Leslie Serves Master

Story Info
Master & Leslie in early 1900's in New England.
3.7k words
4.17
40.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie stretched and smiled and then shivered as she pushed the blankets off her. It was autumn in the late 19th century New England town. The fire was not yet lit in the fireplace. The house was very elegant but old and very poorly insulated as many of the larger houses were. She looked at the clock on the wall and shrieked. She was late!! Leslie knew she was going to be in trouble. Master would be very angry with her for oversleeping. There was so much to do to get ready for the masquerade party that her master had been planning for months. She chided herself for her laziness and made a mental note to be extra sweet this morning and in so doing maybe she could avoid the sharp sting of the crop and of her master's displeasure.

She hurried to the washroom and began the process of brushing her tangled hair. Another mistake--she should have braided it. Its length and its thickness made it an unruly mess in the mornings. She thought briefly of leaving it down and wild as she knew her Master thought she made a fetching sight like that and this morning she needed very much to take some control of the situation to avoid his wrath. She rushed through the unpleasant task and grabbed the first dress she came to in the wardrobe. She was forbidden to wear undergarments when she was indoors and whenever she was in Master's presence regardless of where they were.

She dressed hurriedly and ran down the wide staircase hoping against hope that Master was still in his chambers sleeping. She knew however that this was highly unlikely and slowed her steps when she reached the landing.

She was never allowed to be late for breakfast no matter what her excuse. Oh, God, she knew she was at least ten minutes late and he was going to be so very angry. She touched her bottom and remembered with a grimace the last time she displeased him. She had vowed that it would not happen again.

She knocked softly on the French doors which opened into a large dining room. The door was quickly opened and there stood her Master in all his splendor. Her breath caught in her throat as she beheld him. He was tall with dark hair and dark eyes which seemed to throw off sparks when he was angry. And this morning was no exception. His glare fairly wilted her. She could not bear his displeasure.

She knew he relied on her being on her best behavior. He did not need the added task of disciplining his wayward slut this morning. And yet she knew he would indeed discipline her, as it was a priority in his house at all times. He would not stand for insolence or laziness in his slave. "Good morning mistress Leslie. I trust you slept well?" he said in almost a whisper. She felt the chill. He only called her mistress when he was extremely angry with her.

He moved a step closer and the movement startled her. "Yes, Sir, I-I slept well. Please, Sir, forgive my ttardiness," she stammered, unable to meet his eyes. "My pet, do you know at what hour we have our morning meal?" he hissed. "Yes Master, 7am, Sir." "Correct!" she felt the slap before it even connected with her face. Unable to stop them, the tears formed, spilling down her cheeks. "It is now 7:20 and I have finished eating. You will now have to eat with the animals, as I have instructed the staff to feed the remains to the hounds. Perhaps you will find their company more appealing to mine?" Her face flushed bright red in humiliation. "As you wish, Master." she replied, completely humbled. Her head bowed and eyes downcast, she thanked her master for allowing her to eat with the dogs.

She stood in this position waiting to be dismissed. He walked over to her and raised her chin with his hand. Her eyes closed, still unable to meet his gaze. "Pet, you will look at me when I am speaking to you." he said sternly as though speaking to an exasperating child. Leslie opened her eyes and gazed into Master's eyes. He was giving her a look that would have inspired fear in even a man. It terrified Leslie.

He said in a low, soft, and deep voice, "when you have eaten you will come to my chambers. You will remove your dress outside my door and when you enter you will kneel on the floor in the middle of the room. Do you understand these instructions, wench?" He hissed. "Yyyyes, Milord" she stammered. "You do? When you cannot follow a simple rule of being on time for your meal? We shall see how well you follow orders my sweet pet. We shall indeed see."

His gaze dropped to her dress and he reached up to untie the ribbons which closed the bodice. Her dress fell open and her breasts were exposed to his smoldering gaze. His finger traced from her neck down to her left breast and enclosed it in his large hand. She caught her breath and leaned into his hand. She moaned softly and then felt his fingers rubbing her nipple. She moaned louder and he squeezed her nipple hard causing her to jump and again brought a tear to her eyes. He smiled at her and rubbed her cheek with his hand. He then pushed her against the wall and his hand yanked her skirt up, and roughly pushed her legs apart. His finger slid inside her pussy and she instantly felt herself get wet. He moved it in and out faster and faster and then began to rub her swollen clit.

God how she wished he did not have this effect on her. "Oohhh, Milord, that feels so good. Oohhh please Sir, mmmmm. She knew she was ready to cum and she pressed her wet pussy against his fingers. She was climbing the stairs to ecstacy. She was nearly at the top and ready to tumble into a sweet orgasm. Her Master removed his fingers causing a whimper from his slave. He chuckled. "There is no time for that my pet. We have much to do and you have already given us a late start. Now, slut, run outside to the kennel and eat your meal. Do not keep me waiting long," He said, dismissing her with a wave of his hand.

Leslie gathered her skirts in her hands and ran to the kitchen and out the backdoor to the courtyard, under the stares and snickers of the kitchen staff. Obviously they had heard everything, and the knowledge that they were laughing at her was almost more than she could bear. Sometimes she wished things were as they were before she was given in servitude to her master. And yet she also knew that he was training her--pushing her towards perfection. She was certain that he loved her, else he would not trouble himself with her training.

At times he was so gentle and loving. However if she broke his rules he was quick to discipline. He would not--could not tolerate disrespect or laziness. She knew he would never let her backslide to the way she was before. Oh she had been such a saucy wench!! She defied him at every turn. Shrewish she was!! Unfit for human company. But her Master had quickly brought her to her knees, breaking her stubborn will. He was a hard task Master. He demanded perfection and would settle for nothing less. He was so very strict. Never did he let an infraction go unpunished.

She came to the kennel and slipped inside. She knew she could not eat with the hounds. No man would make her do that. She also knew she would get away with it because the Master was in his chamber. She sat down in the corner of the kennel and watched the animals eat their food. The rumbling in her stomach told her it would be a long morning. She was so hungry.

After a few minutes she got up and left the kennel, heading up to her Master's chamber. She stood at the door as he had instructed and removed her dress. Knocking softly, she waited for his reply. "Enter, slave," she heard him say. She walked to the middle of the floor and dropped to her knees. Her knees were spread wide as she had been taught and rested her hands on her thighs with her palms up. She would do all he commanded today and in so doing perhaps would not be whipped.

He rose from his chair and walked slowly over to where she kneeled. In his hand was one of the things she feared most--the crop--which he used mercilessly when she displeased him. She sucked in her breath and tried not to look up as it was forbidden for her to do so until he told her to. And yet out of the corner of her eye she could see the whip. Her eyes were wide with fear. She was certain he could smell her fear. He circled her slowly as if she were his prey.

She felt the cold leather handle of the crop as he moved it down her back slowly, to her bottom. She dared not move. He drew it back up and across her shoulder, then down to her breasts, touching her nipples with the cold handle. Her fear consumed her and yet she felt the stirrings of her passion at the same time. Her body would betray her yet again!! Oh she did not want to feel this passion or need for her Master's cock. She wanted to loathe him but could only love him helplessly and hopelessly. She was indeed a slut.

Her nipples were hard like small pebbles. And her skin chilled with goose bumps. "Now slave," he said, "on the bed. Pillow under your belly, face down, ass in the air. Do it now!!" He commanded. She got up and quickly walked to the bed. She climbed on the bed with her knees under her and her ass in the air. Her face was pushed down into the bed. She could not stop the tears. She knew what was coming. Her Master walked slowly over to the bed and whispered in her ear. "My slut, you know I do not wish to punish you and it hurts me to have to do so. Do you see how you are causing your Master's pain with your disobedience, bitch? Yes? No, no, do not answer. Be silent and take your punishment, and God help you if you ever defy me again. With that he brought the crop down on her ass with great force. Her screams were muffled into the bed. You have earned fifteen and you will count them out now!!

"One Sir," she cried. Again and again he raised his arm and brought the crop down hard, concentrating his aim on her ass, the leather tip causing welt after welt on her tender flesh as she counted each stroke, crying hysterically. And with every stroke his cock grew larger and harder. When he had finished, she slumped against the bed and her tears stung her eyes as they poured out. He was not moved by tears, so she did not try to use them as she had done once upon a time with other men. He was so different, so very hard to read. Nevertheless the tears flowed.

"Now, my pet, I believe there is another matter we must discuss. I sent you to the kennels for your breakfast, did I not?" he asked. "Yes," she said, still softly weeping. "Why then does your belly growl so? Could it be you did not eat as you were instructed?" "No, Sir I could not eat. I didn’t—don’t wish to defy you, Master but I just couldn’t do it. He chuckled and said, "You must be hungry then, my little minx." She looked at him pleadingly. "Oh yes, Milord, I am so hungry." She said hopefully, thinking perhaps he had had a change of heart and would allow her to have a meal.

He grabbed her by the hair and commanded her, "on your knees whore!" Instantly she got on her knees and he took his cock in his hand and rubbed it on her lips. "Then by all means you must eat," he said. With that he grabbed her head and pulled it down, forcing his cock all the way back in her throat. His cock was huge and she knew he could easily choke her to death with it. He held her head steady as he pummeled her mouth with his large cock, pushing deeper with each stroke until he disappeared in her mouth.

Leslie was choking and gagging but unable to stop as he held her head. "Suck it hard, little bitch," he said, breathlessly, as he fucked her mouth hard. "You want to worship my cock, my slut, do you not?" he moaned, as he pushed his cock further down her throat. "Honor your Master with that sweet mouth," he groaned deeply. In spite of the roughness of his treatment she could feel the familiar wetness between her legs and the burning in her belly.

God, how she loved her Master. How she loved the way he made her feel, the sound of his voice, his touch. His fingers were wrapped in her hair as he forced himself down her throat. She knew he would cum in her mouth, because he would know that she wanted him to fuck her, and he would withhold that pleasure as her punishment. That was alright, though, because this she could handle. It was when he forced himself inside her bottom that it hurt so much. She could feel his excitement build and the telltale swelling of his cock even larger in her throat. She felt the joy of knowing she was bringing so much pleasure to the master she adored. She loved the sweet taste of his cum. It was like nectar—ambrosia to her. The thought of tasting and swallowing it made her weak.

She braced herself for the hard thrusting that was surely coming soon when all of a sudden he stopped still and pulled his hard cock from her mouth. "Oh no little pet, you will not have that reward this morning, he growled, that is reserved for pets who do not disregard their Master’s wishes. Do you wish to serve your Master, bitch?" he asked. "Yes, Master, I do. Oh you know I do, Sir." Leslie whimpered. "Good pet, raise your arms above your head." he instructed.

Leslie complied and felt him rather than saw him come up behind her, and before she had a chance to wonder what he was doing she felt him clamp the manacles on each of her wrists. He then pulled her to her feet and pushed her to the foot of the bed where he shackled her to a post with her back facing him. She shivered in fear and anticipation wondering what Master had in store for her. She did not have to wait long. She heard the hiss of the wood as he brought the paddle down hard across her already very sore ass. He said, "After every fall of the paddle, you are to tell me how bad you have been, little slut, do you understand? You will tell me what I want to hear."

Thkakkkkkkkkkkkck She felt the sting of the paddle as it bit into her flesh. "I have been so bad, Milord. I have been slothful and disrespectful." Thwackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. She screamed, "I have let you down. I am such a disappointment to Milord when he has been so good to me." thhhhhhhhhhwackkkkkkkkkkkk The tears were rolling down her face as she sobbed "Please Sir, be merciful. Let your whore make it up to you!!"

When she said those words, he stopped. "And how would you do that? Amuse me, pet. Tell me what you think would make up for your disobedience." She looked at the floor unable to meet his eyes. "I am a slut." she whispered. "I am nothing but your whore. I am a lowly slave. Master, I am only what you say I am. Nothing more. I am only what you allow your slut to be. I am the lowliest of slaves," she sobbed. I will do whatever you say, whatever you wish, Milord. I give you my body willingly to use for your pleasures. I will find joy in serving you in becoming all you desire me to be." With that he released her from the bedpost, but not from her restraints.

"You say the right words bitch. Let us see if you mean them. Bend over the bed," he demanded. Leslie instantly bent over the bed. He breathed softly in her ear, "you are mine, Leslie, MINE. I own you. You are MY possession. I own this" he said as he reached under her and grabbed her breast, roughly twisting her nipple. "I own this," he said as he pushed his hand between her legs and slid his finger roughly inside her pussy.

He heard her moan and crooned, "Ohh my little whore, you do so love when I fuck your hot pussy with my fingers, don't you? Feel how wet you are, sweet bitch! You are saturated!" Then he slammed four fingers in her drenched pussy, fucking her mercilessly. She was moaning and crying softly and began wiggling her hips trying desperately to move his hand to her swollen clitoris, which desperately needed his attention. When his thumb brushed against it she whimpered, "Oohhh Milord, please let me cum for you." "In due course, my sweet slut," he laughed and removed his fingers from her drenched and aching cunt, leaving her empty and desperately wanting to be filled.

"I own this." he said, grabbing a handful of her hair and touching her lips with his wet fingers pushing them in her mouth. "Lick them clean, pet" he commanded. And she did. "You love the taste of yourself on my fingers, don't you?” He asked, and leaned over and kissed her gently on her lips licking them with his wet tongue. "Do not ever forget to whom you belong, my dear. Then she felt his fingers on her sore ass, rubbing gently. "And I own this, Leslie." He said. It felt so good, his soft touch, but she shuddered remembering his rule that for every pleasure there must also be pain. She knew it was coming, but she also knew it was worth suffering any pain to feel the pleasure her Master bestowed on her.

His fingers dipped down to her pussy and he slid two fingers in. She moaned and moved against his fingers. He pushed them further inside her pussy and began moving them in and out faster. All of a sudden he stopped and withdrew his fingers, and she felt them as they moved down to her ass and began pushing against the opening. He pushed one finger all the way in. She screamed and fell against him. He slipped another finger in and began moving faster and faster, fucking her ass with all his strength. He then removed his fingers and she felt his cock push against her ass. With one plunge He replaced his fingers with his cock, pushing it all the way in. Leslie nearly passed out from the intense pain.

She thought she could not take anymore and would surely die from his ministrations, and then slowly the pain began to abate and she felt the crossover from pain to pleasure. She marvelled at how something so painful could be made to feel so good. She felt the burning deep inside. Leslie knew she would cum before long. She felt something new invading her pussy. He was pushing a huge rubber thing in her pussy. She had never seen or felt any such thing before. She was not used to being filled up like this. The new pain was intense as was the pleasure. She began rocking her ass back against him.

She moaned, "Oh god, yes, Master. Make your slut cum, Milord. He was fucking her so hard with the dildo and then began fucking her harder with his cock in her ass. The warmth and tightness of her ass sent him wildly out of control. He began pumping in and out harder and faster. His other hand reached up and held tightly to her breast, rubbing and pinching her nipple. He then reached down and began rolling and rubbing her hard clit. She felt the tightening of every muscle in her body, the dancing nerve endings. The blood in her veins began to boil and she was consumed by the most intense, powerful earth quaking orgasm she had ever felt. He continued slamming his cock into her ass until she felt him grow even harder and bigger and with one last final plunge, He held her hips and she felt the pulsing of his cock. He came hard in her ass, spilling His warm seed down her legs.

Her Master's powerful body slumped against her back and they both fell on the bed together. He unshackled his slave and they lay on the bed, side by side, with his one arm around her and one hand playfully teasing her breast. "You are delicious, my precious little slut." He kissed her head and smiled warmly at her, his dark eyes twinkling when he smiled. This was the look that captured her heart. "Little one,” He said softly, “this incident is forgotten. You have served your Master well this morning. We will speak no more of it. With that He slapped her bare bottom and said, “Come, come little one, up and about with you, you lazy wench. We have much to do before the masquerade ball tonight. And the surprises will be many for you, my sweet." he said with the boyish grin she found so endearing...

to be continued...