Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,280 Followers

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes. Oh god. Oh shit oh shit oh shit! I'm going to cum!" She cried suddenly, her whole body tensing and her pussy convulsing around my shaft. "Uhhhh Uhhhh fuck!" She squealed as I continued to stroke her clit. I stroked my cock in and out, sliding wetly into her pussy and then withdrawing until only my head was inside her. I could feel that I was going to come any second, and apparently she sensed it as well. She pushed me back, causing me to come completely out of her. As I stroked forward she captured my cock in her hands and guided me up so that my shaft was on her freshly shaved mound, her hands stroking wildly up and down as my hips continued to stroke, driving my cock along her smooth skin and into her hands.

"Ohhhh shit. Here it comes!" I grunted as my body convulsed, driving my cock as far as it would go and pressing my balls against her wet pussy. My cock surged a gush of hot white cum that lanced up and landed in a long string across her left breasts from her belly button to her shoulder. Time and again my body jerked, depositing more of my cum onto her. I could hear my wife's soft moans as well, her low long groan of orgasm escaping her lips as I stood between Lisa's legs, my chest heaving to catch my breath. I watched her, sitting in the water with Joe next to her, one of her big tits in his mouth and apparently a hand under the water in her pussy.

"Thank you." Lisa whispered before pushing me away. She slid off the counter and stepped gingerly to the tub and slipped back into the water. I followed behind, my now soft dick trailing a streamer of cum as I stepped over the edge of the tub.

"Well, now we're all shaved. I think we should go shopping tomorrow. We need a new dress for the party tomorrow night." My wife said to no one in particular. "You'll take me shopping won't you sweetie?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered, wondering just what she had in mind.

We lounged in the tub for another fifteen or so minutes and then we all got out of the tub, and dried off and headed off to bed, my wife and I in one bed and Joe and his wife in the other. The lights hadn't been of too long before you could hear the sounds of sex in Joe and Lisa's bed.

"Wanna screw?" I whispered to my wife.

"Not tonight. You'll get plenty tomorrow I'm sure." She said as she rolled over naked in the bed, putting her back toward me.

With a groan of frustration I rolled over as well and did my best to fall asleep, my mind filled with the sensations and images of screwing Lisa on the counter.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,280 Followers
12