Lessons Learned Ch. 06

Story Info
An unexpected twist.
6.9k words
4.58
8.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sherise saw the look in Andreas's eyes her seductive smile dropped to a concerned frown,

"What do you mean baby?" She asked.

Andreas didn't answer her question immediately. He shook his head and chuckled to himself. He took his coat off, lightly laid it on the couch and rolled his sleeves up. Sherise began to feel uncomfortable and started to fidget with her robe. Andreas's gaze never left hers. He silently began to walk towards her. Sherise instinctively began to walk back.

"Baby what are you doing?" She asked excitedly.

"What were you doing today Sherise?" Andreas asked softly

"Well... Uh I was at school for most of the day and then hung out with some friends." She replied nervously.

Andreas continued to move towards her.

"Hmmm, Did you see my sister today?"

"Ummm, Yea. We kind of had a little disagreement about the house. But we got it taken care of. So there's nothing to worry about baby." Sherise replied.

By this time Sherise had ran out of hallway and Andreas was two feet away from her. Andreas's gaze was dangerously calm and it left Sherise with a very uncomfortable feeling. She began to look everywhere else except at him. Before Sherise could blink Andreas was on top of her with his hand around her neck, squeezing her windpipe. Tears began to flow down Sherise's face as she tried to struggle from under Andreas's hold .

"Baby, Baby Please Let me explain" She sputtered.

"You've had your chance to explain Sherise." Andreas whispered in his ear.

Sherise continued her attempts to loosen Andreas's hold. When it felt like he was loosening up, Andreas squeezed harder.

"You've been fucking that little bitch Devon haven't you? And then you blew up my sister's house." Andreas accused.

"I didn't blow up her house, I swear to you. And yes, I fucked Devon. But you told me to do it." Sherise gasped.

Andreas loosened his grip on Sherise's throat. She fell to the floor gasping for air. Andreas left her side, went into the bedroom and began to undress. Sherise gazed at the contours of Andreas's back as he removed his clothing. She felt a mixture of emotions. She was scared of what was going to happen next, she was pissed that Andreas almost chocked her to death and to top it off she was turned on by the intensity of the moment.

Andreas got down to his underwear and turned to where Sherise nervously stood.

"Sherise, I only asked you to make that "sacrifice" because I knew Devon was an asshole and he wasn't good enough for my sister. And to make something very clear I just asked you to seduce him not FUCK HIM!!! Which I hear you've been doing for the last year or so."

"What are you talking about, I haven't been fucking Devon!" Sherise cried.

Andreas laughed. He shook his head in disbelief and began to remove the rest of his clothing. When he removed his underwear he laid back on the bed with his erection standing up in full attention Sherise's fear turned into anger. She got up from the floor and stood at the foot of the bed. She looked straight into his eyes.

"What are you laughing at?" She demanded.

Andreas returned her angry gaze with an amused one of his own.

"You're a funny woman my love. Very funny indeed."

"What do you mean?" Sherise asked.

Andreas' gaze swiftly turned from amused to dark. It brought a shiver down Sherise's spine but she tried to cover it with a strong stance.

"I know for a fact that you've been with Devon again. But I'm not going to hold that against you. I love you and I don't want to fight. Come here!!" He demanded.

Sherise was hesitant but then Andreas smiled and reached out his hand. All her fears washed away instantly when she saw his smile. She reached out to him and took his hand. He pulled her onto the bed and she squealed in delight.

The two kissed each other passionately. She opened her lips and his tongue immediately entered her mouth; devouring her tongue and everything around it with his own need Sherise lightly nipped his tongue when she separated from her lips. Andreas smiled and quickly positioned her under him. He lowered himself down her body. When he got to her thighs, he roughly separated them and gazed hungrily at her shaven pussy. He separated her pussy lips, lowered his head, and licked her clit in one fluid motion. Sherise moaned in delight. Andreas took her clit in his mouth and lightly sucked on it. Sherise began to wriggle around as wave upon wave of pleasure overcame her body. Her juices began to flow down Andreas's face as he continued to simultaneously suck on her clit and lick her outer walls. Andreas inserted two fingers in her dripping pussy. This added sensation caused her to moan in ecstasy.

"OHHH Baby that feels so good!! Don't stop baby, Don't STOP!!" She moaned.

Andreas lifted his tongue from her pussy but continued to finger-fuck her. He scraped her g-spot with every thrust. She moaned in appreciation.

"You like that baby?" He huskily asked.

"Oh yea baby, It feels so good. Don't stop!"

He inserted one more finger inside her pussy and began to pick up speed. He brought his thumb up to her clit and began to rub it gently as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers. When he realized that she was close to release he spoke,

"You like my fingers inside you don't you baby?"

"You know I do. Please don't stop, I'm almost there?" she exclaimed.

"Do I do this better then Devon baby?" Andreas asked.

Sherise lifted up from the bed with hooded eyes, "What?" she asked breathily.

Andreas continued his ministrations with his hands. She looked into his eyes and saw something she never saw before. Andreas's eyes were filled with lust but there was also a hint of danger deep within. A part of her wanted to flee from him but her body wouldn't let her. Before she new what to do an orgasm ripped through her body like a tidal wave. She arched her back and cried out his name in ecstasy.

"OH FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK, YES ANDDDDRRRREEEEASSSSSSS TAKE THIS PUSSY!!" She screamed out as wave upon wave of pleasure continued to overtake her body.

Before she could recover Andreas swiftly inserted his cock into her enraptured pussy. Sherise moaned in appreciation at the fullness of Andreas inside her. Andreas began a slow stroke inside her pussy. He lowered the straps of her negligee down her arms and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth. He sucked and bit on it like a new born baby. Any fear that Sherise had about Andreas vanished as she continued to enjoy the actions of Andreas's experienced tongue and cock.

Andreas switched to the other nipple and while he sucked and nibbled on the new nipple. He took his index finger and thumb and began to roll, pull and tug the other one. Sherise began to purr at the new sensations that Andreas was creating in her.

Andreas stopped momentarily from his feast on Sherise's nipples and moved up to her neck and ear. He nibbled the soft spot between her ear and neck. Sherise immediately gasped at this new feeling of pleasure. Her pussy began to tighten around Andreas's cock as the beginning of an enormous orgasm began to take flight within her. She began to thrust her pelvic bone up to his, urging him to go faster. Her body was on fire and she needed him to fuck her hard.

"Baby I need you!!" she gasped.

He smiled at her and began to quicken his stroke. This faster speed sent her body into a frenzy of emotions.

As he continued to ride her body into orgasmic bliss; he lowered his head to her ear and whispered,

"You're a lying whore!!"

"What?" She gasped.

He repeated, "You're a lying whore. I know what you did. I know that you've been fucking Devon for the last year. I know that my sister kicked you out because she caught you with him, and I also know that you burned her house down. Didn't you?"

Sherise opened her eyes in shock. She shook her head in denial. Andreas brought his hand to her throat once more and pushed down on her windpipe as he continued to thrust in out of her pussy. Tears began to flow down Sherise's face once more. She knew that she wasn't going to make it out this time. She wanted to explain. She wanted to say something that could possibly save her life, but Andreas wouldn't hear of it. Andreas's cock continued to hit all the right spots and her body continued to betray her fear. She continued to shake her head in denial to everything she was accused of. But to no avail.

As Andreas continued to violently thrust in and out of her pussy, Sherise's legs automatically wrapped themselves around Andreas's waist. Andreas stayed by her ear and continued to condemn her,

"I loved you. I was going to marry you and you betrayed me. But. No. More. You will never get another chance to hurt my family again." he whispered menacingly.

Sherise went pale. Before she knew what was happening; she was tasting cotton down her throat. Still fucking her, Andreas took a pillow from beside their linked bodies and smashed it to her face. Sherise tried with all her might to remove the pillow from Andreas's hold. She clawed and scratched at his arm in an effort to get him to stop but he wouldn't budge. Her breath began to slowly leave her body. As she began to slip away into darkness her body committed one last betrayal and released upon Andreas's member. Sherise's orgasm triggered Andreas's orgasm. When they both finished, Sherise Harper breathed her last.

Andreas removed the pillow from Sherise's face. Her eyes and mouth were still formed in a shocked expression. He checked for a pulse and found none. He closed her eyes and removed himself from her grasp.

"Rest in Peace Bitch!!" Andreas muttered from the side of bed.

Andreas went to the phone and made a call,

"Hello?" A dark voice answered.

"I need some help with something. Can you come to my suite?" Andreas answered.

"I'll be there shortly." The voice answered.

The two ended the call and Andreas went into the bathroom. He got under the shower and let the water flow down his body. He washed away any trace of blood, perfume, or anything else that would link him to Sherise. When Andreas finished his shower; he instantly heard a knock at the door. He put on his robe and went to the door. He opened the door and there stood a tall, dark figure in a long trench coat.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course!" Andres stepped aside and let the brooding figure enter his room.

"Can I take your coat?" Andreas asked.

"That depends on what kind of help you need me for." the voice answered.

"Does it really matter?"

"Kinda sorta, this is my favorite coat."

Andreas smiled. "You're my brother Maurice. I'll get you a new one!!"

Maurice laughed and removed his coat. Andreas took his coat and hung it on the coat rack by the door."

"That reminds me, why were you at the front desk when I came in earlier? You're part owner of this place, there's no reason for you to be working the calls. I've told you that a million times." Andreas replied.

"Well the second shift person called off; so someone had to do it. And you know you got a kick out of me treating you like the boss."

"Whatever!"

Changing the subject abruptly Maurice asked, "Why am I here? What do you need my help for? I'm going to go out on a limb and say this has something to do with that little tramp I saw coming up here earlier. Am I right?"

Andrea said nothing.

"Well let's hear it." Maurice replied.

"You're right. This has something to do with the girl you saw come up here earlier. She's in the bedroom and I need you to help me move her out of here." Andreas answered.

"Why? Is she so drunk you can't move her by yourself?" Maurice asked as he walked down the hallway to the bedroom.

"Not exactly." Andreas answered softly.

Maurice went into the room and saw Sherise's body lying still on top of the sheets. He went to her side and shook her arm to try to wake her up and nothing happened. He tried to open her eyes and saw emptiness. Maurice stepped back in shock as the realization of why Sherise wasn't moving occurred to him.

He turned to the doorway and there stood Andreas. He had now changed into some sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt.

"Please tell me you didn't do this." Maurice replied.

"Maurice..."

"Please TELL ME that you didn't do this."

"Maurice, I need you to calm down."

"You want me to calm down?"

"Yes, I NEED you to calm down!!"

"THERE'S A DEAD BROAD IN MY HOTEL AND YOU NEED ME TO CALM DOWN!!" Maurice exclaimed.

"Maurice, you don't know what was going on."

Maurice shook his head, "IT DOESN'T MATTER. THIS WOMAN IS DEAD!!" Maurice yelled. He looked at Sherise's still expression once more.

"Wait a minute? I know this girl." Maurice replied.

"Maurice..."

"Yea. This is that fast girl from next door. Sherise I think it is. Wasn't she Peanut's roommate?" Maurice asked.

"Yea she was." Andreas replied softly.

Maurice turned to Andreas and asked, "Then what the hell were YOU doing with her?"

"We were dating for awhile. I asked her to marry me yesterday."

Maurice stepped back in shock, "YOU WHAT!?!"

"I asked her to marry me. And then come to find out, she's been fucking Angela's boyfriend Devon for as long as we've been dating. God only know how many other dudes she's been fucking."

"Ok, I get that, that sucks. But that is not a good reason for you to be killing people 'Dre!!" Maurice replied.

"Then there's more.."

"No mater what she did, You. Shouldn't. Have. Done. THIS!!!" Maurice exclaimed.

"You don't want to know what she did?" Andreas countered.

Maurice shook his head, "It doesn't matter. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!!" Maurice exclaimed.

"SHE BURNED DOWN BABY GIRL'S HOUSE!!" Andreas exclaimed.

"What?"

"Yea, she burned our sister's house down and we did nothing to prevent it. We're here to protect our sisters from the evils of the world and what happened? Evil just walked right in under our noses and we let it. Shit, I've been fucking it for the last year. So you tell me Mo, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH? Was I supposed to continue to let that vile bitch continue her wrath on our sister? Hell no!!" Andreas replied.

Maurice went to the armchair and sat down. He lowered his head into his hands. The two brothers stood in silence for a few minutes. Maurice was the first to talk,

"I didn't know about baby girl's house. When did this happen?"

"It happened earlier this evening." Andreas replied.

Maurice looked up at Maurice and replied, "I don't agree with what you did, but I understand it. This broad has had free reign over this family for too long. I don't think I would've went about destroying her as you have. But hey, at least she won't hurt another person in our family."

Andreas nodded in agreement.

Maurice glanced at Sherise's corpse still body.

"What are we going to do about this?" Maurice asked.

Andreas looked straight into his brother's eyes and answered, "What do you usually do to evil? You destroy it. And after today we never speak of this again!"

Maurice nodded. Andreas went to the side of the bed where his brother stood. The two men took a different end of the sheet Sherise's body laid on and wrapped her body up like a mummy. After Sherise was tightly secure in the sheets, the two brothers searched the whole suite for anything that Sherise left behind. They went through every drawer and closet, they perused ever corner and looked under every bed. After a few hours the two brothers had collected everything that resembled anything that looked like it belonged to Sherise and laid it beside her corpse.

Maurice took the elevator down to the maintenance quarters, got a roller wastebasket and took it upstairs. By the time he got back to the suite Andreas had his coat and sneakers on.

"Where to?" Maurice asked.

"Downstairs we have an incinerator that we burn all of our waste. What better place then that." Andreas answered.

Maurice nodded in agreement. The two threw everything that they had gathered in the waste basket. The picked the corpse up and with one on each side they threw her in the waste basket. They got one of the tarps that came with the basket and covered her as they went to the elevator. They made sure that nothing was poking out on any of the sides, they pushed the button for the elevator and boarded it. Luckily there was no one on the elevator when the boarded. Maurice pushed "B" and the two went downstairs.

The door whirled open. Andreas looked around and saw no one. The two rolled the basket to a closet-like structure with metal doors. It took both of them to open the doors. When they opened the doors the fire immediately roared to life. They quietly emptied out the receptacle. When they got to the body, Andreas picked her up at the bottom while Maurice was at her head. With one heave ho the two brothers threw Sherise's lifeless body into the fire. They stood there and watched the fire instantly incinerate her body to mere dust.

As they watched the fire get higher and higher Andreas said, "We must never tell anyone of this night. Promise?"

"I have no choice. Do I?" Maurice replied.

"I guess not." Andreas replied.

"I'm going to the office to check if there is any video surveillance that may need to be 'reviewed.' I'll meet you back at the house."

Andreas's eyes never left the fire. He nodded in acknowledgement. Maurice pat his back and left the basement.

Tears of anger fell down Andreas's face. He whispered in a low voice,

"We could have been something amazing and you fucked it up. I hope you rot in hell Bitch."

He wiped his face and left the basement. He rode up the elevator to the first floor and left out the service entrance. As he was going to his car his cell phone began to ring. He got his cell phone and looked at the caller id; it was his mother.

"Sweetheart where are you? I've been trying to get in touch with you. Angela is already home and since you and your brother weren't here to greet her; she was greeted by Marguerite and of course that was as disaster..."

"Momma I'm sorry. I had to take care of something. I'm on my way home now." Andreas interrupted.

"Ok darling. Also, have you seen Maurice? I can't find him anywhere." Mother asked.

"I saw him earlier. He's probably either with a new flavor of the month or at the hotel." Andreas replied.

"I swear that boy works to hard on both ends. Well tell him to get here as soon as he can. I'm sure he wants to see his sister at some point."

"Of course he does mom. I'll let him know."

"Ok darling, see you soon." Mother replied.

They both hung up. Andreas put his phone away, got in the car and drove of.

Four hours earlier.......

Shane and I were still at his house. I was in the shower bathing myself with body wash that smelled like jasmine. As the water flowed down my body I began to hum one of my favorite tunes. I was so in tuned with my singing that I didn't even hear the shower door slide open and Shane step in. I was almost at the end of my aria when a pair of strong arms encased me. I squealed in surprise and turned to face my new shower partner.

"I thought you could use some help with some of the unreachable places." Shane replied.

"And what places would those be Mr. Morrison?" I answered.

"Well, this is an unreachable spot." Shane replied as he licked and nibbled the spot on my neck before my ear. I moaned in anticipation.

"And I can think of one more unreachable spot." he whispered in my ear from behind.

"Oh really? What's that." I asked breathily.

"Let me show you." He replied darkly.

He reached his hand down my body to my pulsating heat. He cupped my pussy and allowed the heat to overcome his hand. He lifted his hand, separated my pussy lips and gently began to rub my quivering clitoris. His gentle touch on my clit instantly became too much for me and I moaned to him,

"Baby I need you now!!"

12