Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,517 Followers

Soon she was moaning again. I had never had a woman so ready to go so fast before. I loved the feel of her slippery lips rubbing around my clean-shaven face. My tongue was busy doing what it did best. She pulled away before she came again.

"I want this in me. Now."

She had a hold of my cock that had not gone soft. She straddled my hips and rubbed the tip of my hardness around her very wet pussy. Soon she slipped it in and let herself take me fully. I couldn't believe how tight she was. I knew I wasn't going to last long as she began to bounce on me.

Melissa leaned in and let me suck and kiss her breasts. Her nipples were hard little buds. Her large brown circles surrounding them were inviting targets for my mouth. I could feel her muscles milking my hard cock as I suckled on her.

She sat up, breaking my contact with her breasts. Her hands went to mine and pulled them up to grasp her nipples as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I sat up a bit and soon had those nipples in my mouth, one at a time. I could feel her contractions as she got closer and closer to cumming.

I was able to hold off long enough to match her orgasm with my own. As we came together I felt her arms go around me. Her lips next to me ear whispered the sweetest words I had ever heard.

"I love you John. I have loved you for a long, long time."

"I love you too Melissa. Also for a long, long time."

curious2c
curious2c
2,517 Followers
12