Less Than Jake

Story Info
First-time experience with domination & submission for both.
3.1k words
4.05
16.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on his door came just as the clock struck nine. It was shaping up to be a very interesting night already. Jake was very pleased, and very, very nervous. He made sure not to let either emotion show on his face, but rather maintained a controlled nonchalance as he opened the door to his visitor.

The girl stood in a humbled position before him on the porch; head lowered demurely, eyes on the ground, hands folded in front of her. Excitement shot through him, but he gave no outward sign of it. Instead he reached out and put a hand under her chin, silently acknowledging her as worthy of his attention.

"Come in," he invited.

She did not meet his eyes for fear of reprimand, but stepped cautiously into the dimly lit foyer. When his hand dropped from beneath her chin, she immediately let her eyes fall to the floor again.

"You're on time." He was careful not to let too much praise creep into the tone of his voice. With one quick motion, he pulled her flat against him. In the next instant he held one of her arms trapped against her side with his more powerful one wrapped around her, and with his other arm he reached behind her head and yanked her curly brown ponytail, holding it, exposing her neck. His tongue licked a path from the tiny delicate indentation between her collarbones to the base of her left ear. "Good girl."

"Thank you, sir," she said clearly in his own left ear, which was so close to her full, wet lips.

"Nice," he chuckled, enjoying her acknowledgment of his power over her. "So guess what your reward is?"

She remained silent. It was a rhetorical question; she had been instructed not to talk to him unless it was to acknowledge a command or unless he asked her a question that he didn't know the answer to. His hand guided hers to the enormous bulge in the front of his jeans and then squeezed gently. He bit her earring-less lobe gently and then placed his hot mouth directly over her eardrum and whispered, "Get down on your knees."

She slid down the front of his body, using her hands for balance, and landed silently on her knees before him. She was at eye level with the bulge that her hand had been covering only seconds before. He placed his hand at the back of her head and pulled her face to his groin, forcing her to feel him and smell his raw male scent through his jeans while simultaneously giving her an unspoken order.

The girl needed no further instruction. She set to work unzipping his jeans and pulling off both them and his boxers, freeing the erection that was her task. She licked up and down the length of his dick, and then swallowed it a few times, lubing it up so she could move her lips more easily up and down on it. Jake reeled with the sensation of the hot moistness surrounding his swollen member- for so long, he had had only his hand to pleasure himself. He had almost forgotten the ecstasy and the entirely separate feeling of sexual contact with another person.

Carefully she took the entire length of him into her throat a couple times, and when he felt her gag reflex loosen a little and her head began to bob more rhythmically, he began thrusting. He cupped his hand to the back of her head and jerked his hips forward gently, careful not to make her gag reflex kick in to the point where she might inadvertently bite down, but other than that refraining from being too considerate. He felt her choke a few times, but as long she was careful not to let her teeth scrape his throbbing cock he knew she was okay. As he approached climax, his thrusts because shorter and faster.

"Don't swallow it," he grunted loud enough for her to hear him as the first shuddering waves of orgasm washed over him and he pulled out enough so his spray filled her mouth but didn't go down her throat.

She obediently held his semen in her mouth as the last pulsating sensations shot through his body, moving her tongue around to prolong those sensations and being careful to keep her mouth tight around his shrinking member.

Gently he removed his sensitive tool from her orifice and placed his hands under her arms, coaxing her to her feet. She stood before him as she had previously; head inclined, eyes downward, waiting for him to command her. Again he placed his hand under her chin, bringing her face up so he could study it briefly. Tears streamed from her glittering eyes and clear mucus ran in a thin line from one nostril, but he had learned from previous experiences with her that tears and snot were a normal and completely physical reaction to the throbbing intrusion she had endured in her throat.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked seriously.

She looked at his face, unsure of whether or not he really wanted her to answer. After a moment she nodded.

He smiled darkly and nodded back, pleased with her response. "Good. You performed well."

One of his hands went to the back of her neck, the other, to her breast. His hand tightened almost painfully on her neck as he brought her face to his and pressed their lips together. She returned the kiss, careful not to open her mouth lest his seed spill out.

The girl's dark blue eyes flew open in surprise when Jake's tongue gently probed the firmly closed slit between her lips, meeting his dark, serious ones. She quickly looked down again, but not before she understood his intention. Acquiescing to his silent demand, she parted her lips and allowed the warm, thick, fluid in her mouth to flow into his.

He allowed his mind to register the thickness of the fluid filling his mouth, the salty taste that seemed to dominate not only his taste buds but also his sense of smell, but outwardly he gave no indication that it had affected him in any way. His tongue probed her mouth, flicking along the roof of her mouth, along the front and the backsides of her teeth, up and down her smooth gums. He withdrew it and gently bit the girl's lower lip.

Excitement coursed through his veins at the thrill of what he had just done. It was kinky, it was raunchy, it was taboo; very few of his friends, if any, would ever admit to the act of snowballing. Because of the forbidden nature of the act, it gave him a thrill to simply do it.

He put his hands on either side of the girl's round, innocent face and turned it up so her eyes met his. "I want you to go into the bedroom and sit down, Indian style. It's up the stairs, third door down the hallway on the left. Sit on the edge of the foot of the bed and face the headboard. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said, her blue eyes unwavering but humble.

"Good. It's very important that I not have to repeat myself more than once. Go." He released her and she scurried to do his bidding.

Jake quickly pulled up his boxers, and then his jeans back up around his waist and buttoned them. When he came into the bedroom she was sitting just as he had instructed. Her knee-length brown skirt was tucked under her, and her keys and her white, heeled sandals sat neatly side by side next to the dresser. He was convinced that the sound of his heart thudding against his chest could be heard all the way across the room where she sat, but she gave no indication of hearing anything even as he closed the door and came up quietly behind her. Then again, he thought, maybe she's just being a good submissive and not responding to the sound.

"Arms up," he said evenly.

Obediently she lifted her arms and he wasted no time in grasping the hem of her white, Mexican-style shirt and pulling it off over her head and then quickly unsnapping her white strapless bra and discarding both of them in a pile on the floor next to him. Her arms remained straight out – he hadn't told her to put them down- and he took the opportunity to reach around her sides and cup her DD breasts, and jiggle them a little. The feeling of being entirely in control of this woman in front of him for the whole evening came to him, and with it, a rush of exhilaration.

He let go of her breasts and pushed gently on her back, as thrilled as a child on Christmas with what he was about to do next.

"Lean forward."

She put her arms down and walked forward on her hands until she was on all fours in front of him with her rear end towards him. Jake gently peeled down her skirt and panties, and after he had gotten her out of them, on knee at a time, he marveled at her round bottom and fully displayed sex.

He bent forward and pressed the side of his face against one of her smooth cheeks, loving the incredible softness of it. Absurdly, the song, "Cheek to Cheek" started playing in his head, and he chuckled. The girl didn't react to his laughter at all. She's trained herself pretty well for never having done this before, he thought. I totally would've asked, on impulse, what was so funny. Then again, I guess it's probably pretty hard to forget your place when you're naked on all fours with your ass in someone's face.

When he suddenly ran a finger up and down her slit and then pushed it inside of her, he was caught off-guard at how incredibly wet she already was. He heard her inhale sharply as he withdrew his finger and moved up to sit next to her.

"My, my, my. You're awfully wet. It seems that someone is enjoying this almost as much as I am... or perhaps more? Are you a fan of your own domination and abject humiliation?"

She nodded. His face was only inches from hers, and he lifted his dripping finger to her lips.

"Good. That's very good. I have more in store for you."

Unhesitating, she took the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Good girl."

He removed the finger from her mouth and ran his hand along the side of her face. Then he stood up and went back around behind her.

"You know what I'm going to do?" he asked her, grasping her hips and getting down on his knees so that his face was level with her bottom.

Not sure whether or not she should answer the question, she haltingly shook her head.

"Oh, I think you do. Or I think you should. Maybe this will give you a hint."

He leaned forward and put his face directly into her vulva, with his nose in her vagina and his tongue furiously licking her clitoris. He moved upwards and ran his tongue around her asshole a few times before wetting his finger in her pussy and then putting it in her ass for better lubrication. Then he stood up and quickly discarded his clothes.

"Now do you know what I'm going to do?" he asked, standing behind her and rubbing his throbbing cock up and down her silky slit. She nodded.

"Oh yeah? And what is it?" He smirked as he teased her asshole with the head of his dick.

"You're going to fuck my ass, sir."

A shuddering wave of pleasure wracked his body at the mere thought of it.

"What do you think of that?" he asked mildly, just barely pushing into the forbidden tunnel.

"I want you to, sir."

She yelped as much from pain as from surprise when his open palm came down hard on her left butt cheek. "You don't sound very convincing." When he pulled his hand away he saw the white imprint he left on red skin.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, sir! Please fuck me in the ass, sir!"

He smiled, feeling gratified. "That's better."

His rubbed his dick along her slit one last long time, making sure that it was completely lubricated. Then, without further ado, he unceremoniously rammed it into her ass. Despite her best efforts to control herself, her tiny sphincter was not used to having to hold that large of a burden at one time and she cried out in pain. He hadn't even given her body time to adjust to his size.

Normally the idea of a girl screaming in pain during sex was not one that was arousing to him, but Jake considered this situation to be something entirely separate from normal. She had come here for the sole purpose of being used and abused, and although he knew that her cry had been a real one, he also knew that she would survive his abuse and also that she liked it. His testosterone level went through the roof when she screamed and he grasped her hips, unable to stop himself from driving into her over and over again. He fucked her hard, and every time that he thrust into her she cried out.

Less than five minutes from the moment he began his assault on her asshole, when his left hand was tangled in her recently-freed mass of curly brown hair pulling her head backwards and his right hand had just come down hard on her ass cheek for the sixth time, she screamed. It was a sound that, to Jake's ears, was filled with hot pain and the embarrassment of humiliation. Her already-tight sphincter squeezed even tighter around his rigid manhood, so tight that if Jake had pulled out again, he probably wouldn't have been able to get back in. Luckily for him though, her body's reaction triggered his own monster orgasm and he shot load upon load of jism into her ass. He was frozen in ecstasy for at least 10 seconds, and he vaguely remembered thinking later that it was probably the longest orgasm he had ever had.

Abby smiled to herself as she heard the spray of the shower start in the adjoining bathroom and she began to dress.

After Jake had pulled out of her ass with an audible pop! he had fallen onto his back on the bed next to her, exhausted. After a few minutes he pushed himself up onto one elbow so that he was facing her. She still stood on all fours, face down, awaiting orders.

"I think I'm done for the night, thanks. You don't have to stay like that anymore."

She pushed herself backwards on her hands and knees until she could reach with her legs to put her feet down on the carpeted floor, carefully avoiding turning around so that she didn't inadvertently put her ass on the bed lest she ruin his comforter. When she stood up, her natural muscular structure took effect and because the area around her groin and buttocks was much less relaxed, oily, mucus-like semen seeped from her asshole. He had shot a pretty big load.

"Could I use your bathroom real quick?" she asked in a perfectly normal tone of voice.

"Oh yeah!" he said, waving his hand for emphasis that it was no problem at all. "Feel free to take a shower if you want to. The towels are on the second shelf in the closet."

"Thanks," she said, already disappearing into the room and flipping on the light switch. She found the toilet paper and ripped off a decent length of it, then wadded it up and used it to mop the excess semen from her crack. She flushed the dirty tissue down the toilet and returned to the bedroom.

Jake looked up inquisitively from the bed.

"You done?"

"Yep," she answered.

"You hungry or anything? Thirsty?"

"No thanks," she said, "I think I'm going to get going."

"Are you sure?" he asked, surprised. "Isn't it like a four-hour drive back to your city?" He was also a little disappointed, he had hoped he might get to have at least one more encounter with her before she returned home.

"Five," she laughed, "But I'm staying at a hotel for the night. Give me a call if you feel like having a little fun tomorrow before I go. I'll probably be leaving around two."

"You could've stayed here," he said honestly, feeling bad that she had not only taken time off from her life to come here but also spent money on gas and a hotel.

"That would've been weird, given what this weekend was supposed to be all about. But I do thank you for offering," she added quickly.

"Well, I could at least give you some money for expenses," he said.

"And that would feel too much like prostitution," she said, and laughed again. "Look, Jake, you're a good guy. But I came here because I felt that I could spare the time and money, and I needed a vacation. So don't worry about any of that. Let's just have fun. You had fun, right?"

"Oh yeah." He nodded for emphasis.

"Good." She smacked his hip. "Our little secret? So did I. Now go get clean. You smell like crap."

They both laughed, and Jake reluctantly pulled himself up from the bed.

"All right, then. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Good," she said, and he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Now, as she dressed and gathered her shoes and her keys she smiled at her own little secret. Only she knew that that last scream of hers had been a cry of ecstasy, not pain. Jake had no idea that the muscle-clenching that had triggered his orgasm had not been an attempt to extricate the intrusive presence in her ass, but a rapturous response to it. It was the result of her own intense orgasm, the first one she had ever had while engaged in anal sex. She had declined Jake's offer for use of his shower because she felt dirty, and it felt good. She was in no hurry to wash the memories of this encounter away.

She closed the front door and walked out into the night, smiling contentedly. Her first experience with subordination was one that, whether she knew it now or not, would be the comparison for all further experiences. As far as domination went, she would never want anything less than Jake.