Lesbian Call Girl: A 3-Course Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

"Watch all you want, bitch," Britney replies with a haughty air. "I don't care what you do as long as I get off."

I can tell Britney wants to get right to it, but I have my own agenda. On my knees before her, I place a light kiss on each thigh, then move up to her stomach, nuzzling into her navel, letting my tongue tickle inside it, around the silver stud that pierces it. She squirms delightfully in response and I move up to get a kiss. Brit really does look beautiful tonight. Her eyes are half-closed and her mouth opens easily as our mouths mesh together. A pleasant "Mmmm" exchanges between us as my naked body slides over hers and we begin to french each other. I know what Britney really wants, but luckily, she seems satisfied with this for now. I feel her hands squeezing lightly at my waist and my own hands just cannot resist the temptation of those wondrous orbs on her chest. I take one in each hand, marveling at their velvety softness, letting my fingers roam playfully over the rubbery nipples, which feel absolutely huge, at least a half inch in diameter. I'm horny as hell and I feel the moisture growing between my legs as I moan into the soft embrace of Britney's mouth.

I can't wait any longer and I move down to take one luscious tit into my greedy mouth. Sucking it in, I flick my tongue over the bulging nipple, drawing a delightful sigh from Britney. I'm thrilled that she likes it and intensify my effort, going back and forth between them, sucking more of her tender flesh into my mouth, taking little bites at her nipples. I look over at Lindsay, who's watching intently, and can't help but notice her own lovely breasts. My god, I'm going to enjoy those, too. I'm in tittie heaven here, and my mind is just reeling.

I keep busy on Britney's chest while my hand wanders slowly down her flat tummy and between her legs. As I reach the junction, her thighs pull together over my hand, an involuntary reaction that betrays her desire. I run my finger up her slit and she moans wonderfully and coats it with cream. She moans even louder as I slip inside to feel the hot clutch of her cunt. She is so wet! I release a moan of my own, keeping her precious booby in my mouth as I finger her. Her body is just amazing and it feels so good inside her.

I move back up, kissing her neck, licking lightly at her ear while I push two more fingers into the depths of her pussy. Her hand is on my thigh now, squeezing at my leg as I work over her body. "Do you want me to eat you now?" I whisper. The answer is obvious, but I can't resist teasing her.

"Yesssssss," comes the heated reply, accompanied by an urgent clutch at my leg. She pushes on my shoulder and at last, I start my way down to paradise.

I get on the floor and Britney spreads her legs for me, her knees up with her hands on them, her butt perched on the very edge of the limo seat. The sight of her cunt almost takes my breath away. It looks incredible, so pink and hot, the inner lips protruding from between the outer ones, engorged with her desire and already covered with girl juice. Below that drooling gash, the delicate pink ring of her asshole winks at me seductively. Oh yeah, I think, this is what it's all about, this is why I do this. I can't believe I'm getting paid to stick my face between Britney Spears' legs.

I look up and Britney's eyes are half closed. Damn, she looks hot! Those gorgeous breasts are heaving with desire and her mouth hangs open, her tongue doing a sexy dance over her lips as she waits impatiently for me to get at her. I know she's ready but I'm determined to take my time anyway, to enjoy this experience to the utmost degree. I start down low, placing a wet kiss on her knee, caressing her leg, then tracing a tantalizing line with my tongue up her thigh. I repeat the journey several times, going higher on each pass, drawing a quiet "ohhh" as Britney's legs inch farther apart. The aroma of warm cunt fills my nostrils as I move closer and closer to her open hole. She is so aroused! Whatever she and Lindsay were doing before I got there obviously didn't satisfy Brit's needs. But I'm about to do just that. I kiss her inner thigh, oh so close to her sweet quim, which I cruelly pass over, almost touching it, to the opposite thigh. Britney's hips press forward and a needy groan escapes her lips. I keep up the teasing, back and forth, pausing to rub my cheeks into the warm, silky skin of her thighs. After the third time, she can't take anymore and expresses her frustration, "Jesus Christ, come on! Eat me out! ... Fuck, I want it." I finally give in and let my tongue wander over the swollen folds of her female parts.

"Ahhhhh.. Yea...aaah," she cries as I take my first licks into the moist enclave of her cunt. Britney immediately grabs my head, using both hands to hold me tight between her legs, Then she starts a slow, steady grind, her juicy flesh washing deliciously over my eager lips. My tongue moves methodically inside her and she groans louder as I start to eat her in earnest. She wasn't lying about how horny she is - she's getting wetter by the second, the cream just pouring out of her with each stroke of my tongue. And I'm just as horny, still not recovered from my frustrating session with Monica and now going crazy as I find myself dining greedily in Britney Spears' crotch. I gobble up everything Brit gives me and go in for more. And, unable to wait any longer, I let my hand drop between my legs, unabashedly moaning into Brit's folds as I finally get some relief.

Meanwhile Lindsay is watching intently, clearly getting aroused by the show, her hand moving slowly, steadily between her legs. She notices mine doing the same and makes a comment to Brit about how much I like her. Then suddenly she laughs as she notices a light on the front wall of our passenger section. "Ahhh ..." she whispers, "somebody's listening!" She raises her voice, asking loudly toward the front, "Hey Maria, you enjoying this? Are your panties wet yet?" The light suddenly goes off and Lindsay bursts into laughter. Brit and I don't respond, of course, as we are currently distracted by other activities, but Lindsay keeps up her banter. "Maybe we should invite Maria back here to join the fun. I'm sure she's horny by now."

That finally draws a response from Britney. "Uh uh!" she gasps, her eyes rolling back as hips grind hard into my slaving mouth, "No way. I ain't sharin' this one. Unngghh! So good." As if to emphasize the point, her legs clamp tightly around my head, trapping me delightfully in the moist heat of her pleasure pit.

Lindsay chuckles at her friend's selfish response. "Don't worry, Brit," she assures her, "you'll get yours. Looks like you're getting plenty right now, actually. Damn, ease up, you're going to smother the poor girl." Then, reconsidering, she adds with a laugh, "Or drown her." Indeed, Britney is flowing profusely, though I don't mind in the least. It turns me on to have a girl get this wet for me, even more so when it's someone as pretty and famous as Britney Spears. I lick her enthusiastically, reveling in the little shivers of pleasure I feel coursing through her body.

As I continue my oral assault, I reach down, below Britney's bottom, to burrow my hand between her soft cheeks. My middle finger explores there, finally finding the hot pucker of her asshole. Britney knows what I want and seems to want it, too, as she shifts slightly to open herself up for me. My finger burrows forward, the tip slipping in, just barely entering her tight little hole. She's so relaxed now, and coupled with the copious lubrication that has dribbled down from above, my finger glides easily up inside her, going in quickly, until the whole length is encased in the warm tunnel of her ass. Britney responds immediately, her muscles clutching rhythmically at my finger, each clutch accompanied by a lusty "Mmmmm." I glance upward to see a blissful smile on her pretty face. She loves it, and so do I.

I start an easy pistoning in and out of Brit's rear while my tongue returns to the more urgent needs in her pussy. I lick all around her hole, occasionally plunging inside, and taking special care to lick over the swollen knob of her clit. Her groans are more passionate and almost continuous now. She's almost there and she's going to go off like a firecracker. Keeping my middle finger moving in her rear, I slip another into the slick channel of her cunt. At the same time, I suck her whole clit into my mouth, and that does it. Brit cries out, "Unngghhh ...Jesus ...fuck that's good ... ohhhhhh," then falls into a long, continuous moan as her body shakes and shimmies and a gush of girlcum pours deliciously out of her. I keep licking and fingering her through the intense rush, which goes on and on for at least half a minute, triggering a very satisfying climax of my own.

As Brit slows down, so do I, reverting to tender little laps at her oversensitive vulva, little kitty-licks that keep her stimulated without driving her crazy. She collapses into the limo seat with a dazed but very happy look on her face. Still in the aftershocks of her orgasm, her body twitches randomly, her legs still quivering uncontrollably. Nonetheless, as she looks down at me she smiles sheepishly and almost whispers, "I want some more," then glances over at Lindsay, as if for permission.

"It's cool, babe, go ahead," Lindsay says. "I know you're super horny."

Britney smiles like a kid on Christmas morning and, spreading her still-shaking lags a little wider, tells me, "Come on, do me."

As I move back between Britney's legs, I hear Lindsay chide her. "Now wasn't this a good idea, bitch? Not so bad, huh?"

Britney gives her a bratty look, but admits, "Yeah, it's good. She's fun,", then grunts with pleasure as I place a delicate kiss on her still drooling puss.

I start into her again, licking around and into her hot hole. Britney reacts immediately, writhing about in response to this new batch of oral love. I reach up to fondle her breasts, filling both hands with those wonderful soft pillows as I continue to eat at her pussy.

To my surprise, Lindsay joins the fun, moving next to Britney on the wide limo seat. She begins to work over those luscious tits, brushing my hands aside to lick and suck while I deal with the river that is flowing again between Britney's legs. God, the girl is wet! I can feel her womanly juices running down my chin as she pumps away at my face.

Remembering how Brit liked my finger, I decide to try something new and move down to lick tenderly at the edge of her asshole, then trace a ring around the rim with the tip of my tongue. Based on Britney's response,. it the right move. Her first reaction is a little squeal of pleasure, followed by a rapid sequences of "Oh" over and over with each bit of contact to her hole.

"Oh fuck, Lins," she cries, "you didn't tell me she'd eat my ass. I love that! Ohhhhh ... mmmmmm!"

I have to laugh. Obviously Lindsay couldn't know that. Pulling away briefly from Britney's nipples, she utters a quiet "Damn, that's hot," then returns to her task. At the same time, Britney reaches down with both hands to spread herself apart, opening her cheeks to give me easy access to her delicate rear hole. I take full advantage, using long, slow licks with the flat of my tongue all over her anal area.

Britney's groans grow louder and longer. It's clear she loves the attention to her rear, so I ask her to change positions. She's reluctant to break the contact and half delirious with passion, but she manages to move into position, kneeling on the seat facing away from me. I hold her cheeks apart and begin extended, loving licks into her precious pink ring, drawing a fervent "Oh gaaaaahhhhhd" groan as she shakes her head back and forth. I keep licking while inserting two fingers into her cooze, Britney groans loudly and reaches over to pick up one of the vibrators they'd been playing with earlier. "Use this," she says tersely, and I do, flipping it on and pushing it deep inside her, searching for her G-spot as her hips move into a frantic rumba beat.

I'm giving her everything I can, but there's still more to come. Having moved away when we changed positions, Lindsay is now back, wedging her body between us, on the floor between Britney's legs. As I continue my efforts, Lindsay adds her tongue to the mix, licking circles over the enflamed surface of Britney's clitoris. At the same time, her hands move to fondle Brit's breasts, and I push my tongue up into her asshole. Our lovely blonde friend is being stimulated in every way possible, and it?s just more than she can take. In seconds she's exploding, the rush of orgasm shooting through her body, which is suddenly jerking and twitching out of control. I do my best to stay in place, but at that point it doesn't make much difference, as the sensations have completely overwhelmed poor Britney. Lindsay and I just hold onto her as she rides through the waves of pleasure.

A minute or so passes and Britney has collapsed in a heap, emitting pathetic little moans as her legs continue to shake uncontrollably. I slip the still-buzzing vibe out of her and Lindsay and I both caress her lightly, our hands barely touching her skin. I can't resist one last touch, but I reach down tentatively to fondle her swollen labia, Brit pushes me away. "No ..." she mutters, "... no more ... later." She looks up at both of us, with a precious, blissful smile, and adds "Oh god, that was so amazing. I came like crazy."

And so Britney is done for a while, but not so for Lindsay, who is now in dire need of attention. "Come here, sweetie," she coos in that low, sexy voice of hers, opening her arms to welcome me. "It's time to make Lindsay happy."

I don't have to be asked twice. I can't wait to make her happy. Lindsay's left hand is stroking idly between her legs and she's giving me the sexiest bedroom eyes I've ever seen. Looking at her there, all pink and creamy, so soft and feminine, I'm just dying to do her. In a flash, I'm at her side, waiting for her command.

We start with a simple kiss, a hot, wet one with lots of tongue. "Mmmmm," she sighs, "you taste like somebody's pussy. That's hot." Without thinking we both glance over at Britney, the "somebody" in question, and get a humorous "Who, me?" look from her that makes us both giggle. But we quickly forget that brief distraction and return to kissing. Lindsay's tongue plays deliciously over mine and my hands wander lightly over her hips and ribcage. For now I'm avoiding the special treat of her breasts, like a little kid who saves her favorite candy for last.

I know Lindsay's horny. She has to be after watching me do Brit and then joining in at the end. But she seems happy to take it slow, even taking charge a little at the start. Rather than me working on her, it's her hands that are moving on me, caressing my sides and back, then lovingly fondling my tits. It feels great, and I appreciate the fact that she understands the value of teasing, of stretching out the loving to make the climax even better.

Lindsay nudges me down on my back and now I have the exquisite experience of her naked body covering mine. She smiles provocatively and rubs herself over me, her nipples flicking back and forth across mine, just driving me crazy. We make out like that for a while and then Lindsay moves down to my chest. She sucks gently on my nipples, and it feels wonderful. I didn't expect this. I expected and wanted to just please her in every way, but I can't resist letting her play a while longer. Before I know it her fingers are in my pussy and I know they are getting absolutely drenched.

"You're so wet," she says, confirming my thoughts as she comes off my breast. With a horny leer she adds, "You really like eating pussy, don't you, babe?"

What can I say? The answer is obvious. I respond with a simple "Yes," followed by a little cry as her thumb rolls over my swollen clit.

"And if that's any indication," she continues, nodding toward the pile of sated flesh that is Britney, "You're pretty good at it."

I smile between the gasps of pleasure. "I am," I reply. "Let me show you. Please?" I reach behind her butt to find her pussy, barely touching it at first, but then letting my finger trace along her slit and push into the delicious heat of her kitty.

"Mmmmm, I think I like you," she says, leaning forward to offer her lips for another kiss. Our mouths open as one and we melt together, turning on our sides to finger each other for a few more minutes. Then, unable to resist any longer, my hands move to the soft pillows of Lindsay's breasts, cupping and tenderly squeezing both of them, feeling the hard little buds of her nipples boring into the centers of my palms. I roll her onto her back and move down to kiss passionately at her neck, a brief stop on the way to my desired destination. With little delay, I'm there at last, taking one luscious pink nipple into my mouth to suck and lick it into complete erectness, then moving across to give the other the same treatment.

"Do you like this?" I ask, working her hard, wet nipples in my fingertips, hoping beyond hope that she does.

"Yeah," she replies happily, "I like everything."

Delighted, I tease her with "Then I'll have to give you everything," and go back to sucking her.

I stay on her tits a while longer, then journey downward, running my tongue into the ridges of her ribs, then flicking it over the slight rise of her belly, which responds with a delightful set of undulations. I move down further, kissing in the hollow of each hipbone while Lindsay sighs and moans softly above me. And then at last I'm there, between her creamy thighs, facing the delicious sight of her wet cunt, so vivid pink against the pale background of her skin, so slick and shiny with arousal. With a shameless groan of lust, I take her sweet delicacy into my mouth and slowly lick at its juicy center. Lindsay responds with a soft moan and we're on our way.

In contrast to the frantic pace that Britney set, Lindsay takes her pleasure slow and easy. She lies back and relaxes, quietly sighing as my tongue makes leisurely passes up and down in the slick crevice of her cunt. Her legs are spread wide and her gash is splayed open to let me pleasure her to the greatest extent possible. She has both hands on my head but doesn't force me anywhere, just holds me lightly while her fingers play in my hair.

I pull away for a moment and get a special thrill as I watch a small drop of cunt juice ooze out of Lindsay's cunt and roll down the crack of her ass, creating a small pool at the cute, pink asterisk of her anus. I reach down and lick off the excess moisture, feel Lindsay's little muscle contract sweetly at the touch, then lick luxuriously up the length of her slit.

Lindsay shivers and moans wonderfully, saying "Oh yeah .... that's so good. Do it again." And I do, several times, in slow, slow motion, drawing the same exquisite response each time. I keep at it for a while, enjoying the experience of licking Lindsay Lohan, until finally she wants more. "Get your tongue up inside me," she says huskily, "... all the way. I like that." I like it too and quickly comply, feeling the hot flesh of her insides clinging to my tongue, the warm juice flowing over it, the luscious taste of a very aroused female. I plunge in as deep as I can and Lindsay sighs appreciatively, uttering an intense, quivering "ohhhhhhhh," as my tongue probes far up inside her, circling and thrusting. "Mmmmmm ... god," she murmurs huskily, "you've got a great tongue." I feel a little shiver in my spine at the praise and just the sound of Lindsay's voice saying those words.

I'm in a dream world. I have my tongue deep inside Lindsay Lohan and she's enjoying it thoroughly, letting me do whatever I want to her. Her hot channel surrounds my little mouth-muscle, engulfing every surface with warm, sticky wetness. I take long, swirling strokes inside her, bringing a little whimper from my sweet redheaded mistress. She tastes wonderful and I can't suppress an intense "Mmmmmmm" as I gobble her up. I hold her hips in my hands and stay in there for a long time, sucking and tonguing her cunt for all I'm worth.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers