Lessons Learned Ch. 02

Story Info
Shane and Angela's story continues.
4.2k words
4.55
15k
2
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I watched Shane disappear into the sunlight I continued my walk home. My thoughts were on Shane and what we did the whole way home. I could still feel his hands and tongue all over my body. Those thoughts of him sent shivers down my spine. Finally I was home and I noticed that my roommate's car was in the driveway. Usually she's not home until later. This meant two things, she either took the bus to work or she was home fucking.

My roommate's name is Sherise. We grew up in the same neighborhood together and we were best friends. My father left me this house when he died. I needed help with the mortgage and utilities, so I offered Sherise a place to stay. She readily accepted the offer. Unfortunately moving in with her has proven to be the worst mistake of my life. Her rent is never on time, if she even comes up with it. She doesn't buy any groceries but yet she has no problem with eating the food I buy. I will say this, she does clean up after herself. But for me that's not enough. Our home life is always in chaos. We fight about everything. I would love to kick her out but her name is on the mortgage. So for now, I'm stuck with her.

Sherise and I have another unsettling issue. Sherise has a habit of sleeping with my boyfriends. I'm not sure if she has slept with all of them but I know she has slept with a good number of them. I really HATE this woman. We weren't always like this; and a part of me still sees that little girl that I used to play hopscotch and jacks with as a child, the girl who would stand up for me when I was being picked on at school, the same girl who was there for me when my dad died. That little girl isn't there anymore. In her place is a vile, disrespectful, trifling, wench; and her days are numbered. I never thought that I could hate someone as much as I hate her, but I do. It's crazy how life throws curve balls at you. Sometimes, you don't even realize they're coming.

Sherise thinks that my hatred for her is based on jealousy. She thinks that I'm jealous of her life, her friends, and her body. That's not the case. I'd just appreciate it if she would pay a bill, buy her own food, and get her own men.

I went inside the house and walked toward the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. To get to the kitchen I had to pass though a hallway. As I was passing through the hallway I noticed the basement door was open. I moved to close it, and as I was closing it I heard two people moaning and whispering downstairs. I rolled my eyes and continued to the refrigerator. I had only taken a few steps when I heard a familiar voice. I went back, put my ear to the door and listened in. Usually I don't stand around and listen to Sherise having sex, but this voice sounded very familiar.

I knew instantly who the voice belonged to. I didn't want to believe it, but the proof was there. I just needed to see it with my own eyes. I went to the kitchen table, sat down and waited. It felt like time had stopped. Finally there was a shift in movement downstairs; Sherise and this other person was finally coming up the steps. They got to the top of the stairs and embraced each other like lost lovers. Their embrace quickly turned into a passionate kiss. I felt like I was paralyzed. All I could do was stare at them. I could feel tears form, but I refused to let them fall. I cleared my throat and said,

"Hello!"

The two quickly separated from each other. I smiled and looked at the man who just yesterday was my boyfriend Devon.

"Devon, I see you got home safely!" I replied

Devon was in total shock. His expression turned from a lustful gaze to a fearful one.

"Angela, Baby wh-wh-when did you get here?" he sputtered.

"Oh, I just got in a little while ago. How are you?" I replied softly.

"I- I- I'm good." he stuttered.

We all stood there and intently watched each other. No one made a move for fear of what the other person would do. I was the one who broke the silence.

"So Devon, how long have you and Sherise been fucking? Did this just begin or have you been doing this for awhile now?" I tersely asked.

Devon stood there speechless. Sherise stood there with a blank look on her face. We stood there in silence for a few more moments. The silence was deafening. I broke the silence once more.

"So neither one of you have anything to say? You just fucked in MY house, and you have absolutely nothing to say?" I asked in disbelief.

Again nothing. With each silent moment my anger rose to a new height. I looked at Sherise,

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me?" she countered

"I gave you a roof over your head when you had nothing. Paid your rent when you didn't have the money. Fed you when you were hungry, and you still have nothing to say to me?"

"What do you want to hear?" She asked.

I was enthralled by her lack of concern of the situation. "What do I want to hear?" I repeated mockingly.

"Let's see, how about you tell me why you continuously have to act like a slut, and why can't you get your OWN damn man?" I exclaimed.

"Who are you calling a slut?"

I ignored the question and continued, "I've been nothing but a friend to you. I thought you were my friend. But I was wrong." I retorted.

Sherise stood her ground and looked me straight in the eye and replied, "I guess you were. No one ever made you do those things. You did them because you wanted to. Maybe it's time you started taking responsibility for your own actions."

I shook my head, "Are you serious? You come in here and you walk around with this attitude that the whole world owes you something. We don't owe you shit. You say I need to take responsibility for my actions? Maybe you need to start taking responsibility for yours!!"

Sherise didn't respond. I lowered my head into my hands and closed my eyes. We continued to stand there in tense silence. I looked back up and locked eyes with Sherise once more and replied, " I want you out of my house within the hour!" I replied.

I got up from my seat, picked up my uneaten food, disposed it and washed the dish.

"You can't kick me out, I'm on the lease!!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her and laughed, "Bitch I don't give a fuck about your lease!! I want you out of my house within the hour." I repeated.

Sherise took a step towards me and asked, "I'm getting tired of all these 'bitches' you keep throwing out." She replied darkly.

I stepped towards her, "What are you going to do about it Sherise?" I asked softly.

Sherise and I were seconds away from throwing blows. Before it got totally out of hand, Devon stepped in our path and separated us. He lightly nudged Sherise to the side and faced me.

"Baby, it's not like that. We were just downstairs talking!" ,

"Are you for real?" I asked in awed disbelief.

"That's all we were doing Baby." He replied. He tried to put his hands on my shoulders. I shrugged him off.

"You must think I'm stupid?!?" I replied.

"I don't think you're stupid!!" he responded.

"No, I think you do. Either you think I'm stupid, or you think that I'm so fucking naïve that I don't know the difference between FUCKING and TALKING Devon!!"

"That's not what I think Babe." He replied.

"Devon I'm not stupid and you're not as dumb as you look. Now are you going to tell me the truth or are you going to continue to lie to me?" I asked.

"Baby...."

"Well tell me this Devon, If you were talking as you say you were, why did you two come up here and kiss her in the mouth like she was a lost love of yours? If you were just talking Devon, how is it that I could hear your moaning all the way up here? Huh? You can't answer me can you?" I replied.

"Angela, it's not what you think." he replied

"Are you SERIOUS???"

"Baby...." Devon replied as he reached for me. I stepped away from his reach and looked at him incredulously. I shook my head in disbelief. Sherise stood to the side and watched us silently. "I can't believe you. I really can't. You are seriously standing here and telling me that you and her were just talking when I could hear your moans all the way up here. I'm not stupid Devon, I know sex when I hear it. But you know what, Don't even worry about it Devon. Because if you hadn't realized it before, I'm telling you now, WE'RE DONE!! You can take your new HO, and get the hell out of here!!" I replied as I pointed to the door.

"THAT'S IT!!" Sherise bellowed.

She lunged herself at me and before she could touch me Devon caught her at the waist. He tried to contain her as much as he could. As he held her she yelled a number of expletives at me. I staid in my place and replied,

"Bring. It. Bitch!!" I replied softly.

Sherise got out of Devon's hold once more. Devon caught Sherise once more. Sherise began to be too much for Devon to hold. He picked her up and took her upstairs to her room. I could here her scream at me as he drug her up the steps,

"THIS AINT OVER BITCH. I'LL GET YOU. YOU JUST WAIT. I'LL GET YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!"

"Yea, Yea. Whatever!!" I replied.

The door upstairs slammed and Devon returned to the kitchen. We stared at each other and it felt like time had stopped. I saw right then, that he never loved me. I was a time filler. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hit him. I wanted to shove in his face that I didn't need him and I was fucking someone else that was so much better then him. But I didn't. I couldn't bring myself to hurt him like he hurt me. So I did the next best thing; I said nothing. I turned around and left the kitchen.

"So we're not going to talk about this?" Devon inquired.

I continued my walk to the door. I opened it, stepped to the side and held it open for him. Tears began to fall. I had so many things to say but yet I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him.

"Baby, don't do this. We can get through this. I made a mistake. I'm sorry!!" he pleaded.

"So you're finally willing to admit that you fucked her?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I FUCKED HER!! And I'm sorry. I just... We... We just weren't doing well baby. You, well.... You just never seemed to need me as much as I needed you. Then Sherise came along......and she needed me."

I looked at him incredulously. I wiped away my tears and replied,

"Are you serious?"

"I know it sounds stupid. But you are such a strong character and sometimes you come out as a little rigid. You never gave me the benefit of the doubt, you always had to be in control. Even in sex. Everything had to be exactly how you wanted it. My needs were always second or not met at all!!" Devon exclaimed.

I shook my head in disbelief,

"Oh Devon, You Big Girl!! I've always been there for you. And when we made love you were always satisfied. If anything, MY needs were the one's that were never met. You say I'm too much woman for you? Well that's too bad, because I refuse to apologize for being who I am. And if I'm too much woman for you then by all means go back to your little wimpy whore and let her soothe your little fragile ego. You fucking Sherise and all those other random whores was because YOU wanted to do it. Your alleged "issues" with me had nothing to do with it. You're a selfish asshole and I don't want you anymore. So you can go upstairs, get your whore, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I exclaimed.

"We can't talk about this?" Devon asked.

"No. Get your whore and get out!!" I replied.

I folded my arms and turned away from his gaze.

He took a deep breathe, shook his head and went upstairs to get Sherise. I heard some mumbling in the room and then the door slammed. I looked up and saw both Devon and Sherise walking down the steps. They both looked at me with malice in their eyes; both for different reasons. I kept the door open for both of them to leave out. Before they left Sherise looked me in they eyes and replied darkly,

"This Aint Over Bitch!!"

"Whatever. Just get out!!" I replied.

Before Devon left he also left me with some words,

"You've always been a frigid bitch and you always will be. I could get any girl I want. I don't need your fat ass!!"

His words didn't faze me. "Then get the FUCK out of my house then!! I replied.

He chuckled and then left out with Sherise. Before they could say anything else I slammed the door in their faces. I heard them walk of my porch. Sherise yelled threats all the way down the walkway. I leaned on the door and waited for her car to leave out the driveway.

I dropped my head into my hands, slid down the door, and sobbed. I stood there and cried for what seemed like hours. I looked around and realized that I needed to get out of the house. I picked up my coat and purse and left out the door.

I didn't really know where I was going. I just knew that anywhere was better then staying in that house and reliving the scene I'd just encountered. As I walked around I began to ask myself questions like," How could they do that to me?", "How long had they been fucking?" and "If I hadn't of found out today, would they still have fucked behind my back or would Devon have come back to or even broke up with me for her?" Questions like these went through my head repeatedly.

A part of me knew that I had no right to be upset considering what I had just done a few hours before with Shane. But some how I felt justified in my actions. I realized that at the same time I was with Shane; Devon was with Sherise. So in my mind, it all equaled out.

After awhile I got tired of thinking about the Sherise and Devon situation. I decided that the best thing I could do was go back home, lay down and forget this day ever happened. I knew I had been walking awhile because it was dark by the time I was ready to go home.

As I was walking back home I passed by a teacher's parking lot and saw Shane dressed in a tux getting into his car. I really didn't know what to say or do so I just walked by as if I hadn't noticed him. He saw me walking by and spoke up,

"So you're just going to walk by like you don't see me?" I stopped where I was and just smiled. As he stood at the side of his car, I took him all in. He hadn't fixed his tie yet so he was a little disheveled. To me, he was absolutely gorgeous.

I smiled and replied, "I didn't want to disturb you!"

He walked to me and took my face into his hands. "You could never disturb me!!" He bent down and brushed his lips against mine. His kiss took my breath away. He lifted up from my lips and looked down at me with a concerned smile.

"What's wrong Baby? Why are you crying?" He asked.

I touched my cheek and realized that it was moist with fallen tears. I shook my head and feigned a smile.

"Nothing Baby, I'm just happy to see you!!" I replied.

He looked into my eyes. "I'm sure you are, but you're not telling me everything. What's going on?"

I sighed, "School is kicking my butt and I'm having some issues at home. Nothing to big for you to worry about." I replied.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive Baby!!" I replied. I gave him a chaste kiss as more tears began to fall.

He wiped the tears away. "You're lying to me Angela. Look, I know we've just started out, but you have to know that you can tell me anything. I'm here for YOU!! What did I tell you this morning?" He asked

"You said that we belong to each other." I replied.

"Exactly, so let me in. What's going on with you?"

I stepped away from his grasp, wrapped my hands around my waist and began to sob openly. Shane looked at me with growing concern but said nothing.

I took a few breaths to get myself together and began my story,

"Being with you was a beautiful start of what turned out to be a horrible day. I came home to find my roommate fucking my boyfriend. I know it's hypocritical of me to be upset considering what we'd done a few hours before. Nonetheless I still felt like I'd been punched in the throat. And when I asked him why he did it? He accused ME. Can you believe it? " I asked.

He shook his head no.

"My roommate and I had been having problems for awhile. She's lived with me for almost four years. She's only paid her rent maybe five times within that time frame. She never buys her own food and to top it off she sleeps with my boyfriends." I replied.

"The one today wasn't her first?" Shane asked.

"No, there's been more."

"Why haven't you kick her out before now?" Shane asked.

"I tried. My uncle told me that since we're both on the mortgage contract she could sue me and take the house if I kicked her out. But I just couldn't take it anymore. And when I asked my ex why he did this? He tells me that I'm a frigid, fat bitch that doesn't need him enough and he needs someone to need him. He needs someone to coddle him, make him feel like a man. I didn't do that for him. And you know what's funny?"

"What Baby?" Shane asked.

" I'm starting to think he's right. Maybe I'm everything he said I was." I replied.

"NO!!" Shane replied resonantly.

"Oh come on Shane. Why else would he have cheated on me repeatedly? My mother raised me to take care of myself and to never rely on any man. So yes, I am an independent woman. I have my own home, own car and I'm paying for my own education. Maybe all of this hard work to prove myself has caused me to become the woman that no one can love" I replied.

Shane took my arm and brought me into his embrace. He held me close and at first I kept my arms folded but then I relented and wrapped my arms around his waist. He brought me closer to him and we stayed in each others arms for what seemed like forever. He took my face into his hands and brought my lips to his. My lips instantly parted and his tongue entered my mouth and touched mine. Our embrace became a passionate one instantly. After a few brief moments he separated from me. We both took a deep breath. Shane looked me straight in the eyes and replied,

"Baby you are none of those things that little punk called you. You are a warm, caring, beautiful woman. I'm glad you know how to take care of yourself. I think all woman should have your sense of resilience. You have been taking care of yourself and this other girl for almost four years without any assistance. I don't know how you did it. I'm proud of you. I do wish you would've said something. There's no reason for you to be taking care of someone else's grown ass child because she's too trifling to do it herself. She has been walking over you for too long and it stops TODAY!! Ok?"

I nodded yes.

"Now when it comes to these accusations of you being frigid and fat; I'm here to tell you that it's BULLSHIT!! You're beautiful and thick in all the right places. Every time I see you I instantly get turned on. Today was no different. And Baby you aren't frigid. I should know, my tongue has been on every part of your body and I felt no coldness, just HEAT."

I lowered my eyes and blushed

"Shane!!" I exclaimed with an embarrassed smile.

He lifted my chin up with his fingers and my eyes met his lustful gaze. I smiled.

"Never question you're appeal to me. You're everything I could ever need. Why do you think I came up with that cheating test ruse? I've always wanted YOU!!"

I looked at him in disbelief, "It was you? You made that whole thing up, just so you could be with me? Why didn't you just ask? I would've come to you without question."

He gave me a devilish grin and said, "Now what would the fun in that be?"

I chuckled lightly, " So true!" I replied.

We stood and stared at each other in lustful silence. The heat of his stare sent electric currents straight to my pussy. At that moment I knew that he was the only one for me. I wanted him. I wanted to feel him fill my pussy up to the brink and I told him so after I brought his lips to mine in a passion-filled kiss. He growled in disappointment,

"I wish I could but I have to go to a business dinner."

"Awwwww, what's it for?" I asked in a pout.

"It's a book premiere. Actually MY book premiere." He replied.

12