Lessons in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
547 Followers

“Do you’ve someone in mind?”

‘Not now…but we’ll find one. There’re plenty of well-hung guys in the neighborhood.

“I don’t want them. Once out of our bedroom, they’d immediately start singing and soon entire neighborhood will know about it. I don’t want to be branded as slut.”

“No problem…we’ll take a vacation…will go to new place where no one knows us.” He winked at her. “I’m sure any good looking stranger wont dare to resist your advances.”

“That’s also too risky. Mind if I suggest something.”

“Sure baby…you decide whom you wanna fuck. After all you’ll be the star of the event.”

“If you won’t mind why can’t we keep things within our own house.”

“I didn’t get you?”

“I mean…” She hesitated for a moment. “I…mean…what do you think about Kevin.”

“What Kevin has got to do with it?” He suddenly stopped stroking her cunt.

“What I meant…If…ugh…if Kevin and I…” She left her sentence incomplete.

Sam looked intently at his beautiful wife’s face…into her eyes. It was all written there. Suddenly everything became clear to him.

“You mean…!” He said excitedly. “You and Kevin! You…you wanna fuck Kevin. Oh…my God.”

Rebecca looked at her husband, little fearfully, expecting him to burst out the very next minute. But nothing of that sort happened. Sam continued staring at his wife in a strange way.

“Oh…my God…!” He whispered to himself. “You…and Kevin…why didn’t I think about it. Baby it’ll be a game.”

His hands gripped her pussy mound, and he furiously drove two of his fingers deep inside her pussy. Rebecca moaned, but deep in her heart she felt relieved.

“Are you happy Sam?”

“Happy? I’m more than happy baby. I’d love to watch you fucking Kevin. And it doesn’t matter who’s banging you.”

Rebecca smiled at her impatient husband. His fingers were moving relentlessly in and out of her scorching pussy. Once relieved of her fear, she now enjoyed the finger fucking.

“Does Kevin know about it?” Sam kissed his wife while his fingers felt and pet her pouty cuntlips. “Did you ever talk to him?’

“No… but he had seen me completely naked once and I guess that he liked it very much. I regularly spy on him while he whacks himself.”

“You made my day honey…!” He stopped fingering her cunt, withdrew his fingers out of her cunt and brought it to her lips. Together they licked his fingers coated with his own spending and Rebecca’s passion fluids. Rebecca took his wet fingers into her mouth and sucked them hard.

“It calls for a celebration baby.” Sam took her hand and guided it to his cock, which was all rigid and raging like a deadly serpent.

Rebecca was well aware about the celebration her husband was talking about. She gently squeezed his rigid shaft and waited for him to make his move.

Sam didn’t let her fondle his cock for long. He rose and moved between her legs. With his projected tongue he touched the tip of her wet pussy. Her head spun with delight and an electric shock ran through her body. Sam Woods liked sucking his wife’s cunt after making love with her. It was so special for them that it was reserved for some special days and today was one such day for Sam.

Most of his cum had already oozed out of his wife’s pussy, creating a trail along her the valley…joining her cunt and anus, and a wet puddle on the bed sheet underneath her ass. With a slick movement of his tongue, he licked the cream sticking to her valley and forced his tongue deep inside her hairy cunt. Rebecca moaned loudly. She lifted her legs off the bed and kept it over his shoulder.

Sam ate his wife’s cunt eagerly, enjoying every trace of their mingled juices which his tongue could extract form her pussy. Rebecca was moaning and writhing loudly.

He licked her pussy clean. Then she felt his tongue moving along the ridge between her thighs and in a moment his tongue knocked at the base of her ass. Her body became tense as she felt his tongue trying to poke between her taut ass cheeks. Sam used his fingers to spread her wife’s rump and his tongue darted into her puckered hole.

Rebecca held her breath in excitement. Her whole body shuddered with delight. Sam licked her wife’s sphincter with great fervor.

“Ahhhhh…!” Rebecca moaned as she felt his tongue trying to move inside her anus. Sam was a pro at that, and she could feel his folded tongue penetrating her sphincter. She gasped as she felt the part of his tongue inside her rectum. Her body began to shudder and shiver as he began tongue fucking her ass hole. Her legs began to loose their grip around his shoulder; her pussy began to throb violently releasing a fresh wave of wetness to her already wet bush. She already had enough of that as she let out a long moan and climaxed.

Sam continued sucking her ass while her body convulsed around his shoulder. After a while he let her go. He lifted his head off her ass; her rubbery legs slid off his shoulder falling on the bed on the sides. She closed her eyes and tried to relax.

Sam was not finished yet. He forced her body to rotate; she was now on her stomach letting her ass to his direct access. Sam spread her cheeks wide, bent his head and spat a large chunk of spittle over her wrinkled hole. He knew that Rebecca was accustomed to her cock and the spit would provide sufficient lubrication to fuck her arse.

Sam Woods spread her wife’s legs wide and positioned himself between her legs, his right hand gripping his rampant cock, hovering just over her sphincter. She squirmed as the chiseled head touched her rectum and waited in all earnest for him to push his cock inside her.

She held her breath as the bulging head tried to bore into her tight sphincter. Sam knew that her arse muscles would resist at first. They were not into anal sex on regular basis and therefore every time he tried to fuck her ass, it behaved like a virgin ass. He pressed the head forward with greater force; the wrinkled hole gave way and his cock head triumphantly entered her tight bunghole.

Rebecca felt his cock moving inside her rectum and moaned loudly. Sam didn’t relent his pressure and continued boring his cock inside her. Her anus was ready to accept the invading tool and inch-by-inch his cock continued its inward journey. Gradually, his whole cock was buried inside her hot rectum; his balls slowly came to rest against her bush.

“Like it babe…” Sam asked his wife.

“Oh God…oh God…yeah….” Rebecca cooed.

Sam waited patiently for her sphincter muscles to relax. Even though Rebecca was used to anal fucking, her rectum was pretty tight. She took her hand behind, and felt his shaft buried inside her anus. It was always a great sensation to feel her ass so stuffed. Feeling her anal muscles relaxing around his rigid shaft, Sam grabbed her hips and began sliding his cock in and out of her horny chute at a gentle pace. She spread her legs wider, allowing his manhood to slide deep into her.

The room was again filled with the sound of writhing bodies and rapturous moans. With every thrust of his husband, Rebecca could feel high voltage electricity passing though her loin. Sam increased his speed and began fucking her ass with a gusto. With every thrust he could feel his balls banging against her wife’s swollen cunt lips.

Rebecca was aware of the mild tremors developing between her pussy lips. Her fat cunt lips were quivering with an unfathomable excitement, her passion fluids were gushing out of her cunt, deluging her trimmed bush and her thighs. She was in the seventh heaven. She loved the way his massive cock was ravishing her ass.

Sam knew very well that the way his cock was getting friction from her tight sheath, it would be impossible for his to prolong his pleasure; though he would have loved to continue fucking her till eternity. But her tight hole was too much for him.

“Ahhhhhh…baby I’m gonna shoot.” Sam cried pistoning his cock in and out of her tight hole.

“Yeah…yeah…dear! Pump your load in my ass.” Rebecca screamed thrusting her ass backward on his impaling organ. Her cunt was throbbing frenziedly, and she knew that she was approaching her orgasm.

Suddenly, she became aware of his cock swelling inside her. She heard him groan and his massive shaft jerked inside her rectum. She sensed the first shower of his hot fluid falling on her rectum walls. She squeezed her ass, clutching his cock between its tight fold and let her climax overtake her. Her heart pounded harder and harder in her chest, her breathing became erratic with extreme pleasure. Her own ass throbbed with his cock.

“Oh Jesus.” That all she could mutter as she felt her body becoming feather light and floating in the tidal waves of her tremendous orgasm.

Sam’s organ erupted again and again inside her wife’s delicious anus, filling it with his fluid of love until his balls were fully drained. He then slumped heavily on her back. He could still feel Rebecca’s anus quivering around his shaft, which was fast losing its rigid ness.

Finally, Sam rose off her back and collapsed on her side. Rebecca didn’t move; probably still basking with the glory of the tremendous ass fucking she had just received.

After a while, she turned towards her husband. Sam had recovered from the aftereffect of their lovemaking. He was intently looking at his beautiful wife whose face was glowing with delight.

“Thanks babe…!” He kissed her. “You’re just fantastic.”

Rebecca didn’t reply, only looked at him…grinning.

Suddenly, Sam recalled the purpose of their celebration. He again felt little excited.

“Kevin knows about it…?”

“No…!” She replied. “But one day he saw me completely naked and I think he liked that.”

“Have you ever seen him naked?” He was suddenly curious.

Her smile grew wider. “Many times…probably every time when he masturbates in his room. Sam he’s got a good cock like you.”

“I guess baby…after all he’s my son.” He whispered hoarsely and touched her drenched cunt. “I want to see his cock here, deep inside you.”

Rebecca Woods was also fantasizing about the same thing.

Chapter 2

While Sam and Rebecca were kissing each other goodnight, Kevin Woods was lying on his bed…naked…diddling his shaft furiously.

Kevin had turned nineteen three months ago, however he was yet to see his first pussy in true sense. From the very childhood he had been a very shy, introvert, studious type. Sam and Rebecca Woods never had any problem with him; they never received any complain from school, and he always got good grades. He had always been a perfect son.

But all was not well with Kevin. Because of his shy nature, he didn’t have many friends, even though he had grown into a handsome teenager like his father was in his younger days…a good lean physique and a cute face that could steal the heart of any young woman. Being studious type, he was not much into sports, and his shy nature prevented him from getting popular with the girls.

He was vaguely aware of the reasons also; he always failed to respond in time to any advances made. The girls in his class labeled him a nerd.

Up till his adolescence, Kevin didn’t have any problem because then he was not interested in girls. He was more interested with the small world of his own creation…his computer, his studies, his books. He never worried about paying attention to his classmates and girls in the neighborhood. The problem only started when he began realizing his sexual awakening. He realized that all the girls around him were busy getting laid; his friends and classmates had plenty of horny pussies at their disposal while he had none.

He was jealous. He tried to become one of them, but that was not easy, and soon he understood clearly that he was not welcomed.

He got frustrated. He had been masturbating ever since he was fifteen, but it had always made him feel guilty…always afraid to get caught doing that dirty thing. He enjoyed stimulating his own cock with his hands…the wonderful feeling every time when he let his orgasm overtake him…yet he didn’t know how his parents would react if they ever saw him doing it. They appeared so straight…so prudish.

His frustration drove him back to his own shell, and he vented his frustration into his cock, masturbating repeatedly everyday, sometime even five times a day, every such session making him feel more guilty, making him even more miserable.

His masturbating session continued unabated, but he longed to feel the body of a woman…the silky feel of a soft cunt around his cock…feel of emptying his balls inside a hot pussy…he desperately wanted a pussy of his own.

Two months ago, he met Samantha…Samantha Perkins, a new entrant in his neighborhood, a cute but little obese girl. Her house was two blocks away from his house. Kevin didn’t know why she fell for him…probably the other guys were not free or probably she met him before she could learn about him from other girls…but he was pleased.

Samantha liked that cute but stupid looking guy, she immediately realized that he would serve her purpose well. Samantha was no virgin, and by her eighteenth birthday she had tasted more cocks than she could remember, including her own father’s. Her mother was shocked when she found that her teenage daughter is screwing her own father. They divorced immediately, and mother and daughter shifted to a new city, in the Kevin’s neighborhood. Her mother kept a strict vigil on her. When she heard about her friendship with Kevin, she immediately enquired about him. What she found pleased her. At least, Kevin had a good impression among other parents and therefore, she never objected when Samantha began dating with Kevin.

That’s what Samantha wanted. She realized that Kevin could be a perfect front for her salacious activities. Her mom would never object her friendship with Kevin. She immediately got friendly with Kevin.

They began dating. Kevin was finally happy that he had his own girlfriend.

One night, in a darkened parking space of a movie theatre Samantha whispered him to make love to her. On the back seat of his car, which he had borrowed from his father, Kevin pulled her panties and watched in his amazement the very first real pussy of his life, a fat cunt covered with blonde forest of curly hair.

He was very excited. With his heart pounding wildly in his chest, he pulled is pants and underwear. Samantha gripped his rigid cock and guided it to her cunt, rubbing its bulbous head over her pussy.

Kevin could not realize when his orgasm hit him. Samantha was still rubbing his cock head over her swollen lips when he moaned and tried to stop his ejaculation unsuccessfully. But he was too late. His cum gushed out of his peehole, deluging his girlfriend’s bushy cuntlips and her fingers and smearing her panties and skirt with the thick gluey liquid.

Kevin was crestfallen. Samantha cursed him rudely for ruining her dress for the evening. He said sorry to her but she was not pleased. They immediately returned home; Kevin dropped her at her residence and went back to his home…utterly frustrated.

He knew that his affair with Samantha was probably over.

Samantha was much cleverer than he thought. Although she was disappointed with Kevin’s that evening…she had no plans to break with him. There was no need to say Kevin goodbye, he would remain her perfect alibi while she would fuck around with other boys in the neighborhood.

She told Kevin that she was not unhappy with him, as it was his first time and things like that happen to many. However, they didn’t try to have sex after that.

Kevin didn’t take his failure easily. His outings with Samantha became less frequent; he stayed at home more and more…preferring to play with his cock rather than going out with Samantha. It was during that period when he saw his mother naked for the first time.

The school closed early that day. When he returned home, Rebecca was not there. He retired to his room, sat on his study table and tried to relax. After a while he heard the sound of opening of front door. He could guess that it would be Rebecca from her part time job. He didn’t bother to check immediately.

He didn’t know what came to his mind as he got up and went downstairs. There was complete silence downstairs, no sound of running tap water or shifting of utensils from the kitchen…no sound from his parent’s bedroom either.

The doors were opened, and he just went to tell his mother that he was home.

Rebecca was nowhere to be seen. He could hear the sound of running water from the shower. He was suddenly curious. He slowly tiptoed across the room and carefully peeked inside.

Rebecca was standing under the shower…completely naked, her body drenched with water, her hands covering her wet hairy pussy. He withdrew his head back…his eyes wide with disbelief. His beautiful mother was standing below the shower without a shred on her body.

He waited for a moment, trying to control his mind which was suddenly reeling with excitement, then he peeked again. He could not believe what he saw. His mother’s hand was not covering her pussy; this time he saw her fingers moving in and out of her bushy snatch. His mother was fingering herself.

Kevin withdrew his head again and quietly went out of the room. He didn’t want to be caught peeping on his own mother. He stood against the wall…outside the bedroom…trying to catch his heavy breathing. His legs felt rubbery and he had to summon all his strength to stay in standing position. Above all he realized that he was rock hard.

He stood there…silently…trying to reason with his conscience. He wanted to go back into the room and watch his mother masturbating in the shower, but he knew that it was wrong…not only wrong but the utmost sin to watch his own mother in her most private moments. He knew if he were caught he would never be able to meet his mother’s eyes, yet he again wanted to see his beautiful nude mother. The conflict between his morals and lust continued for many minutes. Kevin could not resist the temptation…his lust for watching his naked mother overwhelmed his conscience, and he decided to go back and peep again.

He turned and entered the bedroom again, only to realize his faux pas.

Rebecca was through with her shower and she was standing before her mirror looking at her magnificent reflections. Kevin could never realize that she would see his movements in the mirror, and she turned immediately without giving him any time to retract.

Both of them froze in their position. They looked at each other…both equally embarrassed. Even that odd condition could not prevent him from admiring his mother’s naked charm…her big bouncy tits…her deliciously bushy cunt.

Realizing that he had been caught; he pretended to be just arrived, said her sorry, and immediately retired to his own room.

Once inside the privacy of his room, and after making sure that his room was properly locked from inside, Kevin sat on his bed. He realized that his whole body was quivering with strange excitement. He pulled his shorts and underwear down pulling his rigid tool. It was rock hard…ready to be touched…and pampered.

Kevin knew that his mother was beautiful, yet he had never expected that she would be so beautiful. He was aware that many women do that kind of stuff like playing with their pussies or using their fingers for a cock, however he never thought that his mother would also be one of them. The episode, which he had just witnessed, showed him a whole new side of his Mother, and all of a sudden she became a very sexy, sensuous woman who had her own strong sexual urges.

Kevin was confused. He was not sure what he should do. For the first time, he had seen his mother completely naked…seen her charming assets…and worst of all he had liked it. First time, he thought about his mother as a desirable woman, one to which men would look upon with sexual feelings. And to his surprise, he noticed that with every such lewd his cock jerked, sending waves of passion through his body.

indy_pop
indy_pop
547 Followers