Leo and Me

Story Info
Neighbors find that they are soul mates.
937 words
4.14
10.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo and I'd been neighbors for the last three years. He's always been friendly and chatty and he's got a smile that is hypnotizing. We've grown closer, but I've held him at arms length. You see, he's forty-five and I'm twenty-five. I don't have a problem with the difference in our ages, but I thought that he might. Well all that changed about a week ago when I saved his German Sheppard from the dog catcher.

The officer wouldn't release the dog to me after he'd gotten out of the backyard, so I lied and told the code officer that I was Leo's wife. I even had to sign the court summons and almost blew it and signed my own name, but at the last minute I remembered to use Leo's last name, and for some reason it felt good. The officer gave me the dog and accompanied me to the backyard. I nearly freaked out when he waited for me to go into Leo's house.

My hand was shaking as I reached for the door knob, I said. Please let it be unlocked, as I turned the knob. To my great relief, it was. I took the dog inside and hurried to the front room and watched the dog catcher get back into his van and leave from the picture window. I drew the drapes shut and was just about to leave Leo a note explaining what had happened when I heard a door open down the hall.

Leo was home, and here I was standing in his front room. To my surprise he was wet and naked.

I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, embarrassed that I'd been caught in his house and embarrassed that I'd evaded his privacy by being there.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were gone. The Officer wanted to take Max and I was just leaving you a note to explain why I used your last name to sign the ticket. If I hadn't, he would have taken Max to the pound," I said as I turned around and stood with my back to him.

"Shh, I'm the one that is sorry. Sorry that I startled you," he said, but he didn't go back into the bedroom to get dressed. Instead he move closer.

I didn't or couldn't say a word or move

"Fallon," I heard him breathe my name as he came up behind me. At his touch I melted against him. "I heard everything, I know what you did for Max and I'm so grateful that you kept him out of the poky."

All I could focus on was the fact that he was naked and I wasn't, and I wanted too be.

I felt my heart pounding within my chest, and closed my eyes. He was scrambling my brains as he gently moved his hands, and then his palms were filled with my breasts and his lips were against my neck leaving me breathless.

I vaguely heard Max go lay down on his bed by the fireplace as one of Leo's hands slid down my body—across my abdomen and to the juncture between my legs. I moaned as he gently squeezed my mons through my shorts. I began to shake and my legs grew wobbly. He turned me around and picked me up in his arms and carried me into his bedroom. His bed wasn't made and he put me down in the middle of the soft plush of feathery down.

My mind was swimming as his lips touched my skin. Slowly, he undressed me until I lay before him as naked as he was. His hands and lips touched every inch of me until I could stand no more and I cried out. He lay down beside me and pulled me close and kissed me. Gently at first and then rough and bruising. I responded and parted my lips and wanted more. His tongue explored the depths of my mouth twining with my own.

I had never felt such bliss in all my life. He ended his kiss, and then he crawled down toward the foot of the bed until he sat between my legs. He was ready for me and I was wet and prepared for what was to come. I raised my arms and beckoned him. He smiled as he covered my body with his own and I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly entered me.

He was huge and he filled me. I held on as he thrust deep into my body, and I delighted in the feelings that he awoke within me. He quickened his tempo and something within my brain exploded and bright light filled my mind. He taken me to the edge of heaven and had given me a glimpse of the Promised Land.

I heard him growl deep down in his chest and his body jerked as he spilled his seed deep within my womb. He lay exhausted on top of me and all I could think of was that I never wanted him to move. I wanted him to stay right where he was, right there lying between my legs. He felt so good and we fit together so perfectly like we'd been forged together before birth and then torn apart until this very moment when we could find each other again.

It's been nine months since that beautiful day and a lot has happened. Leo and I were married and today we are on our way to the hospital, for today we are going meet our daughter, we've decided to name her Faith.