Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
The second daughter turns eighteen.
1k words
4.4
81.8k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

The weeks rolled by, and soon it was summer vacation.

Now, vacation time is usually pretty chaotic at our house. The house is usually filled with daughters, nieces, and their friends. But this year it was different.

Foe a start, Nicole had a boyfriend, Jason. She had met him at the beach just after the start of her vacation. Then one morning, when she came in to breakfast, she threw her arms around me and said, "Thank you, thank you, Daddy, for l'instruction. It made things so much easier." Nikki went on to tell me that she and Jason had had sex for the first time the previous night. She said that it was his first time, but since I had taught her what to do, it was wonderful for both of them.

I kissed her and said, "That's what l'instruction is for, sweetie."

After that, Nikki wanted to spend almost all of her time with Jason, so we didn't see much of her that summer.

Chantelle spent a lot of her time with Jasmin, but I knew that they were both dating boys, so it seemed that things were working out for them as well.

Then there was our second daughter, Danielle. She was seventeen, the same age as her cousin Celene. They had both been packed off to summer camp. And so that just left our youngest daughter, Christina, and most weekends she had sleepovers at her friends' houses. Suddenly the house seemed very empty.

One advantage of the empty house, of course, was that Sylvia, Gabrielle and I could get together, which we did often. Gabrielle was just as passionate a lover as was Sylvia, and I loved fucking them both. My favourite position was to have them lie next to each other on the bed, and I would fuck Sylvia for a few strokes, and then I would fuck Gabrielle for a few strokes. I found that I could last a long time like this, and when I was ready to cum I would spray spunk all over them both.

It was a great summer.

Eventually the summer came to an end. Danielle and Celene returned from camp, and soon it was time for Nikki to leave for college.

There were tears, of course. I knew that this day would come, and I had prepared myself, but Sylvia was a mess for a few days. And as Chantelle was also off to college, Gabrielle was in the same state. I comforted them both in the usual way.

***

The months rolled by, and then one evening in bed, Sylvia said to me, "I spoke to Danielle today about l'instruction."

Danielle! I'd almost forgotten that she would be eighteen soon.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She was surprised, of course," replied Sylvia. "She asked if you had given l'instruction to Nikki, and I told her that you had. Then she went quiet. I'm not sure what she wants to do about it."

"Well, her birthday isn't for a couple of weeks yet," I said. "Let's just give her time to think about it."

Danielle's birthday arrived, and I still did not know what she wanted to do about l'instruction. Well, there's no rush, I thought. Nikki came back from college that evening to celebrate with Danielle, and we had the usual family party at dinner.

After dinner, Nikki took me aside. "Danni talked to me about l'instruction," she said. "I think that she's a bit nervous about it, so I suggested that maybe you could fuck me while she watches, and that might help her to relax. Is that OK?"

Was it OK? I hadn't fucked Nikki in months, and here was a chance to explore her tight little pussy once more. "Of course it's OK," I said.

I discreetly explained to Sylvia what was happening, and so she took Christina to stay with her parents for the night. As soon as they had left, Nikki and Danni disappeared into Danni's room. So I went and prepared myself for making love.

I lay on my bed and waited until the girls came into my room. They were both wearing Baby Doll pyjamas and they looked really hot. Without saying anything, Nikki slipped off her pyjamas and moved onto the bed. My cock was already rock hard, and she sat on top of me and slid it into her very wet pussy.

Nikki rode my cock like an expert. "Ohhhh, Danni," she moaned. "This is soooooo nice! Daddy's cock feels wonderful in my pussy. Wouldn't you like to try it?"

Danni came over to the bed and kissed Nikki on the cheek. Nikki slipped off my cock, and Danni got onto the bed, and moved on top of me. Then with a quick movement of her hips, she thrust her pussy down and completely swallowed my cock.

'Oh, Daddyyyyy," she moaned. "Your cock is so big. Fuck me! Fuck me hard with your big cock!" I thrust up to meet her movements, and the tightness of her pussy squeezed my cock in an incredible way. "Ohhhh, I'm cumming, Danni!" I gasped. "Cum inside me, please, Daddy!" she pleaded. I shot my cum deep into her pussy at the same instant as she came.

The three of us lay there together, and then something occurred to me. My cock had slipped very easily into Danni's pussy. She wasn't a virgin!

Danni saw the look on my face. "Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy. I planned this with Nikki so I hoped that you wouldn't notice. I didn't want you to be disappointed with me."

"Oh, Danni," I said, stroking her cheek. "Of course I'm not disappointed in you. But it looks as though I can't teach you very much."

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said. "It's not as though I've had a LOT of experience. And when Nikki told me how wonderful it was with you and her, I didn't want to miss out."

I kissed both girls and pulled them close to me, enjoying the feeling of their little tits on my chest. Then they both slid down and took it in turns to suck my cock until it was nice and hard again.

"My turn," said Nikki. "Let's finish what we started."

None of us got much sleep that night.

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers