Lena's New Life Ch. 10

Story Info
On vacation, they have an island to themselves.
8.5k words
4.33
30.2k
5

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read Chapter One for the setup. Thanks to all who are sticking with the series, and for voting and leaving civil comments.

*

They were on vacation in the tropics, at an exclusive resort. The service, the food, the entertainment and the nightlife were fantastic. There was barely a free minute, but when you wanted one, you could find a stretch of sand far enough from activity but not too far from the bar. The weather was great, the ocean was cool, and they were hot for each other.

On the fourth day they rented a 'personal watercraft', basically a powerful jet ski for two, and after a quick safety lesson, they were off. The resort (it was very exclusive) owned several smaller, uninhabited islands nearby, and you could reserve a day alone on one of them. They were headed to one of the larger ones, usually taken by parties, because the smaller islands were already taken.

Using the GPS, they followed the path to the island. John drove, negotiating the waves, playing the speeds for an exciting ride. She held on to him, arms around his waist, faced pressed against his back when the ride got rocky. The sun was bright and sharp, heating their exposed skin. Even through her sunglasses the sun glittered on the ocean surface, creating a mesmerizing effect. She felt the engine vibrating beneath her, and the spray in her hair and face. The water was so blue, so clear, and it changed beneath them as they traveled.

The resort had packed food, water and champagne in the storage compartment, and they were off for several hours of divine isolation. There plan was to pull up, relax, swim a little, eat some lunch, maybe a sip of champagne. And some sex, of course. They were to be back before dinner, and it was several miles back to the resort island.

When they arrived it was like coming to paradise. They were approaching at mid-morning, and the sun was at their back, lighting the island. A strip of white sand beach greeted them, gentle waves lapping at the shore, the rougher surf protected by a reef to the south. They pulled in close to the shore, looking for the first of the recommended mooring areas. The resort had built several mooring areas where the guests could tie up the vehicle. They found one, and pulled in to beach the craft.

They walked ashore and took in the scene. This was the larger island, not just a reef island, so it had more beach, and more foliage. Because it was usually used for groups, there was a water tank, and bathroom facilities, although only one. The strip of beach was about 20-30 feet deep, where it was met by low foliage, palm trees, and deeper in, denser and rocky terrain. The resort had said that there were several paths and trails through the island

They walked a ways down the beach, and as they made the turn around the bend in the island, and saw that the next set of beach was even nicer, the waves were a little more active, and the sun would be here longer. They went back to the Jet ski to move around to the other side, and found it wouldn't start. After several tries, John called the resort on the 2-way radio. He described the problem, and they said not to worry, they would come by with the launch to get them. "But," the man told them, "we will be a little later than the end of your day. The launch crews are all busy." He described a party boat incident at a nearby resort, no injuries, but lots of intoxicated guests in the water. "We'll be there, but not till probably early evening." John told him OK, and they signed off.

"Well," John said, opening the storage compartment, "looks like we're walking to the other side." He took out the thermal bags with the food, water and champagne, "You take the towels and blanket, and the little bag." The little bag had the sunscreen and other stuff, including sanitizer, wipes, and a bottle of lubricant. They were always prepared. John took the portable radio, in case there was an emergency.

"We're stuck here?"

"All alone. Just the two of us."

"But, we can't get off the island?"

"No. But relax. We planned not to leave. All day, remember?"

"And they can't come get us?"

"Not now, not until this evening. We'll be here a little longer than we planned. C'mon, take these towels." He tossed them to her.

"OK." She caught the thrown towels, then put them down on the jet ski. "I'll get them in a second." She was still wearing the vest from the ride over, and she took it off now. He reached into the compartment for the blanket, and stood to hand it to her, to find her removing her bathing suit top, exposing her magnificent breasts to the sun, and grinning like a madwoman. As he watched, she put the top on the jet ski, and, staring into his eyes, slowly stripped the bottom of her suit down off her hips. She stepped one foot out, lifted them with the other, and placed them with the top.

She stood naked, and picked up the towels and blanket.

He was speechless, literally standing with his mouth open, not moving. He looked at her, her wicked smile, her tits, the small triangle of hair left above her smooth shaved pussy. She was standing with one hand on her hip, holding the towels in the other hand. "Yes, can I help you?" she goofed. She had gotten some tan in the last few days, and her crotch and breasts were noticeably whiter. Her hip was stuck out at a jaunty angle, and she seemed to be waiting for something. She got stuttering questions.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Clearly, dear, I am stripping off my swim suit," she wisecracked, "and walking around naked in the sun, on the beach. Can't you tell?" She wiggled her hips a little, and her boobs swayed freely. "What? Is it a problem?" She took her free hand off her hip, and caressed under her breast. "I hope you don't mind." She touched her nipple, then pinched it, watching his eyes follow her hand.

"No. Uh, no, I don't mind." He shook his head a little as if to clear it. "No, don't be silly." He looked up the beach, and then the other way. "Nope. I don't mind at all." He put down the bags, grabbed the sides of his suit, and pushed it down over his hips. He had about half an erection, and it popped up as the fabric passed it. He bent, picked up the suit, and tossed it on the jet ski. "I think it's a great idea." He stood, arms wide, and allowed her eyes to get a good look.

And look she did. He was about half hard, and his dick bobbled and wiggled every time he moved. She twirled her finger a little, and he dutifully did a slow turn, showing her his butt.

"Nice," she said, leering. "I'd like to get my hands on that."

"I'm sure you will, a little later." He went to pick up the bags, then stood, adding, "You know, maybe we shouldn't leave our suits here."

"No. We leave them. We are going to be naked until we leave, nature boy."

"Oh, yeah, I agree. I just think that we might want to keep out suits with us, in case -- "

"Nope. They stay. If you're gonna bring it, you may as well wear it, chicken."

"OK, they stay. But not here, at the mooring. We'll leave them up in the brush, near a trail. That way if someone shows up before we expect, we don't have to walk up naked to meet them."

"I don't care if someone sees me," she taunted. "I've got nothing to be ashamed of. If they want to see my tits and ass, well, they can just stare at me." She was a little surprised at herself, talking that way, but the feeling of being naked outdoors was kind of liberating. She thought she might take it further. "Maybe they want to see some hot pussy, too."

"I'll bet they do!" he agreed heartily. "I know that I do!"

"Yeah, you like to see the pussy." She dropped her hand to her crotch, pretending to cover it, adding, "you nasty man!" She dropped the towels, grabbed the suits, saying, "You're right, though. I'll go put these someplace safe." She turned, and he watched her ass all the way to the brush, until she disappeared.

He waited a few minutes, and then she reappeared. She called out as she walked back, "I left them about fifteen feet in. So no one can see us scrambling to get dressed if they surprise us." Her tits were bouncing as she walked, and she saw him watching them. She swayed seductively, teasing, "You checking out the goods, big boy?" She got back to him, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. She groaned warmly into his mouth as their tongues caressed each other. They broke, giggling like children, and picked up their stuff for the walk down the beach.

They chatted easily as they made the walk, as though there were nothing unusual, as if they were home, or shopping. As though they weren't walking naked on the beach, in the daylight sun, on a deserted island. They wore sandals to keep from burning their feet on the sand. The sun was hot, and strong; they could feel the burning beginning already. The soft ocean breeze whispered over the sand and caressed them in warm scented air.

They rounded the curve of the beach to the most beautiful stretch of abandoned tropical beach they had ever seen. It was like a travel poster, the kind you see from the car as you're waiting at a red light, when it's cold, and gray and snowing and it makes you wish you were someplace else. This was the place you wished for. The beach faced south, ocean on their left, and the palm trees hung over the back of the beach, creating a shaded canopy. Light waves were breaking on the sand, enough to maintain an ocean sound, but they were not rough.

She looked up the beach, increased her pace to a spot not too far from the water, and dropped the blanket.

"You did it," he said, catching up, "you found our spot."

"Yep," she said, putting down the towels. "I have the knack." She bent to unfold the blanket, and caught herself wondering if he was looking at her ass. In case he was, she bent completely over at the waist, giving him a full opportunity to see everything she had.

He had just put the bags down when she bent over, and as he turned his head to her, saw her bend, slowly, her shaved ass and pussy suddenly exposed, the cheeks spread open invitingly, and her pussy lips pushed out, opening, showing the enticing pink like the inside of a perfect shell. He froze on the spot, and the only thing that moved was his heart, his blood, and his dick, which was climbing up quickly.

She stood up, shaking the blanket out flat, and turned to see him, and his rod. Coyly, she chirped, "Oh, did I do that?" Her words broke the spell, and he shook out of his erection coma, and helped her arrange the blankets and gear. His boner dropped back to normal.

Equipment settled (theirs AND his), Lena grabbed the bag with the lotions and pulled out the sunscreen. "Get over here, let me get some block on you before you burn up." He stepped towards her, facing her, and she said, "Turn around, it's your ass that needs it." He turned, and she squirted a glob of sunscreen across both cheeks, then dropped it on the blanket to rub it in with both hands. His cheeks were solid and firm; she had always loved to see them and touch them, and now, like hers, they were hairless. They had both kept shaving after the waxing at the Spa, and her hands glided smoothly.

She made sure she covered the tops of his thighs, too, feeling the muscles in his strong legs, pretending not to notice when her hands rubbed against his balls and his dick. She used both hands on each leg, wrapping them around from right under his butt, and slowly pulled down, stoking his thigh like a huge cock. When he moaned his approval, she played innocent. "Is that all you ever think of? Get over here and do mine." She bent, picked up the tube and handed it to him, and turned to face away.

He squirted a line across her ass, and she said, "You know, if that stuff was a little hotter, it would feel just like it looks!"

"What makes you think that was sunscreen I put on you, you horny slut? Walking around naked, showing me your ass..."

"It must be sunscreen," she said, her hands on her hips, then turning at the waist, she looked over her shoulder at him, "if it was a load of cum, you would have shot it on my tits." She waited till he looked at her. "Or in my mouth."

He started rubbing her ass cheeks, making sure that he got under the rounded curve of her cheeks, and in between them, taking the opportunity to run a finger over the tight wrinkled opening of her ass. His hands felt the muscles react to the touch, clenching. He could remember a time when that would have freaked her out; things were a little different now. She wiggled her ass at the touch and made a yummy sound. "M-mm, you know, there is something I need to do," she said as he finished, "before anyone gets sunscreen on anything else."

She dropped down, crawled across the blanket, making it a point to show her ass. She reached for the beach bag, dug out the wet wipes, took out two and handed one to John. She wiped her hands clean of sunscreen, and so did he. She dropped her used wipe into the bag, and when he went to do the same, she stopped him at the edge of the blanket. "Nuh-uhn, you stay right there," and she crawled back, and as she reached him, raised her head, and sucked his soft dick fully into her mouth.

Because he was still soft she was able to push her face right up to his groin, and felt her chin touching his balls. She pressed her face tight, sure he could feel her face against him as her mouth swallowed his dick. She was swirling it in her mouth, sucking on it and tongue-wrestling with it. She inhaled his scent, the clean musky smell of him, now open to the air. And she let her lust take the lead, and followed eagerly.

For weeks she had watched the videos and read the books. One of the books correctly pointed out that the best sex you'll ever have is when you get YOUR pleasure by giving your partner pleasure. In her past experience this was true, and the book said that you could make yourself horny by ACTING horny. You would follow your own actions. Good book! And to help her out, one of the videos was all about great oral techniques for both men and women. She'd watched every blowjob tip they had, practiced them, and was ready today to make it happen. She was going to give him the best oral of his life.

She wasn't all that crazy about the saggy, loose feeling of the organ in her mouth, but she loved feeling him get hard in her mouth. And then she felt it begin; to firm, to swell, and she felt the wetness begin between her legs. Her pussy was calling.

He groaned in excitement, urging, "Oh, yeah, Yeah! Yeah, that's great!" It was growing now, but she still held it all in her mouth, moaning onto his growing rod as he encouraged her performance. "Oh, yeah, suck me, right out here on the beach, eat my cock!" Still she kept it full in her mouth, as it lengthened, and began crowding her tongue, and stiffened, and stretched the wrinkles into smooth silky flesh. And then, finally, to push to the back of her throat, and she was forced to back off him a little, and as she slowly sucked back, his glistening hard shaft slipped from her mouth. She paused at the tip, sucking, playing her tongue around it, until the head popped free. He was steel.

"Wow, that was great," he sputtered. She cupped his balls with one hand, and stroked his shaft with the other. Looking up, to look straight into his eyes, she asked, "WAS great? I'm only getting started. She rubbed the head of his dick on her cheek, her tongue darting out to flick the head, "I am going to blow you until you explode." She dropped her mouth to the base, licked from his balls up to the crown, then quickly opened her mouth and lowered it onto his dick. She heard him groan again, and she was delighted with his reaction. She started bobbing her head up and down, fucking his dick with her mouth. She felt the smooth, silky shaft sliding over her lips and tongue, felt the head almost into her throat. The hand that was cupping his ball sack now played with them, and the middle finger crept up behind them, wiggling into his crack, finding his ass.

She popped her mouth off with a sucking sound, rubbing it on her face again, saying, "Oh, I love your cock, it feels so good in my mouth." On, then off. "Oh yeah, I love sucking you."

Her pussy was full wet now, and she took the hand from the shaft to rub it between her sensitive labia. A rush of her juices spilled out, coating her hand. She brought the soaking hand back up, telling him, "I'm rubbing my pussy juice on your dick." Lick the head. "Do you like that? Does it feel good?" Lick. "I'm going to lick it all off you, and pretend you just fucked me with it, and it's all nasty from my hole!"

And her head lowered again, his throbbing shaft almost disappearing into her mouth, and she bobbed up and down, slobbering, tasting her own excitement. She couldn't believe the abandon she felt; naked, on the beach in the open, sucking his cock on her knees. Now she started using her hands with her mouth. One squeezed the base, the other in a grip at her mouth, guiding her as she pumped her mouth onto him. Her mouth and hand became one long wet tube, working his hard shaft, squeezing, sucking, and sliding. She pumped her head and hand in unison, steadily, getting into a building rhythm. He began grunting in response, and she felt him thrust a little. She used her hand to keep him from pushing too far in. Feeling him getting tense, she pulled off, looking up again as she continued to stroke him, letting his dick rub against her face.

"Tell me when you are going to cum," she panted, stroking him. She licked from the bottom of the shaft, to the tip, all the while staring into his eyes.

"M-mm, so I don't cum in your mouth?"

"Oh, no, baby. So I know when you will." And she pushed her mouth and tongue back down over his shaft, feeling the heat inside her mouth, her hand pumping him. He groaned, loudly.

She took the hand from the base of his shaft to cup his balls again, she could feel them tightening up, getting ready to unload. Her other hand still stroking his shaft as she pumped her head, she began moving it in a swirling motion as she stroked up and down, now moaning deeply onto his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he managed to squeak out, but she already knew he was close from the feel of his balls and cock. She pulled off, not looking up, and blurted, "Tell me right before," and got her mouth back on. A few more strokes and sucks and she heard him, just as she felt the muscles tensing.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled her mouth off, and the stroking hand stopped just below the head, squeezing firmly up in a milking motion, holding the head just at her lips as she looked up at him. She felt the pulse in his shaft as the first hot jet spurted out onto her lips and cheek; she felt the impact, and the heat, and then the second shot to her nose, across her cheek, and the next blurted up on her lips. He was looking straight at her as his semen coated her face, and then she opened her mouth and held her tongue out, allowing the rest of his hot load to land on her tongue as she began stroking him again. Without the first shots it wasn't too much, and she closed her mouth, and swallowed. She tasted it, and felt the slimy texture of it sliding down her throat, and then it was gone. She looked at his dick, and there were a few drips still oozing from the end, and she sucked it in, and swallowed them, too.

And she looked up to see him staring at her. And she licked her lips, catching the cum that dripped down her face.