Leona - An Incident in Time

Story Info
A meeting between Master and sub.
1.6k words
3.27
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leona looked at herself in the mirror very carefully, her Master was due to visit and she had to make sure that all was well with her appearance. The instructions had been very clear although given to her as part of the story, she had known enough to read between the lines so to speak. Stockings and her fuck me shoes, the new ones that she had bought at BBB and of course the cruel nipple clamps.

'Put them on at eleven o'clock.' He had ordered and she had obeyed. The clamps were difficult to wear and painful but she hoped that she had the strength to wear them until He arrived. Leona was pleased as she checked herself in the mirror, even if she said it herself, she was dressed perfectly to please. The pain in her nipples was sending a constant reminder to her brain and her pussy what was due to happen to her today, and inside she was quietly excited. Her brain wandering about what he would do today and her pussy getting warm and damp at the thought!

All she really knew was that she had a punishment due to her from the last meeting mainly because she came five times without asking permission. Twenty spanks a time for an unlawful orgasm as if she could really stop herself from coming when he was controlling her! His hand excited her so much, it was clear that He knew what he was doing to her, every minute of the time he was with her. Why was she due the twenty with the flogger on the breasts, wow they had really hurt her when she had been flogged last time. Looking down at her breasts she could still see the slight marks that had been left from last time; her pussy pulsed at the thought that there would be more marks after today.

There was the door bell and her time had arrived; her heart beating she walked carefully down the steps, these shoes were so uncomfortable, but they were perfect because they pleased her master. When she opened the flat door she could see her Master through the glass at the front, her pussy juiced at the very sight of Him. That pussy was a trouble maker but it knew when it was onto a good thing! She opened the door, very aware of her nakedness, the clamps dangling from her breasts, her fear that the neighbours might suddenly appear and, perhaps a little subconsciously, the disappointment when they were not there. She stepped back and allowed Him in, very aware of the little smile playing on her face and the sudden warmth in her heart at the sight of Him!

Her master smiled at her, his lined face lighting up with his smile, he placed His bag down by his side and then, suddenly slapped her. The pain that she had disappointed Him hurt more than the pain of the slap, although her cheek warmed to the blow.

"Why are you standing, Leona?" asked her Master angrily. Quickly she knelt down before Him, her bottom resting uncomfortably on her heels, her hands flat on her thighs.

'Wow!' she thought to herself, 'He really means business today.' This was not the correct thought for a sub but Leona was always a very precocious girl. The thought drifted through her head as she knelt wondering what was going to happen next. She waited patiently, another thing she found very difficult to do, but she knew she was not allowed to raise her head until her master indicated she should do so. There were a few strange noises that she couldn't recognise.

'Look at me' came the command and Leona automatically raised her face to find herself looking into her Master's camera. He took the picture and then replaced it in the pouch, picked up His bag and started walking up the stairs. Leona was in a quandary, should she follow Him or wait? What would he do if she followed him upstairs and she was supposed to wait? But then what would he do if she was supposed to follow Him and she didn't? 'God the trials and tribulations of a sub,' crossed her mind. Just then her master turned at the top of the stairs and looked at her.

"You may come up," he stated quietly

She stood up and started to walk up the stairs, thinking about the pain in her nipples and beginning to get excited about what was going to happen this time. Paul started to come back down the stairs forcing her to stand still half way up. His hand slapped the other side of her face, again just hard enough to sting.

"Who said that you could walk, bitch? Get down on your hands and knees until I give you permission to stand!"

Leona's mind was so confused, her master was behaving so differently from normal but, conversely, this also excited her tremendously. Her pussy was begging to be touched as she bent down onto her hands and knees and started crawling up the stairs as ordered to. Her breasts wobbled painfully as the clamps almost scraped the steps of the stairs, the pain teasing her mind and her pussy almost in equal amounts. She felt like a true bitch as she followed Her master into the spare room and waited at the door, waiting for Him to tell her what to do next.

She knelt on her hands and knees feeling awkward and a little humiliation as well as Paul walked around her, she was sure he was taking a picture for her logbook; after all he had promised that this time he would start it. She felt his hand start to stroke her bottom and wondered if the spanking was to start now; her heart began to pound in anticipation. Each time he had spanked her the spankings had been progressively harder

and harder, how hard was he going to be now? His hand pushed firmly between her cheeks and she felt his fingers start to tease her pussy, teasing her with pleasure. A blush began to form as Leona thought of the picture that was here, her Masters hand in her pussy and her on her hands and knees.

"My, you are a wet little slut today, Leona," commented Paul casually as his fingers started to push inside her pussy. Just pushing two fingers in and out slowly, spreading her juices around his fingers and sending feelings of delight reverberating through Leona's nervous system. She thought irreverently of wagging her bottom like a true bitch but sensibly decided against it, just happy to enjoy her Master's touch and the feelings it gave her.

"We have a very busy day today, Leona. We have all those promises I made to fulfil and all your punishments that need satisfying; not forgetting the punishment for your tardiness with the car the other day." Leona felt a frisson of excitement send a shiver down her spine straight to her pussy which was getting wetter and wetter.

25 minutes with the rabbit only starting from the first orgasm! What a lovely punishment her master had given her!'

"The only problem is that I cannot follow up with Celia's suggested punishment of a caning so we must make sure that we buy one at the market on Sunday. I would hate to disappoint you or her for that matter."

There was a smile in her master's voice as he said this and she knew that he had understood her calling him a sod was only in jest and because she was a bratty sub! Her body was reacting to the steady fingering that her Master was giving her and she began to desire her first orgasm, aching for the release of coming. She felt his thumb start to caress her clit, circling it, rubbing it and realised that He knew she was ready to orgasm and was increasing her need. His fingers pushing in and out of her, his thumb rubbing her clit, her mind beginning to go under the onslaught of pleasure that he was inducing in her. Her tummy began to tremble and she knew that she was almost ready to come; she was just about to ask her Master for permission to come when he stopped! Bastard!

She knelt there, her knees beginning to ache, her feet cramped in the tight shoes and her nipples hurting with the clamps on; but, most of all, the desperate need in her pussy that was begging to be assuaged, the hungry, even voracious, demand of her pussy for that orgasm that was so close. She could feel his fingers motionless in her pussy, his thumb resting on her clit and knew that he was teasing her. She gritted her teeth in determination not to ask Him, to wait patiently until He decided that she was worthy of an orgasm, but it was sooo difficult!!

Then he started again. Wonderful! He was harder and faster as his fingers pushed into her firmly and rapidly, his thumb rubbing her clit firmly and deliberately as he pushed into her. Oooohhhhhhh that was wonderful. She could feel her body losing control, those delicate tremors and shakes that she had no control over as mind became lost in her pussy, involuntary tremors that revealed her need to be satisfied. She was edging on that crest of the wave, her mind going higher and higher, her breathing fast and furious, heart beating and beating, faster and faster.

Then he stopped!! Fucking BASTARD!!