Lena's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
They begin their new journey together.
3.5k words
4.42
34.3k
7

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

I will publish the first few chapters close together, to get the series started, because the hot stuff starts a little later.

Constructive criticism is welcome. Destructive, insulting comments, moralist preaching and violent impulses are not.

*

When she awoke the next morning she was alone in the bed, as she usually was. He was an early riser; she liked to sleep in. "My beauty rest," she always called it, "it's how I stay young." And he could not deny that she always looked younger than she was. He knew it wasn't just the sleep, though. It was her enthusiasm for living, her spirit, and the way she enjoyed life; some of the very things that made her attractive and easy to love helped to keep her young.

When she got to the kitchen the coffee was on, but he wasn't there. While she stirred her cup she heard a noise outside. She looked out the window to see him dressed and cleaning out the car. She went back to the bedroom, and put on some sweats. She tried running a brush through her hair, gave up, tied it back in a pony and put on a ball cap that was hanging in the closet.

He looked up when he heard the door open, and stopped what he was doing. Still carrying the small bag of trash he was collecting out of her truck, he came to her as she sat on the stoop, and kissed her good morning.

"You're awake. Good. I was just getting the car ready."

"Ready for what?" she asked, pulling her knees up as she sat, and held the coffee mug on her knee.

"We're taking a little trip," he said, and turned back to the car, "and we're leaving right after you get ready."

"Trip? Great! Where?"

He stopped and turned to look at her. "Sorry. Not telling. It'll be fun, and we're going to enjoy the hell out of." He went back to work cleaning litter out of the door pockets.

"A Surprise? OK, I'm game. I'll go shower." She stood, and went back inside.

She was wrapped in a towel when she came out of the bathroom, fresh and steamy from the shower. He was in the kitchen, unplugging the coffee maker and microwave.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to leave. Can't leave this stuff plugged in while we're away."

"Away? I thought we were going for a trip, you know, a day. Coming back tonight, no?"

"No, we'll be away for, um, well, more than a day. Can't tell ya." He kissed her, grabbed her ass under the towel. "It's a surprise." He grinned, and went into the living room. She saw him setting the timer he had plugged the lamp into.

"A couple of days, I have to pack! Why didn't you tell me? Now I have to rush! Where's the suit-"

"No"

"-case, I think it's in the attic. Did you pack alr-"

"No."

"What, no?" He was standing, facing her. She was halfway up the hall to the bedroom, and had stopped and turned back when she heard him.

"Slave."

"Slave? Oh, you- oh, yeah, OK." She smiled. "OK, I'll be your sex slave as soon as I pack."

"SLAVE." He insisted, more forcefully. He repeated it again, slowly, clearly. No anger. "Slave. Now"

"Excuse me?" she was a little put off by his tone.

"Obey me, Slave." He was calm, but his tone was serious, severe. He took a few steps towards her. "Obey me. You have expressed your desire to be my sex slave. I know you are new at this, but you need to remember. I will not allow any defiance or disobedience. The rule is, when I say 'Slave' you are to follow my commands. Correct?"

Well, she thought, I guess it starts here. "Correct."

"Say it. Say, 'I am your sex slave, and I will do as you say'."

"I am your sex slave," she repeated, "I will do as you say."

"Good. Stop worrying about packing. Your Master has taken care of everything. You will not argue. You will go inside, dress, and do your hair and makeup. You will pack one change of clothes and your makeup. You will be done in 45 minutes. Do you understand?"

She understood, all right. But this wasn't sex. She didn't recall volunteering to be ordered around like she was some kind of idiot -

"Take off your towel, slave. Do not speak." She stopped talking, hesitated, then pulled the towel off. "Drop it. Stand naked and silent, so I can admire your beauty." She stood, and watched as he looked her over. She didn't consider herself all that great to look at, but she knew he saw something else when he looked at her, and that he liked to see her naked. Even after all these years. She waited, wondering if he was getting aroused. Was his dick getting hard?

"Very nice, slave. You have a very sexy body." He was looking down at her tits, and she felt a little chill, and her nipples began to get hard. "A very sexy slave. You look very hot. Your tits look great." He stepped back a bit, looked down between her legs. "Spread your feet apart a little bit, slave. Just a little." She did. She watched him as he was looking down at her pussy. Her nipples were fully hard now. She had to admit she was getting a little aroused. "Slave, put your finger in your pussy." She hesitated, and he added, "put it in your mouth first, get it wet, then put your hand between your legs and slip that wet finger into your pussy. Hold it there until I say to remove it."

She raised her hand to her mouth. He was looking directly at her, staring directly into her eyes. She looked back into his as the middle finger of her right hand slipped into her mouth, and she swirled her tongue around it. She pulled it out of her mouth and kept looking into his eyes as she dropped her hand to her crotch. She pushed her hips forward a little to give her better access, and the wet finger slid in between her labia and into her pussy. She stood there, and waited.

"When I say, 'normal' you will go inside, dress, do your hair and makeup, and pack a single change of clothes. Do you understand, slave?"

"I understand." The padded part of her palm was pressing a little against her clit, and she was a little wet down there, and it was not from the saliva on her finger.

"You will be able to talk freely, but you will not question or argue what is going on. Do you understand, Slave?"

"I understand."

"Good. Take your finger out of your pussy and put it back in your mouth." She did. It was still warm and wet as she put it back into her mouth. She could taste a little bit of her flavor. She recognized the taste from past experiences, when they had ...

"Does that taste good, Slave?" he interrupted her thoughts.

She nodded. "You may take the finger out of your mouth." She did, standing, feet still slightly apart, waiting; nipples hard, pussy kind of hot. "Tell me that you liked the taste."

"I liked the taste, it was good."

"The taste of what?"

"The taste of my finger. My pussy. I liked the taste of my pussy on my finger."

"Very good, slave. Pick up your towel. Normal."

She kissed him on the lips, smiled happily, and picked up the towel. She walked naked down the hallway to the bedroom to get dressed.

She closed the door, and as she finished drying herself she tried to sort out what had happened, and how she felt about it. It was different, being told what to do. Like it was happening to someone else, almost. Was she supposed to get excited from that? She had tasted herself in the past, on fingers, even on his dick. She had put her fingers in her pussy before, alone, and last night, with him. But this had been different. And, as she dried her pubic hair with the towel, it DID get her excited. She stopped toweling, and touched herself, felt her clit a little swollen with excitement, and the wetness inside her. I better get dressed, she thought.

*

For an hour and a half they drove, chatting about this and that. They had left the city and its traffic an hour before, and the scenery was changing, the neighborhoods seeming less congested. She stopped talking when she saw him turn on the signal and head for the highway exit.

"Are we here?" she was looking around as though a familiar destination would appear at the side of the road.

"No, no, just a quick stop. An errand on the way."

"Oh," and she settled back in her seat. They continued their conversation as he negotiated several turns, ending up on a main road, lined with stores, restaurants and parking lots. Of the topics they discussed after winning the Lottery, they made sure they discussed how NOT to spend all their new wealth like a fireball and end up one of those tragic Lottery Bankruptcies. They would pay all their bills and debts, set aside the bulk of their winnings to generate income, and put some aside to enjoy. Now he said to her, "I want you to know I have made a decision to spend some of our 'fun money'," he glanced over to her, watching the traffic. "We need to make this one stop, and then we'll get right back on the road."

"Yeah, OK. I'm fine, honey."

"Ah, here it is, good." He turned to face her as he changed lanes. "Slave."

"Wha- oh. Right." She paused. "What did you make me say this morning? Oh, yeah," she grinned, "I am your sex slave," she said with an exaggerated sultry tone, "I will do as you say."

They pulled into the parking lot, and she saw the sign on the neat but unremarkable building. SWEET DREAMS. Adult Novelties and Toys. He parked, got out, and she followed.

She followed him to the counter, where a salesgirl with a stud piercing her lower lip was finishing with the only other customer in the store. She looked around as they waited. They had bought a vibrator once, in an adult store, but that had been kind of a skanky, cheesy place. This was bright, clean, well presented. More like a well-stocked gourmet store.

The customer finished, and they stepped to the counter. He gave his name, and said, "We spoke on the phone yesterday. There should be several orders ready?"

"Yes, sir; three, they're ready." Several? she thought. How many toys can you use? The salesgirl bent down, and lifted a box up onto the counter. It was about the size of one of those file boxes that you put hanging files into. How big were the three things to need a box that big?

"That's one, that's the-" but he cut her off.

"Please," he said, smiling, "no details. It's a surprise."

"Oh, OK. Sorry." The salesgirl looked at Lena, then back at him. "Then may I say, excellent choices." He thanked her, and she bent down behind the counter again, coming back up with a slightly smaller box. "The second," she said.

She realized then, not three Items. Three ORDERS. He had purchased three separate orders of products from an Adult Toy Store!

"The third order I'd like shipped to this address, please." He handed the salesgirl a paper, and a credit card.

"It will be delivered in 7 days, sir, she said passing the credit slip to be signed. He thanked her, and tipped her $20.

Back at the truck, he placed the larger box in the back of the truck. He opened her door, let her in, and placed the smaller box in her lap. "This is for you, Slave," he said, reminding her. "But don't open it until I say so."

"OK," she replied. He closed her door and walked around to his side, got it, and started the truck. He pulled out into traffic, saying, "You may open the box, slave. You will show me each thing as you take them out, and describe them to me."

She pulled the flaps up and looked inside. The first things she saw were a slim, pink vibrator and a black eye blinders. She picked up the blinders first, putting the box on the floor by her feet. "It's a ... blindfold," she realized. She looked at him, but he did not look back at her. "Continue, slave. Describe it." She watched as he navigated off the road again, and pulled into a fast-food drive through.

She continued. "It's black leather on the outside of the blindfold," she said, turning it over in her hands. "With plush red cushioned, um, silk on the inside." She held it up to her face. "They're big, they really cover. The strap has Velcro."

"Very good, slave. Do they look comfortable?"

"Oh, sure. I'll be able to sleep all day in these."

"They're not for sleeping, honey. Um, Slave. Do you want a coffee? A Soda? We're going to eat when we get there, so don't get food now."

"Sure. Soda is fine. Thanks." She grinned. "Master."

He ordered the drinks, and said, "What's next in the box?"

She reached in, sat back up. "A Vibrator." She opened the box, held it up, with the box in her other hand. "A pink --"

"I want you to keep it out, and continue describing it."

She flushed with embarrassment as she realized what he had said. "It's... uhm, it's pink and seven inches long," she started as he pulled up to the window. "The package says it's smooth plastic, variable speed..." She looked up to see him taking the travel tray with two drinks from a middle-aged woman. "Slim design for easy use..." Her eyes met the woman's briefly, and then she looked back down, stammering as he paid and received the change. "Variable speed," she repeated, knowing the woman could hear." For intimate pleasure. Waterproof." Her voice was lower. God, did the woman really see her? Did she know what I was talking about?

"What's the matter? Why have you stopped?" He was pulling back into traffic, headed back to the interstate. "There is no need to be embarrassed. You were doing what you were told. Besides, you did nothing shameful. You should be proud of your sexual appetite, slave." He pulled onto the interstate, and accelerated. "Please look at the next item."

My appetite? She reached into the box. Still, what did she care what that woman thought. Jealous, if anything. She felt her shame dissipate. She looked in and saw a number of identical items.

"Bottles of lubricant. Four of them. No, five, the fifth is bigger than the rest. A big pump bottle. A refill."

"You are to have a bottle of lube with you at all times. Keep them where it is convenient; glove compartment, purse. Keep them filled. These are to get you started. If you need more they are your responsibility." He paused. "Next?"

She lifted the next item out. "A Remote Butterfly." She read from the package. "Jelly rubber. Adjustable straps. Oh, you wear it. I wear it. Wireless remote control vibrator. Clit stimulation." Oh, she thought. I'm getting a little clit stimulation already. "Up to 20 feet away."

"It is for you to wear, under your clothes. I will hold the remote. Mostly for 'Normal' time, when you are under Slave orders, but circumstances are different."

She had a sudden image of herself at a party, chatting with friends, and occasionally having her clit stimulated under her clothes. She noticed she was squeezing her legs together. She reached back into the box. She tried to concentrate as she read the next, both vibrators, and listened as her responded. "Passion Flower Vibe. Waterproof. The Flower petals provide clitoral stimulation when you insert it...The Mini-Pearl, vibrating egg, insertable." She was really squeezing now. She reached for the last item.

"Nipple clamps. Adjustable pressure for intense nipple stimulation."

"Very good, slave. We will arrive in about an hour. Please put a bottle of lubricant into the center console, then put everything back into the box, and put the box behind you, on the seat in the back." When she was done, he continued. "Please take off your shoes," she did, "and take off your pants and underwear." She hesitated, looked around. She saw only one car, in the distance. What the hell, she thought. She unsnapped and pulled them down. After pulling her legs out, she pulled her panties down, and off. She left them on the floor, with her shoes. It felt strange to have her bare ass on the leather seat.

"Very good. Loosen your seat belt and turn to face me."

She pulled the strap a little looser, and turned in the big leather seat.

"Open the console. Take out the bottle of lube. Open it"

A turn in the road changed the direction of the car, moving the full sunlight directly into her lap. She leaned to the center, took the bottle and opened it.

"Put one leg up on the console." When she did, he said, "put the other on the dashboard." She looked at the road, cars and trucks passing on the other side of the road, only a few cars on their side, none near them. She put her leg up, now with her pussy fully exposed to him in the sun, on the leather chair. She was getting kind of turned on, in spite of the fact that someone might see her.

"Take your rings off. Put them in the console." She worked them off. "Put some lube in your hand, and rub it into your pussy. Do the outside first. Rub the lips, and play with the hole. That's good, like that." He kept glancing at her, while watching the road. "Now rub your clit, get it good and slick. Good," he said, as her fingers rubbed across her button, now hard and sticking up, searching for attention. "Now, lube your fingers and put them in your pussy. First one, then a second one. Pretend they are a cock, slave, and fuck yourself with your fingers." She watched him as she felt the slippery digits simulating her hole. "Add another one. Go slowly." Damn, three fingers. She was breathing heavily, amazed at how excited it made her to act this way. She got the tips of three fingers in, but she couldn't get more than halfway. "Slowly, don't force it. Let your pussy stretch a little." She backed off the pressure.

"Clench it tighter, and then let it loosen." She followed his direction, felt her pussy clamping on her fingers, pushing a little when she unclenched. She felt her fingers slipping in further, and pressed harder. God, she wanted to get fucked badly! She rubbed the heel of her hand on her clit as she worked the three fingers into her slick pussy. She could smell her excitement; her pussy was pulsing, aching for a deep, penetrating cock. She had the three fingers in to her knuckles now. He glanced, saw how far they were in her. "Good. Is your pussy tight on your fingers?"

"Y-yes," she stammered, almost unable to speak. She felt an orgasm building from her clit rubbing.

"Fuck yourself a little more, push them in and out." She did, it was difficult to move them much, but she got some motion going. She couldn't believe the stretched feeling, just close to hurting, giving her a full, stretched sensation. If only it was deeper ... she ached to cum.

"Stop." She did, fingers frozen, still in her. "Take your fingers out. Here is a towel. Wipe off your hand." She hesitated. "Now, slave."

Damn! She reached for the towel; it must have been in his side panel. She felt the approaching orgasm subside, but her pussy wanted more, and her clit was still hard. "Now wipe the lube off your pussy. Do not stimulate yourself. Just clean it up and wipe off the seat. Put your pants back on. Leave your underwear off." The emotional swing was taking control of her, the denial of gratification making her angry, selfish.

"Very good, slave. We will arrive soon." He was smiling, but she could see he was excited. "Free," then he added, "I love you."

She sat back in her seat, astounded at the desire she felt when he stopped her, and wondering what she had gotten herself into, and why she was enjoying it so much.