Lesbian Call Girl - Danica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,296 Followers

By this time Danica is soaking wet and it is easy to slip my finger out of her pussy and into her tight little ass. She tries to stop me, reaching down to grab my hand, but before she can, my finger goes all the way up her butt and she realizes how good it feels. Then I get my thumb into her pussy and she just surrenders herself to the feelings.

I really have her going now. My thumb is working in Danica's slick cunt while my middle finger explores the narrow depths of her asshole. As I piston them both in and out of her, my mouth works from one of her nipples to the other, keeping them both aroused and hard. Danica is beside herself, shaking and moaning, frantically clutching my shoulders with both hands as I work her over mercilessly.

Searching for the next level, I move again down her body, until my mouth finds her

throbbing little clittie. I continue to finger fuck her in both holes while my tongue swathes wetly over her turgid little pearl. "Oh FUCK!!!!" she exclaims as the feelings rush through her. I pull my thumb out and keep fingering her ass while I bring my other hand into play, pushing two fingers up her cunt, searching for her g-spot. Danica's back is arched off the bed now, her hips straining up desperately for the pleasure. Her eyes close tightly in the effort and her mouth opens in a silent scream as both hands clutch hard at the bed sheets.

I slip a second finger up her rear and seal my mouth tightly over her hole, sucking hard now, feeling the juices flow freely onto my tongue. Her hands grip hard at my head, twisting roughly into my hair as she starts to lose control. A low animal sound fills the room, a feral growl that I realize is Danica reaching for her orgasm. And then she's there.

Danica's hips come up even farther, her back arching deeply like a gymnast's. My fingers slip out of her cunt, but I do my best to keep my tongue going as her body shakes and shimmies, punctuated by several hard spasms that jam her sweet cunt into my open mouth. In her bottom, I can feel her muscles squeezing rhythmically at my fingers as the waves pour through her. I think to myself "I have my fingers up Danica Patrick's ass and she's coming in my mouth" and I almost get off myself.

I hoped I might make her squirt, but alas, I don't, though I do sense an obvious increase of fluid in my mouth as she hits her peak. I lick her through the climax and then bring her down slowly for a little breather, knowing full well there is plenty more to come. As her breathing settles into a more natural state, I glance at the clock and see that we have been at it for over an hour. Yes, plenty more to come, I think.

After a quick breather we start up again, and Danica is more than ready. It seems like she could go on all night. I eat her out four more times, each one to very satisfying orgasm, before I have to leave. By that time we've gone over by almost an hour, and Danica tips me an extra $500, but it isn't necessary - we both know I stayed longer because I wanted to. I thoroughly enjoyed showing her how good it can be between girls and proving that a girl can give the "really good head" she was looking for. Hopefully, this won't be our only time together.

I leave the hotel with extra money and the taste of Danica lingering in my mouth. God, I love this job.

Milene
Milene
1,296 Followers
12