Lesson Learned

Story Info
A girl learns a lesson she will not forget.
2k words
3.7
20.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake to my alarm set 30 min before Master (please assume crossed arms and quick nod, whenever this appears) typically wakes. As I reach for the clock, I realize the clock is on the floor as am I and the memories of the previous night come back in a flash.

The aches and pains slowly make themselves known to me and I am sure I look a disheveled mess. I know I must get up and make myself look as pleasing as possible, though I am sure there is little hope for that after last night. I sit up slowly and shakily rise to my feet and head to the restroom.

I close my eyes and then stand in front of the mirror, undecided on if I want to look or not. A minute passes before I decide I must look. When I do, I am shocked by my appearance, there are bruises everywhere. Usually, I am proud to wear marks my Master gives me, these I am not proud of at all. Tears start, and I turn away from the mirror and start the shower.

After taking a very quick shower, I fix my hair; at least it can look nice today. There is little I can do to cover the bruises and I am thankful there are none on my face. I go out to the kitchen and make coffee and start to put together breakfast, ignoring the aches and pains as much as I can. Then put everything on a tray and carry it to Master's bed, it's the least I can do after disobeying him last night.

I balance the tray and knock on the door, he tells to enter. I go in and set the tray on his stand and kneel down next to his bed and he waves me off. So, I move to the foot of the bed to be out of the way of his morning routine. I wait for him to finish breakfast and just sit and worry, he said last night he that my punishment wasn't completed and would continue to be addressed today after he had some rest.

As I sit and worry, I review the events of the last evening in detail, I know where I went wrong that isn't in doubt, it rarely if ever is but I review it anyway, I overthink everything. Master took me to dinner, it had been a pleasant week overall. I had managed do as I was told without complaint and this was to be my reward.

He took me to new restaurant that had just opened in the city. He dressed me in lovely dress that happened to be one of my favorites, blue to match my eyes, stiletto heels, and thigh highs, the last two where a constant, never did that combo change. Dinner went smoothly, wine and conversation flowed. Towards the end of dinner an acquaintance of his approached the table and they spoke, he introduced me, a brief hello nothing more. We then took our leave and started to drive home.

He asked if I had a nice time and I said that I had... Which was absolutely true, I loved going out with him and it didn't happen often. He asked what I thought of the woman that had said hello. I said she was gorgeous and then asked how he knew her. He explained that he had a tryst with her a while back. I responded with pleasant enough words but my tone betrayed me. His head turned towards and his next statement sounded tight and controlled, not relaxed as it had up till now. My heart sank, I knew this evening would not end well.

I tried to apologize almost immediately, but he silenced me quickly with a sharp glance. Jealousy was not tolerated in any form and my statement had been dripping with it. I knew better then to address my feelings with sarcasm and I had done so anyway. Had I talked to him about the feelings instead, I wouldn't have been in trouble but I didn't, instead I tried to hurt back. I could see that now clearly.

We returned home, home was secluded and there were no prying eyes to watch what happened when we arrived there. He ordered me to not move a muscle and the exited the car and left me sitting there, it was cold out and the car got colder and colder as the time passed but I didn't dare reach for my coat in the back seat. It felt like an hour passed though I am sure it wasn't that long. The cold seeped into my bones. He knew I hated the cold.

Then I heard the front door opened, walked out and opened my side of the car and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. He said I was lucky to not be spending the night in there and knew this was true. He drug me inside and said the only reason I was inside was he had use for me. I shivered, and knew he did not care at all about my predicament and the next move he made proved this to be true. He ripped my dress off tearing the dress I had loved so much and shoved me to my knees.

I was crying but my tears did me no good, he would not be dissuaded by tears. He told me to go to the closet and grab one of the predetermined punishment implements. I could always choose but I had to do so quickly and my vision blurry with tears, I just grabbed what was in front of me, not caring what it was. I would find out momentarily that I should have paid more attention to what I was grabbing.

The cane of course is what I had grabbed, the thing I most feared. He never paused though when I gave it to him. No look of confusion or question crossed his face for a second. He ordered me down on my hands and knees and began my punishment. It was fast and intense ... not that I was aware of that though every second passed without time attached to it for me.

Afterwards I was picked up and put in my room on the floor and the door was shut. Few words were said during the evening, they didn't need to be said the actions spoke instead. I cried myself to sleep. Thinking back on it made me shiver where I sat and made the welts burn as if they were remembering as well as I was.

Master had finished eating and was staring down at me. He asked if I had learned anything last night and I said I had and I explained what I had learned. He said good, but to be certain that lesson will continue today in about 2 hours. Go dress casually, in a dress though no pants and put on make-up. Choose what you wear carefully I don't want to see a single welt showing.

I was released to follow those orders and did so quickly; I was done long before the two hour mark though and had time to wonder what was going to happen today. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what punishment or lesson was coming, or what form it would take. His orders made no sense to me at all. I went to where he was, which was in the living room, watching ESPN. I sat down at his feet and looked up at him. He patted his thigh and allowed me to rest my head there. I was comforted for the time being just being close and tried to not worry about what was coming.

The 2 hours was coming to an end shortly and the bell rung. He told me to go open the door. I did, and who should be there but the woman that had started the downward spiral of my evening last night. I was cordial in welcoming her in to Masters home. I was dumbstruck though ... unsure of what would enfold. She took off her coat and I was correct in my assessment of her the night before, she was stunning. Long chestnut hair cut so it tapered down ending just above her ass, she had an ample chest as well, nothing disappointing to speak of.

We went to the living room and he flicked a finger towards the chair away from him, not the sofa. I knew this meant that is where he wanted me and I did so. She sat with him on the sofa and he reached around her shoulders and pulled her close. She didn't look surprised in the least nor did she appear uncomfortable. Clearly she knew more about what was going on than I did. I wisely held said nothing, I had learned that much at least.

Master changed the channel to a satellite music channel and turned it down low so it would be in the background. Then he turned to me and asked that I drawl the curtains... Well it sounded like asking, I knew he wasn't it was an order. I complied, no longer in much doubt as to what was going to come to pass.

He slowly undressed her, while I watched I was fascinated and he knew I couldn't not watch what was happening and he never turned to see if I was. He caressed her body lightly touching her and she arched her body into what she clearly enjoyed. He gently pinched her nipples making her moan with pleasure and then slid his hand between her legs. I could hear how wet she was.

I was getting wet myself watching this happen and wished I was free to move but knew I could not. She when down between his legs and took him into her mouth and began sucking him off, to which he responded by making a deep groan of pleasure. Watching her kneel in front of him pleasing my Master was unbelievably hot, I was so wet already, I could barely stand it.

He then gently pulled her to her feet and bent her over her hands resting on the couch. He carefully angled it so that I would have full few of her sweet pussy being used. He proceeded to fuck her slowly, drawling it out for his pleasure and hers. She cried out cumming around his cock. I couldn't see it but I knew her muscles were contracting and Master came within a minute after she did.

She got up kissed him, and then went to the restroom to arrange herself and clean up. While she was in the restroom Master sat back on the couch and turned ESPN back on, turned and smiled at me. He told me to let her out when she was ready and that I was to thank her. A few minutes later, she came out and I did as instructed. Her car pulled away and he turned the volume down. I knew we were going to have a discussion about the afternoon.

He asked me if I enjoyed the afternoon and I replied without sarcasm that I wasn't sure that I had. He chuckled and said that he had. He asked what I didn't like and I said that I wanted to join in ... he motioned for me to come closer to him and stand in front of him. I did so and reached under my skirt and slide his fingers into my pussy, and again laughed. I was soaked.

He went on to explain that had I talked about my feelings instead of being a smart ass that that night would have been far different as would have the afternoon. It had been set up ahead of time with the dinner plans for my good behavior. But had taken a turn when I had reacted with anger. If only I had taken a moment to think before making that comment my night would have been so much better. A lesson not soon forgotten.