Leprechaun's Revenge

Story Info
Stealing a Leprechaun's gold can get you sticky sweet torture.
840 words
3.56
18.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers

I took my revenge. She shouldn't have done what she did and I was sure that she wouldn't do it again. I mean I don't understand why any human would think that it would be ok to steal from a leprechaun. Sure there is pretty deep lore that leprechauns' horde gold and humans always think it is easy to steal. Well, I'm living proof that leprechauns don't take kindly to being stolen from. I didn't work this hard to have to start all over because some stupid woman has gotten gold hungry.

So here I am at her house. I can't believe she hid out in the open, but it sure as shit made things easier. It is night time and she is inside all alone. I can smell my gold as I approach. Stairs mock me as I labor my tiny frame upwards to wooden double doors. They are easier to open with the magic that is flowing through my veins as I get closer to my gold. The gold is what gives leprechauns our power, we don't spend it. I've never had to purchase anything with a gold coin, but the more I have, the more powerful I become. Quietly I enter and another set of stairs leads me to her room.

She actually is a rather attractive human being. I stand at the edge of her bed now as I stare down at her hauntingly beautiful frame. Her thick legs curl over and under her blood red sheets. Her poorly covered breasts heave against the mattress. Blue-black hair lies crinkled against a delicate pillow. She sleeps with a smile on her face, a smile that I want to badly to disrupt.

"What the fuck?" Her eyes shoot open suddenly.

I stare at her and she seems frozen. I'm so tiny and yet I have a paralyzing effect on people. I think maybe it is the ceremonial green suit that makes people cringe, but I know it is just the unknown. Humans have this sickening fear of the unknown. The worst part is that this girl should fear me only because she wronged me.

She goes for the phone and I use a bit of magic to hold her in place.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I say snapping my fingers. My pot of gold slides out of the whore's closet and settles next to my feet.

"I am even stronger next to this," I say pointing to the gold.

She asks me what I'm going to do next and I have to admit to myself that I'm not entirely sure. Her innocent look is having an effect on me. I clamor next to the bed. Pulling myself up, I'm suddenly face to face with her. I unbutton my trousers as her eyes scan the room for a way out. At the very least, the whore will be offering her mouth to me for what she has done.

My cock worms its way out. As little as I am, my cock is averaged sized. It is about six inches long and thick. She seems surprised by the size of it. I will her on to her knees and I then move my body to have my pelvis facing her mouth. Forcing her mouth open, I place my cock inside. It has been at least a year since a fairy has granted me such a favor and often times their mouths are cold. This girl's mouth is far from cold and she begins to relax into the job. I don't even have to will her any more as she begins to deep throat my swollen member.

Deeper and deeper she pulls me into her throat. She likes it deep and I can't complain.

"I'll give you a choice," I say pulling my cock from her hungry mouth.

"I'll trade you some of my gold, for some of your gold," I purr.

She shakes her head in agreement and we begin. Lying down her furred pussy is instantly exposed. I shiver as if I'm seeing my native land for the first time. I lost my accent when I lost my love for the place. Her pussy is my new horizon and I attack it with my mouth. She tastes something like a fresh waterfall. I slide my tongue into her passage savoring her moans.

"I want you," she says surprising me.

I want her too. I lay into her. Her body is practically engulfing me but my cock is there, she feels it. I wade and wallow into her cavern causing her to grab my underdeveloped hips in a way that causes me to practically lose my footing. I can feel myself about to explode and she is at the point as well. I tell her to cum and on my queue we become a writhing mass together.

Cleaning up I toss her two gold coins. She doesn't say a word just stares at me as I disappear through the door and into the world again.

subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers