Lesbian Garter Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archibael
archibael
244 Followers

Kathleen spread her legs lewdly, now, and grabbed Denise's chin, looking her straight in the eyes. "If you do what I ask you to do, I'll let you kiss your way up the seams of my stockings."

Seams, thought Denise dreamily, I had forgotten about those. What would she have to do to be allowed to kiss them?

She nodded, vigorously.

"All you must do," Kathleen explained, "is not stop kissing when you reach the top of the stockings. Do you understand, Denise?"

"Yes," Denise replied, with a gulp. She understood.

"Perfect, my darling. You may proceed whenever you are ready."

Denise wasn't going to waste this opportunity. She raised Kathleen's leg up slightly and revealed the seam on the back of her calf. It looked delectable. She placed her mouth on it and began alternately nibbling and kissing her way up it. Kathleen seemed to be doing something with her brassiere at the moment, but Denise could only follow the intriguing black line up the back of her leg, savoring the taste of sweat and silk. She reached the point at which the garter strap was clasped to the stocking, and nearby was a circular loop of fabric which was paler than the rest. She tongued it briefly, but remembered her promise as Kathleen leaned back in her chair, raising her legs into the air and resting them on Denise's back.

Now was the time to go further, and she licked her way under the rim of the stocking top, all the way around to the top garter strap. She kissed Kathleen's inner thigh, and nibbled her way up to where Kathleen wanted her. She felt the hem of the green dress hit the back of her neck as she inhaled the pungent aroma of Kathleen's womanhood, and began sucking the outer and inner lips of her pussy (where did that word come from? part of her thought) before moving her tongue like an experienced pro to Kathleen's clit (another word she never used). She had never done this before, but it was like the instructions were buried in her head, waiting to come forth when needed. The other woman began to gasp as Denise played her mouth up and down Kathleen's cunt (yes! "cunt" was the right word!) and Denise felt fingers in her hair as the thighs surrounding her head began to buck uncontrollably in the ecstasy of orgasm.

***

Hours later, in Kathleen's bedroom, sprawled across the bed, her face still buried between the stocking-clad thighs, Denise wondered where this sudden enjoyment of women and women's bodies had come from. This felt so different, but so oddly right that she couldn't help plunging her tongue over and over again into Kathleen's pussy until her fr-- well maybe "friend" was the wrong word. Kathleen was obviously more than just a friend to Denise. "Mistress", the word arose from her subconscious. Now, that was appropriate. Her nipples felt exquisite on the satin sheets, Kathleen begged for orgasm once again, and whispered further commands to her as Denise slid her hand down between her own legs and fingered her cunt until she, too, came.

***

Denise faced the other woman across a glass table in Atlanta. Her name was "Brittany", and she was already well on her way to compliance. Denise

crossed left over (swish) right

revealed her stocking tops just as her Mistress had taught her, and threw in a garter strap for good measure. Brittany was staring through the table right now, watching as Denise slid hosiery against hosiery and slowly growing more and more pliable as Denise softly told her to go deeper and deeper. Denise was getting incredibly horny, even at this early stage in the game, and she found herself agreeing with Mistress Kathleen. The lesbians and "bi-curious" are a sure thing, but nothing compared to the seduction of a girl who was straight.

Or one who thought she was, anyway. Until tonight.

archibael
archibael
244 Followers
12