Lesson Of The Paddles

Story Info
sub with fear of paddles has intense training to help.
1.2k words
3.86
27.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was there to learn. I had reached a certain level in my submission but there was one thing blocking me from giving my all. Paddles. You may think it silly but I could handle spankings, hot wax, whips, clamps and whatever else they threw at me. But paddles...they just gave me such fear. In the past I'd had such a bad experience with them, a new Master, unknowing of the ways of pain, used one full force, used to me being such a pain slut. I was unprepared for the flood of pain to overwhelm me, and of course my pride refused to let me use a safe word. I ended up with more than a hurt bottom, it traumatized me to the point of even thinking about a paddle made me tense with fear.

The house was for training, and was brought it, gagged, blindfolded and stripped immediately. My hands were brought gently but firmly behind my back and bound together in fur lined cuffs. A leash attached to gag, pulling me by my head. I followed blindly and ended up some where. My arms were released and spread straight out and attached to chains. My legs kicked wider and wider until I felt I would fall, they too were chained. My body fell forward and landed on a padded pillar, keeping me bent over slightly, my breasts hanging heavily over it, arms now straight out and high above me.

My body started trembling, I heard footsteps all around me, sounded like a few people had entered the room. Hands started touching me. Squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, slapping my shaved nether lips, slapping my thighs. I moaned and squirmed, this is what I loved! Each smack, the pain echoed in my body! But suddenly the hands withdrew and on my thigh I felt what I most fears, a slender long paddle. It just rested against my skin, to let me know what was coming. Another paddle, this time round and wide was pressed against my rear. The tears started to flow against the blindfold. When I felt the last one, a small square one, press against my breast I started shaking!

I wanted to beg them to stop, that this was too much at once, but the gag stifled any protests. I pulled at the restraints but when I moves my legs the paddle on my thigh pulled away and landed sharply! I screamed against the gag, my body started to thrash. My rear was next to feel the taste of t he paddle as it was brought down square in the middle. NOOO I screamed! But to was not heard, just muffled sounds. I knew what to expect next and sure enough my breasts were next for the treatment but instead of one smack the person wielding this weapon dealt smack after smack, alternating from one breasts to another. As they continued a hand caressed my slit. I cursed myself, knowing I was wet. The skilled fingers found my clit and started rubbing, working the arousal. When my moans revealed my passion the paddling stopped, so did the fingering. My body tensed, my clit ached needing release!

My breathing slowed as I regained some control, but this time it was cue for the thighs again. The paddle was brought down over and over, covering the backs of each thigh. At the same time my clit was given attention, this time with other fingers being pressed deep inside my slicked hole. They fucked me mercilessly as the paddle pained my flesh. Still my tears flowed and I fought the need for fingers working me and the versus the need for the paddling to stop! No I would not accept it, I could not! The pain was too much and still my body thrashed trying to pull away! But again my sex betrayed me, and my juices were flowing with each slam inside me, with each caress around my throbbing clit. I felt my heart beating fast as I built...and again they stopped. My whimpers and sobs broke past the gag. My trainers waited until I was under control again. Oh my clit ached so bad, it was tensing and burning with the need for release.

It felt like an eternity had passed, then my rear felt the work of the trainers. The wide paddle swished back and I heard the wind passed through it! It had holes! I felt dizzy with fear, the world, already black, seemed to grow darker. As the paddle was brought down the most intense pain I had ever felt shook my body! I bit the gag hard, screaming with all my lungs! As it was brought back again I felt not a finger, but a hot tongue and mouth clamp over my pussy. At first sucking the juices out as the paddle came again, but then it found its way to my clit. The paddle landed again as the tongue swirled and massaged my clit. It was the most skillful and adept tongue I had ever felt! Immediately the passion was aroused and my hips rocked against the mouth, pulling away from the paddle at first. Every time I pulled away from it the mouth would stop and the paddle would continue by itself.

What was happening? Where did it go? I needed that release! Each hit sent my mind reeling and I realised that if I wanted release I would have to accept the pain. I forced myself to push my rear out. This signaled the trainer and the paddling came fiercer and faster. As the mouth again clamped against my slit fingers jammed inside me, fucking me hard. The other paddles joined, mercilessly biting my thighs and my breasts. The pain was slowly becoming one with the passion as I felt my juices exploding over the fingers fucking deep inside me. Each paddle hit slid my clit even harder against the hungry tongue. I found myself pushing my rear out, because the faster the paddles landed the faster they were building me and I knew this! I was wanting it! The pain was bringing me the pleasure I needed!

I was about to climax and the paddles found the same rhythm! Each hit in synch with the other, each lick, each fuck from the fingers, all finding themselves landing together. They truly were one! My climax hit and each lick and fuck sent spasms through my body that corresponded with the hits from the paddle! They still hurt but they were what brought the pleasure. Each hit enables my body to rock as I came! Everything was one, one feeling rushing through my body!

As my climax finished I heard the room emptied. I hung there in my chains, breathing heavily. My body aching from the paddling, but it was a resonance that I cherished. My pussy ached as well, so deliciously. I was near asleep when I felt strong hands rubbing a soothing cream all over my skin. It felt so wonderful. When they were done they removed each chain, and the gag, leaving me leaning on the pedestal. Finally these hands took off the soaked blindfold and I looked up to see my Master, who had sent me here for my final lesson. I immediately dropped to my knees, kissing all over his shoes. His hands caressed my hair as he hooked a collar around my neck. It felt so wonderful. Finally he could accept me as his fully. I felt the snap of a leash onto the collar and he tugged it. It was pure instinct, I followed him out the door, to our new life together as Master and his submissive.