Lessons Learned Ch. 01

Story Info
College student accused of cheating taught a lesson.
3.5k words
4.12
52.7k
9

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello to everyone. I've done a little revamping of this story. I hope you enjoy. Feedback is always welcome.

*

Hello, my name is Angela Monroe and this is my story. Here's a little about me. I'm 5'6, 180 lbs, I have dark mocha skin, full kissable lips, full hips, and big brown eyes. Some people would say that I'm fat. That is definitely not the case. I'm just curvy. I try to get into the gym at least three times a week but sometimes that doesn't happen. I also try to eat as right as possible but sometimes THAT doesn't happen either. What can you do?

I have an "on again off again" boyfriend named Devon. He plays football for the college we both attend. He's away a lot. The distance between us puts a strain on our relationship and we tend to let it break us apart. At the moment we're on again. Hopefully we'll make it through this time.

I'm a Senior Voice Performance Major at the college I attend. My plan after graduation is to sing in a grad school in Germany or England. I have auditioned already for two conservatories in both countries. I should get confirmation of where I'm going very soon. To fulfill my requirements for graduation I have to take both major classes as well as classes they call "core" classes. It was in one of my core classes that everything began to change for me.

It was my World History class. I was watching my favorite professor of all time give a lecture on World War II. His name is Shane Thomison. Not only is this man a gifted professor but he's the most attractive man I've ever seen. He's about 6'2, 215lbs of pure muscle, clear olive skin, green eyes, black hair, a strong chin, beautiful white teeth, and a smile that melts your heart.

Our class period is usually divided into two sections. The first half of the period is lecture while the second is group work. While we were in groups Mr. Thomison sat and graded our recently submitted take home tests. I couldn't help but look up and gaze at him from time to time. The others in my group were in deep discussion on how we should depict Hitler's betrayal of the Soviet Union. When I finally decided to contribute to the group project, Mr. Thomison called me to his desk. I'd been so engrossed in the conversation that I didn't even hear him call my name. My name was called a second time; and this time it got the attention of the class,

"Angela Monroe, could you please come to my desk?"

I got up from my chair and went to his desk. His expression was very serious.

He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Ms. Monroe I need to see you after class."

"Ok, may I ask why?" I enquired.

"I would rather not talk about it right now. Please see me when class is over." He replied.

"Ok!"

I smiled at him and went back to my chair.

My best friend Francessca, who was in the same group with me looked up from the group and asked,

"What was that about?"

"I don't know, he wants me to stay after class to talk to him about something." I replied as I sat back down in my chair.

"Do you want me to wait for you?"

"No, You go on ahead, I'll tell you about it when I get home. It shouldn't take no more than a few minutes."

She looked at me and then looked at Mr. Thomison. She shook her head as if she knew something I didn't. She looked as though she was going to say something else but then class was over. Everyone gathered their things and left the classroom. Before Chessa left she looked at me and said softly,

"Ang, I'll talk to you later, but if anything goes wrong you call me immediately ok?"

"Chessa you have nothing to worry about. I didn't do anything wrong. I'll talk to you later ok?" I said with a smile. I was trying to reassure her but I don't think it worked.

"Alright." She hesitantly replied.

Chessa walked away from the desk towards the door. Before she left out the room she glanced worriedly at Mr. Thomison and I once more, shook her head and walked out. Chessa didn't like Mr. Thomison that much. He was known for being a hard-ass with some of his students. She also knew that I had the biggest crush on him so she had reason to be worried. She and I both were not prepared for what happened that afternoon in Mr. Thomison's classroom.

When I was sure that everyone was out of the room, I went to his desk,

"Mr. Thomison what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

He looked up from his desk and replied, "Ms. Monroe I'm almost done. Please take a seat at one of the desks and I will get to you in just a moment."

I was surprised at his curt tone but thought nothing of it and sat at one of the desks. I took out a book and began to read. Time went by very slowly. Finally Mr. Thomison cleared his throat to signal that he was ready for me. I looked up and found him staring at me. His stare made me feel uncomfortable but I refused to flinch.

"Ms. Monroe, the reason why I kept you after class is because I wanted to talk to you privately."

"Ok, about what?" I asked.

He picked up one of the tests off his desk.

"Ms. Monroe you recently turned in a take home test."

"Yes I did." I replied

"Well, as I was grading your test, I found something very strange. And so I did some research and a whole new problem came about."

I was beginning to get very uneasy with this conversation.

"I don't understand what you're saying Mr. Thomison. What's wrong with my test?"

"Do you know the penalty for cheating?"

I was stunned, "What are you talking about? Do you think I cheated on that test? If that's what you're saying then you're wrong. I didn't cheat on that test."

"Really? Well this copy that I have from a former student causes me to beg to differ!" He replied as he waive the papers in front of me.

"You Got To Be Shitting Me!!!" I exclaimed.

I went to his desk, picked up both tests, scanned through them and saw no likeness.

"I don't know where you got the idea that I cheated; but this is my work. I did the research for it myself ."

"Really Ms. Monroe?" He got up from his chair and faced me. "Then why are these two tests exactly alike? Now we can settle this very easily. All you need to do is take a new test . You could even take it now if you wanted ."

I was so mad, I was shaking. I looked at him contemptuously.

"I'm waiting Ms Monroe. What's it going it to be? Are you going to take the test or take an F for the assignment? It's your choice." He replied.

By then I was so angry I couldn't see straight. The thought of getting reprimanded for something I didn't do enraged me. I erupted on him,

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!! HELL NO, I'M NOT TAKING A NEW TEST FOR YOU!! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE THE MISTAKE, NOT ME!!" I yelled.

Mr. Thomison didn't say a word. He just watched me. The stare he gave me both angered and turned me on. There is nothing like a sexually tensed argument.

"I'm making the mistake Ms. Monroe? NO, YOU'RE MAKING THE MISTAKE IF YOU DON'T TAKE THIS TEST OVER!!" Mr. Thomison replied heatedly.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!? FUCK YOU!!!! MAYBE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO FUCK WITH TODAY; IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO BE ME!!!

I turned around and went back to the desk to gather my things. Mr. Thomison rounded his desk faster than I could blink. He grabbed my arm, turned me around to face him, and looked straight into my eyes,

"You will not talk to me like that! I AM YOUR SUPERIOR!!! Now you are going to sit down and RETAKE THIS TEST!!."

I was surprised by his actions but I refused to back down, "GO TO HELL!" I screamed.

I swiftly backed out of his grasp got my stuff and walked to the door. He got to the door before me and blocked my way.

He began to walk towards me. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked in a dangerously soft voice.

As he stepped forward, I stepped back.

By now, I was so sexually charged that the smallest touch would have set me off. I didn't want him to realize what he was doing to me so I tried to calm my hormones down as much as possible. My first attempt to calm down was through my voice. I lowered my voice to a softer tone. I didn't want him to get any inclination of fear from me.

"Fuck you Mr. Thomison, I'm not scared of you." I replied softly.

"Then why are you backing up Ms. Monroe?" He said in a dark voice. He continued to walk towards me. As he walked my direction he began to remove his clothing.

"What are you doing?"

"Just getting comfortable. We're not going anywhere until we settle this!"

Without breaking stride he set his tie and coat down on the desk.

"There is nothing to settle, I didn't cheat and you can kiss my ass if you think otherwise."

He continued to move forward like a predator and I continued to step back as if I was his prey. Before I knew it I was on the wall and he was right in front of me. He grabbed my arm and instinctively I slapped him in the face. As he bent over in pain I ran for the door. He grabbed me before I touched the knob.

"Feisty!" he whispered in my ear as he turned me back to him. "Now I'm going to let that go, but one way or the other we're going to settle this."

"FUCK YOU!" I said as defiantly as possible.

"Ok, have it your way!"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. For a brief moment I was surprised at his strength. But then I came back to reality and began to kick and pound on his back in hopes that he would put me down. He slammed me on his desk and restrained my wrists with his hands.

"What the hell are you doing? Get off me.. "Before I could finish he stole my breath away with the most intense kiss I'd ever had. I felt his tongue creep into my mouth. I tried to fight him, but my body wouldn't let me. My body knew what it wanted even if my head was screaming, "DON'T DO THIS!!"

As we kissed I felt his hand move from my wrist to my left breast. He began to cup and caress my breasts. It felt divine. He felt my nipple harden under my sweater and he flicked it with two fingers. I was in ecstasy. His hand moved like a caress down my abdomen to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned my jeans and his fingers slowly crept inside my panties. He found my wet slit and engorged clit. He began to circle it lightly with his fingertip. A moan escaped from my lips.

He stopped kissing me long enough to ask me, "Are you going to cooperate now, or do I have to keep you in restraint?"

I nodded my head yes. He let me go and my arms instantly went around his neck to urge him into another kiss. As we kissed I felt his fingers continued caress on my clit. Two of his other fingers went deep inside me searching for unknown pleasure spots that would take me over the edge. I removed one arm from around his neck and reached inside his pants. I could feel his hardness against my palm. The idea that the man of my dreams was hard for me almost made me cum.

I moved my hand to the tip of his cock and felt a light moisture. We stopped kissing, I took my hand out of his pants and brought the fingers that were filled with his moisture to my lips. He moaned lightly as he watched me suck his salty goodness off my trembling fingers.

His fingers never left my wanting pussy. As I licked his essence off my fingers his fingers began to move deeper into my hole; filling me up. I reentered his pants and took his hardness into my palm once more. Our gazes locked into each other as we masturbated each other. When I felt he was at the right level of hardness; I stopped stroking him and lowered down to my knees. I pulled his pants down and was instantly mesmerized by his cock. He had the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. It had to be at least 9 inches with a 3in diameter. His mushroom head was a light purple hue, the shaft had an olive-hue like his skin. He had a strong, thick, shaft with bulging veins throughout. The beauty of his cock left me in a brief daze. I quickly came out of it and went back to pleasing the beautiful man that was before me. I began to lick up and down each side of his shaft, I moved back down to the tip; sucked it lightly and then I took him in my mouth inch by inch. His hand began to caress the back of my head as I bobbed up and down his dick with my tongue and lips.

His dick began to enlarge at the back of my throat. I calmed my gag reflex by relaxing my jaw. With a relaxed throat I was able to take him deeper in my mouth. I continued my assault with my lips for a few more delicious moments. I backed off and began to stroke his shaft. He guided my mouth back to his tip. I licked the peehole and began to swiftly suck on the head. I brought my hands back to his shaft and began to stroke while I sucked. I began to suck him faster and faster and soon I wasn't in control anymore. Mr. Thomison grabbed my head and began to face-fuck me.

He began to moan and beg me to continue. I knew he was about to explode. Before I could finish him off he stopped me and raised me back up to the desk. He brought my mouth to his, giving me a passion-filled kiss. As we kissed he spread my legs open with his knees.

He lifted my sweater from my arms and let it fall to the floor. He kissed every spot on my neck. When he got to an erogenous zone behind my ear I felt a small shock go straight to my pussy. He noticed my slight tremble and began to put his full attention on that one spot; kissing and lightly nibbling it. I instantly arched my back as intense sparks of passion ran through my body. I moaned in appreciation,

"SHANE!!!"

This urged him to continue. He undid my bra and removed from my body. He laid me back down on his desk and smiled at my pleasured state. My nipples were at full erectness. He lavished them with his tongue; one after the other. When his mouth was on one, his hand was kneading the other. He slightly nipped them both. I lifted from the desk and let out a slow breath. He could tell I was enjoying his assault.

"You like that huh?" he asked in a dark voice

I nodded. He roughly tweaked my nipples. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He moved down my torso; leaving a kiss on each spot of skin between my breasts and down my abdomen. I was dripping wet. I'm positive he could smell how aroused I was.

"Please..." I whispered

"Please what Ms. Monroe?" he asked huskily.

"Stop teasing me, I can't take it anymore..." I pleaded.

"Oh Ms. Monroe I've only just begun!!" he softly replied.

He kissed my mound and swiftly thrusted his tongue in and out of my hole. He replaced his tongue with two of his fingers and moved up to my pulsating clitoris. He began to finger-fuck and lick my clit at the same time. I began to writher around the desk in a failed attempt to move away from his oral attack but I couldn't. Mr. Thomison had a strong hold on my hips. He held me down on the desk without fail as his tongue brought me closer and closer to euphoria.

I was so close to release I could taste it and then he stopped. Before I could register the absence of his tongue he inserted his cock into me with a shove so quick it took my breath away. My pussy spasmed around his shaft and we were soon in a simultaneous rhythm. As I was about to reach the best climactic release of my life Mr. Thomison took my tongue into his mouth and we released together.

After we came down from our own nirvana he kissed me on the lips. He raised up from the desk and fastened his pants. He moved to the window and watched the sunset. I laid there on top of the desk and stared at the ceiling. I laid there thinking to myself "Oh. My, God. I just FUCKED my teacher!!"

I quietly got up from the desk and began to dress. I wasn't sure if he was aware of my movements because he didn't move from the window. I slid of the desk and as my feet hit the floor he turned around and locked eyes with mine. We stood and stared into each other's eyes for a what seemed like forever. I was the first to break the connection. I picked up my bag and quickly walked out the classroom.

A few minutes later as I was on my way home, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller id and saw a number I was unfamiliar with. I stopped walking and answered the phone,

"Hello?"

"Hello Angela." A familiar voice replied.

"Hello Mr. Thomison." I shakily replied.

"Now Angela, I think we can forgo the formalities; don't you?" Shane replied.

I cleared my now dry throat, "Ok. Shane. How.. How are you?" I sputtered.

He chuckled. "I'm doing exceptionally well. How are you?"

"Good!!" I croaked out.

"Good to hear. I'm positive you're wondering why I'm calling you. Especially since I just had your nude body writhing under mine just 10 minutes ago." He replied.

I blushed at his admission of our lovemaking. "True." I replied.

"I just wanted to make something absolutely clear with you." Shane replied.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Your. Mine. Now!!!" he replied darkly.

"What do you mean?" I hesitantly asked.

"Ms Monroe, when you were in my classroom you gave yourself freely to me. You allowed me to feed off your gorgeous pussy, you allowed me to take that same pussy to level after level of erotic passion and you know what else you did Ms Monroe?" Shane asked softly.

I closed my eyes and whispered, "No, what?"

"You allowed me to release myself in you. So again I say to you Ms Monroe, You. Are. Mine. NOW!!!" Shane reiterated.

I looked from side to side in hopes that no one heard his admission. I realized that I was the only one walking on the street.

"Why do I feel like you're nearby?" I whispered.

"Because I am!!" Shane replied from behind me.

I turned around and immediately locked into Shane's intense stare. Before I could speak he took me into his arms and brought our lips into yet another passion-filled kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms immediately went around his neck. After what seemed like hours we separated from each other. He brought his finger under my chin and lifted my eyes back up to eye level with him.

"This isn't over. I fight for what's mine. I don't care if you have a boyfriend or even a girlfriend...."

I chuckled lightly at his comment.

"It doesn't matter. You're mine now. I'm not letting you go. So whatever commitments you have or had are now null and void. You belong to me and I belong to you. Is that clear?" He replied.

I nodded yes.

"Good." He replied. He gave me one more chaste kiss, turned and walked away.

As I watched him leave, I realized then that things were never going to be the same again.

*

Copyright © BBWLove8369 Revised 2010