Lessons Learned Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela has trouble at home;Shane makes it better.
4.2k words
4.64
13.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, I think we need to talk!" said Sherise.

"Why are you here? I could've sworn I kicked you both out this afternoon. But yet you're here, sitting on my couch." I replied as I stepped into the living room

"I think that things got a little out of hand this afternoon. I propose that we sit and try to settle this like adults." She replied.

"I see. And what would you like to settle?" I asked as I dropped my stuff on the loveseat diagonal from where they sat.

Devon and Sherise exchanged nervous glances and then she continued,

"Angela, we've been having a lot of problems lately...."

"That's an understatement" I interrupted.

She paused, took a deep breath and began again,

"We've been having a lot problems lately and I think that we need to address them."

"Ok. Let's address them" I replied.

I sat down on the love seat and waited for her to continue.

"Ok. Well, first we need to talk about the house. I'm on the mortgage contract. I have every right to be here. You can't just kick me out." Sherise replied matter-of-factly.

"Actually I can. You're just a renter. When you look on the contract your name is under "renter" not owner. I own this house. Everything in this house is mine. So I can do whatever the hell I want to. And that includes kicking your trifling ass out!!" I replied.

She glared at me angrily. I countered her gaze with a challenging one of my own. She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, we'll see about that!!" She replied

"Yea, I guess we will. So is that it? Or are there other issues you would like to discuss today?" I asked.

"I would like to talk about your anger." She replied with a satisfied smile.

I smiled at that. "Oh really? Ok. lets talk about my anger. Why do YOU think I'm so angry Sherise?" I asked sarcastically.

"In one word, Jealousy!!." She replied.

I moved up to the edge of my seat. "Really? And what am I supposed to be jealous of? You?" I asked.

"Exactly!!" She haughtily replied.

I laughed in her face. "Are you serious? This has got to be a joke. Why the hell would I be jealous of YOU?" I asked.

"Well, lets look at the facts..."

"Yes, let's do that." I replied.

"I have a loving, supportive family and your family won't even talk to you. I have a large group of friends and you only have one. I have a body that you would die for. You have a body I would die in. It's no wonder your boyfriends can't keep their hands off of me. Let's face it, when your boyfriends meet me; you become nothing but a FAT memory to them!!" she replied with a smug grin.

I laughed at that.

"What's so funny?" she demanded.

I sobered up. "You are!! Especially if you believe any of that bullshit you just spewed." I replied.

"I do believe it. Shall I use some examples?"

"Oh please do!!" I replied sarcastically.

"Let's take your mother for instance...."

"What about my mother?" I interrupted.

"She's such a control freak that when you moved out she had a complete nervous breakdown. Her fragile little mind couldn't take her little girl leaving. So. She. Went. Crazy!!"

"You don' know what you're talking about." I replied.

"Oh. I. Know!!. My mother tells me everything."

"Well your mother lied to you." I replied.

"Really?" Tell me Angela, when was the last time your mother called you? Huh?"

I didn't respond.

Sherise smiled smugly, "Just as I thought. She hasn't called you since you left home has she? Talking to you would be too much for her to take. They would have to put her in the loony bin over a phone call. How unfortunate!!" Sherise replied mockingly.

"Shut up Sherise." I replied softly.

"Then there's your sister.."

"There's nothing wrong with my sister." I replied.

"Oh come now Angela. You know that's not true." Sherise replied. She turned to Devon and continued,

"Angela's sister Marguerite was set to be a professional dancer but then she got knocked up by an out of work football player. So now she has to stay at home with Mommy because they can't afford to live on their own. What a fucking disappointment!!" Sherise replied.

I was so angry my whole body began to shake,

I stood up and looked Sherise straight in the eye, "You think you know everything don't you Bitch?" I asked.

"Oh I haven't even started. Let's not forget your father. He died a lonely old drunk because your crazy mother was so busy opening up her legs for anything with a penis!!!" She replied as she stood in front me.

"Fuck you Sherise!! You don't know anything about my Father's death."

"Oh I know more then you think I do...."

At that moment a shocked Devon pulled Sherise to the couch and whispered, "What the fuck are you doing? This isn't how it was supposed to go!!"

Her gaze never left mine as she replied back, "I got this!"

Sherise continued, "You're right about one thing, I don't know what happened the night your father died. But you do, don't you? You know more about your father's death then anybody else. Not many people get the opportunity to listen to their own father choke on his own vomit and die because he was too drunk to make it to the bathroom. Now. That's. Unfortunate!!

And let's not forget your friends....Oh I'm sorry I misspoke, your FRIEND, Francessca. It's sad when the only friend you have is the only other fat girl in the music dept. But I guess porkers have to stick together."

"Are you done?" I asked.

"I could go on, but I think I've said everything that needed to be said." she replied.

I took a step towards Sherise.

Devon got up from his seat and stepped in front of her.

"Angela, I know that a lot of hurtful things have been said today; please don't so something that you'll regret later." He replied.

I stopped and looked up at his concerned expression, "Even now, you're protecting her. Just yesterday, you were talking about how much you missed and loved me. Then this bitch comes around and shakes her ass in your face and everything changes. It amazes me!! But don't worry Devon, I'm not going to hurt your girlfriend. I just want to make a few things very clear to her. So do you mind?" I replied.

He shook his head and stayed in place. I shrugged and looked at Sherise's triumphant gaze from behind Devon's stance.

"You've said a lot today. You've talked about me, my mother, my sister and my dad. I would be remised if I didn't return the favor. You are a trifling, inconsiderate, skank ass whore. You sat here and literally called my mother a whore. Well I guess it takes one to know one. You've never found a man on your own. You've always taken mine. So who's the jealous one now? You need to realize something, if they wanted you first they would've went to you first. But they came to me. These men don't want you for anything other then a fuck toy. And when they're finished with you, they'll throw you away. You think that this thing with Devon is going to last? Ha! I hate to break it to you but when's he's done fucking you, trust and believe he will go on to the next tramp that shakes her bony ass in his face. And what will you do then? Huh?"

Sherise gave no response so I continued,

"I can't hear an answer..... And you want to talk about family trees? My mom wasn't the only one fucking everything with a penis. But then again I hear penis wasn't the only thing your mom liked to fuck!! So apparently the whore apple doesn't fall far from the whore tree!!

Yes, my dad called me the night he died. It was the most heart wrenching moment of my life. But let me ask you something, where were you when your dad died? Hell, where was your mother? You don't know do you? Well, let me tell you. Like yourself, she was out fucking some other dude. How unfortunate is that for YOU? At least my father had people around him who cared. Your father died alone like a dog, because his selfish daughter and wife were too busy being whores. So don't tell me about family bitch, because you don't have any concept of it." I replied.

Sherise's body began to shake and her lips were twisted ina snarl. She began to lightly growl under her throat. She stepped away from Devon and went around the couch to face me. We began to circle each other like two predators in the desert.

"Sherise, Angela let's not do this right now." Devon replied softly.

I kept my gaze on Sherise and replied to Devon, "Devon I think you're little girlfriend's mad right now. She can dish the bullshit but she can't take it. Now how fair is that?" I replied.

"You don't know anything about my family!!" Sherise replied darkly.

"Just like you don't know anything about mine." I replied.

"I know more then you think bitch.!! If you value this house and anything else you hold dear, I suggest you take back everything you said." She replied menacingly.

"I'm not taking anything back. I call how I see it. And what I see is a pathetic whore who needs to get the Hell. Out. Of. My. House!!" I replied.

Sherise lunged at me and brought me to the ground. I brought my knee up and hit her in the groin area. This caused her to groan and loosen her grip a bit. I used that small hesitation to gather both my hands and legs and throw her off of me. She fell back into the coffee table. Devon instantly ran to Sherise and held her back.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Devon bellowed.

He held Sherise by the waist and held out his hand hold me back.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?? YOU'RE ACTING LIKE ANIMALS!!" Devon exclaimed.

We both looked at him in surprise. For a brief moment we allowed the tension to fall. Devon looked at Sherise and continued,

"This was NOT what we came here to do. I thought that we were going to talk with her like adults. I thought that we were going to settle this and try to come up with a solution, but NO!! Instead, this became a smear campaign. A 'Who's the Bigger Bitch' Contest. You told me you wanted to fix things. Instead you've made it worse. Now it's my turn. Go outside to the car and wait for me." Devon replied.

"But Baby...." Sherise whined

"What did I say?" Devon demanded.

"Ok!" She replied softly.

Devon released his hold from around her waist. Before Sherise walked out the door she gave me one last angry glare.

The door slammed loud behind her. Devon turned to me and for a few brief moments we watched each other in silence. I spoke first,

"I think you said more then enough to me earlier today." I replied.

"I didn't mean what I said. I was just talking in the heat of the moment." He replied

"Well obviously, you had thought them at some time. You just don't come up with frigid, fat bitch right off the top of your head. But I do have one question for you."

"What's that?" he asked.

"If you didn't love me or even want to be with me, why continue to come back to me? Was it all for Sherise? Because if it was, why didn't you just start dating her in the first place?" I asked.

Devon hung his head and sighed. He looked back up at me and replied, "It was always you. You were the only person I wanted to be with. But you wouldn't let me in. You always had this wall up when it came to us. And whenever I thought we were making progress, and that you were finally going to let me in; the wall would come right back up. From what I heard today, I now know why. But still, those words shouldn't have come from her mouth. They should've came from yours." Devon replied.

I turned from his gaze, lifted my eyes and tried to will away the unshed tears that were threatening to fall down my face, "Please don't patronize me. Because if it was all about me, you would've never even started this. You would've talked to me and asked me what was going on."

"And would you have answered my questions?"

"Of course I would've. You were my boyfriend. I would've done anything for you." I replied.

Devon walked towards me and put his hands on both arms. He brought me back to his chest. I continued to look toward the door,

"Then let me be that person for you. I know I made a mistake. I'm sorry baby. But we've been through a lot. Don't throw away a good thing. I will spend my life making this up to you. But you've got to let me. Please Baby, Don't let this one mistake destroy three years of happiness!!" Devon pleaded softly.

I closed my eyes and took in his words. I wanted to believe him, but I couldn't. I stepped away from his embrace, went to the door and opened it.

"I'm sorry Devon, but we're done. This has happened more then once. I believe that your head is in the right place but you're not physically able to have a meaningful relationship. At least not with me." I replied

"How can you say that. I love you!!" Devon exclaimed.

"No you don't. Because if you did, there wouldn't be another woman waiting for you outside my house. I think it's best that you leave. We have nothing more to say to each other." I replied.

We looked at each once more, he shook his head in defeat. He walked back to the couch, got his things and walked to the door. Before he left out he looked into my eyes and replied,

"If I walk out this door, best believe I won't be coming back." he replied.

"Then I suggest you leave." I replied.

He bowed his head and smiled. He walked a ways and then turned around. He yelled back at me, "You'll be back. You ALWAYS come back!!"

In reply to that I closed the door in his face. A few minutes later I heard Sherise's car speed off into the night. I went back into the living room and turned on the TV. After awhile I realized that my mind wasn't on the television show that was blaring before me. I went to the loveseat, picked up my purse, opened up the garage and got into my car. I checked the gauge and the side streets for oncoming cars. When all was clear, I sped off.

I drove round for awhile and as I was passing the university I saw Shane's car in the parking lot. I drove around to the front of the university and saw a light on in his office. I parked my car and went through the double doors of the history building. I went to his office and knocked on his door. I was about to turn and walk away when I heard him yell,

"Come in!"

I opened the door and stood at his doorway. He looked up from his papers and smiled at me. For a brief moment we got lost into each others eyes. I could feel my desire for him soar through my body. His body language showed his desire for me. He rounded his desk and I ran into his embrace. He held me in his arms for awhile and then in one breath he took my mouth into his. Our bodies melted into each other and I could feel his hardness brush against my leg. His kiss left me breathless.

"Hi!" I said breathily.

He laughed and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He leaned to the side of the desk and took me with him.

"I'm so happy to see you. How did it go with your roommate and ex?" he asked.

"Not good. But it'll get better." I answered.

"What happened?" Shane asked.

I turned away from his gaze, steeped away from his embrace and wrapped my arms around my waist.

"It was horrible. She brought up a lot of bad family history in front of Devon. We fought a little. And then Devon tried to convince me to come back to him."

Shane tensed. "And what did you say?" He asked.

"I told him no. I told him that we were done." I replied

"That's my girl!!" He replied with a smile.

He stepped away from the desk, turned me around and took me into his arms. He bent down and took my lips into his. My lips opened and his tongue leisurely entered my mouth. Our tongues touched and instantly intertwined. His hands rested on my neck and then as the kiss grew more passionate they moved down my back sending small shivers down my spine. He brought one of his hands to my t-shirt clad breast and caressed my nipple to full pout. His other hand rested on the curve of my ass. We stopped kissing for a brief moment and he lifted my t-shirt over my head. He unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground. He dipped his head to my breast and lightly bit my nipple. I let out a moan as sparks of ecstasy shot straight to my pussy.

He came back up and sucked on my tongue with his lips. He moved to my ear and licked it with his tongue. I moaned as he whispered in my ear, "I need to taste you!"

He took my hand and led me to his couch. I laid back and he began to lightly kiss me on my face and down my body to the waistband of my jeans. He undid my jeans, dipped a finger inside my lace underwear and let the moisture within my pussy walls gather on his fingertips. He took the finger out of my pussy and brought it to my clit. He began to rub my clit lightly. I began to feel a familiar tingling down my leg. My clit began to harden under his fingers. I was almost at my brink and then he stopped. I moaned in disappointment. He smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. He took two of his fingers and reinserted them back into my pussy. My pussy lips immediately grasped on to his fingers. I arched back and moaned his name as he moved his fingers back and forth in my love canal. I was close to release once more. Before I could release he stopped, removed his fingers and brought them to his lips.

"Tasty!" he replied.

He put his finger back in my pussy and rubbed my engorged clit once more.

He whispered in my ear, "Is this for me baby?"

I nodded yes.

He briefly took his fingers out of my panties, went to the foot of my jeans, and pulled them off . He kissed up my calf and thigh and when he got to my panties, he pulled them down with his teeth. When they were completely off, he put them to his nose and took in the smell of my arousal.

He put my panties into his pocket and dove into my wanting pussy. He separated my lips with his fingers and began to rapidly lick my clit in a circular motion. As my clitoris got harder, his tongue motion got faster. As his tongue took me to different heights of pleasure my body began to rise. He added two fingers inside my love hole and with every thrust I got closer to release. I could feel it at the tip of my toes.

"I'm about to cum!" I exclaimed

The amount of pleasure I felt soar through my body was too much; I couldn't hold it in any longer. His stare became more intense as he continued to lick and finger-fuck me. His eyes were begging me to cum on his tongue. Before I knew it, I was fading into black and the most intense orgasm of my life ripped through my body. I felt like I was flying. When my orgasm subsided I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He removed his fingers from my pussy and kissed my cheek.

"You are so beautiful!" He said in a dark voice

I smiled and reached for him. He positioned himself on top of me and we began to kiss each other in an uncontrollable passion. I could taste myself on his lips. I kissed his forehead, his cheeks, and then his ear. I licked and lightly nipped his ear. I then whispered to him,

"Your turn!"

I laid him back on the couch, untied his shoes and took them off. I reached up, unbuttoned his pants and slowly moved them down his beautiful legs. My eyes never left his. I dipped my hands into his boxers and felt his semi-hard member pulsate against my palm. I began to lightly stroke him to full erectness.

"You're killing me!", he hissed.

I smiled, and continued to stroke him. His precum dripped from his tip and got on my fingers. I took my fingers out of his boxers and licked them clean. I spit on my fingers and brought them back to his erect cock. Soon his cock was sticking straight up through the little peephole of his boxers. I stopped stroking him long enough to pull his boxers off. I threw them on the floor, and with my ass in the air I took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I began to suckle it until I could taste more of his precum on my tongue. I spit on the tip and stroked the new moisture down his hard shaft. I took the tip back into my mouth and continued to stroke his shaft.

I took the head out of my mouth and began to lick on each side of the shaft; coating it with my warm mouth. I went back to the tip, and with a relaxed jaw I took him inch by inch into my mouth.

12