Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maggie dear' slapped Bree's hand away, trying to get control of this bizarre situation. "You can pack your bags, Bree."

Bree laughed heartily, "Really, you're kicking me out?"

"Yes," Ms. Parker responded adamantly.

Bree laughed again, "And are you kicking Abby out as well?"

Ms. Parker's confidence wavered, and Bree already knew she'd won, as the MILF stammered, "Well, I-I..."

Bree, seizing this opportunity to turn the tide, went on the aggressive, "Because if I'm getting kicked out, presumably for my sexual peccadillos, then obviously my partner in crime Abby would need to be kicked out as well, and that wouldn't look very good on her picture perfect record, would it?"

The Ice Queen was now out of her element. She realized Bree was right: for the sake of her family she had to keep this quiet. She switched her demeanor from outraged to conciliatory and attempted to bargain with the clever coed. She gave a quick, I-am-going-to-kill-you look to her daughter, who was standing silently, making no attempt to cover her nakedness, cum juice drying on her face and her girlish-looking hairless slit glistening, before bargaining, "Bree, tell you what. If you and Abby don't ever do this again, I guess we can pretend it didn't ever happen."

Bree countered, her smug smile returning to her face, "Well, Maggie Mommy, that's a really great offer and I must thank you for your willingness to meet me halfway, but truthfully, I really like using your daughter as my personal plaything. So I'm thinking as a counter-offer I could add another pet to my collection through your own good offices."

Ms. Parker gasped, her propriety still attempting to shine through, "Bree! The very idea!"

Bree ignored the MILF's weak resistance and continued, "Women like you are all the same. You act all goodie-goodie and proper on the outside, but inside you're a horny slut just dying to break out of your cocoon."

"I beg your pardon," Ms. Parker responded, her pride all she had left.

"You heard me. I know..." Bree paused, backing up to her bed before continuing, "and you know..." pausing again as she sat on her bed, "...what you really want right now at this exact moment, is to be on your knees, between my legs, begging while your daughter listens in, to please your new Mistress."

Ms. Parker, aghast both at this declaration from the arrogant coed and at the so far unmentioned fact that her panties were damp, looked at her daughter and then quickly averted her gaze from Abby's noticeably hard nipples and back to Bree, who at least was clothed. She attempted to speak, but no words came out.

Bree raised her skirt and opened her legs enough for the older woman to see her perfectly shaved cunt. Ms. Parker looked briefly, but quickly averted her eyes from the shameful sight of Bree's shiny vagina. Where in this room is it safe to look? Bree surprised Ms. Parker, "Abby, come and please your Mistress."

Abby glanced at her Mother nervously and then quickly away, and she began walking towards Bree while Maggie attempted not to stare at her pert little butt. Bree gave a triumphant smile as she stared at the MILF Sorority Mother.

Ms. Parker tore her eyes away from her daughter's posterior and gave an order as well, "Abby, stop."

Abby did, and was now the tennis ball in the middle of two powerful women. She looked back and forth at the two, unsure what to do.

Ms. Parker continued, her voice strong and unwavering, "Come to me now, Abby."

Abby didn't budge, her face a mess of conflicting emotions.

Bree was still smiling, "Abby, you have two choices, my slut. One, find your clothing and go away with your Mommy and never again enjoy the pleasure of being my slut. Or..." she paused, her eyes finally leaving Ms. Parker and gazing lewdly at the freshman coed, "...you can be the good submissive lesbian slut you are, and get back over here to finish the task of pleasing my cunt. A task you were performing very well before we were so rudely interrupted."

Abby looked at her Mistress uncomfortably, refusing to look at her Mother. She began inching towards Bree again.

Ms. Parker reached for her daughter's arm, but Bree roared, "Stop, bitch!" Ms. Parker heard, stunned, stopping in her tracks, overwhelmed by the coed's harsh words. Abby too had frozen in place, unsure which bitch her Mistress had meant. Bree smiled, knowing she was proven right. Deep down, Ms. Parker was a submissive and she told her so. "Maggie, you may not know it yet, but you're submissive. You're desperately clinging to this façade of power, this image of propriety, yet all the while you can't help staring at your sexy naked daughter, and your pussy is wet." Bree snapped her fingers at Abby, and the young submissive hurried forward and fell to her knees between Bree's legs.

Ms. Parker was an emotional mess; she was furious, an explosion simmering just below the surface. She knew she was trapped because it was her daughter involved in this sex scandal. On the other hand, she couldn't deny the uncontrollable fire burning under her conservative outfit. She was mortified that her eyes and her pussy were guilty as charged, and that she was inexplicably turned on by this bitchy, arrogant coed as well as by her own nubile daughter. She was frozen as she wavered between her desire to submit and her fury to crush this insubordinate coed, and the helplessness that she couldn't protect her daughter and maybe not even herself from this lesbian predator.

As her pussy began to be pleased, Bree looked at the bewildered mother watching her daughter's lesbian submission as well as her fingers, which were now busy between her own legs. Bree broke the deafening silence, "So Maggie, it's your call: do you want to replace your daughter?"

Now weaker but still stubborn, the Sorority Mother said, "This is ludicrous. It needs to end now."

Bree moaned and scolded her pussy pleaser, "Slow down slut, I'm talking with your mother." Bree looked directly into Maggie's eyes, shaking her head, "Good help is hard to find you know, but they say practice makes perfect."

Maggie's face went a Devil's red, but her tone was a controlled plea, "How can we make this work, Bree?"

"Oh, that's simple," Bree responded, giving an exaggerated moan, "You just get on your knees, crawl over to me and beg to be my slut."

"And if I do, you will leave my daughter alone?" the Sorority Mother asked.

"Perhaps. I will if that's what she wants," Bree moaned.

The MILF looked at her daughter buried between the girl's legs, obviously eager to please. The threat of not being Bree's 'slut' anymore was what had decided their earlier tug-of-war. Inside, Maggie was having mixed emotions she couldn't explain. Most of her desperately wanted to crush the coed, but a growing part of her was feeling a fire and a need she hadn't felt in a long, long time. Even she herself was surprised when she felt herself falling to her knees.

Bree smiled, another submission close at hand, as she pushed the daughter's head deeper into her dripping wet cunt, "Good Mommy, crawl to me."

The humiliation burned, but the fire between the Mother's legs was even hotter. She felt her juices flooding her panties, threatening to dissolve the cotton fabric. She couldn't believe the odd feelings overwhelming her, her growing desire to submit, to obey. And for Abby to witness her subjugation. Even odder, for some unknown and perverse reason being called Mommy was turning her on even more. It should have summoned her back to reality, to a reality that she, as a Mother, had stood by helplessly and even gotten aroused as she watched her daughter being dominated and used as a sex toy. The whole development was so erotically absurd, it was laughable. Yet here she was, on her knees, getting ready to obey the twenty-two-year-old coed who'd already made her daughter into a willing slave. Of course she should have done the dignified thing, the proper thing. Instead, she obeyed the ridiculously humiliating order and began crawling to the bed and to the dominant coed who'd broken her will.

Bree, wishing to make the final submission as degrading as possible, moaned loudly, the young lesbian sub clearly doing her job well, "Hmmm, that's it slut, get Mistress off like a good girl." Bree's leg extended, her stocking-clad foot touching the face of the embarrassed Sorority Mother and Bree ordered, her breathing getting heavier, "Suck my toes, Mommy."

Like a good obedient Mommy, the Ice-Queen-Iron-Bitch-prim-and-proper-Sorority-Mother felt her power disappear. Her ice shell melted away. She opened her mouth and took the perfectly pedicured toes into her mouth.

Within seconds of the MILF`s submission and her gentle sucking of her toes, Bree screamed, "I'm coming sluts, don`t either of you dare fucking stop."

The Sorority Mother had to hold onto the coed's foot to brace herself against the twitches pulsing throughout her body. Bree came hard, like she always did when she finally got a new slut, especially a MILF slut, submitting to her.

The two related sluts kept pleasing their Mistress until her orgasm had completely subsided and Bree requested, "Abby my slut, could you please retrieve Big Ben from the toy box?"

Abby's face, soaked with Bree's cum, finally left her Mistress's legs and she looked at her Mom, just inches away from her. Abby smiled with an I-told-you-so look as she said to her mom, "I warned you not to confront her." She looked tauntingly into her Mom's eyes as she pinched her own nipples before standing up and going into a closet.

Bree, still on the bed, ordered the MILF, "Strip, Mommy-dear."

With great trepidation, but also defeated, the once dominant Sorority Mother began to get undressed.

While her Mom undressed, Abby rummaged around in a rather large box in the closet before returning with a ridiculously large seven-inch-long and two-inch-wide black strap-on dildo. She handed it to Bree, who stood up and began to fasten it onto Abby.

Maggie, now only in bra and underwear, watched in stunned silence at both the size of the cock and the realization that Bree was putting it on her daughter. There's no way Bree is going to make Abby fuck her own Mother, is there?

As if reading Ms. Parker's mind, Bree ordered in a very authoritative fashion, "Get completely naked, slut."

Ms. Parker looked at Bree pleadingly, and begged, "Please don't make my daughter..."

Bree interrupted her, "Don't let your hot, sexy, lesbo daughter fuck you?" She paused as she walked in front of the almost naked MILF, sliding her fingers across the MILF's very damp pussy. "My-my-my Maggie, your pussy feels rather wet. Why would that be?"

The crushed but horny Sorority Mother let out a moan as the coed slid a finger inside her weeping cunt.

When the Sorority Mother didn't either respond to the question or stop the coed from fingering her, Bree cooed, "You want to submit to me, don't you?"

A slight sigh, mixed with a moan as Bree slipped a second finger in the MILF's hole, escaped Maggie's lips as she whispered, ashamed, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Bree toyed with the almost slave like she usually did. Submission was only complete when the subject had given herself mind, body and soul and had acknowledged her new status clearly.

Bree pulled her fingers out of the MILF's extremely wet cunt and waited. Maggie, her pussy doing all the thinking for her at this juncture admitted, although tears began to drip down her face, tears that hadn't fallen in over a decade, "Yes, Mistress. Please let me submit to you."

"You understand that once you submit, you'll be at my beck and call?"

Maggie sheepishly lowered her eyes and again whispered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Bree sighed, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF Sorority Mother corrected herself.

"I won't let you lose your job, but I will expect complete obedience, is that understood?" Bree explained.

"Yes, Mistress," Maggie said, tears still streaming down her face.

"Good," Bree said, as she walked to the toy box and grabbed a much smaller strap-on cock. Maggie secretly gave a thankful sigh of relief, as she thought she'd convinced Bree not to make her take part in an act of incest. When Bree returned, now naked herself except for her stockings and the strap-on cock around her waist, she ordered her young sorority slut, "Abby, get on the bed and lay down."

"Yes, Mistress," Abby eagerly obeyed.

Maggie was still shocked to learn of her daughter's submissive side; Abby had a very strong personality, like herself. But here she was, now completely naked, getting ready to be fucked by a coed, a girl she was supposed to be in charge of. Maggie was brought out of her contemplations when Bree explained, "Maggie. With every new submission, there must be an act or two to make it official. For you, the first one is riding your daughter's cock."

The Sorority Mother's mouth dropped open in astonishment when she heard the degrading plan. "But that's incest," she pleaded.

Bree shrugged her shoulders, ignoring the protest, and ordered "Now Mommy, more sorority sisters should be returning to campus soon, so I suggest you just do as you're told. Crawl onto the bed, straddle your daughter's cock and ride it like the slut you are. You're both adults now, and I guarantee she won't give you any inbred babies. And Abby, your Mommy doesn't want me to make you do this; are you unwilling at all? Be honest."

"No, Mistress, I'm loving this!" the daughter replied gleefully.

Maggie's tears that had dried up came flooding back as humiliation swept over her in wave after wave. But she obeyed the order; awkwardly and tentatively the Mother climbed onto the bed and on top of her slender, pretty daughter and slowly but very easily, took the long, thick cock in her pussy. Her daughter grinned, and in devious pleasure watched the submission of her perfect Mother.

Bree said, "Wow, Maggie, you must have been fucking soaked to take that thick cock so easily. Now start riding your daughter's cock."

The pleasure swarming inside Maggie was so overwhelming that she no longer cared who was fucking her, she just closed her eyes and began bouncing up and down on the huge plastic cock. It filled her in ways she couldn't even have imagined, and she let out a loud scream when her daughter began pumping her ass up vigorously, making the cock go even deeper.

Bree watched the dirty act of incest for a couple minutes before she lubed her own toy and climbed onto the bed, "Mommy, lean forward, it's time for the final aspect of your submission."

The MILF obeyed, but it took her a second to realize she was about to be sodomized. She briefly flinched, but felt a harsh slap on her ass and heard Bree angrily scold her, "Don't you dare fucking shy away, Mommy-slut."

Abby said, "Lie still Mommy, Mistress is about to fuck your ass."

Maggie had never once heard her daughter swear, let alone use the dirty 'F' word. But she obeyed, leaning forward, and was surprised by the soft warm feeling of her daughter's lips on her ear. Just as Maggie felt the toy go between her ass cheeks, she felt her daughter biting her ear, the MILF's weak spot, and she listened to her daughter's suddenly filthy mouth. "That's it Mommy, be a good slut. Does my dirty Mommy want to get ass fucked? To be double penetrated like the fucking slut she is? No more pretending Mommy, you're a whore, a slave, just like me. Now beg for our Mistress to fuck your ass."

The toy filling her cunt, the hot nibbles on her ear, and the naughty suggestions of her daughter had the Sorority Mother's head in a tizzy as she begged, "Bree, please fuck my ass. Make me your slut."

Bree obliged, sliding the lubricated thin stick into her new MILF slave's ass.

Just as the toy split the virgin puckered ass, Abby pulled her Mom's face against hers and shoved her tongue into her Mother's surprised mouth, catching her Mommy's scream of pain.

Although tentatively and awkwardly at first, Maggie began responding to her daughter's passionate kiss, both because of the thrilling pleasure of the kiss and to help distract her from the searing pain in her rectum. Soon the thin cock had filled her ass, as did the cock in her pussy and much to her surprise, both cocks just sat immobile, lodged deeply inside her. As she continued kissing her daughter, her body a bundle of tense pleasure begging to be released, she began getting frustrated as she wondered why neither cock was doing anything. Without even realizing she was doing it, she broke the kiss and shoved her pelvis back, ass-fucking herself.

Bree smiled, having anticipated the MILF`s complete desperation as she began to bounce back on the cock in her ass. Bree purred, "Still all prim and proper, Ms. Parker?"

"Fine Bree, you win, I'm a whore, is that what you want to hear? Just fuck me, I need to come so badly," the defeated and horny Sorority Mother declared.

Bree pulled out a bit and asked, "You really want me to fuck your ass, Mommy?"`

"Yes dammit," the lustful MILF screamed out in utter frustration.

Bree buried her cock in the Sorority Mother`s ass and asked, "And who runs this sorority?"

"You do, Mistress," Maggie cried out, as a mixture of pleasure and pain pulsated through her body.

"Good slut," Bree said as she began to fuck her new MILF's ass hard and fast.

"Oh my God," the MILF chanted over and over as her ass was ravished and as her darling daughter thrust the thick dildo in her cunt simultaneously with Bree's anal thrusts. Prim and proper vanished into the past as Maggie's long-buried carnal desires erupted to the surface. Also returning was the foul-mouthed animated slut she'd held in check since she became a Mother. "Oh fuck, yes, Abby, fuck Mommy's cunt, please don't stop, honey. Fuck, fuck, oh my fucking God!"

Both cocks kept fucking the new slut until the Sorority Mother screamed very unladylike, "Yes, Mistress Bree, fuck my ass, treat me like the whore I am, fuck oh my God, fuck, I'm coming, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Maggie collapsed forward as the orgasm quaked her very being. Bree's cock slipped out of the Sorority Mother's well-fucked ass, but the thick strap-on dildo remained halfway inside as the orgasm continued to completely awaken her sexual renaissance. Her breathing continued heavily as she continued repeating, "Oh my God."

To Maggie's and even to the hard-to-shock Bree's surprise, the ever-submissive coed Abby, in one quick action flipped her Mother onto her back, the fuck toy making a loud plopping sound as it left her Mom's cunt, and she dove her face into her Mother's gaping wet hole, taking charge and hungrily licking up her Mother's cum.

After a minute of watching the sexy scene, Bree ordered, "Abby, get in a 69; let your Mommy get you off, too."

Abby removed her head from between her Mom's legs, her face already shiny with her Mom's special sauce, and she hastily removed the cock she'd fucked her Mom with and ordered brusquely, "Now get your daughter off, like a good Mommy." She straddled her Mother's face with her ripe young cunt and reburied her head between her Mother's legs.

Maggie, her orgasm still sending shivers through her body, couldn't believe what was perched above her face. It was one thing to get fucked by her daughter, that was naughty and wrong, but eating her pussy was a whole new level of sexual depravity. As she considered this, she felt a sharp slap on her cunt and heard her daughter berating her with a tone of blatant authority, "Get to work, slut." Her daughter lowered her pussy unavoidably onto her face and Maggie reluctantly began licking. She'd forgotten what the sweet taste of pussy tasted like, not having tasted another woman since college. Back in college she and her sorority sisters (Pi Alpha Pi's of course) had often pleased each other when no boy was available. One lick, one taste, and she was once again addicted to the sweet nectar of a ripe pussy... especially her daughter's.