Lessons

Story Info
Young couple discover passion after school hours.
1.7k words
4.22
111.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie is what you would call a very outgoing girl. Her shoulder length wavy blond hair is almost not noticed because of her huge natural 38 DD tits. She likes to brag that she had cleavage in the sixth grade and would drive her teacher nuts by wearing low cut blouses to school. Her dad didn't want her to, but she would change at school and he would never know. Her ass was perfectly proportioned, and her flat stomach accentuated the rest of her body. She was a natural blond, and she kept her pussy shaved with just a small strip like an arrow pointing to the promised land.

She sucked her first cock at age 18 in the Library of her high school. Eddie Swartz was the geekiest kid in school, but it was rumored he had blossomed in his pants like Debbie had in the chest. One Saturday afternoon, with special permission from the librarian, they had met in the Library to work on a paper together. Except for the librarian, Debbie and Eddie were alone in the book filled room. They sat across the big wooden table working on a report together when out of the blue Debbie says, "I hear you have a big one."

"A big one what?" Eddie asked.

"You know, a big cock." Debbie said, never letting her gaze leave his beady brown eyes.

Eddie swallowed hard. His cock was already semi-hard from staring at Debbie's tits when he thought she wasn't looking. "It's bigger than the other guys in the locker room." He replied with more than a little bravado.

She smiled, "Prove it."

By now Eddies young cock had grown to full mast, and he was feeling uncomfortable. He looked at her sheepishly and more than a little embarrassed. He stood up, and the bulge behind his zipper was very apparent. She reached out to touch it, but the librarian came around the corned and Eddie sat down quickly, he moaned because it hurt badly. The librarian, a woman of 150 years or so, smiled and said, "I'm going to lunch, Eddie, can you and your friend be alone for an hour or so? I'll lock the door so no one else comes in. I hate to make you two leave, you've been working so hard."

Eddie heart was pounding because he was almost caught doing something his mother would definitely not approve of. "Sure Mrs. H. that's cool. Debbie and I will just work here."

"Fine." Replied the old lady. "I'll be back in an hour."

"I want to suck it," Debbie said in a whisper almost before the old lady had left.

"What?!" Eddie almost couldn't reply.

"You heard me."

In a moment of bravery Eddie stood, and walked gingerly towards the front door. It was glass and covered with white butcher paper. The paper had school 'graffiti' saying things like "Go Mavericks" and "We're Number One!" as were the other large windows facing out to the empty campus. Eddie pulled back slightly on one of the papers and watched as Mrs. H., cane in hand, walked slowly around the corner and off of school grounds.

He smiled broadly, and turned back towards Debbie. He said, "She's..."

But his sentence was caught in his throat. Debbie stood next to the table, her shirt and bra sat in a clump on the stained brown carpet. Her large breast heaved with each breath, and she said matter of factly, "I saw you staring and thought you might like to see all of them."

Eddie's mind reeled as he stared at his hearts desire. He slowly walked toward her, covering the 12 feet or so distance in what seemed like hours. He had been trying to get a glance of Debbie McGruff's tits since the 6th grade. Always darting his eyes away when she would catch him looking. Now here they were, in all their glory. Her tan line barely above her small red nipples. The triangle of the fabric had done a fine job of concealing next to nothing. One time last summer, when he and about 50 other kids were swimming in the school's pool, he stared enough to give himself a painful hard-on. She was standing with her back to him, talking to her friends in the late afternoon sunshine. The sun in her face, had lit her wonderful globes in a golden light. He could see the side of her breast and fantasized about them until he realized his predicament. He had been in the water just hanging onto the side of the pool. Thinking quickly, he grabbed his towel, and walked as well as he could back to the locker room where he locked himself in a bathroom stall and stroked his 8 inch cock till he shot his load into the toilet.

Now, here she was, half naked and asking to suck his, Eddie Slane's cock! He stopped in front of her, and reached out eagerly taking each breast into his hands. They were so HEAVY! She sighed loudly as he began massaging each globe, softly at first, then with more force, marveling at how she reacted to his touch. Her nipples grew stiff in his fingers, and he bent down to take one in his mouth. He smelled her lilac perfume and almost lost his load. She grabbed his head burying his face in her ample breasts. Sucking feverantly now, he laid her back down on the book-covered table. Quickly, he swept his arms across the polished wood, knocking King, Twain, and others onto the floor.

She reached out and started stroking his cock through his pants. It was too big for his britches now, and he helped her undo his fly, then the button. He stood up, and she gasped at the pup tent of cotton she saw. It was wet on the tip, and was still straining at the fabric. She got her composure, and looked up at Eddie in the harsh fluorescent light. He smiled and said, "Please."

She pulled his briefs down around his thighs, and repositioned herself on the table. Laying stomach down, her tits flattened on the cool wood, she started stroking his bare cock again. Eddie moaned, and said "Suck it, please suck it."

She slid forward, Eddie tucked his hand under her skirt and was surprised to feel her bare ass. As his fingers moved down her ass crack he found the string of her panties. A G STRING! He had heard the hot girls wore them and now he knew for sure. She moaned her approval, and Eddie pulled the sting out from between her cheeks. His fingers found her small asshole, and moved down to her sopping pussy. She was so wet his index and middle finger slid in but were almost stopped because she was also very tight.

He moved his now very slick fingers back towards her puckered bung-hole when she took him unexpectantly into her hot mouth.

Eddie gasped, and stood up, pushing his cock deeper past those crimson lips. She gagged a little, and slurped loudly. Eddie watched this Godess suck his cock. Her moans muffled as she moved her head back and fourth, trying to take all of him in, but only managing about half. She used one free hand to stroke his steel rod and hold his big balls. Within seconds, he was shooting his load down the back of her young throat. She tried to move away, but Eddie held her head close and unloaded.

His spasms subsided, and he grabbed a chair to sit down. Debbie got up on her hands and knees, wiping her chin, and licking the sticky goo from her fingers. She smiled but said, "You're an asshole." Then she swirled around on her knees, looking for her cloths on the floor.

When she twisted, her half bare ass that Eddie had been fingering just seconds before, was laid out in front of his face. Instead of replying in words to her insult, he gingerly placed both hands around the band of her skirt and panties and slid them down her smooth thighs. She turned her head to look and say something but before she could Eddie moved his face forward and buried it into her tight snatch.

She squealed in pleasure as Eddie's inexperienced tongue found her small clit. He had spent hours jerking off while reading some of his Dad's old Penthouse magazines he found in the basement about how to eat a woman's pussy. He hoped the letters weren't fake as he now practiced what he had read.

'Make the alphabet with you tongue; don't suck directly on her clit; stick a finger in her ass.' He tried all these and more and soon her pussy juice was running down her thighs as she contorted in orgasm after orgasm.

She was panting know, and breathlessly asked. " Where did you learn...."

But her sentence was cut short because Eddie stood up and placed his now very hard cock against the folds of her womanhood. She spread her legs slightly, and lowered herself to allow him better access.

They both moaned loudly as his prick moved slowly past the resisting walls. With some effort, his full 8 inches hit bottom, and he started stroking quickly. He wanted to slow down, but her encouragement kept his going at a break neck pace. He had already dropped one load, and hoped he could savor this longer. His hopes were short lived though, as he grunted and said he was going to cum.

"Not in me!" she nearly screamed and pulled herself away.

Instinctively, Eddie started stroking his cock. She flipped over, and helped him by caressing his balls. Soon, the feeling started to well up and he shot another huge load all over those wonderful tits.

"I guess I couldn't trust you after all, could I?" said the voice of the Librarian from behind.

In horror, they both turned to look. The old lady had a frown on her face until she noticed Eddie's half flaccid cock. Her frown turned upside down, and she said.

"I probably couldn't resist that either, dear.. Let's go get you cleaned up."