Lessons

Story Info
Begins as thoughts from an internet chat with my Master.
1.9k words
3.75
7.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12:47pmMaster

right I will let u go in the shower and play with your self u dirty slut , but I want the story later ok

12:47pmSlut

.......walks away stripping off her clothing as she heads to the bathroom with a thoughtful smile, a very dirty mind and the need for release.........

I walk away from you slowly stripping off layers of clothing with each step I take down the long hallway.

Unbuttoning my blouse, I let it slip down my arms to the floor and slide my hands behind my back to release my bra.

Looking back over my shoulder I see that you are smiling and I know that you are really loving this.

I decide that I am going to play dirty and see how far you will let me take this.

I slide my skirt and thong down in one motion running my hand up my leg to my sex placing the heel of my hand onto my clit as I slide my fingers across the lips of my pussy. Sliding them inside, ahhmmmm, so wet and warm...

I fuck myself slowly a few times to get them nice and wet. I turn and stick out my tongue to taste my own sweet juices on my fingers sucking them in to my mouth. I see the desire in your eyes and know that I have hit the mark with that, as you get up to follow me into the shower.

The bathroom is large and very modern, with huge windows that lend to the view of mountains and woods behind the house, slate covers the floor and walls and the shower is a 6'x 6 stall with floor to ceiling glass but frosted from the chest down, for privacy, with multiple shower heads on 2 walls.

I get in and start to lather up with my favorite lavender soap as you step in behind me. Your hard cock rests on my ass as you reach around and grab my tits, tweaking and pinching my long hard nipples. I moan and lean back into you allowing your hands to roam my soapy body.

You play with my nipples and your right hand slides down caressing my hip and thigh coming back up to touch my swollen lips. You take your finger and trace over the folds of my pussy teasing and playing but not entering me or touching my clit. I gasp when you finally graze my clit as you dip 2 fingers into my tight hole as you lick and bite at my neck.

Reaching back I take your hard cock in hand and start stroking it to the head and back with slow and deliberate intentions. I feel the head of your cock swell and pulse with every pass my hand takes up and down the length of it.

Your breathing gets faster and I can tell you are really turned on, so I take your balls in my hand and I feel your cock jump.

Almost at your breaking point you decide that I am enjoying this all far too much and stop suddenly and turn me around to face you.

The look in your eye says it all, I know my place. I drop my head in submission placing my arms in front of me crossed at the wrist.

You step out of the shower knowing I don't dare to look up to see what you are doing, for fear that I will be punished and the evening of fun would end before it even began.

I am anxious until I hear the snap of the shower door and you returning to me. You strap on cuffs to both ankles and then make me spread my legs a little more than shoulder width apart, and place a bar between them.

"You were enjoying the upper hand weren't you?"

I didn't answer.

A little softer "weren't you?"

"Yes Sir"

"I think a bit too much as well. You need to be reminded who is the Master and who is the slut"

You take my hands and tie them together and raise them above my head to fasten them to the hook that is in the corner of the shower.

I am left with my legs spread wide and my hands tied above my head so you can pinch my nipples again but harder then before. You look into my eyes as you do and kiss me deeply leaving me breathless and hungry for more but you pull away and place a blindfold over my eyes.

I shiver with excitement and my pussy throbs in anticipation. You turn the water back on and remove the head from its cradle. I hear the water pressure change to a pulse setting and then feel my tits getting pelted with water. You run it up and down my body alternating between hot and cold water causing me to have an overload of sensations. I am getting ggose pimples all over my body and my nipples are like little pebbles.

You place it directly on my clit and feel like I could just about cum but you take it away and run it up and down my legs alternating your mouth and the water between my clit and nipples. You even hit my ass with it a few times for good measure.

I can only hear the water and my own breathing.

The throbbing in my pussy is too much and I want to cum so badly.

I moan that I want to cum for you and I feel you come close to me and you whisper in my ear,

"I am just getting started slut"

You slap my swollen clit with your hand and then I feel your tongue flick across it, sending a shiver through my body. Your tongue plays with the lips of my hole and you tease my clit biting and sucking it. Stroking the entrance with your finger just running over it not entering is driving me crazy.

I buck my hips hoping to get it to slip in. You slap my ass hard and it stings so I stop moving but I plead,

"Please fuck me Master, make me cum please!"

You want to cum? Oh I'll make you cum alright"

With that, you take the shower head again and aim it right at my hard clit, just moving it back and forth slightly to keep changing where it hits but then you open me up with your fingers and hit it right on that button.

My body starts to shake and my knees want to buckle but I can't close my legs and I am hanging by my wrists, so I fall slack as the first wave of orgasm washes over me.

You don't let me have any reprieve and continue the assault on my clit by turning down the hot water and letting the cold water hit right on my hard nub. I start to squeal pulling myself up to try and get away from the cold.

As I am thinking this has to stop or I'll pass out from the feeling...

you turn the water off. I feel you releasing my hands from the hook and my ankles from the spreader bar but leave on the blindfold.

You guide me out of the shower and I feel a soft warm towel running over my body and each rub causes goose bumps to raise on my skin. You take me to the bed and lay me down.

You caress each part of me that you can while you are tying my arms and legs to the 4 posts on the bed.

I am open and exposed with no idea what you have in store for me.

My mind is racing, I know I have told you some of my fantasies, one of them was to be forced to orgasm repeatedly and I know I said something about wanting to get fucked from behind while I was giving head.

And who doesn't like a bit of soft bondage and Dom/Sub?

Back out of my head, I hear the chest that I keep my toys in open and wonder what you are taking out to use for my lesson.

I feel you kneel between my legs,

"Now Slut, you begged to cum before so now I am going to give you your wish. You are going to cum for me.....until I say you're done."

You lube up a small plug and insert it into my ass causing me to moan with pleasure.

"Oh I knew you'd like that you dirty little tramp, your nothing but s dirty little slut aren't you?"

As I try to answer, you push an 8" vibrator into my wet pussy and I scream out in pleasure.

Breathlessly, "Yes,...yes Master I'm your cum slut!"

You turn up the vibrator and shift so your cock is perched at my lips and the next moan I make, you shove your cock into my mouth and fuck my throat as you stroke the toy in and out of my dripping hole.

"You like all your holes filled slut?

I know you do...

you don't have to answer .... just keep sucking that cock."

I lift my head to take more of your cock in my mouth and moan around it.

"That's right blow me bitch!

Now, I know how you love to get fucked....

So that's why I have invited a couple friends over to, mmmm...see you tonight."

I stop sucking your cock to take in what you have just said, only to have it pushed back into my wet mouth.

Now I hear the other men in the room make some noise and wonder if it's even your cock in my mouth right now.

I feel hands starting to roam my body and 2 hard rods have been placed in my hands that are still tied out to my sides.

I start stroking them as best I can. Someone removes the vibrator and plug from my ass and twat. Only to be lifted and refilled with 2 throbbing hard cocks.

"aahhhh, yyyeeessss" is all I can get out between trusts of cock

All I know is the feeling of this thrusting in and out of every hole...

I have lost count of how many times I have cum and how long these men have been banging me.

Throughout all of this you are there goading all of them on.

"Fuck her harder!"

"She likes to be spanked."

"She gives great head, didn't I tell you guys?"

I feel something wet and cold touch my clit and another cock enters and fills me.

I feel a small jolt on my clit that causes me to jump. Remember when you were a kid and put a 9 volt battery to your tongue. That's almost what it felt like.

It took me by surprise and then I felt it again, and again. I was gushing again within seconds getting hit with wave upon wave of orgasm.

As it stops I feel that the guy fucking my mouth is about to cum. He grunts and pulls out his cock shooting it all over my face.

Trying to catch my breath, the 2 men stroking their hard cocks into me start to swell & twitch, they are grunting and moaning, ready to blow their loads.

When I feel that jolt again on my clit, only this time it is a constant stimulation and causes me to cum again and again as they pull out and cum all over me. I am writhing with the orgasms that you are wracking me with until everything goes black........

I wake feeling cool water hitting on my face. I passed out in the shower from the orgasm I had thinking about all the things I want some sexy man to do to his very own cum slut.