Lesson Learned

Story Info
After a time apart, she needs to be punished.
1.9k words
3.66
24.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months since Kara and John had last seen each other; they lived far apart and were unable to be together all the time. They had planned to get together a month and a half before, but Kara had exams during that time and wasn't able to make it. They fully intended to make up on time lost.

Kara got her suitcase settled in the spare bedroom that was hers whenever she came to visit; admittedly, she didn't use it much, but it was hers just the same. He waited in the doorway while she unpacked her belongings, and as she finished she smiled cheekily at him.

"Come here, you little minx...." he said, winking and taking her by the wrist. Grinning, she followed him as he pulled her into his room, where he closed the door. He gently threw her down on the bed, and she giggled. She loved this; he would act rough but really was a gentle as could be. He leaned over her, and started kissing her hungrily.

"I missed you...." she whispered between kisses.

"I missed you too..." John replied, wriggling her shirt off while still kissing her all over. She giggled again as he unhooked her bra. Soon her pants and panties joined them on the floor, and his clothing wasn't far behind. They held each other, kissing deeply, his fingers fondling her clit, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Soon, as always happened (and as she loved), her hands were tied above her head, and a blindfold was slipped on. She giggled, waiting for whatever was going to come next.

But he did nothing.

"Umm...." Kara said quietly. She felt his weight leave the bed.

"You are going to have to be punished, my dear Kara." he whispered into her ear. "You cancelled our last meeting and I had to go all these months without you. You can't think you are going to be able to get away with that..." Kara shivered in anticipation, knowing what would happen next.

"It wasn't my fault...." she said feebly, knowing that it didn't matter what she said....nor caring. She loved this.

"On your stomach, now." he replied. She turned herself over, and he positioned herself so she was bent over the bed and her ass was in the air. She couldn't see what he was doing, and her entire body was taut, waiting for what would happen next.

"I don't care what excuses you have....you were still a bad girl, and bad girls get punished." John said, rubbing his hands over her asscheeks. She sighed, loving this. She loved being spanked, whipped....and he loved giving out spankings. He caressed her cheeks another moment, then lifted his hand into the air. Kara couldn't help but flinch a bit in anticipation. His hand came down onto her right cheek with an audible SMACK. It was only a very light spank, though. He did this four more times, then resumed rubbing her asscheeks.

"Is that all? I thought I'd been bad...." Kara said. John laughed.

"Oh, that's not all, my dear.....I'm only getting started." he responded. He stopped rubbing her, and resumed spanking her, this time much harder and faster.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

This went on until he had spanked her ten times; her body would flinch slightly under each blow and her ass was turning red, but she was silent the whole time. He intended to change that.

"Ready for something a little harder?" he asked her. Kara nodded, exhilarated. Her ass was slightly sore now, but she knew she could handle more....and she couldn't wait. She heard a tell-tale swish of leather against fabric, and braced herself for what was next. Gently at first, he struck her ass with his belt, just enough to tease her and warm her up to the feeling. He knew that she loved being whipped with a belt. He slowly moved up and began gently whipping her back, inwardly smiling at her slight flinches.

"Warmed up enough?" he asked, giving her ass and back a gentle massage. Kara nodded in response.

"Ahh....I want you to say it." he said, kissing the back of her neck.

"I'm ready for more..." she whispered, giggling.

"Right then....let's see how much you can take...." he said, noticing her visibly shiver. She had no idea....he got back up off her and gently rubbed his hands up and down her back, and kneaded her asscheeks; then he reached between her legs and fingered her clit, noticing how she jumped from his touch. He slid his fingers into her pussy, feeling how wet she was....removing them, he wiped her wetness off onto her ass. He did this a few more times, feeling as she got more and more turned on.

"Please...." she begged. He grinned, and picked back up the belt.

"Get ready for your punishment...." he said. He brought his hand back, and began whipping her with it. Already he was hitting her harder than he normally does, and he noticed with satisfaction that she was flinching more than usual after each strike. She began to whimper, but refused to give in and vocalize what she was feeling. He went on for what seemed to her to be an eternity, each strike of the belt burning across her cheeks and back. They both lost track of how many times he struck her when he finally stopped. She started to turn, but his voice stopped.

"No. We're not done yet."

"But...." Kara started to reply. Already she had taken far more than she ever had before.

"I said you needed to be punished, Kara dear. And what kind of punishment would it be if you forgot it right away?" John interrupted. "Trust me when I say you will NOT be forgetting this anytime soon....now say it, 'I am a bad girl and I deserve to be punished."

"I am a bad girl and I deserve to be punished." she repeated after him.

"'I need to be punished.'"

"...I need to be punished."

"'I want to be punished.'" John said. Kara didn't say anything, and he answered her silence with a vicious lash of the belt. She bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"I want to be punished...." she said meekly.

"Good. Now we will begin your REAL punishment." he said nastily. Kara was frightened now, he had never been like this before. Every other time they would stop when she was done. But this was different. She braced herself, not sure what to expect.

"AAHHHHH!" she cried out as he beat her with the belt as hard as he could. She had never cried out before while being spanked or whipped....nor had she ever been hit so hard. She had not expected this. He struck her repeatedly, and she began sobbing. The blows came so fast that she didn't even have time to shriek between each one. He stopped, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"No, we're not done yet...just a little break." he said, rubbing her back and rear and noticing how she flinched away from his touch. He smiled to himself; everything was going as he wanted. For a few minutes he fondled her clit, but stopped once he felt she was getting close to climaxing.

"What....?" she asked. He slapped her ass, hard.

"I did say we were only taking a break from your punishment, didn't I?" When she didn't respond, he slapped her sore ass, again.

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"Not really...." she muttered.

"Wrong answer, I'm afraid..." he replied.

"No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that. Yes, I do want more...I've been very bad and I need this..." Kara said desperately.

"Then why didn't you say that to begin with? I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for lying, my dear." John stated. Looking around, he picked up a wooden ruler that had fallen off his desk.

CRACK!

He smacked her with the ruler, several quick sharp smacks. The wooden ruler left interesting marks on her backside, and he smiled with pleasure.

"Now....we can get back to your real punishment. Do you want more?"

"Yes...I want it..." she managed to say in response. Her entire back and rear felt as though they were on fire, and she had no idea how much more she could handle. She was still bound and blindfolded, so she didn't know what was going to happen next. He smirked, knowing that she was completely under his control. For good measure, he gave her a few more smacks with the ruler, before picking back up the belt.

"AHHH!!!!" she screamed, when she felt it come down on her left cheek, metal biting into her. He was using the side with the buckle, which he knew was too much for her.

"Stop!!" she begged, but everytime she did, he would whip her harder with the buckle of the belt.

"You deserve this....you need to learn your lesson." he said in return one time, pausing for a moment before returning to the vicious whipping. He continued hitting her with the belt buckle, as hard as he could. He watched in satisfaction as welts began appear on her tender backside. Finally, he felt that she had enough, and ended with three last vicious strikes. She was now openly crying from the pain. He pushed her legs apart, and jammed his fingers into her pussy. He began finger-fucking her as hard as he could, revelling in the gasps that she made. With his other hand he worked his cock until his erection was rock-hard. Then swiftly, he removed his fingers from her dripping pussy and shoved his cock in with one deep thrust.

"Oooh!" she cries out, but doesn't resist. He begins thrusting into her, as fast and hard as he can, spanking her ass with the ruler using one hand and fingering her clit with the other.

"Do you like that baby?" he demanded. She shuddered in response, and he gave her a particularly hard crack with the ruler.

"Don't make me have to whip you with the belt again....or did you really like being whipped with the buckle that much?" he asked.

"No!" she said.

"No, you don't like it?" he replied, starting to withdraw. "Shame....I guess you need some more whipping..."

"That's not what I meant! I like this! I like when you fuck me hard!" she gasped.

"You should have said that to begin with....hmm...I think I'll let you get off lightly." he said, withdrawing from her completely and picking up the belt again. "Ten strikes should do it..."

"Please...." she whispered, before shrieking as she felt the belt buckle tear across her back. True to his word, he only gave her 10 lashes that time, but they were harder and faster than before, if it were possible. He stopped, and she heard him dropping the belt, and then felt him ram his rock-hard cock into her wet pussy again!

"Ooh! Harder! Faster!" she said. He banged into her over and over, fucking her harder than he ever had before. His hand slid back down to work her clit, and she could feel herself about to go over the edge. Her gasping became faster and faster as he fucked her harder and harder, until he came inside her. This sensation was all she needed, and her gasping ended in a long moan as she came as well.

He withdrew from her, and gently untied her hands and removed the blindfold. He rolled her over onto her back, noticing her visibly wince when the covers touched her sore and beaten back and ass.

"Now....do you think you'll ever forget that?" he said, kissing her softly on the cheek. All she could do was nod in response, and he could see in her eyes that she loved every moment of it.

"Now, just don't make me have to punish you like that again....."