Lesbian Pussy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
92 Followers

It felt different this time my pussy was stretched out by her cock all night. It almost felt like her pussy was inside my cunt. The thought of that made me even hotter.

She said " Ohhhh, yeaaaaah, bitch, you cunt is sucking my pussy. It's sucking my pussy better than your mouth did. I think that cunt wants my girl cum all up inside of it. How does that make you feel, pussy girl Kelly? To have another woman's cum inside of your cunt?".

"It makes me hot. I'm hotter than I've ever been. I want your cum in me. Cum in your pussy girl's nasty cunt."

Victoria said " Yeaaah, bitch, I'm going to cum all over your dyke cunt and that nasty gash between your legs is going to suck up all of my cum. It's going to clean my sweet pussy and fill you up with girl cum. You want to be full of girl cum don't you whore?"

"YESSSS" I screamed "Yes, fill your nasty dyke slave's cunt with your girl cum,"

"Once I fill you with my girl cum I'm not going to let you orgasm. I don't want you squirting it all out. I want you to keep my girl cum inside of your gross dyke cunt,"

"I don't care!" I screamed. "I want you to fill me with your girl cum," "That's my dyke slut," she said between moans. "You don't even care about orgasming. You just want to be filled with girl cum." She started bucking wildly as she was cumming in my cunt.

"That's my bitch," she said. "Suck my cum, suck my cum out with your nasty cunt," As she recovered from her orgasm she said " I'm so happy I turned straight girl Kelly into a girl cum hungry dyke slut. Don't you like being my personal cunt sucking dyke slut, Bitch?"

"Yes, I love being your cunt sucking dyke slut," I answered. Victoria said "You're the best pussy girl I've ever had. You make me cum better than any of my other girls. Now, stand up and let me see that nasty cunt of yours."

I stood up covering my pussy with my hand. She told me to move my hand. When I did her cum started running out of my pussy.

"Oh, that's so gross you've got another girl's cum dripping out of your cunt," she taunted. "Cover it up and keep all of that girl cum in it."

That's what I wanted to hear. She knew exactly what to say to get the most humiliation out of me. My clit tingled and my nipples swelled with her words. I loved everything she said to me. I covered up my cunt and got dressed.

"Go home and play with that dirty cunt of yours all night," she said. "And if you are lucky. Maybe – just maybe - I'll let you cum tomorrow."

On my way home I put my hand in my pussy and got her cum allover my fingers. I brought them to my face and rubbed some under my nose so I could smell her cum all the way home. I sucked her cum off my fingers. I was so happy. Anytime I wanted to taste her cum, I could get some out of my cunt. I loved being her pussy girl dyke slut and wouldn't change it if I could.

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
92 Followers
12