Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you insist," he said, giving her right ass cheek a sharp crack.

"Fuck," she grunted through her teeth as she rode the wave a third time. "Again."

Daniel obliged.

"Now the left again."

Daniel covered her mouth and smacked her even harder, eliciting a scream so loud he worried that somebody outside might have heard it. Jenna didn't care. She just wanted to come. He smacked her again, this time on the other cheek. Back and forth he went; each time Jenna screamed into his hand, then fell into that sublime state. Each she came closer and closer to orgasm.

She wasn't sure if it was just the pain that triggered it, or if there was something more. The obvious novelty of the role reversal hadn't escaped her. But maybe it was just submitting herself to a man in a way that she had never done before, in a way that her husband, especially, would never approve of.

Her backside was raw now. She could imagine deep welts there. But inside, her pussy was constricting as she stood poised on the brink of orgasmic bliss. Daniel's hard-on, poking her in the solar plexus, seemed as rigid as the paddle.

"This one's for being such a cock tease," he said as he lifted the paddle high and brought it down as hard as he dared. Jenna nearly blacked out, then bucked violently as she came. The orgasm hit her with such force that she imagined herself exploding like a grenade, sending bits of her flying across the room.

He raised the paddle again.

"Wait," she said as the tremors subsided. "No more, not right now anyway."

"Okay," he replied. She picked up on a slight tone of disappointment in his voice, but she knew that she was about to fix that.

Daniel lifted her to her feet and steadied her. She felt a little woozy, but strong nonetheless. She looked straight into his eyes. "I want you inside of me," she said plainly. "I want you to fuck me, right here."

He didn't say a word, simply moved in and pulled her blouse up over her head.

"Bet you've been waiting a long time for this moment, huh?" she queried as she completely removed her pants. But of course Daniel didn't answer. He kept his cool expression. It was simply a part of growing into manhood, she knew, that young men had so much trouble bearing their feelings. They couldn't risk looking vulnerable or, worst of all, needy.

Yet his answer was right there in front of her, in the way he scrambled to set his erection free when she climbed onto her desk and spread her legs wide for him, giving him full access to her frothy cunt. The invitation now open, Daniel had to fight to keep his cool. He was at that age when pussy was still more valuable than anything else on the planet. The look in his eyes, like a starving man eyeing a tenderloin steak, brought the reality of their age difference back into sharp focus. Jenna realized that it was predominately a man who paddled her, and that it was a teenager whom she was about to fuck.

Daniel ran into her like he would a hockey player on the ice. "Wait," she stopped him. "Take it slower now; I want to enjoy every second of this." He nodded, and gripped the shaft of his cock, aiming it toward her sex. He played around with her first, swiping the engorged tip up and down her outer labia, bringing it up to her thick bush. She looked down at the trail of pre-cum he left there, a white pearl splattered onto her pubic hair. She bit her lower lip.

"Alright," she gasped. "I guess you're quite good at this."

He nodded and leaned into her. She almost yelped as she felt his thick cock slide into her sopping pussy. He stopped halfway and scooted her body toward his, her ass burning as it slid across the desk. With his chin on her shoulder he started moving in and out. Jenna would never forget his scent; it was refreshing like the snow outside.

"God you feel so good inside me," Jenna moaned. "Keep fucking me just like that."

Daniel listened, kept his pace steady, gave the orgasm time to build up to something potentially earth shattering. Jenna let her tongue out of her mouth, let it roam about and find Daniel's earlobe. She gave it a lick and felt his cock twitch inside of her. She bit down with her teeth and felt his body lurch in pleasure.

She chuckled. "You like that, don't you?"

With one hand she steadied herself on the desk, and with the other grabbed her breast. She took a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and twisted hard as her mind raced. Daniel really thought she was hot? A 'cock tease'? Did that mean that he had pleasured himself to her? Alone in his room at night, maybe at his computer watching porn, had his eyes closed and his thoughts drifted from the starlet to herself? What was she doing when Daniel came? Was she spreading her legs for him as she did now? Maybe he was fucking her from behind, or she was blowing him. She wondered if, in his fantasies, she let him pop in her mouth, or told him to shoot over her tits. Maybe they did other things, things that she had never imagined.

As she let herself sink down into these thoughts her orgasm came closer and closer. To be an unwilling actor in a young man's jerk-off fantasy was kind of like being spanked with the paddle, Jenna thought. It was a boundary crossed, an invasion that brought pleasure.

Daniel shifted into a higher gear. Pumping faster in and out of Jenna's cunt, his breath came in shorter spurts, almost synchronized with the loud slaps that resulted from his pubic area smacking her hole.

"That's it Daniel. Go faster."

He sped up even more. His face was red now, and his forehead beaded with sweat. One bead traveled down his nose, hung precariously at the tip and then splashed onto her stomach, just above her navel. It was like a piece of himself had just absorbed into her. The thought drove her wild.

She gave her nipple another twist and braced herself as her pussy muscles tensed up.

"That's it. I'm almost there."

His body was like one giant muscle by now, contracting and expanding.

Fuck," she squealed faintly. "I'm gonna come. Cover my mouth, cover my mouth!"

His hand was barely enough to conceal the succession of drawn out screams as her legs wrapped tightly around him and her body convulsed once more. She pulled him in and kissed him deeply. Slowly, Daniel withdrew his cock, still hard.

"What, you didn't come yet?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I can't come like this."

She reached down between her legs and slowly stroked his dick. "Tell me, how can I make you come?"

"I need you to suck me off."

Jenna flashed a bright smile. "No problem," she said. Heaving herself off the desk, the sight of her juices glistening on Daniel's granite hard cock made her body quiver. She lead him to her leather chair, where she sat him down and started her magic. She started up at his ear, nibbling it playfully, and slowly dragged her tongue down his chest, stopping for a few seconds to suck his nipples. She was still panting slightly from her last orgasm. Further down she went and took his full length into her mouth. She couldn't help but notice the smell of her cunt in his pubic hair.

Wasting no time, she methodically slid her mouth up and down his shaft, stopping every now and then to jack him off while using the tip of her tongue to play with the opening of his urethra. This sent him squirming.

"Faster," he moaned.

She clamped down on his dick and sucked as quickly as she could, massaging his balls lightly with her hand.

"Come for me Daniel."

Daniel moaned and tilted his head back; he grabbed the sides of the chair as his cock spasmed and gushed. Jenna kept sucking and playing with his nuts as he coated the inside of her mouth with a thick load of jizz. When she thought his balls were completely drained, she quietly walked to the corner of the room and spat the cum out in a waste paper basket.

When she turned around he was already putting his clothes back on.

"So that's it?" she said, wiping some of his semen from her bottom lip. "You're just gonna leave?"

He looked at her questioningly. "What else am I supposed to do? I've got to get to class."

She wondered if that was a lie. She wondered if he was going to ditch the class and meet up with his buddies in the parking lot, tell them all about what had just happened.

"Daniel --"

"I won't tell anybody," he said. "You think I want something like this getting out? Christ, I do want to graduate at some point."

She thought about the locker room, though. A bunch of half naked guys parading around and fighting for the position of alpha male. Surely, in an environment like that, something this tremendous had to leak?

"Well, are you going to tell anybody about the paddle?"

"Tell you what. You hang on to this thing, and I won't tell anybody as long as you let me stop by now and then."

She gave him a knowing nod and approached him, arms out.

"No, no hugging he said," deflecting her with his arm.

"Oh. Do you at least want to stay for some coffee?"

"I told you I've got to get going."

Daniel left quickly, without saying another word. Jenna stood by her desk, absorbing the situation that had just transpired. He had done it again, that sly bastard. He had gotten his way and managed to weasel out of the card situation. She wanted to be angry at him. But then maybe there was a lesson to be learned here.

She told Rebecca that she wasn't feeling well, that she was taking the rest of the day off. She searched her secretary's plump face for any hint of lewd suspicions, anything that might get said in the staff lounge at break time and turn into a vicious rumor. But there was nothing, and Jenna felt blessed at having a secretary who talked to her boyfriend on the phone all day long.

Despite the bitter cold, it was really a beautiful day. The ground was packed with several inches of fresh snow, gleaming white before the town's traffic had a chance to dirty it up. The sky was a brilliant light blue with no clouds visible for miles.

In her manual Jeep Wrangler Jenna pushed out of the parking lot and made her way up the street to the center of the town, her ass stinging the entire way, especially bad when she hit a bump. She welcomed the pain. Even now the thought of Daniel coming down on her with that paddle sent warm shivers from the top of her spine to her pussy.

She stopped at the pharmacy for some balm, then headed out of town to the place where all of this started -- the adult bookstore.

"This is the problem with living in the country," Jenna muttered to herself as she searched around for a radio station, landing on a Led Zeppelin tune and cranking it up.

"You've got to drive so damn far for sex."

'So damn far', in this case, was twenty seven miles, a trip which took her through no less than six small towns. When she finally made it to the bookstore, pulling into the parking lot of the low, inconspicuous building, it was close to eleven o'clock. The store was literally in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by miles and miles of farm land and patches of forest.

"Morning. Oh, back so soon?" the man said as the tiny bells rang and Jenna shut the door behind her.

"Hi."

"You're not unhappy with your last purchase, are you? We do have a return policy."

Jenna made her way down the short entry hall and into the store. She felt only slightly oppressed by the stuffy, warm air and the less than optimal lighting, a definite improvement over her first visit.

Her new friend behind the counter was an older man, she guessed in his mid fifties. He had a mustache, salt and pepper hair, and a pair of round bifocals that made him look very much out of place in a sex shop.

"Oh no, I'm happy. I just thought I'd stop back and look around." He smiled and nodded, and went back to reading his paper.

She was in the mood for exploration. She started near the front of the store, in the magazine section. Walking up and down the aisle, she noted that contrary to the large sign posted outside, there wasn't a single actual book to be found here. It was all just rack after rack of magazines, most wrapped in plastic and with pieces of cardboard hiding sexually explicit front covers.

She shuffled a bit through the videos and DVDs, but tired of these rather quickly. Too many covers with young girls taking cocks up their asses, methed-out eyes and gaping mouths, chins frosted with semen.

She approached one of the viewing booths, but thought better of it as a short man wearing sunglasses lurched out sporting a satisfied grin that made her skin crawl; she quickly turned away and made it into the toy and novelty section.

Adult novelties. Now there was a concept that she still couldn't wrap her brain around! The theme this month, of course, was Valentine's Day. How bizarre, that somebody would want to take home a pink anatomically correct teddy bear, or a box of dick and pussy shaped chocolates.

Okay, maybe the chocolates, Jenna thought. She might be able to finish them before she got home; nobody would be the wiser.

She found what she was looking for, left with the items under her arm, packed neatly into a non-descript brown paper bag. At home she hid them in the bedroom and drew herself a warm bath.

David was home a little after six o'clock.

He came bounding into the kitchen as he always did after a fight, with a sincerely apologetic face and a look of expectancy. "What good is fighting?" he used to say, "if we don't fuck afterward?" Jenna didn't quite understand his logic, but she knew where he was coming from. He carried a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates with him, a peace offering.

Sitting at the table now, watching him shovel dinner into his mouth, she thought about the advice her parents had given her in college when she announced their engagement. "Don't jump the gun, sweetheart. David's a fine man, but you might not always fit well together." Twelve years had passed and she only now understood the full wisdom behind those words. Physically he had changed little, a few grey hairs creeping up on him, but his boyish eyes still exuding youthful passion, his body still well toned. If anything he had managed to take better care of himself over the years. He was a good man, honest. But in bed he was taking her for granted. Roll over, give her a few meager kisses, slide his cock in, blow his load; that was his idea of a hot evening. But at this point in her life, it just wasn't enough.

After dinner she was at the sink washing dishes. David crept up behind and put his arm around her waist, kissed her neck.

"I think those dishes can wait," he said.

She turned around. "Your in an awful hurry to get to bed, aren't you?"

David grinned.

"Well then," she continued. "How about you finish the dishes, and when you're done I'll be waiting for you?"

She gave him a peck on the lips and took off. David sprang to action, the opportunity for makeup sex imminent.

When he had finished she was in bed, naked and reading a book. The dull light from the night stand cast her body in soft tones.

David wasted no time in undressing. He sprang into the bed, practically falling on top of her.

"Wait a minute," she resisted. "What do you think you're up to?"

The grin on his face quickly dissolved. "Weren't we gonna have sex?"

"Yeah, but this isn't sex."

"What do you mean?" David's hard-on was twitching impatiently, and when Jenna looked down at it she swore it looked as disappointed as her husband.

"I mean I'm tired of you pulling shit like this. You just stick it in there and have your way until you come and then that's it. I want more than that; I want more spice."

"You mean you want me to smack you on the ass with a paddle?" he said derisively.

"For starters, yeah."

"What do you mean 'for starters'? What else do you want me to do?"

Jenna told him.

"But I told you already that I don't want to do that kind of stuff," he replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jenna shot back. "I didn't realize that it was as simple as that. You don't want to do that kind of stuff, so we won't."

"Don't say it like that."

"How else am I supposed to say it?"

David perched himself on the side of the bed. Jenna went back to reading her book.

"So what now?"

She looked up. "Huh? Oh, it's simple. You don't want to do anything that I want to do, so I don't want to have sex with you."

"What? No sex? That's outrageous!"

She looked him in the eyes, wondering how well she was pulling off that cool expression that she had learned earlier that morning. Apparently she was doing alright, as David was looking perplexed and worried. "I don't think it's outrageous," she said.

He went for the book. "Would you put that thing down so we can talk?"

"Hey, hands off. I think we've talked enough already. Go on now; go watch TV or something. I'm feeling horny."

She put the book down and spread her legs. From underneath her pillow she produced a small, chrome vibrator.

"Oh Christ," he moaned, and got up off the bed.

She placed the device on her slit; the cool metal proved a little bit of a shock at first, but it was pleasant enough. Slowly she dragged the thing up and down as David began pacing back and forth at the foot of the bed. He kept shooting glances at her as she continued to explore herself with the new toy. A brief glance told her that he was rock hard.

"Oh, I've had enough of this," he said, storming out of the room.

Jenna put her head back and smiled. She twisted the base of the vibrator, got a click and a low hum, and slowly inserted the thing into her cunt. The sensation was wonderful, tiny vibrations pulsing through her folds. She closed her eyes and thought about the leather whip that she also bought that morning. She thought about David.

"He'll come around," she said to herself as she clicked the vibrator up another notch and prepared for an orgasm. "He'll come around."

12