Lesbian Seduction of My Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she sucked upon my right nipple I loved holding her first by her arms and then running my fingertips upon her back scraping and gripping her tightly when the technique she used for that moment would cause me to convulse. My hips kept pushing against her fingers ...the only guidance I gave was in whispering to her "not so deep," while gently disengaging her fingers which were penetrating me a bit more than I usually feel right with. I wanted her to more dance upon my lips and my clit and in the tangles of my pubic hair and upon my thighs rather than get the finger fucking she felt I must need based on my writhing beneath her. My larger hands could almost encircle her biceps and I enjoyed a feeling of control even though she so totally had me like putty in the palm of her hand and within the creativity of her tongue and lips sucking and nibbling my nipples and making love to my large breasts, made to feel even larger in her smallish hands.

She was moaning into my breasts, clearly enjoying her new mission to excite me so wonderfully ..I wanted to playfully DEMAND that she eat me now, but I was afraid she wouldn't understand I was playing, so I gave it a few more minutes and tried to squirm against her and underneath her allow her to realize how ready I was for what was next.

"Gonna suck it now OK?"

"Gonna do what baby?"

"Gonna go down on you now," she stated while still sucking on my fully erect nipple.

"Gonna make me come with your mouth?"

"Gonna try "

"You know how much I feel for you right now?"

"You know what I feel for you right now? God baby its so deep," and she looked up again with those so trusting, beautiful eyes ...I caressed her hair, reached down and grabbed her breast in the palm of my hand and rolled her around in my fingertips again, feeling her surrender, I gave her my blessing... "Marcia ...please make love to me with your mouth now."

I have to tell you that the beautiful noises we both made the next half hour make me wish we had the episode taped somehow. The thing I will never forget was the way that when she sucked me into her mouth so perfectly, or licked me with her tongue that when I would moan or cry out or exclaim something like "oh baby" or something dirtier while it was happening, that she would answer me ...like a duet ..like a harmony ..with a moan or delightful noise of some sort from her own subconscious of being in that we were completely acting on instinct,and doing it the first time in making love together, so naturally and so wonderfully that the surreality of it all was astounding.

Something I have to say about her tongue. Wow ...it was either lengthier ...but thats not the case...but the WAY SHE USED IT was lengthier and got deeper into my crevice and flattened against more of a surface of my clit and labia in unison each time she extended it and she knew and thus provided a different sensation than I had felt with any other lover, male or female before. She had sense that what she would do with her tongue was to get it farther out from her lips and use it as a tool. Well...see, I think I would be the one to have concentrated on this as a method at least once in my life, but alas, it never occurred to me what this might do. At first I was a bit humored by the sight of it sticking so far out ...almost as an insect needing to be fed. But I loved her concentrated her intentions were on my pleasure, and the way she used that tongue on me had my eyes rolling back and my panting increasing and my quivering right leg gave way to one powerful explosion of orgasmic bliss after another after another in that half hour of pure, deep, fulfilling to the core passion between us.

She took to another technique of just taking her tongue and sticking it out upon my sex and shaking her head back and forth so fast, making contact upon my clit and all that is around it, licking and slapping me there and wildly provoking a surge of wetness in one of my orgasms that was unprecedented in an initial lovemaking experience.

Her tongue and fingers were bringing me ultimate pleasure but it was her willingness and wanton desire that was gripping my very soul like so many tentacles in the moments of the peaks of my pleasure. I certainly have shown, in every act of lovemaking in my entire life, a devotion to my partners pleasure in every way ...and it was just nice to feel that so reciprocated from someone who had every reason to hold back, and yet was letting all of her passions flow with me and for me and giving herself completely to me just as I longed to and fulfilled the desire to give myself to her.

Wave after wave after wave of of my gratification inundated her ...I've seen vids of women who squirt, and I am not one of those, and wonder how much of those vids are staged and camera tricked, but I am definitely someone who after a level of satisfaction is reached, uncontrollably gush copious amounts of fluid emanating from deep within me and the hot, wet, thin wetness that soaked my thighs and her neck and chin I knew were a surreal and unexpected part of the experience. "We should have grabbed a towel," I said ...or rather whimpered at one point knowing that she was realizing the gushing as much as I and I being of so many damn words sometimes needed to comment, and reassurance that she wasn't grossed out. She wasn't I knew then and further explored with her later ...and she told me that moment "it's OK...no problem," those words muffled by what she continued to do with such intensity as to inspire rapture after rapture from my loins. But the wetness ..well ...it was part of me ...and it is what it is ..and when it was over I told her that it never happened like that with a woman the first time we did it and that she should know that should explain how stunning making love with Marcia had been.

Laying in the wetness getting colder there on the bed with us so warmly holding each other for so long after our experience ...we both knowing and then verbalizing how much things had changed. We whispered and cooed to each other in caress and embrace, full enveloped in each others affection and the wonderment of the dawning or our love.