Lesson Learned

Story Info
Catalina learns about love sex whoredom & submission.
4.2k words
4.53
56.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For months now I had acted as my Master's whore, His toy to be played with by other men, someone to be hired out or offered free of charge for use. Always I had tried to please by doing as he wanted, opening my body to anyone, anywhere, and at anytime, as long as it was His wish. Master knew that though I complied, it caused me great pain as I felt I was betraying His trust, His love, and our marriage vows. He had tried so hard to make me realize it was as He wanted, and not a betrayal of Him or our love. He explained patiently and repeatedly it was only a sexual act He required me to perform for His pleasure, and that the bond of our love was in no way threatened or related to the sex I had with the scores of strangers He sold and gave me to. Still I could not understand how easily He accepted this; how he could watch their cocks enter my body without becoming angry, hurt, and jealous. I knew I felt nothing for these men, but how was He able to know when I spread my legs for Him, that it was any different to all the others?

This morning I had woken as every other morning, wrapped in His loving arms, chained to the post of His bed. His lips caressed my brow before He unlocked the chains that held me, and pulling back the sheet, pushed my head toward His already erect cock. My mouth hungered for Him always and closed warm and moist around His beloved shaft. Slowly licking, I wet His cock fully, before sliding my lips over His thickness, feeling Him pushing at the back of my throat. Already I could taste His precum and wanted more. I began to work on His cock, pumping Him with my tongue, mouth, and throat the way I knew always pleased Him. I was proud of the way I could give my Master pleasure. I could feel His passion building as I made love to His shaft, my hands caressing His balls, my body on fire for Him. Almost as suddenly as it had begun, it was over, my head pulled roughly off His shaft by His hand wrapped in my long hair. I didn't understand why He stopped me as it was obvious He enjoyed my loving and was fighting against Himself not to enjoy more. Obediently I lay still and silent where He had pulled me to, His hand still tightly wound in my hair, pulling at my scalp painfully.

"Mmmm, Catalina, you have a way with your mouth that always excites me, has me dreaming constantly of your talents. I am tempted to push your sluttish mouth down over my cock again until I fill it with cum but I won't. I have other plans for today. Ones I hope you will appreciate and understand, and also see the value of. Spread your legs for me my love."

As His hand relaxed its grip in my hair, I laid back and spread my legs as He ordered, more puzzled as to what was happening. I caught my breath as His hand began to caress my breasts, feeling their warmth, teasing the nipples into full erection, before sliding over my belly to touch the wetness pouring from my open body. His fingers slipped inside my pussy, massaging deeply, and then pulling out more honey to cover my throbbing clit. By now I was already beginning to feel the urgency of my need to cum in His hand. "Feels good doesn't it Catalina?...You like the way Your Master strokes you, brings you to a peak and holds you there until He is ready to permit you to cum." My breath came in shallow gasps making it difficult to concentrate on His words, almost impossible to answer.

"Yes Master....I love everything You do for me. I love You...." "Remember this feeling slave......remember how Your Master touches you...how His fingers convey His love for His property...how His every touch and action screams love to your core. Remember it."

Once again I was puzzled and did not understand. I did not have too much time to think though as I knew I was going to cum any moment with or without His permission, and to not have His permission would have shamed me deeply, and earned me a punishment. The punishment mattered not, but failing to obey my Master's rules would sadden and disappoint me and my Master.

"Please Master......please let Your slave cum...oh please...I can't hold it. I'm sor...." "Cum slave!!"

The relief was indescribable. I had been so close to losing control and breaking one of Master's rules. My body trembled in His grasp, cried out for Him, the only man who could ever give me such pleasure and love. Already the next orgasm was building as His fingers lightly brushed the swollen lips of my cunt, and teased my throbbing clit.

"Catalina?........cum for Your Master!!!...cum as many times as you can.......good girl....keep cumming..............you please me so much with your surrender slave."

I could no longer feel where my body stopped and Master's began. The waves of ecstasy washed through my body, lifting me on a tide of pure passion. I melted into His arms which were now holding me tight, crushing me against His chest, His teeth biting into the flesh of my neck, sliding down to bite my breasts, my nipples, until I screamed from both pleasure and pain...then again, pain was my pleasure...one I could never get enough of. As the last orgasm ebbed away I fell limp against my Master.

"Thank you Master," I murmured against his beautiful skin, still floating in a dreamlike state. "I love you so much."

I could feel tears slip from my eyes at the truth of my words. There was no other man who could take me to the heights my Master did. I had tried many lovers throughout my lifetime, but it was He, and only He who held the key to unlock the door to rapturous bliss. And His key was simply love...a love I had never dared dream existed.....a love that guided and freed me to explore and experience all I could be. Nuzzling my hair with His lips, Master began to speak softly to me.

"Catalina, I have planned the next 24 hours for us so it may help you understand my love for you, how deep it goes, how well it understands my slave and her needs. For too long now you have struggled with your role as my whore....have felt you are betraying me, betraying our love."

I lay silent, hardly daring to breath. I knew the words were true. Dared not think what Master was planning to do. "Today I will highlight my love for you and show you why your fears are wrong." "How Master," I asked in barely a whisper, scared of the answer He would give. "You will see how I treat a whore.....how whores are used by men........and you will remember how I treat you......so different. I need to make you understand your role as whore, why I want you to act as my whore with others."

My heart was pounding, unsure of His meaning even now. "Love is something we share between just us, its special, something to be valued for its beauty and rarity. On the other hand a whore has little value in her role as whore except as a vessel in which men can find momentary pleasure, pleasure any other whore can give him. Nothing that many possess can have value....it is almost disposable...something easily replaced in a moment. That is how you are to other men, to the men I give you to, the men I sell you to as a commodity to be bought and sold for whatever amount we agree on. You are worthless to them just as other whores are worthless to me."

I shivered in Master's arms beginning to see His logic, understand my lowly status. I felt degraded and worthless, common and used. "I want you to know and understand your lack of value as my whore, but also you also need to understand how priceless you are as my beloved slave and wife. The dichotomy is fascinating and complex.......and I also recognize the need in you to be treated as a whore, the pleasure you feel in being used, degraded, humiliated, discarded, then taken back by Your loving Master after all the rest have finished with your body and thrown you away. Your Master will always accept you no matter how much of a slut you become for His pleasure. He will love and desire you when everyone else despises the creature you have become...He will love you even more for your depravity and filth. This is your gift to Him for His love."

I lay silent beside Him, the multitude of emotions I felt overwhelming me. I didn't know whether to laugh with delight, or cry with shame, as the reality of Master's words filled my heart and soul. His love was so special, and until this moment I had never realized how special it was, how much He understood about me that even I had failed to recognize, how much He gave me every day in allowing me to serve Him as His slave for life.

With a slap on my bare arse, Master stood up from the bed and pulled me across its width by my hair, ordering me to the bathroom to wash Him. I followed naked behind him, then on reaching the room turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature of the water to just the right level for His comfort, then waited as Master removed my collar. Stepping in together, I began to wash His body, soaping Him all over, massaging His muscles, rinsing and caressing. I quickly washed myself before stepping from the shower and standing waiting with an open towel with which to pat His skin dry. All but His cock and balls, which were always dried with my mouth, then my lips. The warmth of the room had dried my own skin to a bearable dampness as I hung His towel on the rack to dry.

"We have slept a little late today Catalina, so for now we will skip breakfast as I am expecting someone and there is much to do before their arrival. Come."

Following my Master to our special room, I wondered again what was to occur. As we walked into the room, Master turned and grasped my wrist painfully in His hand and pulled me toward the whipping post. Fastening cuffs around my wrists, he pulled my arms painfully behind me to wrap around the post, clipping them together, holding me tight against its hardness. Pulling my head forward and lifting my long hair, Master placed my collar around my neck, and then pushed me back against the post's cool surface. Waiting, I expected He would bind me also with rope, but He left me unbound all except for the wrist cuffs.

"I will return shortly Catalina to begin your lessons," He said as He left the room. I stood silent, waiting, wondering what was happening, where He had gone. It was no more than half an hour before He returned. Following Him on a leash was a naked woman. Mesmerized I gazed at her breasts, full and lush, their nipples semi erect, her naked cunt, shaved and soft, and her beautiful, toned body perfect in its curved proportions. I could not help admire her unusual beauty, nor her submissiveness as she stood silently by Master's side as He stood before me.

"Catalina, this is Tara. I have borrowed her from a friend of mine to whom she is collared. She will be my whore for the next 24 hours to use as I wish. I will fuck her, and you will watch. You will see how I use her....like men use you....but you will see the difference from how I use you my love. There is no love, no bonding in the way she will be used, just fucking. Any woman can give me that. It is what makes a whore of no value, including you. If that is all you have to give a man, you have nothing to offer that any other can't, just holes to fuck, any hole, any whore."

I was shocked. I had not expected this...did not know how I felt. I knew one part of me hurt to know my Master would fuck another woman, would touch her, and have her touch Him. I felt devalued, saw truth in His words. Without our love, I had nothing to offer Him that Tara couldn't give Him. He would find as much pleasure in her body as any woman.

"Remember I love you Catalina, and that I am proud of my slave. This is to help you...trust me."

Before I had time to respond, He had drawn Tara with Him and, removing the leash, forced her on her knees in front of Him, shoving His cock in her waiting mouth. I watched as she devoured His hardness, His eyes lifting to look into mine, His love for me glowing in their depth. Unwillingly, I could feel how His cock had felt in my mouth less than two hours ago......how I had felt pride in knowing I could give Him that pleasure...and yet here was another woman giving Him the same pleasure. She was very good at what she did and it was not long before I could see Master wanted to fuck her, explore her soft wetness with His cock.

Pulling her to her feet by her hair, He bent her forward facing away from me and opened her body for His inspection as so many men had done to me. I watched fascinated as He opened first her cunt, its wetness glistening in the soft light of the room, then fingered her arse roughly, impersonally, before plunging His cock deep inside her. She screamed in pain but Master continued to fuck her. I noticed my cunt was dripping as I watched His cock take her, saw His shaft disappear over and over into her depths, her arsehole sucking greedily around His erection as her cunt pouted swollen lips with which to kiss His balls each time He thrust into her tunnel. I could not believe how hot and horny I was becoming watching my Master take this girl who was much younger than me. Part of my desire was the beauty I found in both their bodies fucking together, but the biggest part of my growing passion was knowing my Master was using another, feeling pleasure with her, showing me I was not the only one to deliver physical pleasure to Him or any man......we were both whores to be used for men's desires.

Pausing for a moment to withdraw and push her onto the table nearby, pulling her legs apart and over her head, Master gazed at her open body offered to Him before He looked into my eyes for a moment.

"Catalina, she has everything you have.....look......a wet cunt, tight arse, warm mouth......but she does not have my love. That is yours alone and to me she is just a whore....worthless. This is how men see you when they fuck you, use you, and buy you....a worthless whore to be used. This is why I allow it and take pleasure in it Catalina. They can never possess that part of you which is mine alone. But like Tara, you are a whore and can give men pleasure without love. I like to control that part of you, especially knowing how difficult it is for you to obey, knowing it is the opposite of how you have lived your life up to the moment you committed to me. I like the power it gives me to change you into a whore in other's eyes, to see the way they look at you, to know they despise you even as they use you. I have tainted you forever Catalina."

I understood what Master was saying and at the same time felt an uncontrollable desire building inside me. I wanted to watch Him fuck her...wanted to know that He found pleasure in her body. I could give Him that knowing He loved me as I did Him. I wanted to lose myself in the carnal beauty of watching my Master fuck another, delight in the ecstasy I was feeling at the thought of His pleasure with her, embrace the depravity of knowing I too was a whore to be used by men, as He was using her. I could not deny it excited me to know another was giving my beloved Master pleasure. In a degrading sort of way, it made me feel even more tightly bound to my loving Master......it highlighted our love, and also His power to take another if He chose, to satisfy His desires, His right to discard me temporarily in favor of another. Against all odds, this thought made me horny...turned me on to know my Master exercised such power over my life, our love.

I watched as He once again began to fuck Tara, His cock plunging deeper and deeper with each thrust until He came. As He withdrew from her wetness, He pulled her up to a sitting position, and once He removed the condom, ordered her to wash Him with her mouth. I could see the same distaste in her eyes that I felt when forced to pleasure the men Master gave me to. I knew the revulsion, which gave birth to desire, to be used, degraded, and humiliated in this way. As with when I was used by others, Tara did not reach orgasm, nor did my Master attempt to give her any pleasure. I realized with shock that the humiliation of knowing my Master was finding pleasure in another woman's body was acting as one of the most powerful aphrodisiac's I had ever experienced. I had never thought I would want Him to be pleasured by another until this moment.

My thighs were shining with the wetness of my cunt juice flowing down them. I noticed the look of surprise in Master's eyes as He saw the evidence of my excitement, and then His love and pride in the slave who wanted so much to allow her Owner the pleasure of another. Crossing to the post He unfastened my bonds, and taking me in His arms caressed my clit, ordering me to cum. My body trembled in His arms as I screamed in ecstasy, wave after wave of orgasm flowing through me.

"Thank you Master." "Tara will be with us until tomorrow morning Catalina. I will take her many times, using her in front of you. She will sleep with us tonight and I will enjoy the feel of you both against my body, and the freedom I will have to use both you and her." "Yes Master. I understand."

The day progressed well with Master working from home, me cleaning and writing, and Tara helping me with the household chores when she was not chained to Master's desk, or bent over some piece of furniture being fucked. I enjoyed the sight of her naked body in our home and wondered if He would agree to me asking her to return at sometime for me to sketch her. I was surprised I was not jealous each time Master called her to Him to be played with, and to give Him pleasure, one time laying her on top of my body as He fucked her violently, her body being pushed into mine, His thrusts into her jarring my body and moving us all along the floor on which He had laid me. At times throughout the day He also used me which I found a little more difficult at first, to be opened and made love to in front of another female, to have to share our intimacy with another.

As night came, we enjoyed dinner and a movie before going to bed, all three together. Master slept in the middle of the bed with Tara and me on either side. For this night I was not chained, Master deciding it would make for easier movement to have me unfettered. I awoke around midnight cuddled up against Master's back as He fucked her again, His body thrusting into her wetness deep and violently, her moans of pain waking me from my dreams.

Master realized I was awake and reaching over to switch on a bedside lamp, ordered us to both kneel before Him at the end of the bed, our backs toward Him. Caressing us both, He ordered us to lean forward, our butts in the air. I loved the feeling of being so exposed and open to Him, and also found I loved the feel of her warmth beside me. Master's cock entered my cunt, by now very wet and hot. He pumped me hard for about 10 minutes before switching to her cunt. I loved that He was using us together, loved feeling her body rubbing against mine as He took His pleasure in her, loved the thought He would be able to feel variety of both our cunts in turn wrapped around His shaft.

Switching back to me, I felt Master's cock going deeper than ever before, my honey dripping onto the bed below. In minutes I felt a warm mouth caressing first Master's balls, and then my clit. I had never experienced this before and could not believe my Master had allowed her to lick me. Though many years ago I had caressed a woman with my mouth, enjoyed teasing her nipples and clit, I had never been caressed by a woman myself and often wondered what it would feel like. I knew it would never replace my need for a man, but my curiosity had lurked hidden in the depths of my brain. Her tongue was soft, making my clit swell, my cunt tighten around Master's cock as He gained momentum. I delighted in the feeling of Him inside me as always, but found the unexpected addition of her mouth almost too much to bear.

"Cum slave."

My pussy exploded around Master's cock, my clit throbbing between her tender lips. Just as quickly as I had cum, Master pulled His cock from me and plunged it into her waiting mouth as He began to cum. His pleasure was evident from the groan He made as He emptied His load into her. I could not resist a taste of His cum as I slipped down to join her lips around His still hard cock, both washing Him, our tongues intertwining from time to time as we kissed around His perfect shaft. Master gently thrust between our open lips, enjoying the sensation of two mouths caressing Him and each other.

12