Lessons for Katie 08b

Story Info
Katie's and my holiday away continue.
8.3k words
4.6
21.3k
15

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 8b in Lessons for Katie. My step daughter Katie and I were able to get nine days away together, under the ruse of a study break with her mother. I had booked us in to the resort as husband and wife. Our first night concluded at the end of part 8a.I recommend reading the entire series to see how our relationship evolved to this point.


I awoke on the morning of the second day at the resort, still spooning Katie. I could smell her hair, as my face was buried into the back of her neck. My arm draped over her side holding her breast, her hand holding my arm to her. My cock with its morning wood was still snugly inside Katie. I couldn't believe we hadn't moved all night, instead staying in each other's embrace.

Once I realised how we were, my morning wood became a full blown erection inside her. I gently pushed into her sleeping body, holding myself deeply inside her for about a minute. I then relaxed my hips, allowing my cock to ease back out of her slightly before pushing back in again. This time Katie stirred, gripping my arm tightly with her hand and pushing her perfect arse back against my groin.

"Mmmmm. Good morning Mr Brennan. Is this how you're going to wake your pretend bride every morning?"

"Wouldn't that be nice? Good morning yourself Mrs Brennan. Did we sleep well?" I continued my slow lovemaking to Katie.

"I had the best sleep. I woke up sometime through the night and felt you still inside me. So I went back to sleep feeling very full and very happy. Mmmm that feels so nice. Going this slow is soooo sexy babe."

Silence filled the room again, except for the soft almost imperceptible moans and sighs coming from Katie as I pushed into her again and again from behind, still in our spooning position. This went on for around ten minutes before my breathing increased and became shorter. Katie knew I was close. So she reached behind her to hold my hip and pushed herself hard against me. I made one final push as deep as I could go, holding myself there and emptied my cum into her womb.

"God I love you Katie." I whispered as I held her tight against my body in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"I love you too Jai." Changing mood almost instantly, Katie giggled and then said, "Hey maybe I should call you my alarm cock."

We both laughed. In doing so I fell out of Katie and her laughter pushed my cum out of her and onto her thigh, then ran down to the sheet.

We laid in bed for a short while, before getting up, showering and heading to the restaurant for a buffet breakfast. I don't remember what I had for breakfast that day. But since most days there I ate muesli with natural yoghurt and then some fruit, it's a good bet it was probably that. I think Katie had bacon, eggs and sausages every day we were there. After breakfast we went back to our room, changed and headed to the pool for a swim and a relax.

'Damn she fills out a bikini nicely.' I thought to myself. I wanted to take her right then, but decided there was plenty of time for that over the coming days.

That second day we decided to head into the town. We drove the short distance after breakfast and soon found ourselves parked outside a gallery belonging to a local artist. Most of his pictures were drawings of the surrounding area. Coastline, hinterland, even a few of the town itself. There were also some life drawings of who I assumed were locals. The way he captured the features of people and their expressions was far beyond what I believed possible with pencils and I think charcoal. He really was very talented.

Katie and I ended up speaking with him and I bought a couple of the drawings of the coastline and town, to remember our trip away together. We found out his name was Celec. He was from one of those Baltic countries, I forget which one now. After a quarter of an hour chatting with him and learning he moved to Australia 20 years ago and has always been an artist, I got bored with the conversation. Katie however was very interested when the conversation turned to how he does his drawings and how he picks a place etcetera to draw. She was studying art in her final year of high school and so found this far more interesting than I did, thinking perhaps his knowledge could help her for her final assessment task. She asked if I would mind her staying to speak with him for a while and would catch up with me later, since I obviously seemed keen to leave. I told her I would wander around, maybe go sit at the beach and would see her in a couple of hours.

With that I left to take our new purchases back to the car. Katie was already absorbed back into conversation with Celec. I bought a latte at a nearby café and headed to the park next to the beach. I had also purchased a new book by my favourite author at the newsagent on the way and decided it would be a good way to pass the time waiting for Katie.

Nearly three and a half hours passed before I knew it. I had read probably a quarter of my new book already, sitting on the park bench, when Katie came striding up behind me. She leant down wrapping her arm around my neck, holding another coffee in front of me.

"Hey there handsome. Thought you might be thirsty. Sorry I was so long. I don't know where the time went. Celec is such an interesting guy. Did you know he fought in the Bosnian war back in the 90's, when he was only my age. Wow how scary."

Katie continued to ramble on about Celec's life story and his art after she had sat down next to me. I was trying to be interested. But I just couldn't take my eyes of the beauty sitting next to me, that was my step-daughter. Everything else, including the stories she was telling me seemed to fade away and there was only her.

"Hello. Earth to Jai. Are you here?"

"Sorry honey. I was just lost somewhere looking at you. You have no idea how beautiful you are." Katie smiled then hugged herself into my arm and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Awww thanks. You're not too bad lookin' yourself. Come on it's like 4:30. We should head back."

"What you got there honey?" I nodded toward another picture wrapped up, sitting next to her against the park bench.

"Oh that. I found another picture I liked, so I bought it. I'll show you later. It's different to the ones you bought. Come on."

We walked back to the car hand in hand, put the newest picture in the back and headed back to the resort. Half an hour later, we were back in our room.

Once back in our room, we changed for dinner. Only changing took longer than anticipated. We had both shed most of our clothes and were down to only our underwear. Katie had removed her bra as well, due to the dress she was going to wear to the resort restaurant. I admired her shapely figure and closed the space between our bodies. Stepping to her from behind, my left arm wrapped around her cradling her breast, the other around her stomach, pulling her against my body. She instantly melded herself to me. Her head leaned back into my shoulder, her right hand covering my left arm and her left over my right hand.

"Mmmmm. I love the feel of your body against me Jai."

I squeezed her breast and ran my other hand over her belly. She sighed softly and I kissed her head. My right hand drifted down past the top of her panties, slowly making my way down to her pussy. My fingers found their prize, cupping her mound, I squeezed with my whole hand. She was already slightly wet.

"We'll be late for dinner if you keep that up babe."

"Ssshhhh. This won't take too long honey."

My middle finger pushed flatly against her slit and her lips easily gave way, allowing me to feel the silkiness of her. I rubbed up and down over her entrance, applying just the right amount of pressure to just dip inside on the upstroke as well as allowing her clit to feel the same pressure at the same time. I continued massaging her breast at the same time. Katie pushed harder against me, feeling my hard on against her arse crack. She moaned with each slide of my finger. Katie then tried to pull away slightly, attempting to get her hand between us to hold my cock. I pulled her back to me.

"Let me touch you. I want to feel you too. God this feels good."

"Just enjoy it. You can touch me later."

Her hand ended up stoking the arm of the hand I was rubbing her with. Because she couldn't touch me, Katie ended up grinding her butt against my groin whilst I slowly rubbed her clit and pussy. This continued for around five minutes. Suddenly I felt her shudder. Her legs started to buckle and she did her tell-tale clamping of the around my hand. Once I felt this reaction start, I curled my finger to the second knuckle into her slick pussy and held it there. A couple of minutes passed and Katie had finally ceased her orgasm, letting go of my hand. I removed my hand from her panties and with a final squeeze, my other from her breast. She turned to face me, kissed my chest, then my shoulder and finally holding my face between her hands, my lips. She breathed in deeply doing this.

"Oh Jai that felt so nice. But you didn't get any enjoyment."

"Honey I got lots of enjoyment doing that for you. You don't have to get me off every time I do something to you. Sometimes it's just nice to receive without giving. Or give without receiving. I think it can make you feel more loved by that sometimes."

Katie changed her underwear, as the ones she was wearing were now saturated with her juices. We both got dressed and headed out to the resort restaurant. I ordered her a chicken dish with a creamy mushroom sauce. It had some fancy French name attached to it, of which now I cannot remember. I had a thick steak. We didn't talk too much over dinner. Instead we kept stealing glances of each other, or simply just smiling at each other whilst we ate. Once our dinner plates had been cleared, we took our wine out to the terrace area of the bar, overlooking the beach.

Katie started the conversation. "What are we going to do about mum when we get back home Jai?"

"Do?" I said puzzled. "I'm not sure what you mean honey."

"Well we've only been here two days, pretending to be husband and wife, which I love by the way. But I'm not sure if I can go back to playing the step-daughter card when we get back."

I could see Katie was truly concerned about this, by the look on her face. She even had worry lines on her forehead. I had been worried about the same thing. However I was pushing the subject to the back of my mind, trying to just enjoy this time with my Katie.

"I've been thinking about this too on and off honey. You're right. Going back to playing dad and daughter when we get home will be hard. I'm not sure what else we can do at this point. If things are getting too complicated for you Katie, we could always call this off, head home and try and put this behind us."

Katie's eyes instantly turned red at that statement and a tear fell from her eye down her cheek, leaving a salty trail as it went.

"Is that what you want Jai? I mean is this just a fling for you that you want to put behind you?" The tears came more frequently now. I had made her visibly upset and I hated myself for it.

"No honey, stop crying. I don't want this to end either. When I told you I was falling in love with you, I meant it. You are far from a fling Katie. I just don't want to hurt you, or make you unhappy. Dammit I never meant to make you cry honey."

Katie patted the tears from her face with a napkin. "Then what do we do?"

"I don't know yet my love. You brought this up, so did you have any ideas?"

"I have been thinking about it yes. I could always move out after my final exams and get a place of my own. I wouldn't have to see you and mum together. Or hear you two sometimes for that matter." Katie rolled her eyes as she said that.

"Well I don't think hearing your mother and I together is going to happen too often really. It's not like she likes me coming anywhere near her most of the time. Also I don't want you to feel like you have to leave home. Apart from not seeing your mother and I together, what purpose would that serve anyway?"

Katie chuckled. "You know for a smart guy, you're really stupid sometimes." I tilted my head in confusion at that statement. "I mean if I had my own place, you could come over all the time. We could be together whenever we could. Plus on those times when mum's away on one of her business trips, you could stay over in OUR bed. Not mine, not yours and mums, but ours."

"You've put some thought into this haven't you? One problem though. Affordability for you. You don't work full time. You might end up going to university, which means you still couldn't work full time."

"I know. I thought of that too. But I did also think that since would be our place, you might pitch in some."

"Well that's possible too I suppose and would only be fair. I could just buy another place and tell your mother I'm adding it to my investment property portfolio, but you'll stay there on the cheap for a while. But again that's a big step also. Hmmmm."

"That's true. I was thinking of something else." Katie didn't continue. Instead it looked like she was searching for something inside herself. Or perhaps she was trying to read me before she spoke.

"What is it honey? I'm open to suggestions right now. Anything at all."

"Open to anything?" Still she was staring at me as she asked.

"Sure. I'm at a loss. So if you have been thinking of something else, let's hear it." I smiled at her and took a sip of my wine.

"Okay. Um would you ..... oh never mind." Katie shuffled back in her seat grabbed her wine glass, took a sip and then just stared at it, keeping her eyes down.

"Oh come on Katie. You can ask me anything. You know that, you always have. Come on what's your idea? I want to hear it."

Katie took her glass and quickly downed the rest of the contents in one swift motion. She put the glass back in her lap holding it with two hands. Fidgeted for a few seconds, then placed the glass back on the table next to her and poured another glass.

"Okay. So um. Would you um. God out with it Katie." She looked up at the sky as she berated herself. Then she looked back towards me. "Would you ever leave mum? I mean you know, for me?"

I was stunned by her question, although I probably shouldn't have been. Given the situation, it was a perfectly reasonable query. I sat up very straight. I was mulling her question over in my head.

"Oh never mind. It was a stupid question. Forget I asked." Katie took my initial silence as a negative reaction.

"Slow down honey. You question just came from left field. I wasn't expecting that. It's not a stupid question at all. In fact I think it's a pretty fair one." She returned her gaze to me. "Would I leave your mum for you? I don't know. I hadn't really thought of that until right now. I wouldn't like to give a definite answer right now, because well that wouldn't be fair to anyone concerned. I need to think about it."

"That's not your way of brushing me off and letting me down gently is it Jai? I mean, I want you to be really honest with me. I know it's a huge question. Really I do. But given the way I feel about you and you say you feel about me then I think it needed to be asked."

I took the glass out of Katie's hand, placed it on the table and took both of her hands in mine.

"Katie. I love you. You know that. I'm not brushing you off. I'm not letting you down gently. You said you want me to be completely honest with you, well you're right. I should be and you deserve that. But in order for me to be completely honest with you and give you a proper answer, I need to think about your question and I mean seriously think."

Katie gripped my hands tightly then said, "You're right. It's a bombshell of a question I know. But seeing it the way I do, this is my reasoning behind asking. I'm in love with you, that's a given. I don't want to be with anyone else. I can't imagine myself with anyone else, or imagine my life without you in it. You say you're in love with me and want to be with me too. You told me recently that when you slept with mum, you felt like you were cheating on me when you did it."

"You've really been thinking about this haven't you?"

"Yes and don't interrupt. I haven't finished." She smiled and I chuckled a little.

"Yes ma'am. Please continue."

"You and mum aren't really that close anymore. I mean you basically live two separate lives, just under the same roof. More often than not, she doesn't want you to touch her. God knows why. I mean the way you make me feel is amazing and when we make love it's nothing short of mind blowing. But I'm getting off track. Well not really. I mean we have the most amazing sex. The things you make my body feel and the things I know you feel when we're together is just wow. I can't even find the right word to describe that, so just wow."

"We are good together, aren't we?"

"Yes and shush. We do more together as a couple than you and mum. I mean when was the last time you and her went out to dinner? Or even out to a café for a coffee together? When was the last time you two went away, even for a weekend together? I can't even remember personally." There was a pause in the conversation for a few seconds. "That one you can answer babe." Katie laughed.

"Oh I thought I was shushing sorry." I said with a smile. "You're right. I can't remember the last time your mother and I did any of those things. When you put it like that, it's kind of sad really. I just never really thought of it. I just carried on day to day, working, going to the gym and hanging out with you. Hmmm."

"Then there's interests. We share similar interests. Outdoorsy stuff, going to the gym as you mentioned, art, going out to cafés and restaurants, similar interests in movies and music. You and mum don't share any of that in common. She prefers to work and sleep. She hates the music we listen too, doesn't like the same movies we like. Ha and don't even mention the gym to mum."

"Again you're right and again I've never really thought of it. But don't turn this into a mum sledging session honey. I can't believe I never noticed how separate and different our lives really were now."

"I'm not sledging mum okay. I'm just pointing out the differences between your interests and relationship with her and with me. That's all. I still love mum, she's my mum. But she has you, even though it seems she doesn't really want you, whereas I do want you and don't completely have you. I think you two are just comfortable in your life together and neither had thought of changing it in any way. That is until now of course."

"These are all valid points honey and I can see you've actually thought this through maturely. But a couple of things spring to mind as obstacles as well. May I?"

"Please Jai, that's why we're doing this isn't it? To figure out what to do with this situation."

"Okay then. Firstly there's your friends. What would they say? Then there's your mother's and my friends. What would they all say? Not to mention family. Jeez that'd be a fun conversation with your grandmother. 'Hey there Rose, I'm leaving your daughter. But it's okay you'll still get to see me at Christmas dinner because I'm with Katie now.' Yeah that'd be interesting to say the least. Plus what about kids? You might want children one day and because of my vasectomy I can't give that to you."

"I've thought about all that as well. Okay now my friends will probably just be jealous. Don't look at me like that. I don't know how many times one of my friends asked me if I reckoned you'd sleep with them. It got a bit annoying really. Your friends, well you don't have a lot of friends. Some you would lose, some you would not, same with me. But that's always the case with any break up anyway isn't it? Family will be interesting like you said. Maybe we wouldn't go to grandma's for Christmas straight away." We both laughed at that. "We'd just have to deal with the family as best we can. It's not like we see any of them much anyway. Children, yep thought of that one also. Here's how I see it. We have a few options here. One we could adopt. Two we could be foster parents. Three if you wanted an actual child, we could try getting your vasectomy reversed. All three are valid options, should we ever want kids. I'm thinking maybe, but I'm also thinking being a parent may hold us back from the things we want to do in life together. So who really knows the answer to that one yet?"