Lesbian Call Girl - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

Finally I can't wait any longer and I plunge my finger all the way in, past the tight anal grip, deep into her dark channel. Katherine's eyes pop open in surprise as she utters a frantic "Oh God!" then close tightly as her mouth falls passionately open. She moans loudly in response to my invading digit, which I now twist and pump even farther up into her butt. It's still up there as I take her whole cunt into my mouth and suck it, until finally she loses it, falling into the abyss of another orgasm. Her anal muscles clutch urgently at my finger as her body rises and writhes with the waves through her body. I keep sucking, licking, keeping it going, not letting her down as she gasps and cries out ecstatically.

She cums for a good while and then I ease it back, lolling my tongue softly around the edges, kissing her gaping love hole, licking the excess juices off my lips. Her breathing is ragged now, and she emits little whimpers intermittently as she comes down. Her hand rests affectionately on my head and I am just delirious with joy and lust.

Once she recovers completely, I crawl up to lie on top of her. This is what I missed with the sudden manner in which we started - the feel of her perfect, nude body flush against my own. My god, it's so good! The timing is such that I have to go slowly, but I kiss her, tenderly but hotly, as I start a subtle rub of my body over hers. The fullness of her breasts practically swallow my own, almost tiny in comparison. I brush my lips over hers and they open slightly in response. I nibble at her mouth, run my tongue over her lips and immediately feel her passion returning. My god, the woman is insatiable. I love it.

We start to make out again. I revel in the feel of her and sense both our temperatures rising. By this time I'm horny as hell, having spent all this time making love to her. I move down to her breasts, sucking a nipple into my mouth, another treat I've been denied to this point. It's wonderful, a heavenly soft base topped by a firm little tidbit. I suck it in, rolling my tongue over the taut nipple as I fill my mouth with her warm flesh.

I take her other breast in my hand, caressing it, stimulating it as my mouth works on its partner. Then I switch, going back and forth getting more excited by the second. I need some relief and start to rub myself against her firm thigh. Luckily Katherine does not object. In fact she encourages me and seems to like what I'm doing. In short order I am cumming, moaning shamelessly into her breasts as the tremors wash over me.

I come back to my senses and mutter a lame "Sorry," as I ease off her nipple. I'm a little embarrassed, but Katherine is so gracious, saying, "It's good. I'm glad you enjoyed my boobs." I get the feeling she's used to this, that many partners are obsessed with her tits. I continue to fondle them lovingly as I comment that I hope she enjoyed it too. "It was good," she says, "but it's not really my favorite. Too bad," she laughs, "because everyone else seems to love them!"

No surprise, I think, they are so perfect, just unbelievable. But I sense there's more to her comment and can't resist asking. "So that's not your favorite, huh?"

"Mmmmm, no" she replies, and leaves it at that. But I persist. "Sooooo, what is your favorite? What we did before?"

There's a long pause before she finally answers. "Well ... kind of." She pauses again and then continues, "I really liked where your finger was."

Hmmmm, I think. This sounds promising. I reach down, near her ass and ask, "You mean here?" She smiles widely and confirms it, "Yeah," she says, then adds slyly, "but not with your finger." A slight blush fills her face.

I know now exactly what she wants, and it's my turn to slyly smile. "Turn over," I say simply and watch as her eyes light up.

"Damn, I love being rich!" she exclaims. She is totally unabashed, delighted, like a little girl getting everything she wanted on Christmas morning. Then, realizing how selfish it all sounds, she blushes and descends into a little giggle fit. She is so cute as she laughs uncontrollably at her own expense. And finally, as requested, she turns over onto her stomach.

A shiver runs through me as I think of how I'm going to worship her ass, my tongue exploring every secret crevice of her lovely body. I've been thinking about this, hoping for it, ever since I saw her delicious rump from the cab, in those amazing pink pants. And now here it is in front of me, two perfect pale mounds of exquisite softness, naked and waiting to be loved. And I'm going to do it. God, I love eating ass. It's so naughty, so intimate, so wonderfully subservient. This is going to be special.

Katherine sighs in anticipation as I open her cheeks, spreading them wide with both hands to expose the perfect ring of her asshole. It's a smooth, pink circle, not the proverbial "starfish", but a delicate little crater that is sexy beyond belief. I just stare at it, spellbound for a few seconds while above me Katherine murmurs an anxious "Oh god ... oh my god ... you're gonna do it."

Finally I move in to lick it, just a quick swipe with the full surface of my tongue. I feel the muscle contract slightly as Katherine breathes a heartfelt "ohhhhh mmmmmmm." I swirl around the circle, rimming her lustily. She whimpers in response, her passion building. I kiss her anus, a loving homage to her and to her beautiful butt. The delicate anal flesh is so tender and hot, almost sticky. The whole experience is just driving me wild. I let my tongue tip tickle at the very center, over the hole itself, feeling her rear entrance constrict and relax, clutching at my tongue as I stimulate her.

Katherine moans as I continue, going slow and easy, teasing her, drawing it out. Then she buries her face in the pillow, muffling her gasps and groans as I lick greedily all over the surface of her asshole. Occasionally I really get to her and her head rears up, groaning loudly or emitting a heartfelt "Oh ... JESUS!!!!" as her body shakes from the intensity of the stimulation.

Katherine's hands grip tightly at the brass bars of the headboard, pulling frantically at them as she tenses and shivers from the pleasure in her backside. She is moving wildly about now and I have to really concentrate to keep my tongue working wetly over her throbbing little rosebud. The tip of my tongue flicks over the tiny opening, playing over the smooth ridge of muscle that surrounds it. I push my face even deeper into her butt cheeks to try to hold my place.

Now I push forward with my tongue, hoping to get inside her clutching ring. There is a brief contraction, an involuntary resistance, and then the little muscle relaxes, opening up to allow my tongue to slide easily up into Katherine's bottom. Her response is even better than I hoped for.

"Oh god, I can't believe you're doing that. Oh my god.. yes, I love that ... get up inside me ... shit, that feels so .. fucking ... GOOD!!!"

It feels good to me too, just wonderful, feeling the exquisite warmth of Katherine's soft buns around my face, my tongue exploring the musky heat of her butt hole. I can't believe I am eating Katherine Heigl's ass and she is loving it so. It's so amazing.

My tongue stays busy in her rear while I start to fingerfuck her, first one finger in, then a second, producing renewed groans of pleasure. Her pussy is so hot and just dripping with juice. My fingers piston in and out of her and she starts to writhe and whimper with the combined stimulus of both her holes. I jackhammer my fingers in her pussy and suddenly she's cumming again, her frantic cries filling the room as she succumbs to the intense feelings in her ass and cunt.

She has already cum many times but I don't care, I have to keep going. I can't get enough of her sweet derriere or the rest of her luscious body. I lick and finger her through two more orgasms, each one as intense as the first, before I finally let her relax.

We lie there together, my hands and fingers still exploring, sneaking over her body in a very light and subtle manner. I look over at the clock and, to my dismay, see that it's close to our end time. Katherine notices, too, and gives me a cute, pouty look. "It's about time, huh?" she says. "Yeah," I respond, but I make no move to get up. "Of course," I add suggestively, "I don't have any more appointments tonight." I wait for a reaction, hoping she'll take the hint.

Katherine eyes me for a long moment, wondering about the implication of my statement. Then she asks cautiously, "Are you saying you'd like to make some more money?" I give her a meaningful smile and respond, "No, I'm not talking about money. I just mean I'm available and I'd like to stay longer. ... In fact," I continue, tracing a line up her thigh with my fingertip, "I can stay all night if you'll have me."

Katherine is silent for a long moment, then gives me a big smile and a long "Mmmmmmm" as she pulls me on top of her.

God, I love this job.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers
12