Lena

Story Info
Horny young Marine is turned loose in Subic Bay.
2.1k words
4.33
15.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GL1200A
GL1200A
2 Followers

Authors Note:

This is not only a true story (the names have been changed to protect the guilty), the locations are correct and the individuals involved are fairly normal human beings. I do not measure my prick from my asshole, but from the top where it meets my abdomen. It is 6 1/2" long and the same circumference. The lady in this story has a normal vagina (fairly snug) and does not spout "gallons" on orgasm. This is not to say that she does nothing, as she had one of the sweetest pussies I've ever tasted and when she did cum, there was a slow and steady flow of pure honey from her.

*

I arrived at Subic Bay Naval Station in early September 1958 as an ambitious and horny 19 year old Marine PFC, after a slow (almost four week) trip on the USNS David C. Shanks, one of the scroungiest scum buckets afloat.

The first three days at my new duty station were spent in indoctrination, and with the rest of the newcomers, I was restricted to base while we taught all about our future duties as base security forces and what problems we faced if we violated any of the local laws. This was extremely important as the Philippines were basically under the old Spanish codes and punishment could be severe for even minor infractions.

We were not under restriction as punishment, and we did spend considerable time during the evening getting acquainted with San Miguel beer at the base EM Club.

Allow me to describe the metropolis of Olongapo to you.

The town consisted of one main street about two miles long, and was confined between two mountainous ridges that kept it from spreading more than a half mile at its greatest.

In this town, were approximately two hundred bars, taverns and night clubs. Add to this another one hundred or so "sari-sari" stores (sort of like mini 7-11's) where you could purchase among other things various alcoholic beverages.

The actual bars, depending on size "employed" anywhere from 2 or 3 to as many as 100 hostesses to keep servicemen (stationed there or fleet) occupied and spending their hard earned cash.

I made my first trip into town on my fourth day there in the company of several of the Old Salts, and the first place we headed was Arriola's Bar and Grill located about halfway through town right next to the big mostly open air public market. This time, I was going to do some serious drinking, and see if I could take care of a rather "hard" problem. A word of warning, youngsters should beware of San Miguel beer, as the version that the islands are famous for is a true Pilsner at 14 percent alcohol, and it definitely takes some time to build up a tolerance for this potent brew.

As the guard company ran from noon to noon for your duty days, this meant that we were getting started around 1300 hours, and it was possible to get plastered before sundown.

As the rounds of beer were consumed, the hostesses serving our table kept changing, but around number four, this one young lady stared to hang over my shoulder asking if I would by her a drink or two.

I finally looked back over my shoulder to take a long look, and discovered that she was just one of the most beautiful women that I had ever seen in my few short years.

Her name was Lena (not her real name), and she was only 4'8" tall, and weighed 80 lbs, soaking wet. She was the daughter of a Filipina mother and a Scottish merchant marine father and had an absolutely fantastic figure. Picture in your mind, 32B-22-30 with a light brown skin and freckles across her face. Her crowning glory was a head of gleaming black hair that hung halfway down her back and add a voice that would melt the heart of a statue.

After one more beer, I discovered that I was at least legally under the influence, I asked Lena if she would be interested in going out to dinner somewhere, and in showing me what was interesting in town before and after the meal. Lena's almost instant response was that she would be delighted, but that she would need to change into something a little more appropriate for going out in public, and would I mind escorting her to her apartment.

As we climbed the outside stairs to her second floor apartment with her leading the way, there was no way in hell that I could fail to appreciate the shape of her gorgeous rear and the slow figure eights that her little buns made at each step.

Her apartment turned out to be your basic one room w/ bath studio, and she invited me in to wait while she changed. I asked her about her privacy (I was always a gentleman with all women regardless of their employment or station in life) and Lena told me to just sit on the bed and look toward the door.

I complied, and shortly, I heard several items of clothing whispering off her body and gently flop onto the floor.

I cheated - I turned my head to take a quick look, and froze. Next was my voice croaking out "Oh My God!". She turned at the sound of my voice and just stood there - the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Absolutely the most flawless skin I have seen in my life. Eyes Slightly wide, and lips parted as if she wanted to say something.

Slowly staring down from her dark brown eyes, past the slender throat to a pair of perfectly shaped breasts. These twin fountains of life being B cup were full and had no sag whatsoever. The areolas were the color of mahogany and her nipples were three quarters of a inch long and were a half inch in diameter.

As my gaze fell further, I delighted over her taut flat stomach and then skipped down to her feet. From there, I worked my way slowly up her lithe legs to the junction of her thighs were her vagina was only slightly hidden by her pubic hair that ran on up her mound in a small natural triangle.

After several minutes that seemed to last three or four lifetimes, I said quietly "Lena, please come to me" only hoping that she would.

Lena came around to the side of the bed and stopped about two paces in front of me. I was overwhelmed with desire for this woman and asked her to come closer.

When she stopped again, I reached for her hands and warmly kissed first the backs, and then the palms.

I then slowly and gently pulled her arms down and towards me bringing her face to mine as I sat on the edge of her bed. As our faces met, I first just brushed her lips with mine and then gave her several soft kisses all over her face before returning to her lips to give them more serious attention. A few soft kisses on her lips, and I felt her lips part and her delicate tongue began to brush mine an invitation that I couldn't possibly refuse.

As our tongues dueled, the two of us started to lean back onto the bed. By this time, my brain, what little part of it that was still functioning, had ordered "Junior" to stand at attention. "Junior taking this order to heart tried his best to imitate a bar of cold rolled steel.

When we toppled, Lena fell full length on top of me, right on top of "Junior". She raised up part way, got very wide eyed and then wiggled several times before falling the rest of the way back to my face and restarted the tongue duel that had been interrupted.

After about fifteen minutes of deep kissing and wiggling, Lena rolled off me and asked me to "please take of your uniform", which I was extremely happy to do for two reasons. First, was to be able to put us skin to skin and second, was to allow the front of my trousers to dry before I had to appear in public again.

Back on her bed, we lay side by side for a while letting our fingers explore each other. She slowly rubbed my chest with one hand and the other took full measure of my penis. I played with her beautiful breasts (paying special attention to her perfect nipples) and used my free hand to investigate that warm and wonderful place between her legs.

I rolled her gently onto her back and started kissing her on her forehead as a beginning, and worked my way down her face, on down her neck and then to her breasts where I spent some time before continuing on down the rest her flat stomach and then the rest of the way to her left foot. At this point I reversed direction and reaching her mound I went down to her other foot and slowly up the inside of her leg to her lightly furred pussy.

Her fragrance was heavenly. Sweet and delicately musky, I pushed my tongue between her nether lips and started licking it from one end to the other. At the top, I would flick her clit with my tongue and at the bottom I would flip the edge of her "taint" and the plunge my tongue deep (I can muster about 2 1/2" of exposed tongue) into her nest.

I've always been a slow lover, and it is a tossup as to which I enjoy more, eating pussy, or down and nasty fucking. I took plenty of time with Lena, and lost count of how many orgasms she had, but after an hour of "lunch at the 'y'", Lena let out a shriek and passed out.

She came to after a few minutes, I and took her and rolled her on top of me where she raised up and very slowly engulfed my raging erection.

It was like sliding into hot velvet. There have been very few women in my life that have felt that good. For a woman that had been working the bars for ten years, I was amazed at how snug the fit was, and that was only the beginning. She had muscles in there that were like those possessed by few and trained like even less.

As I plunged her depths, with her on top, I could feel my prick bouncing across her cervix with each stroke. I had her stop moving for a while and while in as far as I could go, started flexing my penis inside her causing the head to swell and contract.

Lena went wild, she wiggled without raising herself, and began a screaming orgasm that left her just barely conscious. As she slowly calmed down, she asked if I had cum yet, and I told her that I was just beginning to build up a decent head of steam. With that, I rolled her on her back without pulling out of her pussy and proceeded to fuck her bowlegged for another twenty minutes until I shot my load into her as she came one last time.

After we finished, we spent a good half hour playing and scrubbing in her shower before getting dried off and finally dressing to got out for dinner. All in all, we had spent almost two and a half hours in passionate love making.

We went to dinner in one of the few decent restaurants in Olongapo, took in a movie and returned to her apartment for a repeat performance.

Two weeks later (after many more sessions at her place), my pay records caught up with me and with three months pay in my pocket, I violated base regulations and acquired a second story apartment next door to the "Grandilla" and Lena moved in with me.

We were living together for over a year, when her mother died, and she moved back to the island of Leyte to take care of several younger siblings until they were old enough to be on their own.

It is now forty-nine years later, and from time to time, I still think about Lena and wish that I had been brave enough to face the mandatory six months in the brig for getting married without military consent.

*

Copyright 2/6/2007 by Lightning

P.S. After Lena left, as I was only twenty years old at the time, I didn't remain celibate for long.

Three days later, while having a San Miguel at the White House bar just outside the main gate I meet Angelita, but that's another tale (tail).

GL1200A
GL1200A
2 Followers