Lending a Helping Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimjim123
jimjim123
110 Followers

My hard cock was squashed against her stomach as we continued to kiss, her hands grabbing my ass and pulling me tightly against her. Finally I broke the kiss and started sliding down her body. My mouth and tongue traced a path over her small breasts, stopping to suck and gently bite on her large nipples, causing her to squeal loudly in pleasure, then I was moving down again, kissing over her supple stomach before finally reaching the tight white panties that still covered her pussy. I kissed her gently through her underwear, causing Aleen to twitch gently as my nose pressed against her clit through the thin material.

Reaching up, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down over her hips. Aleen raised her hips slightly allowing me to pull them down and I slid them off revealing her pussy to me for the first time. I was intoxicated as I stared down at her, the sweet smell of her arousal drifting up to me. Aleen's pussy was completely smooth without a hint of hair to be seen anywhere, I leaned in slightly allowing my tongue to slip between her swollen hairless lips tasting her sweet juices.

Aleen tasted divine, her juices were sweet and sticky, flowing like a river into my mouth as I attacked her pussy with my tongue. I wrapped my hands round her smooth supple thighs squashing the soft skin against my face as I ate her twat.

I could hear my wife moaning loudly and then screaming like I'd never heard her before and I knew she was climaxing on David's cock. Seconds later I heard David shouting, but before I could look out from Aleen's legs to see if he was filling my wife's pussy with his cum, Aleen grabbed my head pulling me tight against her snatch as she screamed loudly herself. Her thighs clamped around my face like a vice and her pussy gushed with juices as a massive orgasm rocked through her body.

Finally Aleen's thighs released my face as her orgasm subsided and I was able to glance over at my wife, who was collapsed on top of Aleen's husband, his cock still buried inside her pussy. David's hands were gently groping my wife's ass she slowly rocked on him, both of them clearly spent. I turned my attention back to Aleen's dripping twat, giving it another few licks and instantly being rewarded with more moans of pleasure. Sliding back up her body I paused briefly to suck her nipples again, before leaning into Aleen and giving her a deep kiss.

My lips were still caked with her juices, but she didn't seem to care, kissing me passionately her face becoming coated in her own cum. I reached one of my hands down easing her thighs up around me and raising my hips allowed my throbbing cock to push against the entrance to her twat. Aleen opened her eyes, staring at me longingly. I felt the wetness of her pussy against the sensitive skin of my cock as I gently pressed into her, my excitement rising as I knew my cock was far larger than her husbands. Aleen tensed briefly as I pushed against the tight opening of her twat and for a second I couldn't enter her, then she relaxed and my cock slid into her, driving deep into her hot wet pussy. Aleen screamed out as my cock stretched her wider and deeper than she'd ever felt with her husband. My passion took over and I grabbed hold of her supple thighs and fucked her tight pussy like a madman driving into her hard and deep, time and time again. Aleen almost screamed every time I hammered into her and for a second I thought I'd been too rough, then I felt her hands on my ass urging me harder and deeper into her pussy and I let myself go.

Hammering into her I pushed her thighs back allowing me to enter her even deeper and I slammed into her twat harder and harder. Then suddenly I felt Aleen's pussy clamping around my cock like a vice as she screeched in another orgasm, her whole body shaking around me as I pounded my cock into her tight hole. The contractions of her pussy around my cock were more than I could handle and I cried out loudly hammering as deep inside her as I could. My orgasm hit, spewing a massive load of cum into the depths of her pussy. My orgasm seemed to last for an eternity as I pumped more and more cum inside her tight pussy, my thrusts slowly easing off as Aleen's climax subsided around me before we both finally collapsed onto the couch, complexly out of breath.

I'm not sure if I nodded of or not, but I remember opening my eyes and easing my head up to look over at Rachael. My wife had pulled herself off Aleen's husband and was collapsed back into the arm of the couch; her legs spread wide apart brazenly displaying her red swollen pussy. Her thighs were caked in cum, whether hers or David's I couldn't tell. Her big breasts were heaving against her chest, nipples as hard as nails. As she realised I was looking, my wife allowed her hand to fall between her thighs and she gently ran her fingers through the folds of her pussy, scooping a glob of David's cum from inside of her, before smiling and sensually licking her fingers clean. I felt my cock jerk inside Aleen's tight twat as I instantly started to get hard again.

This seemed to bring Aleen back to her senses and I felt a thigh wrap around me and encourage me to start easing myself in and out of her pussy again. Still looking at my wife I gently leaned down to give Aleen a deep lustful kiss as I very slowly slid my cock out of her pussy, allowing my already hard member to slip from her tight folds and once again push into the entrance of her twat.

I teased Aleen for a few minutes all the while watching my wife finger her swollen well fucked pussy as she watched us, David apparently was fast asleep. Easing myself back and forth I used my cock to rub over Aleen's clit, causing her to gently moan in pleasure, before finally allowing myself to lodge back in the entrance to her pussy. Aleen's legs reached around me and pulled me down onto her and I slowly slid inside her again. Once I'd entered her all the way I slid back out almost coming free again, but stopping at the last second to slowly fill her up again. We continued like this for some time as I slowly screwed Aleen's tight twat whilst my wife watched fingering her own pussy.

David then finally came to, and sat up watching me slowly fuck his wife, Aleen laying below me gently moaning in pleasure at every stroke. I watched as David sat up and slowly moved over to my wife, his hand reaching between her thighs as he leaned into her big breasts and starting kissing her soft pillows of flesh, before sucking her nipple into his mouth. Rachael's head leaned back as she allowed David to take over and I watched him slowly bring my wife to another orgasm as I continued to slowly ease myself in and out of his wife.

Rachael finally came, her body shaking, legs clamping around David's hand, quickly recovering she reached out grabbing David's cock and gently stroking him back to full size. Guiding him to kneel between her thighs, she watched me as David pushed his naked cock back into her soaking wet hole. Rachael moaned gently as she felt him slip inside her, spreading her thighs wide to allow him to get every last bit of his smaller cock into her twat. As David slowly built up the pace banging into my wife's pussy I eased myself out of Aleen's twat and moved myself to straddle her face guiding my cock, still completely covered in our combined juices into her mouth. After a brief hesitation Aleen opened her sweet lips and gently sucked my cock in, her tongue swirling around my length as her lips gently moved up and down over the head of my shaft.

Her lips felt heavenly as they softly gripped the head of my penis, working magic on my raging erection, all the time starring up at me as I watched her. I was soon clean of her juices and I pulled back, regretfully allowing my cock to fall out from between her talented lips. Getting up from off the couch I reached out and helped Aleen up, looking over her naked body. Her hairless pussy was caked in cum, the lips of her twat red and swollen and her thighs were sticky with juices just about everywhere. Leading Aleen over to my wife where she lay back on the couch, with David fucking her swollen twat, I guided her hand down to one of my wife's large tits. Aleen greedily caressed my wife's breast, before dropping to her knees and sucking a large nipple into her mouth.

Rachael moaned loudly as Aleen caressed her sensitive breasts, while her pussy was being fucked by Aleen's husband. I quickly moved behind Aleen, easing her beautiful round ass up into the air, my fingers instantly finding her wet entrance and guiding my throbbing cock back deep inside her. Aleen was so wet now that I slid into her super tight twat with almost no resistance and as I began to quickly drive my cock in and out of her twat, I could hear Aleen's moans quickly grow, muffled only by the soft flesh of my wife's breasts.

As I fucked Aleen from behind, she allowed one hand to slide between my wife's thighs and seconds later Rachael was bucking uncontrollably as Aleen's fingers hit her sensitive clit sending her over the edge into yet another orgasm. Seeing his wife playing with Rachael's tits and pussy also sent Dave over the edge, but just before he erupted Rachael grabbed his cock and pulled him free of her swollen pussy, jerking him quickly off over her big tits. This was too much for Dave and with a big groan he erupted spewing a load of cum all over Rachael's large breasts and stomach. Rachael continued milking him as his orgasm subsided, allowing the last few drops of cum to land in her neatly trimmed pubic hair and over the lips of her swollen twat.

As soon as her husbands cum had landed on Rachael's tits Aleen attacked them like she was possessed licking up all of his cum into her mouth. I then felt Rachael's hand reaching between Aleen's thighs and quickly finding her clit. Aleen starting moaning loudly and as she licked up the last of her husbands cum from my wife's breasts, before she leaned into my wife and kissed her deeply allowing all the cum she had licked up to flow between their mouths.

Suddenly without warning Aleen's orgasm hit, her pussy clenched me like a vice once again as her whole body shook uncontrollably around me. It was more than I could handle and I drove my cock into her as hard as I could plunging into the depths of her tight pussy and exploded my cum spewing into her hot wet twat. I ploughed into her twice more as my orgasm subsided, before we both finally collapsed against my wife, my softening cock slipping out of Aleen's pussy as we did so.

We all lay there catching our breaths for a minute before my wife finally spoke up. "Have you two got any plans for the rest of the weekend? She asked

"No" Aleen replied breathlessly.

"Would the two of you like to stay for the weekend then?" my wife responded, the deviant twinkle forming in her eye again.

Aleen raised her head up to look at my wife "I can't think of anything I want more right now" She said turning slightly to her husband, who could do nothing more than nod his agreement.

Rachael looked at me smiling to make sure I was happy, I just nodded, "Excellent" Rachael pronounced.

End of Chapter 2........

jimjim123
jimjim123
110 Followers
12