Leo & Suzi Ch. 01

Story Info
Intro: couple being watched.
5.9k words
4.46
24k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eight years of marriage, Leo and Suzi still had the what seemed to be a unique spark. When in public, they held hands, and friends could see the passion when their eyes met. Everything seemed to be perfect, especially since they had bought their house in the rural countryside.

Leo had a good job, with plenty of overtime when and if he wanted it. The only problem with his job was if he turned down the overtime he was charged for it, as if he had worked it, but minus the money in his weekly check. So, rarely did he turn it down. Suzi had a nice part time job, that was only four to five hours an evening, just enough to get a little spending money of her own. Financially they were doing good.

To keep things interesting, Leo would take a long weekend once every few months, and together they would get a motel room in one of the nearby cities, about an hours drive from their house, hit a few of the local clubs, do some dancing and drinking, or possibly go to a casino for drinks and a little gambling. Suzi loved the gifts of sexy lingerie Leo would give her, after they had checked into their room.

Suzi loved how the lacy lingerie made her feel, even if she was only wearing it under her everyday plain outfits. But, on their special weekends, she would go all out to make sure her outfits made her look sexy for her man. Short skirts with thigh high nylons, low cut tops that showed her ample cleavage, thanks to the pushup bras she wore, always got Leo sexually charged on those long weekends.

When they were in a club, Leo might sip a beer, or two, as he would say, "to loosen up and get me moving on the dance floor." Whereas, after a couple of drinks, Suzi became a bit adventurous, her inhibitions would completely disappear. It was then that Leo could talk her into undoing a button, or three, of her top, exposing more of her 36C's, so others too could enjoy the view. Or perhaps, hike her skirt up so as to show some stocking tops.

Leo enjoyed showing off Suzi, he liked seeing the looks of lust on other guy's faces, as they noticed his wife, and the looks of jealously on their wives, or girlfriend's faces. A couple of times, he had talked Suzi, after a few drinks, into returning from the bathroom with her thong, or lacy panties, balled up in her tightly closed hand. Then she would give them to him upon returning, and Leo would slip them into the front pocket of his jeans.

On those nights, after dancing quite a few dances together, and working up a sweat, they would return to their table to quench their thirst. Leo would place his hand on Suzi's thigh as he leaned in for a kiss, as the kiss became more passionate he would slide his hand up under her skirt gently brushing a couple of fingers along her slit, as her legs parted.

Those nights always led to great sex, pure lustful fucking, for hours, usually after returning to their room.

The following is the story of one such weekend:

They arrived at the motel that Friday afternoon, Leo used his choice membership to upgrade from a suite with a king size bed, to one with a jacuzzi, knowing how Suzi loved to have a beer and relax in the bubbling water. They went to the room to unpack. The room was on the first floor with a picture window that gave them a view of the outdoor pool. There were two doors, one next to the large window that led out to a patio, complete with chairs and a table, and the other door was on the opposite side of the room leading to the inner hallway. After looking over the room, Leo walked down to a local party store for a six pack of cold Miller, while Suzi slipped into a relaxing tub of bubbles.

Upon returning, Leo opened a beer and gave it to Suzi. After enjoying a beer, while finding a music station on cable, he went over to his suitcase and pulled out a small, but nicely wrapped package and placed it on the bed.

"That wouldn't happen to be for me, would it?" asked Suzi.

"I think it would be, since we're the only two here," he replied.

After finishing her beer, Suzi shut off the jacuzzi and drained the tub. Standing in the emptying tub, she patted herself dry with a large bath towel. "Damn, she looked sexy," Leo thought to himself. She had her hair cut and dyed just for this weekend, it was now a deep dark red, meaning the curtains and rug didn't match anymore. The trimmed thin landing strip above her pussy was a light brown. At only five foot two and 28 years old, she presented a picturesque form.

Wrapping the towel around her body and walking over to the bed. She took the gift and unwrapped it. In her hands, she now held a white lacy shelf bra and matching thong. She turned to Leo putting her arms around his neck and gave him a deep lingering kiss, as her towel dropped to the floor. Leo wrapped his arms around her, his hands kneading her ass cheeks. He broke off the kiss, while still hugging her, and whispered in her ear, "your nakedness would be quite a sight if anyone happened to be at the pool."

Suzi backed out of the hug, turned, walked over towards the window, saying, "well they would probably like this side a little more." Leo chuckled. Once she was at the side of the window, she pulled the cord to close the drapes. She then walked to her suitcase, grabbed a few items of clothing, along with her makeup bag, then entered the bathroom, saying, "I don't want you to bother me while I get ready for dinner. You just stay out there and get changed."

Leo quickly changed, his hundred and sixty-five pound, six foot tall frame, into a pair of black jeans and a dark blue long sleeved satin shirt. Looking in the mirror, mounted on the wall, he thought to himself, "not to bad for being 35." When Suzi came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a black denim skirt, that ended four inches above her knees. The skirt had a zipper that zipped down to the bottom, that could be positioned anywhere, which at times allowed easy access to what was hidden beneath it. Her legs were encased in tan nylons, and she was wearing a crimson red top, with just the very top button undone.

Dinner was at the adjoining restaurant, inexpensive, but surprising good. At the dinner, they discussed which club to go to. The closest was just three blocks from the motel, and they had an AC/DC tribute band playing there. Leo and Suzi decided to walk there, since they both liked AC/DC's songs, and if the band playing the music was halfway decent the music would be danceable. There was the upside of not having to drive to get there, it meant Leo could drink too. One block, between the motel and club, was a nice wooded park, with a few trails through it, all leading to a duck pond with benches.

They walked, hand in hand, through the park, stopping by the duck pond to watch the ducks swim about and feed, on whatever it was that they found when they stuck their asses up in the air and their heads under water. Leo and Suzi sat and watched nature, made small talk about their jobs and home, plus there was the occasionally kiss.

After about a half an hour, Leo asked, "do you think we should head over to the club, before it fills up, and we have to stand by the bar?"

"Only if you think we can get a secluded table," she replied. They started through the remainder of the park, again holding hands.

Once they were at the club, there was the usual checking of ID at the door before they were allowed inside, where there was a girl collecting a cover charge, which in turn got them the stamp on the back of their left hand, just in case they wished to leave and return. Inside the club, which was dimly lit, with the only direct lighting over the dance floor and the stage, they walked over to the bar, where once Leo got the attention of one of the bartenders, he ordered a couple of Millers.

The club was already busy, all the barstools were taken, probably by regulars, and quite a few of the tables had couples, or groups of the same sex, sitting, mostly, around the dance floor. Leo guided Suzi towards a corner booth out of the direct blare of the amplifiers, yet not too far from the bathrooms.

As Suzi's beer emptied, a waitress appeared wanting to know if they needed refills. Leo ordered another for Suzi only, since he was sipping his and still had three fourths left in his bottle. After the waitress returned with the beer, Suzi scooted out of the booth to use the lady's room. The band was just coming to the stage, and the roadies were helping them get their instruments plugged in, tuned and the sound check done. Suzi returned just as the singer introduced themselves,

The band started with songs heard all the time on the hard rock stations, and, as usual, it wasn't until the middle of the first set people got out onto the dance floor. By this time, just about every table was taken, the noticeably vacant ones were the ones in the direct path and closest to the bathrooms.

When the band started playing "Back in Black" Leo grabbed Suzi's hand pulling her closer to him and asked, "shall we?"

"That's why we're here," she answered.

After the song, they remained on the dance floor, for two more songs, the last being a slow song. Leo pulled Suzi tightly to him and embraced her in his arms, pressing their bodies together, and they swayed to the music while kissing. Deeply kissing, with tongues playfully fencing each other.

At the end of the song, the singer announced they would be taking their first break, and would be back shortly. Shortly would probably be in twenty to thirty minutes. With arms around one another, Leo and Suzi made their way back to their booth. When they got there, Suzi said, "I've got to freshen up, would you do me a favor and get me a Long Island Iced Tea?" Smiling, Leo just nodded. His smile came from the memory of the last time Suzi had drank that drink, and it was a good memory.

Looking around for the waitress, who had served them earlier, Leo noticed the club had filled up, all the tables were now occupied. In fact, there were many people with drinks in hand standing together in groups, with the largest group, made up of mostly males, seeming to be around the aisle way to the bathrooms. "Can I get you another round?" The question brought Leo's eyes, and mind, back to the booth he was sitting in. "This time, I'll have another Miller, but my wife would like a Long Island Iced Tea," he said looking up at the rather tall waitress, as she nodded and walked off to the bar.

Suzi returned just after the drinks had been brought to their booth. She slid in next to Leo, and as she leaned into him for a kiss, he immediately noticed she had another button opened on her top. This gave a very nice view of her cleavage, especially when leaning towards him. After the kiss, she said, "thanks for the drink, I really need it. Seems as if it's getting warmer in here." She then took quite a large drink through the straw.

Once the band returned, they got into playing a nice mix of rock, some AC/DC, a few of their own songs, and other popular hard rock tunes. Leo and Suzi danced to a majority of the songs, only leaving the dance floor to return to their drinks when the band played their own songs. It was during these times Leo would put his hand on Suzi's thigh and stroke it up to the stocking tops, and back down. He loved the feel of nylon against his skin, and Suzi loved the feel of his hands, anywhere on her body, but, at the moment his hand was sending a pulsating tingle up her leg to her pussy, and it was getting very moist.

Just before the band took it's next break, Leo went and used the men's room, he'd just beat the rush and upon leaving he had to work his way through waiting lines of people wishing to use both bathrooms. Stopping for a second and waiting for a group of people to disperse, he felt a hand reach around him and grope the front of his jeans, lightly squeezing his package. He looked at the arm, and followed the crimson red sleeve up to Suzi's smile. She whispered in his ear, "I might be a bit, but I'll have something for ya, when I return....but, only if I can have another Miller."

Leo returned to the booth as the waitress was making her rounds, so he ordered two more Millers. He then did some people watching. There were quite a few couples making out, while the jukebox played the Stone's "You Can't Always Get What You Want." One couple, standing against the back wall, seemed to be disproving the point of the song. While kissing, the guy looked to have a hand up the girl's loose fitting top massaging her tits.

The waitress leaned into Leo's view to place the drinks on the table, "now she had a nice pair," he thought, as he slid the money across the table to her sayings, "Keep the change."

"Thanks, enjoy," said the waitress, smiling.

Leo's gaze returned to the back wall, where the couple had been. They were no longer there, but he did see them walking towards the door, with the guys arm wrapped around the girl's waist.

Leo's attention turned to the stage, where the band was returning, a member at a time, when he heard Suzi say, "I saw you staring at the waitress's tits. Were they as nice as these?" Suzi was sliding into the booth and leaning into Leo's shoulder. That was when he noticed, Suzi had undone another button on her top, making it possible, at this angle, to see the fullness of her left breast sitting in the shelf bra, nipple sticking out like a pencil eraser.

He put his arm around her shoulder, saying, "no, not even close," while playfully squeezing her tit.

Suzi was taking a long drink from her beer, as the band started playing the first song of this set. "I thought you were going to have something for me, when you got back," Leo said.

"Well, if the view of my tits isn't enough, maybe you didn't notice my skirt," was her reply. Leo looked down at her lap and could see the zipper was half way up her thighs, plus her stocking tops were now visible. As she parted her legs, she whispered in his ear, "maybe you should explore."

Leo's lips met hers, as his right hand went down to her thigh. The feel of nylon was erotically stimulating to his sense of feel. He slid his hand further up her leg, thinking of what might be awaiting his hand at the junction of her thighs was enough to make his cock start to stiffen. He moved steadily higher, his fingers brushed against her trimmed patch above her pussy. No panties, his cock throbbed.

He hadn't seen Suzi do anything with her purse since returning to the table, so he broke off the kiss, and said, "your panties seem to have gone missing. Where are they?"

"Maybe you can find them for me, while your hand is down there." Leo's fingers dove down to her slit, rubbing it gently. Her slit was extremely moist, and she moaned as his fingers parted her lips. Just inside her pussy his fingertips felt the lace of her panties.

Leo kissed her again, this time Suzi's tongue darted into his mouth. He trapped the lacy material between his fingers and moved them further into her pussy, until his fingers were buried. He used his thumb to rub the nub of her clit, causing her to stop her tongue action, while moaning into his mouth. Then he pulled his fingers from her wet slit, dragging the moist lacy material over her clit. He could feel her body shiver.

After balling up her panties in his hand, Leo placed them in his jeans pocket. He, again, broke off their kiss, and looked around. From the smiles on the faces of the couple a table away, he guessed they had quite the view of the last few minutes. He looked at Suzi, and put his two fingers, that had just been in her pussy, to her lips. She smiled and sucked them into her mouth, licking her juices from them. Again, he looked at the couple, now their faces registered the amazement of what they had just seen.

"I really don't think we need to hear anymore music from this band," Suzi said, "just let me finish this beer and we can leave. I think we should go make our own music." She placed her hand over Leo's cock, rubbing it through the denim, as she drained the bottle. Leo didn't even finish his beer, he helped her out of the booth. She wobbled a little bit, when getting to her feet, but Leo just wrapped his arm around her waist as he led her out of the club.

They headed back to the motel the same way they had come earlier, back through the park. Once they were at the duck pond, they stopped at the same bench. The difference now being, there were no ducks feeding and the moonlight glistened on the water. They sat and kissed, Leo's hand undid another button on Suzi's blouse, it was now open to below the shelf bra. Her hand was, again, stroking the length of his cock through his jeans. He looked around before reaching into her blouse, stroking her cleavage with the backs of his fingers.

Again he looked around, before moving aside the material of her top, exposing a tit to the moonlight. His head bent down to the exposed nipple, and he sucked it between his lips, his teeth tenderly teased it till it was firm. He heard Suzi undoing the zipper to his jeans and then felt her hand slide into the opening of his boxers, grabbing his hardening cock. She slowly stroked the length of it while he suckled her firm nipple. Leo came away from her chest looking around to make sure they were still alone, and during that moment, Suzi's head went down to his lap, as she took his cock out of his jeans.

Suzi bathed his cock with her tongue, making it quite moist, before sliding it into her mouth. As she slid her head slowly up and down his shaft, he reached down to the back of her skirt, raising it enough to give him access to her ass cheeks. Pushing his fingers between them, she shifted her one leg enough to allow his fingers to brush against the lips of her pussy. Her pussy was so slick, two fingers slid effortlessly in. His fingers matched the rhythm of her mouth on his cock, slowly in and out. Her moans reverberated on his cock, making his balls tighten.

"I think we should head back to the room, before someone in a blue uniform comes by," Leo said, removing his fingers from her hot hole and pulling her skirt back down, before bringing his fingers to his mouth for a taste of her sweetness.

Suzi's hand wrapped around the base of Leo's cock, as she raised her mouth off of it. She swirled her tongue around the nob a few times before putting him back into his jeans. As she zipped him back up, she said, "alright, if you insist." She rose up from the bench, adjusting her top, but not redoing any of the buttons. Leo enjoyed the sight before him, Suzi's sexuality wasn't quite indecent, but still it was a major turn on to him. As he got up from the bench, he reached for the zipper unzipping it a little more. Now her pussy was just barely covered, but when she walked you would be able to see a little skin above the stocking tops.

The party store, Leo noticed, was still open, so using his arm which was around Suzi's waist, simply because she was a little wobbly when walking, he guided her in. "We'll get another six pack for the frig," he said, as they entered.

Walking by the counter, towards the coolers in the back, they heard the young male clerk say, "I'm going to be closing in about five minutes."

"We won't even be here that long, we know what we want," replied Leo. When he was getting another six pack of Miller, Leo said to Suzi in a low voice, "while I'm at the counter getting ready to pay for this, I want you to go to the rack of sweets behind me, and bending at the waist get a bag of the powdered sugar donuts."

As Leo placed the beer on the counter, the guy started to ring up the sale, then he said, "will that be all?" About the same time he was saying that, he must have caught the sight of Suzi bending over, since his eyes were wide open.

"No, I believe my wife is getting a little something," Leo said, as Suzi came up beside him, twisting slightly to make her top gap open giving the clerk a nice view of a tit. She placed the bag of donuts on the counter. The clerk, all smiles now, made change for Leo, placed the items in a bag and pushed it across the counter.

12