Lessons for Katie 03

Story Info
Katie & I get a proper night alone.
4k words
4.61
59.1k
38

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 in 'Lessons for Katie'. My step-daughter Katie was now a woman. She told me on a night time drive, she wanted me to be her first. I took her virginity that night and now the story continues.

This part is quite long. However due to the content and flow, it could not be broken up.


Since I took Katie's virginity in my wife's 4x4, whenever we got the chance we would find a reason to 'accidently' come into contact with each other. A touch of the hand here, a brush up against each other in the kitchen there. Each day when Katie would leave for her last year in high school, she hugged me tighter than she used to. She would give me a kiss on the cheek and tell me, "I love you Dad" on her way out the door. The interesting thing about that was, until our first night together she always used to say just, "Love you Dad". The simple addition of the letter I made her farewell take on a completely new meaning.

A few days later, I picked Katie up from her work around 11:00pm. She climbed into the car, leant across and gave me a kiss on my lips. Not a long kiss, but long enough to be exciting. I was surprised at first, at her comfortable familiarity to do that without warning.

As she broke from the kiss, Katie smiled and said, "Hi Dad. I've been thinking about you."

I started the car and began heading home.

"I've been thinking about you too honey. In fact the other night has been replaying in my head over and over. Are you ok? I mean with what happened and everything."

"Well it was my idea, remember Dad? So yes I'm ok. In fact I can't wait for next time."

"Next time? You want a next time?" I was a little startled. I actually thought the other night was a one off. I was however very pleasantly surprised. Not to mention more than keen to make love to my step-daughter again.

"I want many next times Dad and I want them to be with you." Katie reached across and squeezed my thigh as she said this. "I want next time to be at home though. Not in a car. I mean the car was great, but I want to make love with you properly Dad."

"Anything for you sweetie."

"I'm going to leave my door open a bit again tonight. Just in case you want to walk past again, when you're locking up. If you know what I mean?" A big smile came across my face remembering watching Katie masturbate from the hallway, when I thought she couldn't see me. With that thought in my head, we pulled into the driveway.

We were the only ones awake when we got home. I decided to be a little risky. As we got inside and shut the front door, I grabbed Katie by her wrist and pulled her into me. With a hand around her waist and one on the back of her neck, I leant down and kissed her. Katie responded by wrapping one arm around my waist, the other behind my back with her hand gripping my shoulder.

Her tongue parted our lips and entered my mouth. I can't remember if I'd ever had a kiss so hard and passionate before. She pushed harder against me and I held her more tightly. The intensity of our kiss increased, to the point where I was now stirring in my pants. Katie's soft moan into my mouth told me she was beginning to feel the same. Katie then broke away first.

"I love you Dad."

"I know honey." That probably wasn't the reaction she was after. But it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Katie then just smiled and said she was going for her shower, then to bed.

I waited about half an hour, until I knew Katie was finished showering. I then began my ritual of making my way around the house, making sure all the doors were locked. As promised Katie had left her door slightly open, so I could see in. There she was, laying on her bed looking absolutely gorgeous, rubbing herself with a couple of fingers. However unlike the first time I witnessed this, she was stark naked, with her pussy facing the door. Probably for me to see her better.

In keeping with the fantasy, I didn't announce my presence, but I assumed she knew. I pulled my hardening cock out from the leg of my sweat shorts and started stroking myself. Katie licked a couple of fingers and returned them to her smooth pussy. She held her labia apart with one hand and rubbed her clit with her now moistened fingers of the other. After a minute or so Katie reached further down and inserted two fingers into herself. She moaned and arched her back a little.

"Oh Dad" I heard her say, ever so softly. I didn't realise she thought of me while masturbating, but it turned me on more knowing she did. She started pumping her fingers faster into her now wet hole. Her other hand still held her outer lips apart so I could fully see her. I was stroking my cock a little faster now. I wanted to go in there and take her. But she had said the door would be left open for me to watch, so I restrained myself.

Katie was working herself into a frenzy. Her fingers were pumping in and out so quickly and she began rotating her hips on the bed. Her moans became louder. Her breathing heavier. Then there it was again. Her back arched, her legs clamped shut on her hand, still inside her. My baby girl was orgasming again. Once the wave subsided, her legs fell open, giving me a perfect view of her silky, shimmering pussy. Katie then stared at her door and placed the fingers that had just been bringing her to orgasm into her mouth and sucked her fingers.

"Good night Daddy" she whispered, then turned off her light.

Once again I almost ran to my bedroom, where my wife was sleeping. I got undressed and climbed into bed behind her. My dick was already wet from the precum on it. I pushed the head into Kassy's sleeping pussy. She instantly woke up as I began to push further into her.

"No. Not tonight. You know I have to get up early to catch my flight. Leave me alone."

Not the response I was hoping for. But then, we didn't have sex that often any more. Maybe once a month at most. I forgot about her leaving in the morning for business. She'd be gone for two days. But that didn't help me now. I got up and went to the bathroom to finish myself off, or I wouldn't have been able to sleep at all. When I got there, I saw Katie's clothes in the hamper. I smiled, pulled out her sexy bra she'd worn that day, placed it to my face and breathed in deeply. Her scent is amazing. I pulled on my cock until I was about to cum. Then once again I wrapped her bra around me and blew my load into it. In my mind I pictured myself cumming all over Katie's tits. I placed the bra back into the basket, under some other clothes and went back to bed. I drifted off with the image of Katie masturbating for me in my head.

The next morning Katie came waltzing into the kitchen, where I was having my breakfast. She shot me a sexy smile.

"Where's mum?"

"She had to fly out early this morning for that seminar, remember?"

"Oh yeah I forgot. Enjoy your present last night Dad? You didn't stay in bed long. I heard you get up pretty quickly. Did I get you too excited Dad?"

"No. Well yes. But that's not why I got up so quick. Your mum knocked me back, so I had to relieve myself in the bathroom. I wasn't getting to sleep with what you did to me last night without it."

"Poor Daddy. I wouldn't have knocked you back. Oh well, her loss. Anyway see ya. I got to get to school. I love you Dad."

"Love you too sweetie."

My work was uneventful that day. Katie called to say she was going to a friends' house after school and would be having dinner there. She would be home around 10:30. I ate alone, showered, watched some non-descript show on TV. I went to bed around 10:00. Katie had a key, so I didn't need to wait up for her. However I read a book until I heard her come through the door, just to make sure she made it home safely. Once again I fell asleep with the image of Katie's naked body in my brain.

I woke up feeling someone in bed with me. I was laying on my side. An arm was draped over my side clutching at me bare chest, as I sleep naked. The body attached to the arm had moulded itself perfectly to my body. It was Katie. She must have come in after her shower once I'd fallen asleep. Katie must have felt my body tense a little as I woke, because she pressed her body harder against me and hugged me tighter with her arm. I could feel her naked breasts pressing into my back. It felt wonderful and completely comfortable.

"Hey sleepy head" she whispered. She kissed my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin honey?"

"Mum's not home tonight, so I thought I could sleep in here with you. Besides, I did say I wanted our next time to be at home. No better time. We don't have to worry about being caught." I felt another kiss on my shoulder, then another.

Katie started tracing circles on my chest with her fingers. I felt myself getting hard very quickly, knowing she was naked against me and her touch, her breath on my back and neck. She continued kissing my shoulder. Her hand travelled down over my stomach. (I'm suddenly glad I work out and still in good shape). I felt her hand brush the head of my now erect penis when tracing my stomach. An involuntary twitch escaped my cock at the touch. She must have felt it, because again a slight brush and another twitch. A small giggle escaped her.

Reaching a little more, Katie found my hard cock and wrapped her soft hand around me.

"Mmmmm. There you are." She said. Katie began squeezing my hard-on like one of those stress balls. No pulling or stroking, just squeezing. It felt great. I'd never actually had that done before, but I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"Are you sure this is what you want Honey? I mean you could have whoever you wanted. Don't get me wrong. I'm more than happy that you're here with me right now and the other night was mind blowing. But I am so much older than you."

"You're only 42 Dad. You're not ancient. Yes I'm sure. I can't think of anyone else I want to make love to, or to make love to me either." The whole time we are talking, Katie keeps squeezing my shaft.

"But....."

"But nothing Dad. You've always treated me nicely. Talked to me, not at me and recognised me as a person. Not just mum's daughter. I keep coming to you, so that must show you I'm sure?"

I rolled onto my back. Katie adjusted herself to lay her head on my shoulder and chest. She moved her hand back to my chest, fingers splayed wide. Her leg was bent, with her knee resting on my thigh. Her firm, full breasts pressed up to my side. My arm now wrapped around her, stroking her back. We lay that way for several minutes, not saying anything, just enjoying that perfect loving and sensual moment. I'd never felt more relaxed or happy with a woman, as I was at that exact moment. I wish a camera could have taken a photo to capture the moment forever. My dick had lost some of its firmness, due to the loving, not sexual moment we shared.

Katie shifted herself onto her elbow, moved up and kissed me. I reached up with my free hand, cupped her cheek and returned the kiss. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I felt her hand roam down my chest and stomach, until once again her hand found my cock. She gave it a firm squeeze, pulled upwards, held it there for a few seconds then released the tension. This was repeated until I was fully erect again. She broke the kiss.

"Tonight I want to make love to you properly Dad."

Katie kissed down my chest and stomach. It was a little clumsy, as this was only the second time she'd been with a man. But still it felt good. She got to my cock and instead of taking me in her mouth, continued kissing. Her lips giving me wide open mouth kisses, down my length and back up again. I moaned. As she was facing away from me and to my side, her perfectly round arse was within easy reach. I placed my hand on her cheek, squeezed it, then rubbed my hand over her flesh. When my hand slid between her arse cheeks, I brushed over her rosebud and felt her smooth moistening pussy with my little finger.

"Mmmmm."

She then took my head into her warm mouth, flicking her tongue over the tip to taste my precum. With just the head in her mouth, Katie's tongue was flicking over the tip. Slowly she began to glide her mouth down my length and back up again, going further down each time. She'd definitely picked up the art of a good blow job pretty quickly. Her mouth worked me up and down. Sucking, then not. Using her tongue against the shaft, then not. I was so hard it almost hurt. With Katie's soft hand now pumping me and her warm, wet mouth gliding up and down my rod, I was in heaven.

I began gently teasing her pussy with my fingers. Stroking a finger between her labia, or tickling her clit. Sometimes putting one a finger inside, just to the first knuckle. Katie started pushing back against my touch, trying to entice my finger deeper into her, but I wouldn't let that happen just yet.

"I want to taste you honey, why you suck my cock." Katie momentarily released my engorged penis.

"How?" she asked. I chuckled at her lack of knowledge. "Don't laugh at me, just because I don't know things."

"I'm sorry baby. Here, move this leg to the other side of my head, so I'm between them."

I helped reposition her until we were in the 69 position. Once we were readjusted, she grabbed my cock and started sucking me into her mouth again. With a nice rhythm going, I spread her pussy lips wide with both hands, giving me a perfect, close up view of her smooth eighteen year old pussy. I just looked at it for about a minute, admiring how tight and unspoilt it looked. The whole time massaging her spread lips.

Raising my head off the bed, my face was mere inches from her. I took in her scent, breathing deeply. My tongue ran the length of her slit, from clit to back. Katie inhaled deeply through her nose when I did this, as her mouth was full of my cock. I repeated this several times until her pussy was dripping with her horny juice. She tasted so sweet. My tongue started working faster up and down her pussy, spending several seconds at a time on her now swollen clit. I didn't want to stay there too long at first hoping to prolong her enjoyment before orgasm. I then stuck my tongue as far inside her as I could, in and out I tongue fucked her. Even on my tongue her pussy felt tight. Not stretched from years of sex and childbirth.

I replaced my tongue with a finger, pushing it deep inside her and wriggling it as fast as I could. At the same time I began sucking on her clit and lashing it with my tongue in a frenzy. When I inserted a second finger and kept up the pace, her sucking on my cock increased in speed and intensity. She was twisting her hand back and forth, up and down at the same time. Her strokes matching the movement of her head perfectly. Her breathing got quicker, as did mine.

"I'm gonna cum honey. Oh shit you're good."

"Me too Dad. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't st..st...stop."

I went back to fingering her tight little pussy like a wild man while licking and sucking her clit. I felt her tense up and I knew her legs were about to clamp shut around my head. I stopped fingering her pussy, wrapped my arms around her legs and held her tight against my mouth. This sent her over the edge and her juices poured out of her young hole into my mouth and over my face, shuddering violently the whole time. I didn't relent though. I kept lapping at her clit, sucking on her lips without pause. Then my own orgasm shot out of me like a canon, hitting the back of her throat. Katie just kept sucking, not wasting a single drop of my cum.

My orgasm finally ceased, but I kept hers going. I couldn't believe how long she orgasmed for. She sat bolt upright, pushing her pussy harder into my mouth. Katie was now riding my face, her pelvis grinding back and forth, her slick juices now running down my cheeks.

"Oh god Dad. Oh god. Please stop, I can't take any more. Make love to me. Take me now."

I loved hearing her beg me to stop and also begging me to fuck her. Still gripping her legs, I quickly rolled us over, so she was now on her back. I removed my mouth from her pulsating pussy. I was still very hard, so still ready to continue. As my arms were locked around her legs anyway, I pushed up her body, taking her legs with me, her knees almost touching her shoulders. Without pausing or waiting for any word from her, I drove my 7 ½ inches into Katie's hungry love canal in one go. Although this was only her second time, her pussy was so wet that even though she was still tight, my cock met no resistance sliding into her.

Withdrawing nearly all the way out, until just my head was inside her lips, I thrust back into her again. I repeated this several times.

"Oh Dad I love that. But stop please." I suddenly thought I'd hurt her and released her legs from my arms.

"What's wrong honey? Did I hurt you? I didn't me...."

"Ssshhhh. I said I wanted us to make love together. This doesn't feel like love making. Well I don't think so anyway." This reminded me of her lack of experience again.

"I'm sorry baby girl. Anything for you honey."

Slowly I positioned myself inside her again, without any further movement I leant down and kissed her. I loved the feel of her full, pouty lips against mine. Her left leg tied itself over mine at my knee, one hand cupping my face, while the other gripped the back of my shoulder from under my arm. I slid one of my arms under her back, pushing upwards to cradle the back of her neck. We stayed this way for several minutes, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, tasting our own juices on the other, still not moving inside her.

Katie's hands were roaming over me, the softest touch yet with determined purpose. She then squeezed my arse cheeks and pulled her arms upwards, letting me know she wanted me to start again. I began rocking my hips back and forth, allowing my body to stay relatively still on top of her. Her perfect breasts pressed hard against my chest. Her legs fell open further to give me deeper access to her pussy. Still we kissed, neither one wanting to break first. Katie moaned into my mouth as I made love to her. She was still so tight, like a warm wet velvety glove covering my erection.

I no longer cared she was my eighteen year old step daughter. I now saw her, felt her, made love to her as a woman. At that moment she didn't see me as her step father either. I was her lover, her object of desire. We felt as if we had become one being. If there is a heaven, I was there with Katie and she was my angel.

Katie then moved our bodies, rolling us over so she was now on top of me. She pushed back against my hardness, rocked her hips and came back to her original position. This she repeated over again. Then Katie kissed me again, placed both hands on my chest and pushed herself up, so she was now sitting with my cock buried to the hilt inside her tunnel of desire. I swear I could feel her cervix with the head of my penis when she sat up.

"Oh god Dad, it's soooo deep. Mmmmmm."

"I know baby girl. Call me Jai."

"Are you sure? I mean I've never used your real name. It seems a bit weird."

"You're not my step daughter tonight Katie. You're my lover. You should feel like a woman and use your lovers name."

"Oh you're perfect Da.... I mean Jai."

Katie was moving up and down, plunging me deep into her pussy, pushing against her cervix. I told her to rock her hips back and forth to create a different sensation again. She did this, awkwardly at first, but quickly got the hang of it and got a good rhythm going. Her hands still on my chest as leverage, her splayed fingers curled and dug into my flesh. It felt good.

We'd been making love now for around half an hour and I felt the walls of her pussy tighten a little. With the constant rubbing of my head against her cervix I was becoming close as well. Our bodies were slick with sweat, her long mousey blonde hair was messy, her face flushed. But Katie never looked more beautiful to me than she did then.

12