Lena's New Life Ch. 23

Story Info
Terri announces that it’s time.
2.2k words
4.06
18.1k
1

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

Thanks to all the readers who have stuck with the tale, and voted.

Civil comments always welcome.

Lena frowned when she heard the doorbell. John was out for a few hours, and she had just considered getting a little 'alone' time with a few of her toys when it rang. Wondering who might be calling on her, she opened it and was surprised to see Terri.

"Hey! Terri, what a surprise! Come on in!" The younger woman, John and Lena's new close friend, stood a little nervously outside the door, seemed to hesitate, and then stepped in. "I was driving by, before, and didn't see your car," she blurted, "but I see it now, I mean, I saw you were home now, so I thought I'd stop by, stop in, and say hello." Lena wondered; Terri sounded uncomfortable and confused. Lena had gone out to the store earlier, but Terri didn't live near here, how was she passing by twice?

She led their friend into the kitchen, offering tea, which Terri accepted. She sat at the island counter, but seemed distracted, fidgeting a little.

"Is John home?" she asked.

"No he had to stop by the shop to wait for a delivery," Lena replied, "though he should be back in a few hours." She put empty mugs on the counter for them, and leaned on her elbows, across the counter from Terri. "We were going to catch a movie tonight," she told her, "you wanna join us?"

Since their first "date", the first time the three of them went out together, they had been out several times, movies, dinner, a concert. Even though they had met under exciting sexual circumstances, Terri had asked them (and they readily agreed) to develop their friendship before their sexual relationship any further. Things had gone well.

"Huh? Oh, no, I don't, uh ..." Terri turned her head, looking away. "I don't want to, uh-m, I mean ..." she played with the empty mug in front of her, turning it, around and around. "If you guys have plans..."

Puzzled, Lena stood and walked around the counter to the nervous young woman, stepping to her side, placing her hands on the woman's shoulders and turning her body so they were face to face. She moved her hands to gently frame the younger woman's delicate face, looking down into her upturned eyes.

"What's the matter, Terri? You know that you can say whatever you want to me. I think that we have no secrets. I like you a lot; John does, too. We think you feel the same way about us." She felt some of the tension slip out of Terri's body, but not all. "It's unusual, I know. It's not like John and I have any experience like this. If you're having second thoughts..."

"No!" Terri choked out. "No, no second thoughts." She looked into Lena's face, and Lena felt her relax more. "No second thoughts. In fact, they are more like first thoughts!" She grinned sheepishly. Lena released her face, seeing that she was loosening up a little. The tea water was boiling, and she went to get it. As she poured, they talked.

"First thoughts? I don't understand, really."

"When we first met, that night, and the day we had lunch" Terri began, "it was all about the sex." Lena replaced the pot on the stove and sat down, wrapping her hands around the warm mug. And Terri suddenly began to spill out her story, as if a dam broke; it rushed out uncontrolled. "Then when all of us went out, I asked if we could not have sex, so that we could become friends first, cause I really like you guys, and I didn't want to just have sex and move on, or scare you away like I always do, and now we've been hanging out a lot, and I really got to know you both, and I feel so comfortable around you, you're so great, I like you both a lot, and I think it's time."

Lena watched her finish and take a deep breath.

"Time?"

"Yeah! Time." Terri sipped her tea. "Time for us. To have sex." She grinned over her tea. "I don't think I can wait any longer. I was thinking that tonight would be perfect, but if you guys have plans..."

"What, the movies? We can see it when it comes on cable!" She put down the mug, and walked again to Terri's side, holding her face in her hands, looking down at her. And then her face moved down, and their eyes closed, and Lena felt her lips touch Terri's, softly, tenderly kissing; lightly, sensuously, then she felt Terri's lips part slightly, the tip of her tongue peeking out, meeting Lena's, and they stayed, kissing for a long time, just touching tongues, small sounds escaping as they lost themselves in the long romantic moment.

Lena pulled back, felt the younger woman's hand slip from the back of her own neck, tracing a line across her neck to her chin as they parted. Lena's hands held Terri's face, staring into her eyes, seeing there the same smoldering lust that she was feeling herself. "You are so hot," she whispered to Terri, "so sexy, so wonderful. I can hardly wait. John has been thinking about fucking you for weeks. I can't wait to see him doing you."

Terri's lips parted slightly, and she licked her lips. "I want his cock in me so bad I can't stand it," she said back, a throaty whisper. "I want you to put his dick in my pussy." She bit her lip, staring at Lena. "And I want to do you, too. I want to lick you, and taste you, while John fucks me!"

Lena felt a hand squeezing her breast, and looked down to see Terri's hand there, grasping, kneading the flesh, and then feeling for her hardening nipple. She breathed in sharply as Terri's fingers found it, squeezing softly first, then pulling hard, pinching and tugging on it as it hardened, crinkling, sending the irresistible sensations through her chest. Suddenly she felt the hand back behind her head, pulling her down and they were kissing again, not tenderly this time, but a passionate open-mouth kiss, tongues wrestling fiercely, spearing, penetrating each other's mouths, breathing hard into each other, and she heard herself moan into Terri's mouth as her nipple was pinched again, hard.

Then Terri pushed her away, and Lena nearly lost her balance, trying to regain her footing on weak legs. They stood apart for a few seconds, gasping at each other like hungry hunting animals, each knowing that if the other made a move, there would be no turning back.

"Tonight, then," Terri managed to squeak out.

"Tonight," Lena echoed. "Tonight." She stepped back. Her crotch was soaking wet, and she was so fucking horny she could barely stand. Terri stood up, and giggled as she stepped back from the counter, towards the door, still looking at her. Lena could see that she was unsteady too. "Shit, I can barely fucking move," she laughed. The two cups of tea sat cooling on the counter, untouched and forgotten.

Terri still looked at Lena, mischievous eyes laughing and lusting. "It's 11:00. I'll be back at seven tonight." Lena took a step towards her, but Terri stopped her. "No, I'll let myself out. Don't come with me." She moved the other way around the island. "If you even get close, I swear I'll throw you on the counter and do you right here, right now. As it is I'll be playing with myself all the way home!" She blew a kiss to Lena, turned, and left. Lena stood there, listening to the footsteps until she heard the door open and close.

As soon as she heard the door, her hands were tearing at her pants, opening them, and pushing them down, panties too. Both hands buried themselves in her dripping pussy; one with three fingers fucking herself, the other furiously rubbing her clit, and she stood in the kitchen, pants at her ankles, hips thrusting forward, and masturbated until she came, screaming, her cries of passion echoing off the marble and granite.

After her climax, she caught her breath, coming to her senses. Her eyes opened and she could see her reflection in the black refrigerator, and she had to laugh as she blushed. Her hair was mussed, she was wearing only a t-shirt, her pants in a crumbled pile at her ankle, one foot out, legs slightly apart, her hands still between her legs. What a rush! She pulled her sticky fingers from her throbbing lips, held them, seeing the glistening lubrication and cum coating them. The smell of her arousal filled the room and then the fingers were in her mouth, and she was sucking her juices off her hand like it was a cock, while the other found her nipples, squeezing, and her thighs rubbed together. She surrendered, and the hand returned to her pussy, and she quickly had another orgasm, stronger, and she dropped to her knees, her hand still at her pussy, the one from her mouth stopping her fall, and she kept at it, on her knees and one hand, until a third orgasm rocked her body, and she shuddered, and collapsed.

*

She was startled awake by the back door closing. Momentarily disoriented, she looked around, realizing then that she had passed out or fallen asleep on the kitchen floor! Lifting her head she turned to see John standing in the doorway, eyes popping out of his head and mouth hanging open, half shocked, half laughing.

"What the hell happened to you?!" he joked, eyes taking in the scene, from her face, her bare ass, her discarded pants.

"Oh, shit," Lena grinned sheepishly, rolling to her side and looking up at him, "I think I got hit by a train!" She tried to push herself up, and found one of her arms pinned beneath her. She rolled to release it, and remembered why it was there as her fingers came from between her legs, sticky with her juices. "Oh, yeah. A fucking big train!"

"And from the looks of it," John quipped, seeing her fingers and pussy, "I think you were driving it!"

She managed to roll over and sit up. Unashamed, she pulled her knees to her chest, and rested her arms on them, knowing her vagina was exposed and spread at John. "Yes," she said, dramatically. "I drove. And let me say, it was a fabulous train!"

"I can see that," John said, stepping into the room finally, and going to the sink to wash his hands. "What brought this on?"

"Terri stopped by," Lena told him, struggling to her feet, picking up her clothes. "We're not going to the movies tonight. We'll be staying home." She walked to him as he stood at the sink, wrapped her arms around his waist, and reached up to kiss the back of his neck. "Terri is coming over at seven." Another kiss, and a little lick behind his ear. "She says we have waited long enough!"

"Yes!" he shouted victoriously, and turned and kissed Lena full on the lips. His strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her into him, and she felt the rough texture of his denims against her bare pubic mound. Her mouth opened, and their tongues swirled together in a familiar dance of passion and love. One of his hands grabbed her ass, squeezing the cheek, and she sighed into his mouth. Her pussy was wet again (still?), and she wondered if there was ever enough. She grinned to herself. I hope not, she thought. She felt his erection growing, pushing against her heat as the hand on her ass pulled her in tighter.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned as he mauled her, dry-humping her steaming crotch. "Yeah, are you ready to fuck that hot bitch? Is your dick getting hard thinking about that pussy? H-mm?" His mouth was all over her neck, her ears, she felt his hot breath, heard him panting, and his other hand slid between them to grab a breast roughly, crushing it, almost painfully. "Oh, yeah, she wants that dick in her mouth, and in her pussy. I want to watch you fuck her good, fucking pound her with your cock until she screams, just like you do me! And after she does you, she's gonna do me, she's going to lick my fucking pussy, you want to see that?"

And abruptly they separated, this time Lena pushing away, leaving John at the kitchen counter, hard and excited, and she backed away, out of his reach.

"She'll be here at seven," she said, teasingly. "I'm going to take a shower. We'll have to run up to the store for some light food, and pick up some champagne." She turned to walk out, her naked ass swaying, and she turned to him as she exited, teasing. "Try to control yourself."

"You couldn't!" he called after her.

"I know, but I can go again! But you're gonna need all your energy tonight, stud!"