Lesley Acts Like Total Slag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesley thrust against Dan harder feeling that he was close to cumming. She also knew that she was even closer to cumming in front of these watching women.

Lesley looked around at the women. 'Fuck you lot' she said. 'You frigid slags.'

She then looked down at Dan. 'Does it feel good Dan? Does your cock like being up my pussy? Do you like fucking at woman old enough to be your mother? Is my stretched cunt tight enough for you? Are my tits saggy enough for you boy?' Lesley teased.

Dan loved the dirty talk. 'Fuck yes...yes' he gasped. 'Your cunt feels incredible. I want to fuck you hard. Your cunt won't be the same after taking my cock that's for sure' he laughed.

Lesley thrust down on him hard, 'you cheeky bastard' she laughed. 'You're only saying that because I'm letting you fuck me bareback. Have you ever fucked bareback before Dan?'

'No never' Dan gasped.

'Well enjoy it Dan. That's the benefit of fucking a woman my age Dan. You can fuck me and spunk in me all you like. I'm probably too old to get pregnant. I just want to feel your spunk shooting in me' Lesley purred.

'Come on Dan, fuck me hard' she gasped. 'Stick your cock deep into me. I want to feel your cock head in my womb. Fuck me...Fuck me....harder..stick it into me. Ahh...that's it... yes fuck, fuck. That feels fucking incredible. It's so fucking big inside me. Ahh...fuck you're going to make me cum Dan.'

Lesley heard Susie in the background shouting 'You fucking dirty slag Lesley. You cheap bitch!'

Lesley heard one of the other girls say 'I can't believe she's fucking him without any protection.'

Another said, 'What would her kids say if they could see her now?'

'What happens if he cums in her? God she might get pregnant or catch something' one of the women shouted above Lesley's gasping.

Jackie replied 'So what, it'll teach her a lesson if he does. I hope she does get pregnant the dirty cow. I'd love to see how she explains that to her husband at her age.'

Bitchy Susie jumped in shouting 'Yeah. Fuck that would be funny - pregnant at 58 by a 19 year old she's only just met. Lesley you fucking slapper. You disgusting slag - women your age should know better.'

Susie then turned to Dan. 'Go on Dan fuck her hard. Teach the old bitch a lesson. Show her what happens to dirty sluts. Cum in her Dan. Spunk in the old bitches pussy and make her pregnant. That'll teach her to be a total slag. Shag her pregnant Dan. Give the old slut a baby. See if she can explain that to her husband and kids.'

The other ladies all laughed.

Lesley heard cries from the other watching women of 'Spunk in the old slut Dan' and 'Make the old lady pregnant Dan.'

Lesley was now rapidly thrusting herself against Dan. His cock felt huge inside her. She was close to cumming; there was no turning back now.

'Fuck Dan, fuck me hard...harder...keep thrusting into me.I'm..I'm going to cum' Lesley moaned.

'Uhhh...fuck......ahhhhhh...ahhhh...fuuuuuuuuuuck, I want you inside me Dan. Give me your cum. Spunk in me hard. Shoot you're cum in me Dan.' Lesley ordered.

Lesley thrust down hard on Dan as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She threw her head back and arched her back whilst bucking wildly against Dan's cock. She screamed in ecstasy as her body convulsed, quivered and shivered. Her insides felt like they were on fire as waves of pleasure soared through her pussy up into her stomach. She could feel Dan's cock buried deep inside her as her pussy contracted against his hard on.

'Look at the fucking dirty bitch' one of the girls said. 'She's having the biggest orgasm I've ever seen. She looks like she's going to faint.'

'Christ' another said, 'she looks like a total slag.'

'Christ Dan. Ohhhhhh......Ahhhhh....fucccck......fuuuck' Lesley screamed. 'Fuck my cunt Dan. Keep fucking, don't stop. Fuck me like a whore Dan.'

Lesley could feel her cunt convulsing rapidly around Dan's cock. Her body was shivering and shaking. Her hips bucking wildly against Dan's body.

Just as her orgasm started to subside, she felt Dan's rhythm increase. He had already been pounding her pussy hard, but he seemed to increase the ferocity of his thrusting. Lesley felt like her cunt had never been fucked so hard. His cock was enormous. With every thrust it felt like it was about to split her in two. It was so long that every time it was embedded in her to the hilt she felt like his cock head was in her stomach.

He was panting now, he was very close. 'Fuck Lesley. I want you. I'm cumming...I'm cumming' he shouted.

Lesley felt his cock grow another inch as his entire body went tense and he had a look of shear ecstasy on his face. Then with a low groan and an almighty thrust Lesley felt a huge spurt of cum shoot deep into her pussy. This was followed by several hard thrusts as Dan rammed his cock deep into her cunt. With every thrust Lesley felt a further spurt of spunk inside her.

Lesley had never experienced a man who could cum with such force. She could feel every blast of spunk inside her pussy. Every spurt hit the inside of her cunt with such ferocity that she gasped each time.

Dan's orgasm lasted a good 1 minute. As it subsided Lesley felt a little relieved - she was not sure her pussy could have taken much more pounding.

She heard one of the watching women whisper 'I can't believe she's actually let him spunk in her.'

'Fucking slag' another said.

Lesley knew what they thought of her. She didn't care - she had got what she wanted. She knew she'd regret it tomorrow when all the bitchy comments would start.

She leant back and let Dan's cock slip out of her pussy. There was a squelching noise as her pussy released the cock. She looked down to see Dan's cock was still hard. It was covered in a mix of her fanny juice and his spunk. Her pussy looked all swollen and battered. As she moved, she felt Dan's spunk dribble out of her cunt.

Dan was now sitting up facing her as she straddled his thighs. His cock was still hard, and sticking up between her legs resting against her stomach. He leant forward and kissed her hard.

'I can go again' he whispered to her.

Lesley could feel his hardness pressing against her stomach. She laughed. 'I bet you can, you dirty bugger' she said.

Her hand gripped his cock hard and started wanking him hard. 'See how long you can last now?' she said to him.

Lesley's hand gripped his cock harder than she had ever gripped a cock before and she wanked his cock hard and fast. She kissed him hard shoving her tongue down his throat. 'Cum on me Dan. Cum on my mature body' she teased.

'You've cum in my mature cunt Dan. Now cum all over this older woman's stomach. Cum on my mature body now. I want this lot to see you shoot your spunk all over me Dan.' Lesley commanded.

Dan didn't need much encouragement and groaned for the second time as he blasted a load of spunk all over Lesley's stomach. She felt it hit her. The warm cum spurting on her mature body. All over her 58 year old stomach. She could feel it dribbling down her body as he kept thrusting into her hand.

She felt 6 hot blasts of spunk hit her mature body before Dan's groaning subsided.

Lesley released her grip and leant back giving all the watching women a view of her body. She had cum dribbling out of her pussy, cum all over her stomach. Some of the spurts had blasted her tits as well.

All the women looked at her in disgust. Lesley knew they thought she was a slut. She actually felt quite turned on by the fact that they thought she was a whore.

'You fucking dirty cow' one of the girls said to her.

'I can't believe a woman of 58 would degrade herself so much' another added.

With that the women all turned their backs and left Lesley and Dan. The room went quite and she heard the women leave the shop. She looked at Dan. He was looking very pleased with himself.

She thought about her situation. She was naked in a store room with a man 39 years younger than her who had just fucked her senseless in front of all her colleagues. What's more she had fucked him bareback and let him cum in her.

Dan pulled together his clothes and got dressed. He looked at Lesley and smiled. Then leant over and kissed her before leaving.

The following morning Lesley arrived at work late. All the women were huddled around gossiping already. As she walked in everything went quite. They all looked at her in disgust but said nothing.

Throughout the day she heard whispered conversations and picked up on the odd word here and there - usually 'Slut' or 'Slag' or 'Whore'.

She knew she'd always be know as the slut, or the shop bike.

A month later Lesley was worried. She was already having irregular periods but had not yet experienced the menopause. She sat in the bathroom watching the pregnancy test she had just peed on.

Her heart sank as she saw the blue line appear. 'Shit' she whispered to herself. 'I'm fucking pregnant. What the fuck am I going to do with a baby at my age? Fuck - pregnant at 58 and the father is a 19 year old boy!'

12