Lessons For Katie 01

Story Info
Katie gets more than a driving lesson
2.1k words
4.39
137.5k
101

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie is my step daughter in her final year of high school. Her mother & I got together when she was 8 & 10 years later, she has grown up in to hot young woman. I mean long blond hair, slender, curvaceous body & E size boobs that defy gravity.

I never really took any notice of her in that way until a few months back. I noticed doing the washing, some new bras & panties, that were pretty sexy & grown up looking.

I asked my wife if they were hers & I just hadn't noticed & she said they were Katie's. She decided to buy herself some more grown up clothes.

Katie used to get dressed in the bathroom after a shower. But a couple of months back, started coming out in just a towel, grabbing her clothes out of the laundry basket & then heading off to her room to get dressed.

One night when she went to grab her clothes, her towel came undone & half fell off her. I pretended not to notice & made no mention of it to her. However I did notice she was completely shaved. I also saw her size E boobs for the first time. They just sat there, no sag at all. Just nice & pert.

She quickly covered herself again & ran to her room.

I caught a few glimpses of her new underwear, as she wears baggy singlet tops & loose short shorts around the house. I started taking more notice of her.

One day I had to go to the bathroom, whilst she was in the shower. I announced myself, as we always do, to let her know I was coming in. The shower curtain wasn't pulled across completely & I saw her whole body, naked & wet. I instantly felt a tingle downstairs. I was annoyed at myself for thinking what I was thinking. I mean this girl calls me dad for Christ's sake.

I told her the shower curtain was open & said sorry. Katie just said, 'That's ok dad. Don't stress. I didn't realise it wasn't shut.'

One night I walked through the house to lock the doors before bed. As I walked past her room, I heard heavy breathing coming from there. The lights were off in the hall, so she didn't see me. But her door was slightly open & her bedside light was on.

I couldn't help myself. I looked through the 5-6 inch gap in the door & saw her. Legs spread, playing with herself. I had never really thought of Katie doing that, but there she was, one hand playing with one of her breasts under her t-shirt, whilst the other one worked her pussy & clit.

I stood there for about 5 minutes watching in the dark hall. My dick had gotten hard & found myself stroking it through my shorts. I watched as after a while, her back arched, she closed her legs around hand & she started to shake a little. I knew I just watched my step-daughter have an orgasm.

I quickly scurried off to my room, forgetting about locking the door & climbed into bed next to my wife. She was already asleep naked, laying on her side. I grabbed some lube out of the side drawer, rubbed it over my dick & pushed it straight into my wife's sleeping pussy. She woke up pretty quickly, with me fucking her from behind. 'What's gotten into you?' she said, as she reached back & grabbed my arse to pull me deeper into her. After watching Katie & stroking my cock, I only lasted about 3 or 4 minutes, before a slammed my dick deep into her pussy & exploded. Kassy pulled away from me, rolled over & cleaned my dick of both of our juices, with her mouth, then said goodnight & went back to sleep.

The next morning, I said good morning to Katie, she smiled a cutsie smile & then left for school.

A few days later, I gathered all the dirty washing up out of the bathroom to take to the laundry. On top of the pile I picked up was one of Katie's new bras. I leaned my head down & smelt her worn bra. Such a fragrance. I knew I was home alone, so I dropped the bundle of clothes, except for that sexy, sweet smelling E cup bra. I pulled down my shorts & started stroking my cock, why holding her bra over my face & breathing in the sweet aroma. I masturbated harder & quicker, until I felt that urge come on. I held her bra up to my cock & blew into one of the cups. It looked hot seeing my load soaking into her bra. I quickly cleaned myself up & took the washing to the laundry, being sure to have that bra in the first load that went into the machine.

I always pick Katie up late at night, when she works her casual job. Plus I take her on all of her driving lessons. So we talk a lot & sometimes she confides some pretty personal stuff to me. Like I knew she was a virgin, as she told me the one boyfriend she had last year, hit her up for sex, she said no & he dumped her next day. She hasn't had a boyfriend since. She told me, 'when I'm ready I'll know. But not yet.' Good girl.

About 2 weeks after the hallway incident, Katie asked if I could take her for a night driving lesson for the night practice. I agreed & we grabbed the keys & headed off. She'd been driving for about half an hour with general chit chat, when Katie says to me, 'You know how I haven't had sex with anyone yet?' I was a little taken aback, but said 'Sure & good on you for not rushing into anything.'

Katie then says 'Well I do play with myself when I'm alone.' Not knowing how to respond, I play dumb. 'OK I didn't know that & probably didn't need to know that.'

Her next comment stunned me. 'I saw you at my bedroom door the other night dad. When I was rubbing myself up. I thought everyone was in bed & felt the need. Apparently you did too, because after I came, I heard you rush off to your room & wake mum up. What would she say if she knew you woke her up for that fuck, after pulling yourself watching me masturbate?'

I felt embarrassed & like I was in shit all at the same time. What if she told my wife?

'I'm really sorry sweetie. I shouldn't have watched & I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm so sorry hun.'

'Well I think I'm ready to have sex with someone now. Not just anyone. Someone who'll treat me good & be gentle at first & show me what to do. Do you know anyone like that dad?'

All I could say was, 'No & I don't think we should be having this conversation anymore.'

'Sure you do. I think you know someone who'll be gentle with me on my first time.' Then she reached across the car & squeezed my thigh hard. 'Someone like you perhaps.'

'You don't mean that honey. Plus I'm your dad & what about your mum?'

'I do mean that, you're not my REAL dad & mum doesn't have to know. I know you want me too. I know you've seen me naked a few times now, although you never said. Plus there's the whole watching me in the hallway thing.'

I hadn't noticed, but Katie had actually pulled the 4X4 onto a dirt track a few miles from our house. She parked the car & undid her seatbelt. She leaned across the car & kissed me & I didn't pull away. Her lips tasted so sweet. She darted her tongue into my mouth & the kiss became more passionate. Katie came right over to my side of the car & straddled me. She was wearing her loose fitting short shorts, a baggy t-shirt & that new sexy underwear of hers. My dick instantly swelled & she must have felt it, as she pushed herself a little harder into my lap. I now had my step-daughters pussy pushing against my cock, with only her shorts & panties & my shorts between us.

I reached around & undid the clasp on her bra. She leant back (causing more pressure on my cock) & did that magic trick girls do, where they take their bra off through the sleeve of their shirt & tossed it on the floor. 'Touch me dad. I know you want to.' I slipped a hand under her shirt & cupped one of her firm breasts. It felt amazing. So soft yet full & heavy. I put my other hand under & pushed her t-shirt over her head & off. I could now see her amazing tits right in front of my face. I pulled her a little closer & gently kissed the soft skin of her left breast. I cupped the right one & started to play with it & squeeze her nipple a little whilst I began sucking on her left nipple. This was heaven.

Katie began rocking her hips back & forth a little & moaned slightly why I did this. 'Oh god that feels good dad.' The rocking motion made my dick harder & harder. 'Honey you're gonna have to move a bit. You're beginning to hurt my dick a bit.'

'Maybe I can make it feel better.' She pushed the seat back as far as it would go & layed the back down as well. This gave her room to kneel on the floor in front of me. She undid the drawstring on my shorts & pulled them off. As I don't normally wear underwear, my rock hard cock was at full attention in front of her face. 'Oh wow. I've never seen a real one. You shave too dad. Tell me if I do this wrong ok?' With that she took my cock in her hand & licked the pre-cum off the top of my shaft. 'Mmm tasty. I hope your cum tastes that good.' Did my step daughter just tell me she was going to blow me all the way? God.

She slowly slid her mouth over the tip of my dick. Now I'm not long, about 7 1/2", but I am thick. The sight of this sexy girl with my cock in her mouth, was almost enough to make me cum there & then. She began sliding her mouth up & down my cock, whilst also working it with her hand a little. 'Use your tongue a bit more up against me baby & suck on it, just a bit.' She did as she was instructed, without stopping. All she managed was 'Hmm hmm,' & kept going. Katie was now sucking my cock like a pro. Such a quick learner. I saw her other hand reach down in front of her. I couldn't see because of the car seat, but knew she was now playing with herself, whilst stroking, licking & sucking my shaft.

I don't know where she got the idea, but Katie started lightly dragging her teeth up the length of my shaft on the back stroke, then just her mouth & tongue on the down stroke. 'Holy shit honey, that's amazing.' I now had my hand on the back of her head, why she expertly worked me. She pulled away for a moment. 'I'm gonna cum dad. Oh shit. You can cum in my mouth if you want to.' I grabbed her head & pushed it towards my cock. She knew the answer straight away. She went straight back to sucking & stroking, like she hadn't stopped. She got faster & faster & I knew she was close. So was I. She started to moan on my cock & I felt her tense. I'd seen this a couple of weeks ago. My hottie of a step daughter was about to orgasm. As she started to go, Katie slid her mouth all the way down my shaft & I felt it hit the back of her throat. No gag reflex, just like her mother, awesome. That was it, my cock swelled & Katie got to taste her first load of cum, as I exploded. Some went straight down her throat, but she got to taste it as well. She just kept sucking until my cock stopped twitching. She swallowed it all & didn't leave any cum behind at all.

Katie came up & straddled my lap again. 'Did you like that dad? I sure did.' Such a sexy smile on her face right then. 'Honey that was amazing. Best head job I've had in ages.' I pulled her closer & kissed her. 'Did I do it right?' I let her know she did it better than right.

'I think it might be your turn now baby girl.'

More to follow.