Leo's Device

Story Info
Leo's device.
3.9k words
4.26
73.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock ticked stoically on the wall as time marched on in the last class period of the school day. Leo glanced at the time keeping device and internally groaned. Still forty minutes until class was out. Rather than return to the project he was constructing, the eighteen year old moved back from his work table and wandered around the room, looking for something to steal his attention that could waste a good half hour. This workroom class was usually just a blow of class. The syllabus mentioned sparking the students' imaginations and giving them access to all different types of materials so that they could create anything they wanted, though sometimes the supplies were a bit limiting. Leo's prize creation was his heat seeking alarm system. Wire it through any house, and built in speakers will tell whoever lives in the home who is at the door once the front camera has scanned them. Leo was quite the genius, but today the projects just didn't hold his interest.

Instead, he moved over to another worktable, after glancing at other students' project as he went. Finally, he reached his destination.

Leaning over a station, her short, white blonde hair hanging in her emerald eyes, was Emily. Her small petite frame had been the inspiration for many of Leo's sketches back at home. She wore goggles, gloves, and an apron as she worked with a tiny blowtorch, expertly connecting bits of wire. She pursed her lips the way she did so often whenever she was focusing, and furrowed her brows together.

Being careful not to startle her, Leo waited until she had put the blow torch away before he stepped into her line of sight. Even with the precautions, she still gave a little start. She was so timid, and so adorable. Her freckle adorned face reddened in embarrassment as she met Leo's warm chocolate eyes. "Sorry, Leo." She breathed, pushing her goggles up on her head, making her platinum hair stick up. "I was just really focused. What can I do for you?"

Leo smiled softly. "Don't worry about it. I was just coming over to see what you're working on." Her green eyes lit up when he said this.

"Really?" Another cute quirk about her-she brightened whenever she spoke about anything she liked, and her projects were one of the few outlets in her life where she allowed herself pride. She was truly a genius, and in the workroom was just about the only place she let it show. "I haven't given it a name yet. It's something I haven't tried before. I don't know if anyone's ever used this technology before, actually."

Leo turned his attention to the device she had been working on. It didn't look like anything spectacular, but one thing he had learned from this class is that you can't judge a project by the way it looks. It was a small metallic box with a singular button on the top. All along the sides were pinprick sized holes; he assumed they were speakers of some sort.

"I've been researching hypnotherapy recently," She continued, using her hands to gesture as she spoke; another habit that made her more endearing. "And I found out that subliminal messages and such can be induced through audio as well as from a visual aspect. So I went a looked up how subliminal messages worked, and found out what part of the brain it stimulates in order to store away information without the body realizing. Of course, that was purely for fun. This device won't be used on any unwilling subjects, so the fact that it could happen without them knowing is purely trivial rather than pertinent."

Nodding along, Leo just enjoyed watching her expressions change as she spoke animatedly about this project she was clearly so eager to create. "Yeah? So it, what, senses subliminal messages?"

"No, no, nothing like that. Well, technically, it could create subliminal messages, but that's not what it's for. It can be used for hypnosis. It's designed to be held near to someone's ear canal and then turned on. It emits such a high frequency that it stimulates the part of the brain most receptive to suggestion. The person who triggered the device can then input commands into the subject, such as 'you no longer crave cigarettes', or 'water comforts you rather than alcohol'. Just stuff like that. This item could improve so many lives. Want me to show you?"

Once again nodding, Leo found it easier to just let her talk rather than trying to understand everything she was saying. He only half listened, but it was enough to get the gist of it. "Yeah, sure!"

Carefully picking up the box, she hand it to him with gentle hands. "Okay, so you would hit that button, and whoever is closer to the device would be put under."

He lifted the box and held it close to her. She laughed. "This is all theoretical, of course. I haven't tested it yet. I don't even know it'd work."

Raising an eyebrow, he pressed the button on the top with his thumb. She stiffened and then went slack, her limbs relaxing, gaze distant. Leo's eyes widened as he glanced around the room. No other students had noticed, and their substitute teacher, Mr. Lewis, hadn't so much as glanced up from his book at his desk. Breaking into a wicked grin, Leo looked over the girl who had just fallen under his control.

"Emily," He muttered softly to her. "Can you hear me?"

She nodded vacantly, her eyes glazed.

"Okay, so, Emily. We're going to switch projects. I'll give you the one that used to be mine, and you'll think it's always been yours. I'm going to take this one, and bring it over to my desk and make some adjustments. As far as you know, this device has always been mine. Do you understand?"

Again, a blank stare and a sluggish nod.

"How do you get home?"

"My brother drives me . . ." She mumbled.

"Tell him you're staying after school. That you need to add some finishing touches to your project. Will he be okay with that?"

"He'll probably just wait for me . . ."

Leo cursed softly under his breath.

"Okay, okay. Just stay after school and wait for me. Also, for the rest of the class period, you'll find yourself getting increasingly hornier. You're allowed to finger yourself, but only over your panties. You aren't allowed to stick your fingers in. By the time the bell rings, I want you practically dripping wet. You'd take practically any dude who asks you, though your main thoughts are of me. When I snap, you will wake up and forget I put you under, but subconsciously remember the commands and follow them out. When I want to put you under again, I will say these key words," Leo thought for a moment, glancing around the room, trying to think of a good word or phrase to work on her. His focus landed on the clock on the wall. "Evil clock. Understood?"

She nodded again.

"Good. Now," Leo set the device down and snapped. A shudder ran through Emily as she blinked and looked around, recovering her senses.

"Sorry, what did you say?" She asked, looking up at him, trying to hide her confusion.

"I said 'can I have my project back?'."

"Oh! Yes, sorry." She said, picking up the box and handing it back to him. "There you go. And if you don't mind, could I get my project back from your desk? Thank you for working on it."

Leo grinned. "Oh yeah, it's no problem."

By the time they had sorted out their projects, Leo was sitting back at his worktable with the box in front of him. He added some minor adjustments and improved it in several ways. Occasionally, he'd glance at Emily, who was hard at work tinkering on the shoddy project Leo had put together in an hour. He noticed she would occasionally shift the way she was sitting, or cross her legs. Once, he even saw her shudder and duck her head forward, her lips parting in a silent moan. He then knew that her device had worked. Better than either of them had ever hoped for.

Once the bell finally rang, Leo gathered his tools up and shoved them in his backpack, leaving the small cube on the desk. Once he finished packing up, he picked up the box and smiled at it before plunging it into his jacket pocket. Looking up, he saw that Emily was cleaning her scraps up and putting her project in a storage container. She didn't seem to be in any hurry, and Leo gleefully realized this was due to his instruction to stay after school.

She was wearing a baggy grey shirt as well as small white shorts. Leo noticed in delight that he saw one of her hands buried down the front of her pants, her fingers working like mad. Her face was flushed and she was blushing like crazy, but she seemed to be doing a pretty good job of being inconspicuous about it. No one had noticed but Leo; though that may be attributed to the fact that their substitute hadn't even looked up when the bell rang, only spoke monotonously, "Dismissed."

A man appeared in the doorway. He seemed to be in his early twenties, barely old enough to drink, barely older than Leo. He had Emily's jade eyes, but had dark hair rather than his sister's white blonde locks. Once Emily noticed her brother at the door, she stealthily slipped her hand out of her pants, wiping it off on her blouse, and continuing to clean up. If Leo hadn't been paying acute attention to the maneuver, he might've completely missed it. He was honestly impressed with this girl's ability to hide her horniness.

"Hey, Em." The man in the doorway spoke, walking over to his little sister. "Ready to go?"

"Oh, sorry Max, I forgot to tell you. I'm staying after a bit to work on another project." She said, looking up at him, her wide eyes and childlike innocence contrasting greatly to what she had been doing moments before.

Max nodded and sat in one of the chair. "Alright. I can wait."

That's when Leo pressed the button.

Everyone else in the room - Max, Emily, and the substitute teacher - tensed before relaxing and going limp. Leo had to keep himself from doing the happy dance. It had worked! He has just adjusted the speed and intensity of the vibrations the device emitted, therefore giving it a larger range and a more powerful trance. He had specially made ear plugs he had fitted before class had ended so that the noise of the cube didn't affect him. He grinned and walked over to the siblings, looking at both of them. He went over and closed the classroom door. Looking over at the sub, he said, "Lock the door."

Rising from his chair and dropping the book he had been engulfed in for the past class period, Mr. Lewis shuffled over to the door and fumbled with his keys, finding the right one and locking the door tight.

Leo inspected his new play things. Emily's pants were soaked clean through, though being in a trance kept her face from displaying signs of pleasure.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked all of them at once.

Max shook his head, as did the substitute, but Emily nodded. Leo felt his cock stir in his jeans as he realized just how much fun he was going to have.

He turned his attention to Max, Emily's brother. "Max, you have always had a crush on your sister. Whenever you jack off, it's to a picture of her. Your dick gets unimaginably hard whenever you think of her blowing you. Your biggest fantasy is to fuck her. You got that?" Max nodded, as all his memories of his baby sister were altered so that he only ever remembered seeing her as the object of his fantasies. "You've been hiding it for years, as long as you can remember, but for some reason, today she just turns you on more than anything. You'd do anything to fuck her. But first and foremost, I am your Master and whenever you wake up, you will have these instructions embedded in you and into your personality. Everything I tell you to do, you will do eagerly. Understood?" Another nod.

"Now, Max, do you have a girlfriend?" Max nodded again. "Good. You don't love her anymore. You never loved her. The only woman you've ever loved is Emily." Leo smirked as he noticed Max's pants tenting.

There, now that he had gotten Max's orders out of the way, he could focus of Emily. Turning to the beautiful girl before him, he slipped his hand down the front of her pants and grinned, realizing she was dripping wet. "Okay, Emily. You are so incredibly horny right now. The only thing you can think about is my cock. You can only think of how badly you want it, how you need it in you. You are so in love with me and everything you do to please me pleases you. You're my little sex slave now, and I am your Master. You are only truly happy when you're engaging in sexual acts with me. You absolutely love swallowing cum, though no cum tastes as good as mine. You're so hot and fucking horny right now that you wouldn't mind if any guy jumped you, not even your brother. Isn't that right?" She nodded, making Leo's grin widen.

Finally, he turned to the substitute, Mr. Lewis. "As for you, you're just a cum slut now. You love sucking cock and eating girls out. You love being fucked in the ass and are extremely submissive now. When you wake up, you'll give Max a nice good blow job while I fuck his sister. Understood? What's your first name?"

"John."

"Alright. Everyone, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up. If I want, I can easily put you all back under with the phrase 'evil clock'. Max, you'll be so incredibly horny over your sister but you'll have to wait your turn with her. Emily, you'll be worshipping my cock and doing whatever I want, and John, you'll be eagerly sucking away at Max. Got it? Good." And Leo snapped.

Emily immediately dropped to her knees before him and fumbled him his belt buckle, removing it as fast as she could. Quickly, she yanked his pants down, allowing his hard cock to spring free-all eight inches of it. Leo grabbed her short hair and forced her head down on his dick, her mouth enveloping it eagerly. He forced his rod into her virgin throat, thrusting his full length into her mouth, pressing her against him so hard that her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She gagged at first and tried to pull away, but Leo forced her to stay, fucking her mouth. Her hot breath and tongue on his throbbing cock felt so good he almost shot his load in her mouth, but he had other ideas.

Letting go of her hair, he stepped back, pulling his shirt off. She moved closer and ran her tongue over his balls and up his shaft, flicking it over the very tip of his head. He grunted and grabbed her roughly, pinning her to one of the work tables. He tore her shirt off to reveal small breasts and a continuation of freckles down her front. He groped at her small tits, mauling them with his hands before leaning in and attacking them with his tongue. She writhed and moaned, tangling her hands in his hair.

As he bit her nipple hard, he tore her shorts off, exposing the skin glistening with her desire between her legs. He looked over her naked body and laid her on the nearest worktable. Grinning, he watched as she spread her legs and stared him in the eye, biting her lip suggestively, her previous childlike innocence gone. She reached down between her legs and spread her gorgeous pussy's lips, making Leo's dick ache with want. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him as he stepped up closer to the table. Guiding his dick, he ran it up and down on her slit, smearing both of their precum. She let out a needy whimper and moved her hips, trying to get him in her.

Chuckling, Leo finally pushed into her. He moaned as her hot cunt engulfed his member. He thrust once quickly, getting his full length buried in her dripping pussy. She gasped in pain when he broke through her cherry, but the whimpers of pain quickly turned to moans of ecstasy. Leo hammered into her, holding her by the waist and thrusting back and forth in her. He grabbed at her small tits and pulled at her nipple, earning a low moan as she met his thrusts, her pale skin glistening with sweat as she fucked him back.

He leaned in and met her with a ragged kiss, their breaths hot in each others' mouths, their tongues dancing. Leo felt the pressure build up in his balls and he knew he was close to a magnificent orgasm. He picked up the pace until he reached his peak. He thrusted as deep as he could and grunted as he shot rope after rope of hot cum deep into her awaiting pussy.

She arched her back and moaned loudly, digging her fingernails into his shoulders and back. She came with him, and together their orgasm was absolutely explosive.

Leo withdrew, grinning from ear to ear. Emily slumped back against the table, catching her breath, cum dripping out of her and onto the floor.

Meanwhile, John had been eagerly gobbling Max's big cock while he watched his sister get taken by their master. Max's clothes were discarded on the floor, revealing a well toned body and some prominent muscles. Once Leo had stepped back from Emily, Max pulled away from John and rushed to his sister.

"Cumslut!" Leo called, indicating John. John quickly turned his head to Leo. "Come here and clean me off." John scrambled over to Leo and enthusiastically licked him clean. He then licked up the cum that had fallen on the floor before returning and giving his master a proper blow job.

Max knelt between his sister's legs and took in the sight of her beautiful pussy covered in cum and a little blood. He grinned and kissed up her inner thigh. He flicked his tongue over her engorged lips, causing her to jump and shudder in pleasure. Sliding his tongue up her slit, he drank in the juices streaming down from her love canal. Without a moment's hesitation, he plunged his tongue deep into her cunt, flicking it around and causing her to squirm. She gripped his hair and grinded her pelvis into his face, which he gladly buried his face into. He sucked at her swollen lips and bit at her cleanly shaven pussy. Sliding a finger into her, Max looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and her lips were parted as she took in ragged breaths, her body shaking with pleasure. He knew she would be sensitive due to the fuck she had just received from their master, and he figured he could get her off pretty quickly if he wanted.

He withdrew his tongue and kissed up her lips until he came to her clit. Grinning, he sucked at her most sensitive little spot, running his tongue over it aggressively. His sister screamed and arched her back, cumming all over his face. He drank in what he could and, when she finished and was coming off the high, he pulled back and chuckled, reaching to wipe his sister's jism off his face.

Instead, Emily sat up and pulled him over. She grinned at him and licked his face clean, slow, and seductively. Max already had a raging boner, but this act made it feel harder than steel. Once she finished, she pulled him close and kissed him passionately, their tongues intertwining as he laid her back down on the worktable, aiming his dick between her legs.

In one swift motion, he thrusted into her and had himself buried up to the hilt in his sister's pussy. They both let out a guttural moan as he began pumping, his large cock stretching her out. She whimpered and moved her hips up and down to meet him.

He felt his balls getting heavier as they constricted and slapped against her ass. Groaning, he kissed and licked her neck, gripping her shoulders and holding her down as he increased the pace. He pulled out and sat in one of the seats, his dick standing straight up, and glistening with their juices.

She raised her head and whimpered, confused as to why he had stopped when neither of them had climaxed yet.

"Come sit in my lap, baby girl. I want you to ride me." Max's deep voice was husky as he watched her rise from the desk and move over to him.

She straddled his lap and slowly lowered herself, guiding his dick back into her hot cunt. He grinned and kissed her savagely as she moved herself up and down, fucking herself on him.

"Oh, Max . . . you're so fucking big . . ." She moaned, using language he never thought he'd hear his sweet, timid little sister use. "Your cock is splitting me open . . . fucking take that pussy . . . fuck me!"

12