Lesbian Schoolgirl Enema Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Dr. Buttkiss knew she should don fresh gloves, but could not resist the feel of Rhonda's smooth skin against her fingertips. It was difficult to maintain a professional attitude when her face was inches from this beautiful ass, but this girl needed a professional's touch.

Rhonda felt the Doctors warm breath on her pussy and closed her eyes as Dr Buttkiss's tongue sliced though her slit. Buttkiss pressed her lips around Rhonda's clitoris and sucked it between her teeth, rolling her tongue slowly over the swollen bud. Rhonda's mind started to float, feeling she could see over her shoulder, even higher, to see Dr. Buttkiss's cheeks sink in as the older woman nursed at her clitoris. She tried to concentrate, but her tongue was working reflexively, needing no guidance.

This was why Buttkiss worked so hard to become a gynecologist and then took a low paying position in a University Infirmary. That was the place where young women came, usually for their first real examination. Young women of every shape and size took off their designer jeans, put on a paper shirt, and laid down with their feet in the air, just for her pleasure. Women who needed an understanding, but stern older woman, to explain things, and most of all, assure that all was alright, "down there."

Some had years of sexual experience, most had one lover in high school and there were a few virgins. All were ignorant little girls when it came to their own bodies. Just saying the words, "down there," was enough to start the Doctor on her standard lecture. Dr. Buttkiss had heard every trendy, cute or crude euphemism and hated every one of them.

The standard pussy and cunt were bad enough, but hoo-hah, vage, vajayjay, cooch, cooter, twat, pokananny, and winkie, drove her insane. Every semester a new one popped up. Buttkiss knew she had the girl's full attention when she switched on a bright lamp and pulled down the large round mirror. Suddenly the girl was faced with an image that might have been the surface of a distant exotic planet, filled with details and colors she had never seen in her closest self examination.

Dr. Buttkiss positioned the mirror and began with a well lubed finger. "This is your anus," she said calmly, while giving the most thorough anal inspection possible with a single finger. "Say it for me," she instructed, pushing her finger inside again, this time curling upward, against the vagina. The disconcerted girl could see the Doctor's gloved finger easily slide in and out of her, and after being prompted again would hesitantly say, "This is my anus."

The tour would continue, up the perineum to where the Doctor cupped her hand over the entire area and instructed the girl to say, "This is my vulva," followed by the labia majora and labia minora. Virgins were shown their hymen, including a gentle tug on the delicate membrane to emphasize its delicateness.

The clitoris was always given a thorough explanation as Dr. Buttkiss tugged it between her fingers to pull back the prepuce and expose the shaft, pulling the frenulum tight. The girl had to pronounce each word correctly as the Doctor touched it, even though frenulum did not come easily off the tongue when her clitoris was stretched to the limit.

The interior parts were revealed by the Doctor's clear plastic speculum. By this part of the exam, the girl understood her role and quickly repeated her lines as the mirror was adjusted to shine light on her cervix and anterior wall of the vagina. Even the most experienced girls were amazed by the ease with which the plastic speculum opened them.

The modern tools were much better than the stainless steel monster which Buttkiss remembered from her first pelvic exam. She had a similar instrument, but kept it at home, for less professional examinations.

For last part of the tour, she applied lube to her smallest finger and instructed the student to say, "This is my urethral meatus," as the digit gently probed the tiny orifice. The sound of a young woman's voice, saying "urethral meatus" was something she would replay in her mind over and over, later that evening, at home with the stainless steel monster.

The last part of the exam was truly Buttkiss's favorite. "I need a urine specimen," she would say and the girl would assume the exam was over and she would be sent to a nearby toilet. After an hour of confusion and uncertainty, most girls were not surprised when the Doctor did not move from her position at the foot of the table. Instead, she pulled out a drawer which held a metal basin and instructed the girl to slide to the edge and hold the stirrups for balance.

Dr. Buttkiss positioned the girl's heels on either side of the basin, and asked, "Do you separate your labia with your fingers when you urinate?" Most girls said no, but the memory of the one who answered, "Only when someone is watching," stayed with her.

"It's very important to collect urine which is not contaminated by the natural bacteria of the vagina." Buttkiss opened a foil pack containing an alcohol wipe and held the labia apart as she swabbed it over the urethral meatus. Any girl who felt she could not produce, suddenly felt the urge when the alcohol chilled her.

"Now, just relax and urinate for me," the Doctor instructed in a calm soothing tone. The golden dribble would appear, tentative at first and then a full stream, pouring into the basin. Buttkiss would quickly hold the specimen cup in place until it filled and then cap it as the girl finished in the basin.

Before the girl was released from the table, she had to demonstrate the proper technique for holding her labia apart and wiping, from back to front, after urinating.

Rhonda's strident moans brought Dr. Buttkiss back to her task, even though her tongue needed no supervision. It was easier than riding a bicycle. The Doctor's lips and tongue worked skillfully over Rhonda's clitoris, slowing only to lap at the cream and a quick swallow. Rhonda twisted her wrists in the straps, wanting more than anything to squeeze her breasts and roll her nipples between her fingers, but the bench held her immobile, unable to do any more than let them swing in the air.

Dr. Hoseman held Joellyn's hips firmly. He could see the monitor, an advantage he had over his partner, who could only see Rhonda's magenta labia and the white bulb pressed tight against her darkening anus. Joellyn's vagina was tight and hot, but her colors were so bland. Even at the point of orgasm, she just got pinker. Beads of sweat formed at the cleft of her ass, caught in the fine peach fuzz that grew on the small of her back. Hoseman knew she was close.

The monitor showed heartbeat, respiration and blood oxygen, but the most important physical reaction of all, cervical contractions, were not monitored. He could feel each one, even through the condom. Hoseman tried to concentrate and not let the sensation overcome him. He had to hold off his orgasm, no matter how tight Joellyn's pussy squeezed or how hot it became. It was becoming more difficult. Not only was the beautiful young Joellyn tied down, moaning and whimpering as she took his cock, just to his right was Rhonda, making the same noises, but giving him full view of her swollen belly and hard dark brown nipples.

Rhonda's eyes were wide open and her face was flushed, a red blush showing through her tan skin. The black haired girl was close, too. Something had to be done.

Hoseman took the white hose that penetrated Joellyn's bright pink anus and pulled gently, bending the nozzle toward the base of her spine. The wrinkles of her pucker stretched tight as it flared over the retention bulb. Her reaction was immediate and he felt it in his cock. Joellyn screamed into the respirator.

Hoseman pumped the nozzle up and down, in time to the strokes of his cock. Joellyn twisted her neck and bit down on the mouthpiece as spasms raced up her spine. It was more that Hoseman could stand. He released the hose and grabbed Joellyn by the waist, forcing deep into her, letting the contractions milk semen from his pulsing cock.

Hoseman wished he could just lie back and enjoy the sensations while his heart rate returned to normal, but there was too much work to be done. Joellyn's vagina was still contracting around his penis, threatening to suck the condom off him as he withdrew.

Dr. Hoseman had disposed of the condom and repositioned his scrub pants when he realized Rhonda and Dr. Buttkiss were also finished. The last minutes were a blur in his mind and he was not sure who won the race. Buttkiss seemed unconcerned. Rhonda was limp, her back curved inward and her eyes closed. Hoseman quickly ran the data stream back to the start point and replayed it at fast speed.

This got the other Doctor's attention. She stood beside Hoseman, watching each frame appear, each line rising at the same rate, until both peaked. Hoseman froze the display and it was clear, just as before, both girls reach orgasm within a millisecond to the other.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"I don't know. I was sort of looking forward to losing," Hoseman replied with a sigh.

"Really? You mean that? I was too."

Hoseman twisted the coupler at the end of Joellyn's hose and released it, leaving the retention nozzle in her anus, and rotated the bench to the upright position.

"We can talk about our wager, later," he said as he released the straps around Joellyn's ankles. "Would you help our test volunteers to the toilets, while I save our data?"

"It would be my pleasure," Dr. Buttkiss said with a broad smile.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers