Lessons From The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to," he said, "but I figured you'd want to save your first time for your husband, since you only really enjoy it with someone you truly love. "If you'd like, I can show you how it's done. Betina considers me quite good and you can use what I show you to teach Harold.

"Yes, I think that sounds like a good idea," she said proud that she didn't sound to eager. "Where do we start?"

"Just go ahead and take off your bikini and sit on the couch," he said. "I'll take care of the rest."

"Alright," said Megan. She reached around back to untie her top and stopped when she realized he was watching her. Then thinking he had already seen her naked, so what the hell, she removed her top. Megan smirked in satisfaction at the way his eyes immediately zoomed in on her erect nipples. She found she kind of liked undressing for a man and wiggled her hips seductively as she slid her bottoms off. Megan was rewarded by movement from his cock swelling in his shorts. She suddenly felt sorry for Jamal, she was much better looking then his wife and her breasts were a lot bigger then Betina's. This must be very hard for him. She gasped, when the head of his cock pushed out about two inches from the leg of his shorts, like a long black python struggling for air. A cock that large apparently could get very uncomfortable at times. Megan's legs were weak and she sat down on the couch and held her knees together. She kicked her bikini out of the way and stared at his crotch expectantly.

She watched Jamal walk over to her and he kneeled down before her legs. She felt a shiver run up her spine when he began pulling her knees apart. "Jamal, aren't you going to take your shorts off?"

"It's not necessary," he responded, then added, "Why?"

So I can see it again, touch it, taste it. Because it's the proudest, most incredible thing I've ever seen. All this immediately ran through her mind, but all she said was, "It looks very uncomfortable."

"Hmmm, maybe you're right," he said standing back up. The slut wanted to see his cock again. Jamal stood as close to her as he could and very slowly began to undress.

Megan unconsciously leaned forward to get a closer view. He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the waist out, reaching in and with some difficulty, he pulled his cock out of the leg and adjusted it so that it stood upright, the proud head reaching up past his navel. She watched Jamal slowly unzip his shorts revealing more and more to her until finally it fell forward before her mouth. It reminded her of a tree faling in the forest and she almost cringed expecting to hear a crashing sound. It just hung, swaying seductively several inches before her mouth, like the snake charmers of India only in this case the snake was charming her. Without thinking, she leaned forward and put her lips around the head, licking around the pee slit to taste his pre cum and she felt it grow to its full twelve inches, once again becoming as hard as steel.

Jamal smiled, but he stepped back away from her mouth saying, "Thanks Megan, but you don't have to do that, you've already passed that class."

Do what? Megan thought. Then she turned red with embarrassment. It had been an automatic response to seeing his cock before her face. She hastily thought of an excuse and stuttered out, "I j-just wanted to t-thank you for all your help."

"No thanks are necessary," he said falling to his knees again. Jamal placed his big hands on her knees and pulled them apart lifting up her legs so that he could get a good look at his first white pussy, framed prettily by her blonde pubic hairs.

Megan shivered watching him stare at her pussy, knowing that he was seeing more of her then anyone, including Harold ever had. She was embarrassed by how wet the area between her thighs was. He began moving his head slowly forward. Her nervousness caused her to blurt out, "Do you do this for Tina?"

"Almost every night," he responded looking up at her, his brown eyes staring directly into her blue ones. "Just remember, you'll only really enjoy this with Harold. You'll get some pleasure out of this, but don't expect to orgasm until your with someone you love."

Megan nodded. She was starting to think that the female orgasm was just a myth. She watched him break eye contact and bring his mouth up to her crotch. She could feel his hot breath on her vagina and she tensed up waiting for something to happen.

When it did, she jumped about a foot off the couch at the shock. His tongue just flickered out lightly touching her labia. It had been so long since anything had touched her vagina, that feelings she had long forgotten reawakened, sending waves of pleasure into her brain. She felt an unfamiliar feeling growing deep within her and the intensity of it scared her a little. Jamal was pushing her legs back even further spreading her open wide before him. He leaned down and she gasped as his tongue touched her anus. She had never, ever considered this as a source of sexual pleasure, but there was no denying how good it felt as he licked around the rim and cupped his tongue pushing it slightly into her tight little rosebud. She felt his tongue spread flat again as he licked his way up the sensitive area above her anus and then along her pussy. Megan clenched her hands on the back of the couch as his tongue penetrated her and she could swear it was as big as the doctor's penis. He thrust his tongue in and out of her a couple of times before continuing upwards, licking along her labia and nibbling on her mound. Her insides were going nuts and she wanted to scream in frustration when he paused.

Jamal looked up at the wild eyed woman and said, "Do you like having your pussy eaten?"

"Yes, I love it," she gasped. "Eat my pussy."

Jamal attacked her pussy quickly running his tongue along her slt, from her anus to her mound. Her body was responding to his skills and she was constantly raising her hips, like she was imagining herself getting fucked. He could hear her making little whining sounds in the back of her throat and he cupped his tongue running it around her throbbing clitoris.

Megan's eyes flew open when he started licking around her clit. "Jamal ple-ease s-stop n-now," she begged. "Something's wrong, I feeel f-funny." He didn't stop and she knew that her face was frozen in fear. "Oooh my god," she screamed. Megan unclenched her fists from the couch and grabbed the back of Jamal's head, pulling his face into her pussy and holding him tight, feeling his long tongue thrusting in and out of her. Her whole body was trembling and she raised her hips to match the thrusts of his tongue. Megan felt her pussy spasming for the first time in her life and she screamed out with pleasure, "I'm cuuummminng."

She collapsed back on the couch with relief. Oh my god, she thought, they're real. How have I managed to live without it and fucking Betina's probably had one every night she's been married to Jamal. She looked down, Jamal was still eatting her pussy and she was still bucking her hips into his tongue. She felt another orgasm growing and it exploded from her body, and then another, and another. Megan passed out from the pleasure.

"Eat my pussy you big black stud," she yelled down at him while tweaking her nipples. Megan could see the scars from her boob job underneath her breasts. She came again and Jamal looked up at her and said, "White boys don't know anything about eating pussy." Megan looked aound, the five black men from the video were standing around her holding their large erections. Harold was behind them tied up in a chair. Jamal disappeared and one of the black men positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "No," shouted Harold. "I can't cheat on my husband," screamed Megan watching the large black cock push into her. "I'm your husband now slut," said the black man. He pulled her on top of him and she rode up and down his cock cumming continuosly. "I love black cock. Your so much better then my husband," she told him. "No," shouted the doctor again. Then one of the other men shoved his cock in her mouth and another bent over and started licking around her ass hole with his tongue. She fucked them in every position from the movie and finally after hours of orgasmic pleasure, it stopped and she awoke.

As Megan slowly returned to reality, she immediately felt guilty for cheating on Harold in her dream, but then she dismissed it as meaningless. She opened her eyes and stared at Jamal. He was still kneeling between her legs, staring back at her with a big grin on his face. His entire face from his nose to his chin was sticky with her juices.

Jamal returned her stare. He felt so powerful when he saw the look of awe and on her face. Then she was leaning forward and kissing his lips, mumbling "Thank you," over and over again. Her tongue pushed at his lips and he parted his mouth and let her inside. He kissed her back for a minute before pushing her back, and standing up. He let his massive cock dangle teasingly just before her face and within seconds she had fallen to her knees before him and taken it in her mouth. He could see the adoration in her eyes as she looked up at him, her lips wrapped around the head. It wouldn't be long now and he'd be shoving it into her tight white pussy. "Megan," he said looking down at her. "You don't have to do that."

Megan was suddenly afraid he was going to take his cock away from her. She took her mouth off his shaft and began stroking it with her fist while looking up at him. "Yes I do Jamal, you said that oral sex is always reciprocal."

"You're right Megan," he said. "I guess it won't hurt to do it one last time."

"Besides," she said looking at him seductively, "I love having your big black cock in my mouth." Megan swirled her tongue around the head before swallowing about half of it. As she felt it throbbing in her mouth, she wondered if she could truly give it up. I was born to have this cock in my mouth, she thought. She hadn't felt this complete and fulfilled for... well since the last time she had sucked him off. For the first time in her 36 years of life, Megan knew what it felt like to be a woman. She decided that if it was to be the last time, she was going to make it count for something. Megan, arched her neck and swallowed all 12 inches into her throat, kissing the base of his cock with her lips.

"Oh dear god!" said Jamal. No woman had ever swallowed his entire cock before, not even his wife, who had plenty of practice. Her mouth and throat was so warm and wet, that Jamal grabbed the sides of her head and began fucking her face rapidly.

Megan jumped when he grabbed the sides of her face. His large black hands nearly covered her head and she could feel the raw power in his arms. He was so strong that it frightened her as he forced her head back and forward, her lips tightly wrapped around his cock. Finally, just when she thought she couldn't take any more he pulled it out of her mouth.

"There's one more thing I'd like to show you," he said looking down at the white woman kneeling before him. "Lie down on your back."

Megan lied down on the carpet and Jamal immediately straddled her stomach, nestling his cock between her breasts. He squeezed her big tits around his cock and began to slide it between them.

"This is called titty fucking," he told her, then seeing that she was having trouble seeing, he paused long enough to reach up and grab a pillow off the couch, so that he could prop up her head.

Megan could see his cock sliding between her breasts. It would burst out from between her tits, it's eye open from the friction and poke at her lips. She opened her mouth and was able to get about two inches in, when he slid it forward. This was also the first time she got to see the contrast between his black skin and her white skin and she found it very erotic.

Jamal moved his hands around so that he could twirl her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He had never seen nipples that long and they facinated him. His gentle ministrations began to have an affect on her, and she started writhing around beneath him moaning everytime his cock slid out of her mouth. Her eyes were open and staring at him with that same mixture of awe and adoration she had given him after he had given had licked her pussy to numerous orgasms. He had seen that look from Betina and dozens of other black women from before he got married, but it felt even better coming from a married white woman. In fact the look was turning him on so much that he felt the sperm begining to churn in his balls. With some difficulty, he squeezed her breasts together with one hand and brought his other hand around behind him, to her pussy, holding two of his fingers straight out. This lesson should teach the white slut that she got her pleasure from giving him pleasure.

Jamals playing with her nipples and the sight of his huge cock sliding between her breasts had her horny again. She watched the head of his cock swelling up and it turned even blacker as he approached orgasm. She desperately wanted him to cum in her mouth and she was thrilled to see his big pee slit open and ready to blow as it approached her. Then, without warning, his fingers jabbed into her pussy, bigger and thicker then her husbands penis and her hips bucked as she screamed in orgasm, missing his cock. It slid up her chin and erupted. She felt a long stream of his sperm strike her from her forehead to her chin, covering one eye lid. Megan didn't want to miss his next blast and struggled back up to meet the next thrust of his cock. She could feel her pussy still spasming around his fingers as another orgasm came. Luckily, his cock slid into her mouth and she felt it fill with his semen. His long black cock slid back out of her mouth and it disappeared entirely between her breasts, but another jet of semen flew out to splatter on her chest. Then his cock came forward, cum dribbling constantly from the head. His thrusts were becoming less powerful and she could see a little less of his cock coming out of her breasts with each thrust. Finally, she watched Jamal just tip over and with a groan he collapsed beside her panting.

Megan checked the time, realizing that she had been over here for three and a half hour. The movie was only 90 minutes long, which ment that he must have eaten her pussy for over an hour. She stood up and quickly pulled on her bikini, fumbling with it because one of her eyes was closed since it was covered in his cum.

Megan warned him that Tina and Anthony would be home soon and she grabbed the video and ran out the back door.

Jamal followed her out the door, still naked, griining at the comical sight she presented. Half her face was covered in his sperm as was her chest, and it was liquifing and dripping down her body. She couldn't walk straight, with one eye closed and as she walked back to her house she kept looking back at him, with that same look of awe, then she'd look down at his cock still fat and erect before walking a few more steps. When she had finally made it to her house, he yelled out, "Megan, another A+."

"You too teach," she yelled back before going inside to clean up.

Jamal watched her go, his grin turning to a predatory smirk. What would her next lesson be?

Part 3: The Third Lesson

Megan kissed her husband goodbye and went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. She left the coffee percolating and went to take a shower.

She returned after showering, a towel wrapped around her body, and another around her long blonde hair. She plopped down on the couch with a sigh. The doctor was starting to lose interest again. At first the blow jobs had so excited him, he was asking for them twice a day. Now, it was once every other day, pretty soon, she was sure, it would be down to once a month. She had talked Harold into trying to give her oral sex. It hadn't been all that bad, but he clearly didn't enjoy it, and he stopped every couple of minutes to ask her if she'd had enough. Jamal, on the other hand, had seemed to love eating her pussy. Four days ago, Jamal had given Megan the first orgasm of her life, and then he had preceded to give her many more. God, I need to cum again, she thought. Then she remembered the video.

Megan ran to the bedroom, removed the interracial video from it's hiding spot, and quickly returned to the couch. She rewound it and hit play, then remembering the coffee, she ran to the kitchen to get herself a cup missing the title screen.

Megan leaned back on the couch watching the first scene with the guy that looked like Jamal and the blonde that resembled her. Something had been nagging at the back of her brain ever since Jamal had taught her that oral sex wasn't adultery and she thought the answer was somewhere in the movie. All the big black cocks in the movie were making her horny and she wondered briefly what a really big cock looked like, since Jamal had said that these guy's nine and ten inch rods were about average sized. He had also called men bigger then Harold, tiny or half-men. She wondered what it would be like to have a cock as big as Jamal's inside her and tried to picture the doctor with a big penis. The image in Megan's mind caused her to giggle, because she could only picture Harold with a big black cock. She had never seen a white cock that was averaged sized, so she had trouble coming up with an image of a big white one in her mind.

Megan leaned back and undid her towel. She wasn't a very sensual person, but for the first time, she began touching her own body in a sexual way. She tweaked her nipples with her fingers as she watched her favorite scene in the movie. The white wife on the screen, had been the one who resisted the most. The black gang leader had pushed her down on the bed and began slowly removing his clothes while the panic striken blonde looked on. "That can't be real!" she exclaimed upon seeing his cock. She struggled to get away, but the strong black man forced her to her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth. She tried to fight it, but after awhile the woman got into sucking him off. She came back to reality when he said it was time to fuck her.

Megan ran her hands down her stomach and into her curly blonde pubic hairs. She knew that it was wrong, but Megan pushed her two fingers into her pussy, when the man on the screen pushed his cock into the woman for the first time. The woman screamed, "Nooo, I'm married, I can't cheat on my husband." The woman was crying and struggling saying "No" over and over again, until the black man's thrusts began to produce results. Her "No's" changed to "Yes's" and she began to fuck him back, after awhile screaming, "This can't be happening. I'm cuummming!"

Megan was running her finger around her clit rapidly to the erotic scene before her. She saw the black man pull his cock out and he sprayed the slut's belly with a load of semen that rivaled Jamal's. Megan came when he did, crying out with joy at experiencing another orgasm. How can it be a sin, when it feels so good. Megan felt a great relief spread through her mind and body when she orgasmed. She now knew a way to make herself cum, so that if she was never able to orgasm with Harold in the future, she could still give herself satisfaction. She hoped that the new sexual positions they were going to try tonight worked since she really wanted to experience an orgasm with the man she loved.

Megan relaxed and decided to pay attention to what they were saying in the movie. All the sluts were saying things like, "oh dear god! You're twice as big as my husband," or "I love your black cock, it's so much bigger then my husband's." It ended with the one wife looking at the camera and saying, "Black cocks are the best."

Megan pondered over what all this ment. The movie seemed to be saying that black men are so good in bed, that even the sanctity of marriage didn't matter. Course, Jamal had said that you can't take these movies too seriously. Oh well, she'd have to give it more thought later, but for now she had to get dressed.