Lena's New Life Ch. 22

Story Info
Punishment is the reward for her behavior.
1.9k words
4.38
18.8k
00

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read Chapter One to get the premise, although the story has progressed quite a bit from its beginnings. Thanks to all the readers who have stuck with the tale, and voted.

Civil comments always welcome.

*

"You have been very bad!"

It wasn't a question, so she remained silent as he slipped the blindfold over her eyes. She followed the sound of his footsteps.

"You have done some very bad things."

Still not a question; she held her tongue as he raised her arms, bound together, to attach them to the eye-bolt in the ceiling. She stretched her shoulders to keep them relaxed, and listened to his movements.

"Very bad things." His voice was below her, at her feet. She felt him pushing her legs apart. She moved her feet as directed. "Very bad. You knew they were bad and you did them anyway." Still not a question. She felt him at her ankles, and knew that he was attaching the spreader bar, holding her feet wide apart. She heard motion, sensed him standing. She felt hot breath at her ear, heard his hoarse whisper.

"Nasty things you've done!" came the hoarse whisper in her ear. "Filthy, disgusting, dirty things!" A hand caressed her naked breast, gliding over the smooth globe, then grabbing urgently. She felt a soft pinch at that nipple, then the second hand and suddenly a hard pinch, and her breath caught from the sensation. Sharp and sudden, just short of real pain, she knew that he had attached a nipple clamp. The pinch stayed, stimulating her, shooting bolts of desire through her chest and stomach, settling between her legs. Her excitement built, knowing that another clamp was coming for her other breast.

"You need to be punished for doing such nasty things," Her second nipple joined the first, no caress this time, just the jolt of the clamp shooting through her. She gasped in delight. Her thighs tried to rub together, but were prevented by the bar at her ankles. She felt the wetness between her legs.

His voice came from behind her now. "Sometimes good girls do bad things," she felt a hand on her ass, rubbing lightly, lovingly. "They know those things are bad, and they do them anyway." The other cheek now, caressing, cupping the flesh, slipping between them. "Then they need to be punished, so they understand how bad they acted." Both hands now, gripping her cheeks, spreading her, a finger slipping between her legs to touch her wetness.

Then he released her. She heard motion behind her, then something rubbing on her ass, not his hand. Soft, smooth, firm. She hoped it was the leather strap with the short handle.

SMACK! The first contact made her jump, as always, and the sting made her cry out.

"Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes."

SMACK! The other cheek this time, and she felt the heat after the spank.

"Did you do bad things?"

"Yes."

SMACK! The first again.

"Very bad things?"

"Yes."

SMACK!

"Nasty things?"

"Yes!"

SMACK!

"What things did you do, bad girl?"

"Lots of naughty, dirty things!"

SMACK!

"Tell me the nasty things you did!"

SMACK!

Of course they were both familiar with all the things she had done; they had been together, and they had done nothing but talk about it the last few days. They had masturbated while discussing it, and fucked and sucked while discussing it. And now this.

SMACK! There was little sting now, mostly heat, traveling to her pussy.

"Tell me! Slut!"

SMACK! Every time her ass was hit it made the clips on her nipples move, increasing the intense stimulation.

SMACK!

"I let another man touch me, there. Down there. My pussy."

SMACK!

"I let a woman kiss me, with her tongue, like a lover."

SMACK!

"I stripped my clothes off in front of other people, and let them see my naked body, like a shameless slut."

SMACK!

"I got hot seeing another man's dick."

SMACK!

"I let him put his fingers in my pussy."

SMACK!

"I liked it, and he knew it, because my pussy was so wet"

SMACK!

"He made me orgasm."

SMACK!

"I sucked his dick!"

SMACK!

"It was fabulous!"

"I LOVED it!" SMACK!

" I sucked two cocks at once!" SMACK!

"I let another man fuck me!" SMACK!

"He fucked my wet, slut pussy." SMACK!

"I sucked his cock while my husband fucked me!" SMACK!

"I sucked my husband's cock while the other man fucked me!" SMACK!

The blows continued as she related her deeds and her lust."I had two cocks in me, in my mouth and my cunt, and a woman licked my pussy and stuck her fingers in my ass, and one cock came in my mouth, and I swallowed the cum like a filthy slut, and the other dick came in my pussy, and then I sucked it clean, and I came so hard I passed out!!"

She had continued calling out her confession even though the spanking had stopped. As she finished she heard a sound behind her, and felt John's hands around her waist, and over her shoulders. He was wrapping something around her waist, pulling straps up between her breasts, over her shoulders. She heard clips being fastened at her back, then her hands were removed from the ceiling bolt.

"Bend forward," he told her. She bent at the waist to find herself held in place by the harness he had strapped her into. Her hands were disconnected, then pulled down to her ankles, where they were clipped to the bar.

Her ass was on fire from the spanking. Her nipples were screaming under the clamps. Her pussy was open and exposed, and she felt her juices running out.

She was blindfolded and bent at the waist, legs spread, wrist and ankles attached to the spreader. Her harness held her weight. She relaxed her body and allowed the straps to hold her up.

She felt cool soothing liquid on her burning ass cheeks, and her pussy gushed with the new sensation. His hands smoothed the liquid, spreading it gently, caressing the red, swollen flesh. Desire spread through her, a combination of her exposed position, the spanking, remembering the event, and talking dirty. She felt his finger playing at her pussy, then sliding up to her little puckered hole, spreading the lotion. She felt more of the liquid applied to her stinging cheeks, cooling and soothing, and the finger pushed at her ass, applying the lubrication to her tight rear hole.

The finger stopped pushing, and was removed, and a pang of disappointment was stifled by a new feeling; a stiff, smooth penetration, and she gasped as it slipped inside her ass. She felt it working in, thin inside her, but getting wider at her opening, stretching her, and she knew it was a butt plug. She felt the lubricated plug push past her inner muscle ring, at the same time stretching the outer ring, approaching pain but never quite hurting, she relaxed her muscles and accepted the invasion. She groaned as the wide section of the base slipped inside her.

He spoke as she felt something nudge her pussy lips open. Damn! she thought, it better be his cock, I'm so fucking wet it's running down my leg!

"You did all those naughty things." She felt the thick velvety head probing her opening, and sighed. "Very bad, nasty things." It pushed slightly at her hole, opening her, then pulling back. "You have been properly punished for your behavior." She felt it smearing her juices, teasing her. "You are a horny slut, a filthy out-of-control animal to do all those things." The head slipped down lower, bumping her clit, rubbing against it. She shuddered with delight, trying to shift her position to increase the stimulation. "Aren't you a horny sex animal?" The head of his cock stopped moving, and poised at her soaking opening.

"Yes!" she called out, and she felt it push inside slightly.

"Did you do nasty, filthy things?"

"Yes!" Her pussy opened as the head slipped inside.

"Did you like having two cocks fucking you?"

"Yes!" Her vaginal muscles opened as the shaft slipped in just a little more.

"Are you proud of what you did?"

"Yes!" A little more, a few inches were in her now, oh, how she needed to be fucked!

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes!" More...

"And again?"

"YES!" ...and more...

"Would you do more nasty things?"

"YES!" ...and more ...

"Tell me! Tell me what you want to do!"

And then he rammed the rest of his cock into her sloppy wet hole, driving it into her until the tip touched her cervix, pushing against it, his balls banging off her wet shaved lips. He switched on the vibrating plug in her ass as he crammed her pussy full of hard throbbing flesh, straining her body against the restraint.

And as her fucked her, she called out all the things she would do, urging him to fuck her harder as she told him all the sexy, nasty, horny things, she wanted, all the hot sex. His cock pounded her pussy, harder and harder, shaking her tits, making the nipple clamps shoot jolts through her as she screamed out her lusty desires.

"Oh, Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck, I want to fuck all day! I want threesomes, and foursomes! Fuck, that's it, fuck me! Pound my pussy! Fuck! I want cocks in all my holes, I want to suck five men at once and have them shoot their cum all over me, in my mouth, and my face! Fuck, that cock is great in me, fuck yeah! I want ten men to fuck me, to gang bang me, fuck me all day, fill my pussy with cum! I want you to fuck my ass while another cock is in my pussy! Oh! Fuck, yeah! Give it to me, John! I love your meat pounding my love hole, yeah! Oh! I want a woman to suck my tits and lick my pussy! I want to cum on her face! I want you to fuck me while I eat her fucking cunt! Yeah! That's it, fucking harder! Yeah! I want to ... aaaaAAAA AAAHHHHH FFFUUUCCCCKKKK IIIMMM FUUCCKKING CCOOMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

As the orgasm crashed into her she was vaguely aware of John shooting his load of cum into her, filling her screaming pussy with his hot semen. But she slipped into ecstasy and momentarily lost consciousness as the powerful climax robbed her senses, focusing all her energy and thought into the sensation of her release.

She came to when he was releasing her hands, standing her up on unsteady legs, holding her up, close, hugging her, kissing her. Her tongue met his, and they kissed passionately, their naked flesh pressing against each other. She felt his hand at her face, and her blindfold was removed. He kissed her again, then pulled back, looked into her eyes.

"Good girl," he whispered, and smiled.