Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers

"Hello." I heard from behind me.

I turned to see the young man and his wife from the restaurant. She had changed from the rather conservative dress she wore to dinner into a very short mini-skirt, mesh stockings, spandex tube top and high stiletto heels. Her hair was in a ponytail, which made her look even younger than the late twenties I had pegged her for at dinner.

"Mind if I ask your wife for a dance?" The young man asked, clearly nervous.

"Sure, hon, would you like to dance with the young gentleman?"

"I wouldn't mind at all." My wife answered, getting up and letting him take her hand.

As he led her to the dance floor I turned to the young lady. "Would you care to dance?"

"Uh, sure." She answered at least as nervous as her husband or boyfriend had been. I got up with a quiet chuckle and walked her to the dance floor where a medium speed bump and grind song was playing.

"So, is this your first time at a function like this?" I asked her, just loud enough for her to hear me over the music as I wrapped one arm around her thin waist and pulled her close to me.

"Uh huh. You?"

"Uh huh. So, I saw you at dinner."

"Yeah. My husband said your wife caught his eye, he thought maybe you two would be a good ice breaker."

"Well, consider the ice broken." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?" she answered with a bit brighter smile.

We continued to dance until the song ended and then I let her slip from my grasp and stand a couple feet from me while the next song started up. It was a bit slower and quieter song and she stepped closer to me this time, pressing her full firm breasts against my chest. "You know?" She said quietly, "I was kind of afraid that you'd start groping me as soon as we got out here."

"Disappointed?"

"No, surprised. I figured that's what all guys did, grope and fuck."

"Well, I can grope you if you think it will make you feel better." I answered her with a soft chuckle.

"You can if you want. I know you're interested."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I'm rubbing against a huge bulge in your pants." She said with a girlish giggle.

"So can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Was your goal to look younger than you really are?"

"I kind of thought that was what guys wanted."

"Not all guys." I answered as I slid a hand up her back to her hair. I found the bow of the hair tie that was holding her long brown hair up high on her head and pulled it, sliding it out of her hair and letting her hair fall loose down until it was half way down her back. "There, better." I said as she shook her head to settle her hair.

"You like it better this way?"

"It looks more natural. Less little girlish."

"You don't like little girlish?"

"Sweetie, I have daughters older than you."

"Does that mean you're not interested in me?"

I chuckled softly and pointed to where her husband and my wife were dancing. "Look over there. Isn't that your husband's hand under my wife's dress?"

"Uh huh."

"So men are men. I'm not going to say no if you want to experience an older man. Is that what you're asking? To experience sex with an older man?"

"Well, I guess kinda. That was Tom's idea anyway. He said that he thought we should see what other people are like. Our sex life hasn't been the greatest."

"I see." I answered quietly, sliding my hands down her back to her butt. I gently squeezed her tight round ass, pulling her harder against me. "Is this more like what you expected?"

"A little."

"Well, there are two ways to do things, you can grope, or you can seduce. I personally prefer the second." I said quietly, sliding one hand up from her butt, leaving the other resting on her round curves while I moved the first up between us, gently cupping her spandex covered breast with my hand. "No bra, huh?"

"No, Tom thought it might be easier access without one."

"It is that." I whispered, holding her tit in my hand and stroking my thumb back and forth across her nipple. The song ended and we continued to stand against each other until the next song started. Fortunately it was another nice slow song and I was able to continue to stroke her quickly hardening nipple.

"That feels nice." She cooed softly. "I like your touch."

"Thank you." I answered as she moved one hand from my back to her own side. She teased the material of the spandex down off her breast so my hand was pressing on her bare skin.

"That better?"

"Much." I answered quietly as the song continued.

"Mmmmmmm you are getting me so turned on." She said, sliding a hand between us and feeling my hard cock through my pants. "Is this really as big as it feels?"

"You're welcome to find out." I could almost feel her grin as she unzipped my pants and slipped a hand inside.

"No underwear either. I guess we're twins."

"Seems so." I said as her hand closed around my shaft and played with me inside my pants. "If you keep that up I'm going to have to find someplace to fuck you."

"That's the idea, isn't it? You succeeded in getting me really wet." She said as the song ended.

"So it is." I said, taking her by the hand and walking her to the table we had been at. I grabbed a chair and carried it around behind one of the planters, setting it down. I pulled my cock out of my pants, letting my long fat pole stick out at her as I sat down. "Come here." I coaxed, pulling her hips toward me so she had to straddle me. I felt the hotness of her wet pussy press against my cock under her mini skirt, her left tit still hanging out. I reached for her top and pulled it slowly down to her waist, exposing her C cup breasts and hard perky nipples. I leaned her back a little, wrapping an arm around her back to hold her against my hard shaft as I lowered my face to her chest, sucking the whole front of one tit into my mouth.

"Oh damn." She whispered as I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple.

I sucked and teased one tit and then changed to the other, repeating the sensations of my tongue pressing against her areola and nipple at the same time. The longer I spent working on her breasts the more her hips seemed to move, grinding her wet pussy against my cock. I left it up to her to signal when she was ready and knew she was when she tried to lift herself up to get my head between her soaking wet lips.

"I hope this fits." She said quietly, standing herself up over my lap and reaching down for my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and then rubbed my head around her lips, teasing it between them and then slowly pressing herself down on my mushroom head. "Ohhhhhh god." She moaned softly as she tried to push more of me into her, only my head and an inch or two of me sticking inside her tight confines.

"Just sit there and relax." I coached, sliding a hand between us and putting my hand on her bare mound. I slipped my thumb down to the top of her pussy and gently massaged the protruding hooded clit, working it in circles with my thumb while she sat mostly still on me.

The longer I worked her clit the more she felt inclined to move, her hips rocking slowly and her legs lifting and lowering herself on and off my shaft. It wasn't long before she had all of me inside her excited pussy, her soft moans and gasps becoming more and more punctuated with each passing moment.

"Oh god....you know....exactly....what to.....do....... to me!" She gasped brokenly as she rode up and down, my thumb still stroking her clit and my other hand now up on one exposed breast, squeezing and twisting the nipple. "Oh fuck I'm going to come!" she squeaked as her body trembled and tensed over me. A long slow groan escaped her lips as her pussy contracted around me, her vaginal muscles rippling and trying to draw me deeper into her tight tunnel.

"Ohhhh god that felt good. I wish you could teach my husband to do that."

"He'll learn as long as he pays attention to your body. That's all it is really, just reading your body and trying to maximize the pleasure for you."

"But what about you? You haven't come yet."

"No, I'll have my turn, and now you have your choice. See I pleasured you, now you can choose your method of pleasuring me."

"What if I just decide not to and go away?"

"That's your choice too. But it doesn't happen too often."

"And with his cock, it shouldn't happen at all." I heard a familiar female voice say from behind me, causing the young lady on my lap to quickly pull her spandex top up to cover her tits. "Oh don't worry sweetie, you don't have to be bashful around me." Joan, the redhead from the pool said as she stepped around the planter and leaned against the side of my chair.

Joan was wearing a tight fitting red dress that looked more like a long wide strip of material wrapped around her body. Her nice sized tits were covered by a strip of material running across her chest which seemed to wrap around her back and stop on her right side at a large silver clasp. The skirt was equally tight fitting, looking like a wider strip that wrapped around her the other direction, also wrapping up her body and meeting the upper piece at the clasp, leaving two wide sections of her creamy white body exposed below her sexy breasts and above the form fitting skirt. It looked to me like I could easily slide the skirt up and the top down off her breasts and have access to all her best spots within moments.

"Go ahead stud. I know exactly what you're thinking."

"Really? What's that?"

"You're thinking you want to pull my top down and suck my nipples like you just did to this young lady. You can if you want." She said sliding her hands up to her top and starting to slowly roll the material down over her tits. "If I were you I'd just ride him until he comes. You could suck him, but trust me, that cock is trip fantastic!"

"I'm not sure I can like this." She said shyly.

"Joan."

"Oh shush. This is lady talk. One of us is going to get to ride that cock, the only question is which one?"

"I can't" the young lady said, quickly standing up off my lap and almost running away.

"Joan, that wasn't nice."

"No, but I hated to see that cock go to waste, she said as she pulled the little dress up to her waist, revealing a pair of tiny red panties. She quickly skimmed them down and stepped out of them, playfully laying them across my shoulder as she swung her leg over my lap, reaching down and guiding my cock toward her pussy. "Ohhhhh yeah. Perfect." She moaned as she wiggled her hips to work herself down over my shaft.

"I guessed you'd try to find me." I said as she began to slide herself up and down my shaft.

"You guessed right." She said as she pushed her hands down past her crotch to undo my belt and pants. "Push these down a bit, okay sweetie? I like how you feel against me, not your pants."

"Okay." I answered, working my pants down to my thighs so she was resting her bare ass on my legs.

"Ohhhhh much better." She cooed as she started sliding up and down again, slowly, her hands moving to my shoulders as she leaned her chest toward me. "I saw how nicely you sucked that cute girl's nipples. Wanna try that on mine a while?"

"Sure." I answered, looping my arms around her back and pulling her shoulders down closer to me, and her tits to my mouth. "Right there." I said, sliding my hands around her to her chest and cupping both tits, squeezing them into fat cones, her hard nipples pointing to my mouth. I closed my lips around the front of her left breast and sucked deeply, drawing as much of her soft flesh into my mouth as I could, swirling my tongue around the sides of the hard nipple, drawing a soft moan from her lips.

I released her tit with a loud slurp and then moved to the other, sucking it in like the first and teasing her nipple as she continued to ride up and down my fat shaft, her hips rocking with each stroke so that as she slid down there was more pressure on the underside of my head and less on her upward stroke. The effect was quickly pushing me up the slope toward climax.

"You trying to make me come?" I groaned as I released her tit from my mouth.

"No more than you're trying to make me come! I want you to fill my hot little pussy. You're my first fuck tonight and I want it to be your cum deep inside me when I do it with anyone else."

"Is that why the panties?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She moaned. "Gotta catch you before you get away."

I let go of one of her tits and slid my hand down to our laps, pressing my finger against her wet lips, causing her clit to slide up and down my finger as she rode me. "Oh shit. No fair." She gasped at the first stroke down on my finger.

"Gotta make you climax before I do." I grunted, trying to hold back the sensations building deep inside me.

"Not if I can help it." She grunted, bouncing a bit harder on my finger. "Come on sexy. Fill my hot little cunt with your cream!" She said quietly, screwing her face up and wrinkling her nose as she tried to contain her own approaching orgasm. "Ohhhhh yeah. I can feel your cock getting fatter. I can feel all that hot cum boiling up inside you, just trying to squirt into my hot little cunt! Ohhhh yeah. Here it comes...I can feel it. Ohhhhhh OHHHHH...YESSSSSSS!" She hissed loudly as my body jerked under her, my hard cock pumping a surge of my hot cum up into her pussy.

I felt her body tense, her legs and arms trembling as she sat on me. She let her breath out in a long slow moan of pleasure that seemed to last forever as my body jerked several more times, jamming my cock all the way into her before the next surge of hot cum pumped up into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh god yes." She moaned as she leaned herself forward, pressing her bare tits into my face. I opened my mouth and sucked one of her tits into my mouth and gently closed my teeth on her nipple, nipping it slightly and making her jump in surprise. Before she could pull her tit from my mouth I flicked my tongue across the hard nub and teased it. "You are so naughty!" She breathed as her body began to relax from the sudden second peak of her orgasm. "So wonderfully naughty. Your wife must absolutely love what you do to her."

"Sometimes, just not often enough." I said as I gently kissed each of her soft tits.

"Too bad, If you were mine I'd never be able to get enough of this cock."

"I appreciate the compliment." I answered as she pushed herself back.

"Hand me those panties now sweetie." She said, holding her hand out for the panties that had slipped off my shoulder to the floor. I reached down and handed them to her. She carefully slipped one foot into the panties and then quickly lifted herself up off of me, sticking her other foot in and sliding them up to capture the cum leaking from her. "Oh these are gonna be sooooo wet all night."

She pulled her skirt down and then knelt down in front of me and leaned over my lap quickly closing her mouth around my softening cock. "It's just polite to clean up a good cock after a cum like that." She said, taking a quick break from her oral ministrations to my cock. "Besides, it's a fun one to make hard."

"I can't believe there's anything left to get hard." I said as I enjoyed her mouth.

"Well stud, I don't know how many times you did it today, but it looks like there's at least one more in there yet." She said with a smile releasing my half hard cock. "Time to stand." She coaxed, letting me stand up in front of her. She pulled my pants up, buttoned them and closed the belt, leaving my cock sticking out my fly. "I should just leave it like that." She said with a grin, standing up and pulling her top back over her tits. "But then I'd just ruin the fun for someone else to get it out."

"I suppose." I answered as she coaxed my shaft back onto my pants and carefully zipped them up.

She stepped to me, pressed her body against mine and gave me a long wet kiss. "If you decide you need a bed partner tonight, I'm available." She whispered.

"What about your husband?"

"He's already found a friend for tonight. Me, I'm on the hunt. I wouldn't even mind if I team up with your wife. Maybe I can teach her a thing or two."

"Maybe you could. I'll keep it in mind."

"You do that." She whispered before giving me another kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth and teasing mine before she pulled away. "Hope to see you later stud!"

"Bye Joan." I said, as she walked away.

I found our table, and the drinks I had left there, quickly downing what was left of mine before heading to the bar for another. This time I just got a soft drink, already feeling the alcohol from the last one swirling around my head.

I looked around for my wife and found her dancing on the floor with a guy, the fast song allowing her to shimmy and shake her big tits in the dress, the hem of which had somehow worked up to the bottom of her ass, exposing her pussy to anyone who cared to look, which seemed to be several guys besides the one she was dancing with. I had no idea what happened to the young guy she started with.

"You seem to be popular tonight." A tall thin oriental woman said, stepping up to the table and sitting down in a chair close to me, her long slender legs crossing sexily.

"That's some dress." I said, admiring the outfit she had on.

"You like it?" She asked, standing up and turning a full circle for me. The dress was a soft pink material that ran from the top of her breasts down to mid-thigh in a slightly hourglass shape, leaving her sides bare from neck to toes. The back of the dress was a similarly shaped, thought it started much lower, at mid back. The sides of the dress were little more than two sections of pink lace, one up near her breasts, the other from low on her hip to the hem of the dress. There was no doubt from the outfit that she couldn't be wearing either panties, bra or stockings.

"Yeah I do." I answered.

"Cool." She said, swinging her long black hair over one shoulder so it hung down nearly to one of the nipples protruding through the material. "Care to dance? Or would you just like to go find a quiet corner and play a little?"

"Um. Kind of forward isn't it?"

"A bit, but then I'm not known for my subtlety. I've been watching you since you walked in. So far you've spent more time making two women climax than you have dancing. I figure if you're that popular I might as well see if I can play a little. Of course if you prefer to play while we dance..." she said, letting the obvious invitation taper off to a seductive look.

"It might not hurt to dance. A little recovery time would be nice." I said as I got up.

"Oh sweetie, you don't need any recovery time." She said, stepping over to me and wrapping one arm around my neck and the other down to my pants where she squeezed my quickly hardening cock. "Ohhhh not at all. But if you wanna dance, how about right here?" She said as she started moving with the music, rubbing her full breasts against my chest as her hand stroked my cock through my pants.

I moved my hands to her hips, feeling her bare skin moving under my hands as she swayed.

"Feel free to explore all you want." She cooed, continuing to rub her body against mine.

With a little inward shrug I let my hands slide up her sides, without difficulty slipping inside the exposed sides of the dress until I could cup both her soft full breasts inside the dress. Her nipples were indeed rock hard, and her tits were just a little bit more than my large hands could cup, each firm and round, definitely not needing a bra for support. She seemed to enjoy the sensations of my hands on her warm tits as she unzipped my pants and slipped a hand inside.

"Mmmmmmm, such a nice fat dick." She cooed as she wrapped her delicate little hand around as much of me as she could. She wormed my cock out of my pants, holding it between us and wrapping both hands around it to stroke its length. "Oh yeah. No need for a rest. This cock is already up to the challenge."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers