Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Unusual family custom between father & daughter.
1.3k words
4.19
184.8k
43
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

My wife Sylvia is French. She came to this country with her family when she was about twelve. She still has a slight French accent which I have always thought was really cute. And of course she is beautiful in the way that only French women can be.

I know what most men think about French women, and I have to say that in Sylvia's case, all of the stories are true. She is a sensitive and passionate lover, always there for me when I want or need her. In more than twenty years of marriage I have never been unfaithful to her, never even thought about being with another woman. Until a couple of weeks ago, that is, when I started to have lustful thoughts about someone else. And that someone was our eldest daughter Nicole.

You see, Sylvia's family had a rather unusual custom. When each daughter reached the age of eighteen, she was introduced to the delights of lovemaking by her father. This was referred to by the phrase "l'instruction", which was always spoken in French. Of course, when I first found out about this tradition, I was shocked. But by that time I was so in love with Sylvia that I would have married her even if her family were from another planet. But after we were married I had more or less forgotten about the custom. Now that I think of it, Sylvia's father Jacques and I have always bonded well. Of course we have never spoken about it, but maybe it's because we have both made love to the same woman.

There is another unusual thing about Sylvia's family. On her mother's side, for as long as anyone can remember, all of the children born into the family have been girls. Sylvia and her younger sister Gabrielle were continuing the tradition, as we had three beautiful daughters, and Gabrielle had two girls of her own.

Our eldest daughter, Nikki as we called her, was the image of her mother, a classic French beauty. The more I looked at her, the more she reminded me of her mother when I had first met her. And when I looked at her, I was reminded that in just a few days she would reach her eighteenth birthday.

Nikki was aware of the tradition, of course. A few weeks ago, Sylvia had explained it all to her. Since then, Nikki had started to look at me differently. Her look seemed to be a mixture of curiosity and lust. That was when I started to have lustful thoughts about her.

At last the day of Nikki's eighteenth birthday arrived. There was the usual birthday excitement of gifts in the morning, and then in the evening there was cake and party hats with dinner. Then after dinner, Sylvia packed the two younger girls into the car and they all went off to spend the night at her sister's house.

After waving goodbye, I came back into the house and looked for Nikki. I heard the shower running in the bathroom. So I went to the ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom, showered, shaved, and did all of the other little things that were necessary in preparation for making love.

When I was ready, I put on a robe, dimmed the lights, and sat on the bed and waited. Soon there was a knock on the door. It opened and Nikki came into the room. She closed the door and stood with her back to it. I could see that she was nervous, so I stood up, walked over to her, and took her in my arms. She nestled up against me, and looked into my eyes. Her eyes betrayed a mix of emotions - wonder, lust, and just a touch of fright.

I smiled at her as I brushed a lock of hair from her face. Then I kissed her very gently. She responded, gently at first, and then her mouth became more urgent on mine, and her tongue found mine.

The kiss left Nikki breathless for a few moments, but then she smiled at me and reached for the sash of her robe. She undid the sash, and pulled the robe from her shoulders. The robe dropped to the floor and she stood before me completely naked.

"Oh, Nikki, you are beautiful!" I gasped as I looked at her. It was a long time since I had seen a young woman naked, and memories of a young Sylvia came flooding back to me. Nikki was so like her mother, and yet of course they were different, almost as though they were sisters and not mother and daughter.

I moved close to Nikki and kissed her lips lightly, and then I kissed her neck, and moved my mouth down to her beautiful breasts. She gasped as I look one nipple in my mouth and gently sucked it. Then she reached out and pulled my face close to her. I turned my lips to her other nipple and soon they were both as hard as little berries.

I took Nikki's hand and gently led her to the bed. She lay down, shyly, and I kneeled down next to the bed. I kissed her tummy, and moved my lips down, slowly down, over her smooth mound, until I came to her pussy. She jumped as my lips touched her there, but then she relaxed a little, and moaned softly as my tongue explored her little pussy. But she gasped as my lips found her clit and I began to suck it. Then suddenly she cried out, "Oh, fuck me, Daddy! Please, please fuck me now!"

I moved between her open legs and touched my cock to her pussy. "Yes, Daddy!" she pleaded. "Put it in me now. Please! Please!"

I pressed gently and my cock started to push into her pussy. Oh, how tight she was, so wonderfully tight! But soon I reached her barrier. Nikki knew what to expect. She gritted her teeth and said, "Do it, Daddy! Pop my cherry!" So I gave a quick thrust and Nikki cried out in pain.

I stopped pressing, and I kissed her cheek, wiping away her tears. "It's OK, sweetheart," I said. "It won't hurt any more."

"I know, Daddy," she said weakly. Then she smiled at me, and so I continued pressing my cock into her pussy. It was an amazing sensation, having her pussy cling so tightly to my cock. Then slowly I withdrew. Nikki gave a little cry of disappointment as I pulled it out, but then she smiled as I pushed back into her again.

I stroked gently in and out of her, and her breathing became faster and faster, until suddenly she wrapped her legs around me and screamed with pleasure as she came in her first orgasm.

I lay inside her until her pleasure subsided, and then I started stroking again. Much to her delight she soon had another orgasm. But this time I came as well, and filled her little pussy with my cum.

Nikki slept with me that night, curled up against my chest. In the morning we both woke early, and we made love again. Then afterwards as we lay together, there was the noise of an automobile pulling into the driveway. Sylvia and the other girls had arrived home. Nikki quickly scurried back to her own bed. It would soon be time for all of the girls to get ready for school.

Now that she was a woman, Nikki knew that she had our blessing to have sex with boys when she was ready. But she also knew that, until she met the right boy, her Daddy would take care of her needs. And what better way is there for a father to show his love for his daughter?

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers