Lena - The Fifth of July

Story Info
The strange love affair continues and broadens.
7.5k words
4.5
44.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up later that morning, I discovered there was one thing even better to wake up to than the smell of bacon cooking on the stove. The sensations I had been feeling were not part of some erotic dream and it instantly became clear that the feel of soft, wet lips sliding up and down the length of your cock was a whole lot better. When Lena noticed I was finally awake, she looked up over my stomach and smiled softly.

"Well, it's about time you woke up, baby. I was beginning to think I had lost my touch." She laughed, but it seemed a bit uneasy. I had a feeling she wanted to see my reaction.

"Lost your touch? You mean you've done this before?" My feigned amazement made her giggle. Her soft tongue sliding up the back of my cock made me gasp. She sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, and then pulled her head up.

"Just once before," she said giggling.

"I'm getting the picture that saint hood isn't in your future." I was beginning to feel she was leading up to something. "In any case, are you going to tell me how you got so good?"

"Are you going to tell me how you learned to fuck so good?" she countered. She squeezed my cock and and pushed it back flat against my stomach, licking down from the base across my balls. My cock twitched.

"OK, OK...Point made. But I feel kind of kinky when I hear stuff like that. It turns me on." My body shivered as her wet tongue moved down and brushed across my asshole.

"You're a freak...you know that?" She laughed when I heartily agreed. "OK, but don't get pissed off...understand?" She waited until I promised before she began. "I practiced a lot, baby...on some really big cocks." She looked up to get my reaction, letting her tongue slide down over my balls and teasingly flick over my asshole. It was getting harder and harder to think and my reaction mainly consisted of a low moan followed by a sharp intake of air. "I love to suck cock baby. I love the feel of it in my mouth...especially when they shoot all that hot sticky cum into my mouth." I gasped louder this time. "And the bigger the cock, the more I love it. But you know something? Actually I wasn't going to say anything about it baby...now don't feel bad, baby...but..." She stopped, looked into my eyes. I could feel my cock begin to shrink...no man wants to hear he isn't the biggest his woman ever had. I was crushed. "Your cock...well...I mean...It's the biggest cock I've ever seen." She immediately broke into laughter.

"I gotcha," she shouted, giggling and pulling her body up and laying beside me, nestling those huge breasts into my chest. She reached down and slowly began to stroke my cock, teasing it with the casual familiarity of lovers with much more history. Suddenly, her look turned serious. "I do have to tell you something, baby...It's important."

"Out with it woman...out with it," I growled in a teasing but commanding tone. She looked nervous, turning her head away as she spoke, her voice a whisper.

"OK. I told you I've been with a lot of men...sorta...kinda..." But before she could continue, the door swung open and Tawny ran into the room, laughing for some unknown reason but suddenly stopping dead in her tracks. It took a few moments to let the image of her mother and her brother, naked in bed together.

"Shit." That was the sum of her remarks for the moment. She just stood there, her mouth open, a look of total amazement on her face and her eyes frozen on my cock that just so happened to have her mother's hand wrapped around its girth. She finally blinked and began to shake her head. First a smile slowly appeared, then a grin. "Damn, when we left last night we didn't think you'd ever speak to each other again. Shit...looks like you did more than talk." Understandably, I was at a complete loss for words. There really wasn't much to say. Lena, on the other hand, had to say something really dumb.

"It's not what you think, honey...We just..." Tawny cut her off.

"Geeze, Mom...pa-lease." I couldn't help chuckling and Lena gave me a hard elbow to the ribs before starting to laugh herself. "Anyways, Jess and I bought some biscuits from Hardees...they're still warm. So, if you can manage to get up and put some clothes on, we can have breakfast." She turned around and headed back to the kitchen. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Might as well," she said with a shrug. We pulled ourselves out of bed and slipped into the clothes we wore to the beach and followed the smell of the coffee and biscuits.

Jess and Tawny were silent as we entered the room and sat at the table. Tawny poured us all a cup of coffee and sat down next to Jess. Jess looked like he was going to wear out his spoon relentlessly stirring the steamy brew. Finally, he looked up. He stared at Lena...then stared at me.

"I have one question," he stated solemnly. "Do I have to call you daddy?" Lena nearly spit out her coffee while Tawny and Jess broke into gales of laughter. Finally everyone calmed down. I guess I should have expected this type of a reaction. Hell, with the two of them now openly enjoying their incestuous relationship, at least with us...Lena and I were barely a blip on the radar screen of unorthodox relationships. Yep, as I said once before, this was one fucked up family...but mine.

..............................................................................................................................

The rest of the day was different than any other we had ever spent together. It was normal in appearance but there was a closeness between us all that was Hallmark Card worthy. Jess and I took care of a lot of the things that needed repair around the house while Lena and Tawny puttered about, doing their chores more like sisters than mother and daughter. Occasionally, Jess or I would slip away for a bit; to find our woman for a tender moment...a loving kiss...or a second or two of intense sexual play. The women would visit us alone or together, flirting at a distance or gently touching us as they passed by. As the day wore on, both women became bolder, more brazen in the seduction of their man, and inadvertently began fueling the desire in both men. By the end of the day, we were both edgy and on fire.

Because Jess and Tawny had no need to sneak away to be together, they decided to stay at home and spend the evening with us. Jess produced a bottle of rum and fixed everyone a delightfully strong rum and coke. I guess the twist of lime made it officially a Cuba Libra. Nevertheless, two of those potent drinks consumed while Lena and Tawny made dinner had a distinct effect on the already relaxed inhibitions of us all. We had all showered and gotten rid of our working clothes, opting for more comfortable and less restrictive garb for the rest of the day. Boxers and a T-shirt worked for the guys. A couple of pirated T-shirts sort of covered the women. I noticed a subtle rivalry had begun between the two women, each quietly competing to capture the most attention from both of us. If one stretched to get something from a wall cabinet, the other stretched higher and longer, knowing full well their beautiful bottoms were on display for their audience of two very horny, young men. There was a lot of whispering and giggling going on between the two, leaving Jess and I wondering if there was some thing we had missed.

I noticed that our glasses were empty and asked Lena if she might refill them with ice. "I'll take care of it, Mom," chirped Tawny. Although we had long been openly gawking at the two of them, I felt a little uneasy sitting right next to Jess, nearly drooling when she bent over the table to take our glasses. The shirt gaped away from her chest leaving her beautiful tits hanging down inches from my eyes. Huge, dark brown nipples capped each ripe mound of quivering flesh perfectly, contrasting sharply with her creamy skin...sweet chocolate flesh that begged to be kissed. I managed to pull my eyes away and look up at her face. Her eyes were twinkling and full of mischief. "Jess loves them, don't you baby?" We both glanced at Jess. He just nodded his head and grinned. She winked at him and quickly danced off with the glasses. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down and ease the throbbing in my cock. When I opened them, I found myself staring directly into Lena's eyes. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she seemed more amused than jealous. The sound of Tawny's voice pulled my attention away for the moment. I hadn't even noticed she had filled all our glasses with fresh ice and had returned them to the table.

"Hey Mom, think you could get us a couple of cans of Coke from the fridge?" she asked. Lena looked at me and grinned.

"Sure, baby girl," she replied. She glanced over at Jess and nodded slightly, as if putting him on notice for something. I got the vague feeling we were in for a little tit for tat. She slowly walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door. She stood there for a moment, as if surveying the contents, her legs spread and her bare feet planted firmly on the floor. Finally, she slowly bent over from the waist and peered into the fridge. Her shirt rose half way up the lush cheeks of her ass, giving Jess and the rest of us a clear and unobstructed view of her glistening pussy. A chorus gasps let her know she had definitely caught our attention. Her hips swayed slightly as she reached in and gathered the cans of Coke, the movement pulling her pulpy lips open enough to give a brief flash of the dark pink between the outer folds. She turned her head and looked back over her shoulder and stared right into my eyes. "Tucker loves it, don't you baby?" Her wink finalized her triumph. She finally stood up and closed the door with her knee, heading to the table while enjoying her victory march in a sea of silence. Tawny's soft giggle broke the tension.

"Put that thing away, Jess...and fix us some drinks." I glanced over and caught Jess trying to put his swollen cock back into his boxers. If he could have blushed, he would have. Tawny took his obvious excitement over Lena's display beautifully. She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm weak. I'm weak. You're such a perv...Jesus, she's your mother, you pig. Wait...damn...I'm your sister. Fuck." No one could keep from laughing...even Jess. Somehow he managed to start fixing the Cuba Libra's, even though his hands were shaking. When both Tawny and Lena noticed that Jess wasn't the only one with a raging hard-on, they giggled like school girls.

"You guys are so easy," quipped Lena with a chuckle. "But I love it." With that she reached down and boldly squeezed my cock through my boxers. I just sat there, unable to say a word. "Want to see it baby girl?"

"Maybe later," Tawny replied, winking at her Mom. "Let's eat...I'm starving." They quickly moved off to finish with preparing dinner, leaving Jess and I very horny and very, very confused. We turned to each other and shook our heads.

"Fuck," was all we could say, but I knew our minds were filled with things we would never have considered until that moment.

................................................................................................................................

We all ate too much at dinner. Meatloaf is one of my favorites. Pile on the mashed potatoes with gravy and a mountain of sweet peas and I am in heaven. Things were much calmer than they were before the scrumptious meal. Lena and Tawny let us cool down while we ate. There was a bit of light flirtation, a few teasing glances or a soft touch on the other's thigh. But things didn't get steamy like before. I was beginning to think it would wind up a quiet night of playing bid whist or watching the TV. In any case, I would wind up with Lena, in her bed, for a night of lovemaking...that was a certainty. The buzz from the rum was beginning to die down, a fact which was quickly remedied with a fourth round of drinks.

"Jess, did you forget the Coke?" Asked Tawny, peering down over her nose, one eyebrow raised in suspicion. He shrugged and grinned.

"You guys are trying to get us drunk. Aren't you?" Lena teased.

"Why would we do that, Mom?" Jess asked with a laugh. She shook her head in mock disgust and got up from the table.

"Baby girl, let's get these dishes done while we can still stand. You two leave us be."

Jess and I watched a ballgame while they cleaned the table and washed the dishes. Of course we heard the familiar "When one of you guys get rich, you better buy me a dishwasher or no more cooking," from Lena. We laughed as usual, never letting our attention waver from the game. That little respite in front of the tube gave me a chance to think about how different things had become. Sure, Lena was still Mom. But the four of us were acting more like two couples that had known each other for a long time...that had become comfortable enough to get down with anything that happened between them...each pair completely certain in their spouse and the strength of their relationship. I could only guess that, that feeling which now existed, existed because of the love we shared as a family. But, the different emotions that had emerged from within each of us had certainly changed the dynamics of the entire family.

I smiled when Lena walked into the room. The drinks had obviously had an effect on her. Her cat like grace was gone, each step cautious yet sensual. Her slightly disheveled appearance added a sluttish glaze to her presence, something I hadn't seen before. She looked good, damn good and fucking hot. Without even thinking, I patted my lap. She took the invitation without hesitation and nestled herself against my body, resting her head in the crook of my neck. "Hi, Baby," she whispered. She lifted her head and kissed my cheek. Tawny was right behind her with that same unsteady walk. Taking a queue from us, she plopped herself down in Jess's lap. For the next few minutes, we were all together in the same room but alone, our conversations private...time for words between lovers

"It feels like you've calmed down, baby," Lena teased as she wiggled her lush bottom into my lap. She licked the side of my neck and gently bit my earlobe.

"Keep that up, woman, and I might not stay that way."

"I was kinda hoping you wouldn't," she hissed. She wiggled again, then lifted her hips slightly and tugged her shirt up to her waist. She lowered herself slowly, grinding her naked ass into the rapidly growing bulge under my shorts. The heat of her skin and the luscious churning of her hips had me completely hard in seconds.

"God damn, baby...be careful. I just might not be able to control myself." I shivered when she ran her tongue around the inside of my ear, her hips constantly moving, the cheeks of her ass massaging my cock, now painfully hard and beginning to think for itself. She lifted herself again, this time reaching down and freeing my throbbing cock. It immediately sprang up, the bulbous head poking up obscenely. between her thighs, firmly nestled against the creamy folds of her pussy. She closed her thighs around it and slowly began to milk me with slow and delicate movements of her body. "Baby....," I groaned. "You're playing with fire, baby. Any more of that and you're going to get fucked."

"And that would be a bad thing?" she asked coyly.

"Right here in front of the children?" I teased, unable to keep from lifting my hips.

"Do you think they would notice?" She nodded her head in the direction of Jess and Tawny. My eyes widened when I glanced in their direction. Tawny had moved down from Jess's lap onto the floor between Jess's wide spread thighs. One of her busy hands cradled his balls, the other gripped his huge cock at its base as her mouth moved up and down the glistening shaft. I could hear the wet sounds her mouth made as her head slowly bobbed up and down his cock. The juices from her mouth dripped flowed down over his cock from her eager mouth, and spilled over her tiny hand. Her shirt was gathered around her waist like a belt, leaving her beautiful body naked, for all practical purposes. Jess simply lay back into the sofa, his eyes closed, savoring every bit of pleasure she gave him with her hungry mouth.

"She has a nice ass, doesn't she, baby? And big, soft titties." Lena turned her head, brought her lips to mine and kissed me, pushing her tongue between my lips, twirling it around as if tasting me with her wet probe. She pulled back and looked at me...her eyes fiery and moist. "You'd love to fuck her, wouldn't you, baby," she growled, reaching down and lightly stroking the tip of my cock. "You'd love to push that big dick of yours into that tight little hole...fill that bitch's ass with hot, sticky cum...and fuck her, just like you fucked her mama."

"You are one wicked bitch, woman. But I'd be lying if I said no." I reached under her shirt and roughly squeezed her left tit, pinching her thick nipple between my thumb and index finger, pulling the thick nub as she squirmed in my lap. She whimpered and arched her back, pushing the pliant mound into my hand.

"You know I'm wicked, baby...I warned you. But, you love it, you freaky, mother-fucker." She grinned and kissed me lightly. Suddenly, Jess let out a loud moan. Both of us quickly turned our heads back towards the sofa.

Jess was cumming...that was obvious. Tawny's hollowed cheeks suddenly puffed out as his cum began to spurt into her mouth. Finally, he stopped thrashing around and lay still, his balls obviously drained. Tawny straightened up and tilted her head back. The muscles in her throat rippled like the body of a snake taking in its prey. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Lena couldn't contain her own vicarious satisfaction as she viewed her daughter, and moaned even louder than Jess as Tawny swallowed every drop of that huge load of cum. Jess had pumped into her mouth. Lena's moan seemed to break the spell of the moment. Her head snapped around to find the source of the noise. Her eyes widened, and her embarrassment showed clearly on her face...it was almost if she had just realized we were in the room. She bit her lip and turned her face away.

I was trembling. My cock actually hurt with excitement. I could never have imagined anything so wanton and so beautiful as what I had just witnessed. And that one totally uninhibited sexual act, made it clear that from that moment on, between the four of us, nothing was too intimate to share. Wordlessly, Lena turned to face her daughter and peeled her shirt upward and tossed it aside, lifting up for a moment to let me rid myself of my shorts. Before she lowered herself, she reached down between her legs and gripped my throbbing cock. The hiss escaping her lips drew her children's widening eyes to their mother just in time to see her slowly lower her dripping cunt down over my swollen cock. I could barely keep from cumming as she slowly engulfed my rigid flesh, inch by inch, inside her wet heat.

"God damn," I growled, the sound almost a snarl, as her vaginal muscles clamped around my cock. I reached around her body and covered her huge tits with my hands, pulling her back against me. I lifted us both off the chair as I thrust my hips upward. trying to drive my cock even deeper into her hungry cunt.

"Oh god, baby...oh god. Fuck me. Fuck your woman," she chanted as her hips began to churn wildly. She was in heat, moaning and twisting, bouncing up and down on my cock like a woman possessed. "Shit," she screamed. "It's sooooooooo fucking good, baby. Sweet Jesus, it's big. Come on, baby...fuck your bitch's pussy...god damn it...fuck me...harder, harder, you mother-fucker." She was screaming and clawing at my body, and I could barely hold her down as her motions became wilder and wilder. Suddenly, her head snapped back against my chest and her nails dug into my arms. "Oh my god...sweet mother-fucker," she hissed. Her body trembled and writhed as she moved through her orgasm, making it impossible for me to hold back any longer. Stream after stream after stream of boiling hot cum filled her pussy, splashing against the inner walls and coating my cock as it ground slowly into her womb. Finally our bodies stilled.