Lesbian Force

Story Info
Taken by force by women in the ladies room.
2.8k words
4.07
155.9k
67
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first art of this story is true, the rest is how I wish it would have continued.

*****

I'm at a bar on Rt.40 just north of Baltimore having a few drinks with a pretty good buzz going and now the seal is broken so it's off to use the bathroom.

I come out of the stall and go to the sink to wash my hands. The girl at the next sink says I look fabulous and I politely say thanks. As I move to get a towel to dry my hands she gives a nod to two other girls standing by the door.

They grab me and push me up against the wall. Being only five feet tall and 120lbs, it's hard for me to fight back. They each have one of my hands restrained and start tearing at my clothes with their other hand.

They have my shirt opened and 34DD tits out of my bra fondling my now super hard nipples. Then the girl I talked to at the sink comes over and starts licking and sucking my tits and without me realizing she has my skirt hiked up around my waist. She drops to her knees and starts licking my pussy.

I stop struggling because it feels so amazing, I was sopping wet and ready to cum any second. While the one girl ate my pussy feverishly the other two still had my arms tightly restrained and were sucking my tits.

I came harder than I ever have! I squirted everywhere! Then the girl licking my pussy said "I never ate a squirter before, that was fabulous!" Then they let go of me copping one last feel and left the bathroom.

That's the true part.

Now for how I imagined it could have continued...

After getting my clothes back on I go after them and ask "Why?"

The girl that made me squirt in her mouth said "Come with us if you want more"

Against my own best judgement I allow them to take me blindfolded to what I assume is a house. Once inside I feel my skirt being taken off and my shirt removed leaving me in just my 6" fuck me pumps. A chastity belt with a vibrator inside my pussy is attached to me and locked in place.

I feel hands all over me, two then three then four then all six! The vibrator is at top speed buzzing inside me, I'm on the verge of orgasm again when suddenly everything stops and I feel the sting of leather across my ass. Not hard enough to really hurt but hard enough to feel the sting.

Then again and again until my cheeks are on fire. Finally, when I couldnt take more, I'm guided to a chair and told to sit with my legs straddled over the sides. I do what they say and the vibrator inside me starts buzzing again.

Just as I near orgasm the vibrator is switched off and the leather straps come across my tits stopping my orgasm immeadiatly. Again and again the straps of leather come across my tits, hurting more and more causing me to jump and moan out from the pain.

The blindfold comes off and the three girls are looking at me as if to say we are only getting started. One of the girls breaks out the powder(cocaine)and she dabs it on my nipples. They take turns taking bumps off my tits and licking them after to be sure they got every bit.

One girl puts some on her tit and offers it to me. I take the bump but then I take too long licking her nipple and the girl in charge tells me to stop. I take one last twirl with my tongue before releasing her nipple from my mouth.

The girl in charge is not happy with this and gets a pair of nipple clamps and fastens them tightly to my rock hard nipples. The three girls are now dancing all around me stripping their clothes off being very sensual and seductive. They are touching and kissing each other and rubbing their bodies on me.

They put their tits near my mouth and rub their nipples on my lips. I want so much to suck them but I know I'm not allowed. The girl in charge already warned me that she called all the shots and I must have her permission first.

She offers me a drink and as I go to put my lips to the glass in her hand she pulls it away and says if I want a drink I have to drink from her. She puts two fingers in her drink and brings them back to her nipple. I take it in my mouth and drink the few drops. She does this again to her other nipple and again I drink.

The vibrator comes on. She wets her fingers in the drink again and puts them in her pussy. She does this a few more times, rubbing her wet fingers all around her pussy then puts her pussy to my mouth and I drink.

She tastes so good that I cum... She knows... She did not give me permission to cum... I'm in trouble now.

She turns off the vibrator while I'm still shuttering from my orgasm. This immediately puts an end to my pleasure. She sits on a chair facing me, her hard nipples touching my very engorged nipples in the clamps sending ecstasy through my body.

She slaps my face and says I told you you are not allowed to cum unless I say so. I keep telling her I'm sorry and I couldn't help it because her pussy tasted so good and her body was so hot. I told her I wanted more. I was begging her to eat my soaked pussy, to take off the belt and fuck me.

She fingered my nipples knowing this would drive me crazy. She said I didn't earn the right to have the belt removed since I broke the main rule, I'm not allowed to cum. She got up and told me to watch the show and went off to another room.

That's when I saw the other two girls, one was on the couch with her legs open wide knees up by her ears. The other girl was on her knees in front of her licking her pussy and ass, inserting two fingers into her pussy and finger fucking her while licking her clit.

I so desperately wanted my clit licked, I started to move my hips around in the chair and moan. The girl on couch looked right at me and asked if I liked what I saw. I did! I wanted so much to get in on the action! I wanted to be fucked and licked but my pussy was locked and the girl in the other room had the key and the remote control to the vibrator.

The girl on the floor took her fingers from the other girls pussy and slid them into her ass. She moaned and moaned looking straight in my eyes and had a huge orgasm. I wanted them to come touch me, I wanted to have an orgasm too.

The girl from the floor got up and positioned her pussy over the other girls mouth while facing me so she could watch me staring as she was getting her pussy licked and sucked. She was caressing her tits and asked me if I liked them and wanted to suck them.

I nodded yes, she told me to tell her so I said you're tits are gorgeous I want to suck them! She told me to beg so I did. "Please let me suck your fabulous tits!!" I was moving my hips in the chair trying so hard to find something to rub my clit against but the chastity belt prevented this.

As I watched these two beautiful women my pussy was dripping and begging for someone to take the chastity belt off and eat my pussy.

The third girl returned from the other room with a duffle bag over her shoulder. I instantly ask her to remove the belt, I beg her, "I want my pussy licked and fucked!" She smiles and places the bag on the floor in front of me.

She starts to empty the contents of her bag displaying each item on the coffee table in front of me. The first item is chains with little locks. The next item is a huge double ended dildo. Next, an anal plug, a strap on harness and a few dildos of assorted sizes. My pussy is so wet from the combination of watching the two girls and imagining what was going to happen with these items.

One of the girls comes over from the couch, picks up the double sided dildo and puts one end into my mouth. I start to suck it, she pushes it in and out then she turns it around and makes me suck the other side. She walks back over to the couch and lays on her back and inserts one end. The other girl laying opposite her does the same so they are pussy to pussy fucking the dildo.

This is my favorite girl girl position and I know how awesome it feels. The third girl tells me she will remove the cuffs and belt but I must agree not to touch unless she tells me too. I agree. She removes the cuffs and has me stand so she can remove the chastity belt. She starts lightly kissing my pussy and teasing me all around my lips with her tongue. I want more and she knows it.

She tells me to sit back down and watch, do not get up, do not touch, even myself. I knew this would be a true test of my will to watch these three hot chicks and not touch myself. I put my hands on my thighs as she instructed.

She went over to the other two girls and licked their pussies each time their lips touched together when they each thrust against the eighteen inch dildo making it dissappear. She'd lick one clit than the other, the two girls were moaning and nearing orgasm.

I couldn't take it any longer so I reach down and started to rub my clit and within seconds I was squirting cum everywhere!! The two girls looked at me wide eyed then they looked back at the third who got up from her knees and headed toward me.

She walks over to where I'm sitting, reaches down and rubs her hand over my wet pussy. She puts her wet hand to my lips and tells me to lick it clean. It is gleaming with wetness, I lick and taste my pussy juice. She then tells me stand and hands me the chains and tells me to put them on.

I look at her a little confused so she holds the chain in position. I see a part that looks like a belt with two chains leading down to ankle straps. There is another chain going up to a collar and another small chain hanging free. She tells me to wrap the belt part around my waist and snap the lock closed but leave the key in. I do what she says. She tells me to fasten the ankle locks and attach the collar around my neck and lock it. She tells me to remove the keys from each lock and hand them to her.

Next she instructs me to hand her the end of the chain that's hanging free. Giving her the end of the chain, I'm now on a leash. I,ve just bound myself in chains and given her my leash and keys. Then she threads the cuffs through the back of the chain around my waist, guides my wrists in and tells me to snap them shut. I am now more than ever, her sex slave.

The other two girls are watching me intently. Once I'm all chained up she tells me to get on my knees with my ass up and eat her pussy. I hear the other girls moving around, one comes over and sits her pussy on the girls face that I am eating, the other girl gets behind me and puts her tongue in my ass. She licks my ass then pussy alternating back and forth, it feels amazing!! I feel my orgasm building again and she stops licking and inserts an anal plug into my ass, it hurts so good!!

She starts pulling it out to its widest point then pushing it back in over and over again. I am moaning and screaming with my face buried in pussy. The girl I'm licking holds my head tightly against her sopping wet pussy as she starts to orgasm. I drink in all her juice continuing to lick until she tells me to stop.

The girl behind me now has her face between my legs while working the anal plug in and out. I ask her to lick my pussy, she tells me to beg. "Please eat my pussy!!" I beg over and over. It feels amazing when her lips touch my pussy. The girl under me that I just licked to a shuddering orgasm gets up and puts on the strap on. The cock on the harness is enormous!!

She pulls my head and body upward, I'm still on my knees with the anal plug in and a girl between my thighs licking my pussy and working the anal plug in and out. She thrusts the huge cock into my mouth and tells me suck it, I suck her cock as well as I would any real cock. The other girl stands behind her fondling her breasts and kissing her.

I'm told to look at them while I continue to suck her cock. My pussy is swollen wet and on the verge of orgasm. My ass is still being penetrated. I ask if I can cum, I need to! I want to! Seeing the girls make out. Seeing gorgeous tits being fondled. My clit being sucked on. Nipples tightly clamped. My ass being fucked by a fat anal plug. Sucking a huge cock deep into my throat all while by being bound in chains is more than I can take!!

Suddenly everything stops and the girl wearing the huge cock walks around behind me. I feel and hear a loud crack of a whip across the cheeks of my ass. She tells me to stand up. This is extremely hard to do as I'm weak in the knees and my pussy is throbbing. I struggle to stand and she takes the end of the leash and parades me around the room.

She makes me tell her I am her sex slave. "I'm your sex slave."

She makes me beg to cum. "Please let me cum!"

She makes me beg her to fuck me with her huge cock. "Please fuck me with your huge cock!"

Finally, she bends me over one of the arms of the sofa in the middle of the room and asks the other girls which one needs their pussy licked. They both excitedly say they do. She has one lie on her back on the sofa with her pussy in my face and she tells the other to lie on her back on top of the other girl so I have two wet delicious pussy's in my face.

She tells me to eat them both together and warns me to give equal attention to both. When I start licking I feel my ass cheeks being spread apart and another anal plug is being inserted. This one vibrates! she's pushing and pulling it in and out, It feels so good!! She slaps my ass over and over telling me I am her slave.

I feel the enormous head of her huge cock as it stretches my lips open and slides into my pussy. It goes in deeper then I've ever felt before, filling me completely. I almost cum when it hits bottom. She starts fucking me, slow at first then harder and faster. My ass is still being fucked by the vibrating plug.

I am trying hard to concentrate on licking the two pussy's. I so want to cum!! I ask, I beg, "Please may I cum?!!"

She tells me I can and within seconds I feel my clit start to shutter and warm juice running down my thigh. Then it happened, I felt my ass start to orgasm too!! I was having a simultaneous orgasm from my pussy and ass. My knees buckle under me as she withdraws the cock and the plug and I fall to the floor.

The two girls from the sofa help me onto my back on the sofa opening my thighs wide and together they lick my pussy. Less than a minute later I'm begging to cum again!!