Leopard's Spots

Story Info
My wife's deception.
11.7k words
4.36
304.6k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,382 Followers

Another little loving wives story, with little or no actual sex, so if that's what you want, please look elsewhere.

I do know a few Silks, barristers, and several solicitors (lawyers of one sort or another to those in the US), but this story is absolutely not based on any of them.

You'll enjoy the story more if you don't try to take it too seriously.

(Should I repeat that?)

+++++++++++++++

I had a smile on my face ---- A big one!

Not surprising really as I was sat there looking at my beautiful young wife Wendy. Twenty-seven years of lovely womanhood, average height, slim, but with jutting breasts that couldn't easily be hidden.

Quite recently they hadn't been of course, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

No doubt about it she was gorgeous.

So why would I be smiling, when she was crying, you may ask?

Well I'll tell you. I was smiling, 'because' she was crying, and I'll be happy to explain to you all exactly why.

Listen carefully.

It all started less than six months ago or at least that's when I first felt the wind of change. Wendy and I were living in North London, where I worked for a local firm of solicitors, having been recently made a partner.

Ashley Birks and Scrummings.

Old man Scrummings was on the point of retiring and Ashley and Birks were long gone. There were three other partners, and they like me were just waiting for Scrummings to go, so that we could move into the Twentieth Century. How long further it would then take to move up to the Twenty-First was anybody's guess.

Yes our firm were, to say the least, a traditional old-fashioned outfit.

Wendy and I were very happy together, with a nice house, two new cars, a Jaguar and a Porsche and membership of the local country club.

Sex was good. No --- it was very good, and after seven years of marriage appeared to me to be reasonably frequent.

So nothing wrong there was there?

Wrong! --- Though I didn't know it till one Thursday night.

"Derek," Wendy said to me as we were finishing the last dregs of wine. "Do you ever feel we need a bit more variation?"

"Why?" I answered right back, holding up the empty bottle. "I thought you liked this Cote de Rhone as much as I do."

It was one of our favourite wines, but boy, did I misunderstand what she was on about.

"I'm talking about sex not wine you bloody fool," she giggled at me.

Now that really was about the last thing that I expected.

"What's wrong with our sex life?" I managed to ask, after my initial shock had died down.

"Oh I don't Know Derek," she replied wistfully. "Sometimes --- well sometimes I just wonder."

Having got me that far, she refused to speak about it any further that night, and left me wondering what type of sex she wanted us to explore. What position hadn't we yet tried?

Actually it sounded quite promising to me at the time.

Two nights later she was at it again. But this time we were in bed, and she had hold of my cock, the crafty cow. Well you know how difficult it is to concentrate in those circumstances.

"Have you ever thought about making love to another woman?" Wendy dreamily demanded, giving my little man an extra squeeze.

"Yes."

That was all I said, and of course it was true, but the real reason for my brevity was not wishing to put her off from what she was doing to my wots-it.

"Anyone in particular?"

Oh God woman, shut up and get on with it. That's what I thought, but of course that's not what I said to her.

"Your friend Gail --- Mick's wife --- Halle Berry. I could have gone on. But I didn't mean it of course.

Well .... Maybe I did mean it and maybe I didn't, but we were only joking weren't we?

"What about if you really could," she carried on. "Not Halle Berry of course, and Gail is a real tight nut. But what if you could?"

I suddenly came to my senses a bit. What was my wife angling at?

"You mean Mick's wife?" I asked incredulously. Now there was a thought. Christ, what a thought, and if you'd seen Mick's wife then you would know what I mean. Mick's wife was sex in high heels, and had the most fantastic pair of long slim legs you could ever imagine. She made the most of them as well, wearing skirts so short that they left little to the imagination.

And her boobs? Well ---- less said about more, the better.

This was getting very interesting.

"No silly," Wendy laughed back at me, spoiling my fantasy. "I don't mean anyone in particular. Just if the possibility opened up."

Bloody hell!

What was my lovely, hitherto sweet little wife getting at?

Did she fancy a threesome or something?

Me, her and who knows what other gorgeous creature.

Bloody hell!

Pity about Mick's wife, but let's ride with the flow.

"Anybody in mind then?" I asked as casually as I could, desperately trying to erase Mick's wife's legs from my imagination.

"Not really," she came back. "Maybe a couple we could swap with or something."

I was so taken up with my dreams that I hardly noticed what she had said. Besides, what Wendy was doing to my private parts by then quite threw me.

Before I knew it Wendy had rolled on top of me and started to slide her hot wet slit slowly up and down against my prick.

It felt great!

Like --- better than just great!

I lay there happily leaving her to it, and a few moments later I found my erection sliding easily inside her.

That first penetration always felt so fantastic!

Well, it always does, doesn't it?

Nothing more was mentioned that night as we screwed the night away. In fact, I don't think we talked about anything.

A good three evenings later, we were sat watching the telly. East Enders --- She liked it, but I wasn't so sure. I wasn't really concentrating to tell you the truth.

"Have you thought about it?" she asked out of the blue.

"I think Ricky will get the girl," I responded, trying to remember what was happening on the screen in front of us.

"No silly," she giggled. "Not this program. About sharing. Us and another couple. What do you call it?"

"You mean swinging?" I replied, astonished at the turn our conversation had suddenly taken.

"Oh, so you have been thinking about it then Derek!"

Dammit! How in damnation did I fall for that one?

"Well if you really want to," she said quite seriously. "I might think about it. I might, but I'm not too sure."

Hang on!

Just hang on a minute. Who was leading who, here?

"Where did you get these ideas from Wendy?" I queried.

"Wasn't me that started it," she claimed. "I'm not saying I'm not intrigued by the idea, but ... well .... I don't really know."

At that point, I really, honestly, wished that I hadn't had so much to drink earlier on. I really shouldn't have finished that second bottle. Where the hell was this going and did I want to go there?

"There's one of my clients from work who's into swinging."

Damn it to hell --- was this really my wife speaking?

Stop it! Shut up! Close the subject!

But fool that I am, what did I actually say?

"Who's that then Wendy?"

Bloody stupid, and in any case, what I really meant of course, was what was his wife like.

No I didn't! I didn't mean that.

Bugger it --- Yes I did.

I felt ashamed.

Wendy saw through me and guessed what I was thinking.

"His wife is very pretty I think," Wendy went on fairly casually. "But I wasn't thinking of them --- but --- well --- maybe, I don't really know."

I got my brain in gear!

NO!

I thought about it for a few seconds more.

"No Wendy," I said firmly. "Fantasise about it all you want, but I really don't think we should go down that path!"

"That's all I was doing honey, just fantasizing."

Dammit --- I knew from experience, that every time she called me honey, then she was up to something.

-------------------

One thing led to another!

I haven't explained that though I was a solicitor, my wife was a barrister-at-law, and as such spent her life in court twisting people round to her way of thinking. She had a very analytical brain and was very good at her job, and usually got the better of me in an argument. Where Wendy wasn't so good was long term planning or strategy, and if it wasn't for me, then we'd probably never book a summer holiday.

No -- My wife lived for the here and now, and had always been that way. When we'd first met nearly nine years ago, Wendy had been a bit of a girl, with a reputation to match. Not that she went with just anyone, but when she set her sights on some unsuspecting chap, then he was more or less doomed, yes doomed to end up in her bed whether he'd planned to or not.

Believe you me; I can vouch for it, and for the fact that it was no awful fate to suffer. However I never actually took part in any of the multiple partner sex sessions that Wendy had been known to take part in, and that was one thing in her past that I preferred not to dwell on too much.

I knew she'd done them but I didn't want to know how many, and in any case that was all in her past, before we'd even met.

I sometimes wondered if it was pure coincidence that I was her main boyfriend when she finished university, because it was then that she changed completely.

Maybe she suddenly grew up, or perhaps she realised that the career she had chosen, simply wouldn't accept such rash behaviour.

Either way, I benefited, she settled down, and become the perfect, faithful wife, never once giving me any reason to doubt her.

Didn't mean that I never thought about it though.

----------------------

Two weeks later found the two of us sitting in a swish bar in town, waiting for James 'bloody' Perry to turn up with his wife.

Yes, she'd talked me into at least talking to this couple about it.

James apparently had his own business making Christmas cards and things, and though not a big business at all, it must have given him a comfortable living. But his wife --- well I knew nothing about her, and Wendy hadn't been very forthcoming.

Let's make it clear --- We weren't swapping that night --- no bloody way!

We were simply meeting them for a drink. We might talk about the subject, and even ask questions. But that was all!

That didn't mean that I wasn't nervous! Equally it didn't mean that I wasn't intrigued myself. I'd played the field quite a bit before I met Wendy, certainly not as much as she had, but even so, the thought of a bit of 'strange' didn't exactly give me a raging headache.

My mind was by then in a bit of turmoil to be honest. As far as Wendy was concerned, could a leopard change its spots?

Was this her way of telling me that she missed her old ways, but didn't want to cheat on me? What was I going to do if it was?

I couldn't help but think that I was in a spot.

A bit damned if I did and damned if I didn't.

Pity the poor leopard.

"Here they come," cried out Wendy, jumping to her feet and kissing some hunk of a guy who had just come in on the cheek.

We introduced ourselves.

Wendy, Derek ----- James and Tania.

Christ almighty --- Tania!

James was I suppose about thirty, maybe the same age as me. Tania was ---- well ---- about ---- maybe ---- Dammit she was fucking beautiful.

She couldn't have been more than early twenties, with a face to dream about, and a body to launch a thousand erections.

This couple swapped???

Why the hell would the bloody fool want to swap a woman that looked like her?

----------------

The evening passed pleasantly enough, though I found myself somewhat tongue tied when I tried to talk to Tania. I discovered that James supported Spurs, and as an Arsenal supporter that didn't exactly endear me any more towards him. However, we parted friends, and promised to meet up again shortly.

"You fancied her didn't you?"

Coming from my wife that seemed a stupid question. Not that I hadn't noticed the interaction between her and James.

Oh Golly, the next few days were difficult.

Wendy gently pushed and encouraged, suggested and hinted, till at last the question was on the table.

Were we, or were not going to do it?

"NO!" That was my answer, tempting though the delicious Tania was.

"OK," she responded. " Forget it."

But she didn't, and in fairness, neither did I entirely.

The following Tuesday saw us at the same bar waiting for the same beautiful couple. Nothing was decided, but the possibility, vague though it was, was indeed there.

We had agreed to take our time. To talk, to explore, ask questions and go away and think about it - whatever. In my mind this was just another meeting, though I have to admit I was tempted. When I saw Tania again I was really very tempted indeed.

She had long dark lustrous hair, big dark dreamy brown eyes and a cute little turned up nose. I found myself getting hot round the collar when I speculated whether her pretty little breasts turned up in the same way. Tania stood about five foot three, and with her gorgeous vaguely half Asian appearance, could easily have been some magazine model. With the short blue mini dress that she had on, her shapely tanned legs seemed to go on and on forever.

Yes, OK, I've got a thing about long slim legs

The first time we'd met I hadn't really taken too much notice of James, and it was only this time that I recognised how attractive he would be to a woman like my wife.

A bit taller than me, a little broader in the shoulders than me, and likely some women would find him a bit better looking than me.

Bastard!

If this bugger thought he was going to get inside my wife's knickers, then he had another think coming.

We had a second drink then a third and I began to relax and feel more and more comfortable chatting to the delightful Tania. I heard my wife giggle and I looked over at the other couple, surprised to note how close they were sat together, and how comfy the looked.

I thought about saying something, but it seemed a little churlish, as they weren't actually doing anything that I would have complained about if it had been any other friend.

A few moments later and Tania casually put her hand on my leg while telling me some story about when she'd been at school. A quite innocent gesture except perhaps that her hand was actually more than half way up my thigh.

I rather liked it! Well of course I bloody well did, but the thumping in my heart and the dryness in my throat warned me to be careful.

I glanced over at the other two, to see if Wendy had noticed.

I didn't want to ask Tania to take her hand away, but I didn't want to give the other two any encouragement.

I didn't have to!

My mouth fell open as I noted the changes since I had last checked them out, and saw that they were even closer than before.

Not only that but bloody James had his hand on my wife's thigh, at least as high up as Tania was holding me. The difference perhaps was that Wendy had a short skirt on and her legs were bare. The bugger had his hand on her bare skin, not six or seven inches from her panties.

It was only then that I realised where his other hand was. James's elbow was propped on the back of the bench they were sat on, which left his hand hanging loosely out towards Wendy. As they talked he was slowly stroking the back of his hand up and down against the side of my wife's lightly covered breast.

Hang on --- NO! Too fast --- much too fast and I wasn't ready for that. His hand on her bare leg was bad enough, but he was actually caressing her left tit right there in front of me.

"Wendy, James," I cried out, trying to keep my anger in check. "I'm not sure about all this."

The two of them looked over at me in surprise, and Tania took her hand away from my leg.

"What's up Derek?" asked my wife, the huskiness of her voice only confirming that she had been enjoying what James had been doing to her.

"What's up?" I copied her. "He's been feeling your tits Wendy. Damn it, he's still doing it as we talk."

Wendy looked down to where James's hand was still slowly stroking her breast despite my intervention and smiled. She deliberately stuck her breast out, pushing it against his hand, and then reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

"So what Derek?" She said, looking back round at me. "I don't mind at all. In fact I'm enjoying it."

"For Christ's sake Wendy," I spat out at her. "You can't let him do that to you."

"Why not?" She asked flippantly.

Why not?

Wasn't it bloody obvious why not?

We hadn't agreed to go through with this, and I hadn't agreed that he could feel up her breasts.

"We're in a public bar Wendy," I reminded her, trying to keep my voice in check. "This is not the place to be arguing about this."

The two of them glanced at one another quickly, and then Wendy looked back, staring intently straight at me, as if daring me to contradict her.

"You're right Derek," she said at last. "This isn't the place."

I felt the tension drain out of me, thinking that she'd come to her senses.

It was short lived.

"Come on then James," my wife said to the other man, smiling warmly at him. "Let's take this somewhere else."

"We'll see you in the morning then," declared James, standing up and taking Wendy's arm.

Pardon!

What!

"You and Tania can have our place," added Wendy, smiling at me as if everything was agreed. "We'll go back to James's place."

Hang on --- I haven't agreed. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't know what I wanted.

Wendy kissed me on the cheek and left me standing there like a fool. My brain would hardly accept what I was hearing and I must have been standing there with my mouth gaping open in shock. Then Tania stood up and moulded her lovely lithe body against mine, and blow it, my treacherous resolve dissolved.

It was there and then that I lost it.

I should have reacted differently and then maybe, just maybe things would have worked out differently.

But maybe not!

Either way I just stood there like an idiot, unable to do anything to stop this all happening.

I watched as my wife collected her things, linked arms with James, and turned to leave.

"Enjoy yourself Derek," she lightly commented. "See you in the morning."

I still wasn't sure that this was all happening, and events simply washed over me. I watched in silence as my wife of seven years walked out of the bar, chatting and giggling to bloody James as she clung like a limpet to his arm.

Oh what the hell had I done? ---- Or not done?

He was taking my wife away to fuck her!

I wasn't doing anything to stop it.

"Are you ready to go then Derek?" Asked a sweet sounding voice beside me, as Tania cuddled up even closer to me.

Confusion!

Wendy and James disappeared from sight as they rounded the corner.

I looked down at Tania for some sort of guidance.

I really shouldn't have done that!

It was my final undoing, stupid sod that I was.

How could I turn down a girl that looked like Tania did? My eyes focussed on her chest, on the gap down the front of her dress, which left half her cute, little but full rounded breasts exposed to my gaze. The thin material clung seductively to her curves, the little peaks of her nipples sticking out and suggesting that she did not have a bra on.

I had to know whether those nipples turned up cheekily like her cute nose did.

I had to know.

I had to know that very night.

I had lost!

I smiled at Tania intent on expressing how uncertain I was about all this.

She smiled back up at me, her deep brown eyes promising so much.

But golly wasn't she so damned beautiful and sexy?

That bastard James even left me to pay the bloody bill for the drinks.

-------------------

An hour later found the two of us back at my house in bed, and really what can I say? When she'd slipped out of her slinky dress, to reveal no more than a tiny pair of thong panties underneath, then my heart had stopped beating for a moment.

Britease
Britease
2,382 Followers