Lessons Learned Ch. 12

Story Info
Angela is interrogated and tragedy strikes.
5.7k words
4.73
7.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going to happen to her Maurice?" Chessa asked.

"I don't know Chessa. But what I do know, is that she didn't kill that girl and she won't be going to jail for something she didn't do. I'm going to make sure of that."

"You promise?" Francessca asked softly.

"Baby, I'm not going to let anything happen to our girl. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Now I have to go. If I find out anything; I'll let you know. And Francessca?"

"Yea?"

"Thank you for last night. It was the best time I've had, EVER!!"

Francessca blushed and answered, "Last night was amazing. I just wish you would have let me take care of you." She answered softly.

"Baby Girl, just watching you was enough for me. You were so beautiful last night."

"You really think so?" Francessca replied.

"Oh yea."

"Well next time it'll be all about YOU!!"

"I look forward to it." Maurice replied and hung up the phone.

Francessca hung up her phone with a sigh and a smile. She sat down at the side of her bed and played back in her mind all that happened between her and Maurice the night before. While she was in the middle of her daydream the doorbell rung. I heard it as well. I yelled to her from the stall,

"That might be Shane. I'm still in the shower could you get that for me Chessa?"

"Not a problem."

Chessa got up from her chair and went to the door. She opened up the door and their stood Shane.

"Let me guess, she's still in the shower!!" He replied

Francessca nodded with a laugh.

"Come on in Shane. She's almost finished." She replied.

"I'm sure she is. Do you mind if I wait in her room?"

"Not at all."

He nodded his thanks. He went into my room and sat at in the far chair by the window. I came rushing out of the bathroom and ran straight into the bedroom. I locked the door behind me and before I could turn around I heard,

"Now this is what I like to see; my girl wet and ready for me."

I turned around and found Shane looking at me lustfully. I held my towel nervously to my body.

"Shane!! What are you doing in here baby?" I squeaked out.

Shane got up from his seat and walked toward me. "I was waiting for you. Francessca told me that you weren't quite ready. So.... I thought I might help you along."

We stood across from each other. He gave me a challenging gaze. His eyes were silently pleading with me to move from my spot. I attempted to edge my way from the door toward the bed for my clothes. Shane noticed my movement and grabbed my clothes before I could get to them. He laid them to the side, walked towards me and stood before me. He bent down to his knees.

"Here let me." He replied softly.

He pulled the towel down from my body and threw it to the side. I nakedly stood in front of him; trembling with anticipation. He kissed every inch of skin from my ankle to my thigh. He moved from there to my throbbing heat. He did a quick swipe with his tongue over my slit and then traveled down the other leg. I leaned back on the wall, closed my eyes and allowed him to take control of my body.

Shane lifted one of my legs and brought it to rest on his shoulder. I used the other leg to keep balance on the floor. In this position, his mouth was in direct contact with my quivering pussy. He licked my slit once more. He took his fingers, separated the folds and began to lick my throbbing digit with his tongue. With his other hand he inserted two fingers into my pussy and began to stroke the inside of my walls. His finger thrusts were in direct rhythm with his tongue on my clit. Before I knew it my orgasm was began to build within the pit of my stomach.

"I'm. About. To. Cum. Baby!!" I whispered.

He began to thrust and lick faster. The tremors of my pending orgasm began to overcome my body. I took a hold of closet door handle to keep my balance. When it became to be too much for me to handle; I began to thrust my clit across his tongue in a lustful frenzy. Within seconds I exploded all over his tongue.

Shane continued to lick on my overly sensitive digit. Within seconds I was biting down on my lip to keep from yelling out his name as his further ministrations brought me to another orgasm. He stopped licking me and allowed me to lower my leg to the ground.

While I was drifting back from the throes of my orgasms; Shane had unbuttoned his jeans and allowed them and his boxers to fall to the ground. He swiftly wrapped my leg around his waist and inserted himself inside me. I gasped in surprise at how full I felt with him inside me.

I wrapped my other leg around his waist and my arms around his neck. He grabbed my ass cheeks and began to rapidly thrust inside my wanting pussy. As he continued to ravish my pussy; he whispered in my ear,

"You like that Baby? You like how Daddy fucks his pussy?"

"Yes Daddy. Take. This. Pussy!!" I whispered.

His dick immediately found my g-spot. The tip of it scraped against it repeatedly. I immediately felt another orgasm fight for release from my body. As my orgasm continued to build from within; my hold around his neck got tighter. I loosened my hold and began to caress his upper back.

"I can't hold it any longer Baby!!" I whispered.

"Cum For Me Angela!!" Shane demanded.

I tilted my head back and moaned his name as I released. The feeling of my release on Shane's cock triggered his own. He tilted his head back and growled out his release. Rope after rope of cum was released into my waiting womb.

As we both attempted to catch our breaths; I lowered my legs from around his waist. He held me close and whispered,

"I love you Baby."

"I love you too." I replied.

I separated from his embrace to get my clothes. He went back to the chair and watched me get dressed. When I was fully dressed we both left out the room. We went into the living room and found Francessca sitting in the living room watching television. She looked up at us with a knowing smile when she saw us.

"I must say, I've never known it to take two people to help one person get dressed. Unless of course that person is an invalid. And I know for a fact that neither one of you is an invalid. So it makes me wonder...." She replied.

I looked down at my shoes with an embarrassed smile. Shane chuckled to himself.

"So are you going to your Mom's now?" Francessca asked.

I looked up and nodded.

"Yea I guess I am."

I looked at my watch and saw how late I was running. I looked up at Shane and replied,

"We probably should go."

He nodded his head in agreement. I went to Francessca and gave her a hug.

"Call me when you're on your way back home, Ok?"

"I will."

I straightened up from our embrace and went to collect my purse. Shane reached out his hand to me and I took it.

"You ready?"

I nodded yes.

I waived at Chessa one last time and walked out the door with Shane behind me.

We walked hand in hand to his car. He opened the passenger side door for me. I climbed inside and he waited for me to get settled before he closed the door after me. He went around the car to the driver's side, climbed in, started the car and drove off.

We drove in comfortable silence for awhile. Shane spoke out first,

"So what are you going to say when the cops talk to you."

"I don't know. I have to ask you, how much do you want me to reveal about us?"

"I think you should tell the truth."

"But what about your job? You could get in trouble if our relationship gets out."

"Angela I'm more then aware of the consequences that comes with having sexual relationships with students. While I've never done this before; I still know what could happen if found out."

"Aren't you worried?"

"You don't get it do you?"

"What?"

"I don't care. I knew I had to have you when I first saw you enter my classroom. We are both consenting adults. I'm not ashamed or sorry for what I've done and what I'm going to do later." He replied with a smile.

I blushed at his words.

"You are so bad."

"Bad to the Bone Baby!!" He teased.

I chuckled to myself.

"But seriously, are you sure about me telling the WHOLE truth?." I asked.

"Yes. I'm ready for whatever comes out of it. And you know that whatever happens, I got your back."

I laid one of my hands on his and squeezed it.

"Thank you baby. You have been an immense help for me. I couldn't have gotten through this without you."

"Like I told you before; we belong together. There is no other place I would rather be then with you. We will get through this. Ok?"

I nodded,

"Ok." I replied.

We drove in silence for the rest of the way to my mom's house. Outwardly I tried to appear calm; but inwardly I was scared to death. Everyone knew that I didn't kill Sherise, but there was still a small chance that I could be blamed for it. The thought f going to jail for something I didn't do was the most frightening thing of all.

A few minutes later we arrived at my mom's house. Shane stopped the car, got out, went to my side and opened the door for me. I stepped out and paused. My whole body was filled with the dread of having to come back to this house. Shane put his hand around my waist and squeezed me to him.

"You don't have to do this you know" He replied.

I closed my eyes and leaned the side of my head to his. I let got of a silent breath.

"I wish that were true. But it's not. It's either here or the precinct. And I don't want to be treated like a criminal unless I've acted like one. And I didn't do this."

"I know baby. Because if you'd done it, I would've known. Hell I would've been there."

"True."

"So don't worry about it. Ok baby. I got you."

I nodded.

He stepped ahead and reached out his hand to me.

"Shall we?"

I nodded and put my trembling hand into his. He squeezed it and led me up the pathway to my mother's door. I took my key out and unlocked the door. We went inside. I could hear small murmurs in the family room.

"Hello!!" I called out.

"She's here." I heard someone say.

I then heard some rustling about and instantly all of my siblings came walking through the threshold to the vestibule where Shane and I stood.

Marguerite came towards me first with her arms wide open. I walked to her and we both fell into each others arms. Andreas and Maurice came around us both and joined the hug. Shane stood to the side and watched us. Maurice looked up and motioned for Shane to come forward,

"You might as well come on over too man. You're apart of this family now!!"

I turned and reached out my hand to him. Shane took it and joined the group hug.

"Can I get in on this?" Ian said from the family room.

Marguerite smiled and reached her hand out to her husband. We all gathered together and hugged each other once more. After a few moments, Everyone separated except Marguerite and I. She put her hands on the side of my face, looked me straight in the eyes and kissed my cheek.

"You ok?" She asked

"Yea." I said.

"You're lying. But that's ok. Because after today everything is going to be just fine." She replied with a knowing smile.

"You promise?." I asked with a nervous smile.

"Absolutely!!" Marguerite replied.

She kissed my cheek again, took my hand and turned to Shane.

"I really didn't leave you with a good impression of me the last time we saw each other. And for that I apologize. My sister and I have been through a lot these past few years and unfortunately I've taken that out on the wrong people. When I should've been taking it out on the catalyst of it all. But that issue will be taken care in due time. You really seem to love my sister. You're definitely a step higher then what she usually brings in here...."

I playfully squeezed Marguerite's hand. All the men chuckled softly in the background.

She looked at me with an innocent expression, "What? Am I lying?"

"Margie you haven't changed a bit!!" I replied.

"Oh stop." she replied with a smile.

She turned back to Shane and continued,

"You obviously love my sister or you wouldn't be here. So I think that we should start over."

"I'm not opposed to that whatsoever."

Marguerite reached out her hand. "Hello, my name is Marguerite DeMarcos and you are?"

"Shane Morrison. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

The two shook hands. She gestured at her husband's direction. Ian stepped forward and took Shane's hand.

"This is my husband Ian."

"How you doing man?" Ian replied.

"I'm good man. I'm good."

Ian nodded, "Good to hear."

Ian walked away and patted Shane on the back as he walked back to his spot by the living room threshold.

As I stood there and held Marguerite's hand I looked at everyone around me. I reveled in the feeling of love I was surrounded by. I left from Marguerite's side and walked to Shane. He put his hand around my waist and held him close. Andreas stepped forward and reached out his hand to Shane,

"We haven't officially met either. I'm Angela's older brother Andreas."

Shane took his hand, shook it and replied,

"Nice to meet you too man. I'm Shane."

"Well it's nice to know that everyone is all acquainted" a voice replied from behind us.

We all turned and looked up the stairwell to find our mother standing proudly at the top.

"Hello children. I'm glad to see all of you here together. I just got off the phone with Detective Morrison should be here shortly. Are you ready for this Angela?'

"Yes ma'am."

"She told me to tell you that this is a routine interview and that you shouldn't be nervous. You haven't been charged with anything. You're just a person of interest right now."

"What do you mean a person of interest? What does that mean?"

"It means that she is someone that they need to get a statement from as soon as possible." Mother replied.

I turned to Marguerite and replied, " It's alright Margie. I know that I didn't do anything wrong. So there's nothing to worry about."

"And I like to keep it that way!!" Mother replied.

"Wait a minute. Did you say Detective Morrison?" Shane asked.

"I did. Why do you ask?"

"That wouldn't be Detective Olivia Morrison would it?"

"Actually, I believe it is." Mother replied.

I turned to Shane and asked,

"Baby do you know her?"

Shane nodded. "If it's who I think it is. Then yes."

"Who is it?"

Shane turned to me and replied,

"Detective Morrison is my sister."

"Your sister?" I asked nervously.

Shane put his arms around me and brought me closer. He looked into my eyes and replied,

"Yes, my sister. But that could be a good thing. With her on the case; there's a better chance of discretion when it comes to our relationship. We could use that in our favor."

I nodded, "True."

By this time our mother had ascended down the steps. She stood beside Maurice.

"Why does she need to be discreet about your relationship. You both are consenting adults correct?"

"Of course they are Mother." Marguerite replied.

"Then what's the problem."

No one spoke. Shane and I lowered our eyes.

"Ok is there something that everyone else knows that I don't?" Mother asked.

"I might as well tell her...."

"Shane.." I replied nervously.

"It's ok baby." He replied.

"Well someone needs to tell me something!!" Mother exclaimed.

"Maybe there's things that you don't need to know!!" Marguerite piped in.

"Marguerite..." I pleaded.

"NO!! This woman can't be trusted. Yesterday was proof of that!!"

"I agree. But I'd rather we tell her, then she find out some other way." I replied.

Shane raised his hand to silence us both, "It's alright. I'll tell her." he replied.

We dropped our hands from around each other. He put his arm around my waist. turned to my mother and replied.

"As you can plainly see, I'm madly in love with your daughter. But we never told you where we met. I met Angela at the university."

"Ok. What's so wrong with that? So you're a student there." Mother replied.

"Let him finish Mom." Maurice replied.

"No ma'am I'm not a student." Shane continued. "I'm a actually one of Angela's teachers."

"You're a TEACHER?!?" Mother exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am I am."

"Aren't there laws against teachers fraternizing with their students?"

"Yes there are. But I don't care about that. I've known Angela for a long time now. Even before she was in my class. I tried to stay away, but I couldn't. I know that if this relationship is found out, I could lose my job. But Mrs. Monroe I don't care. I knew from the first time I saw your daughter that she was the one. I was just waiting for her to realize it." Shane replied with a smile.

Marguerite beamed from ear to ear, "Well said Brother. Well said." She replied.

"Oh please. This is wrong. You are too old for my daughter and I don't approve of this."

I stepped toward my mother with narrowed eyes, "Well Mother this is not your choice. Shane is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. And that's just something you're going to have to deal with." I replied.

"How can you sit here and tell me that this man is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with; when you've been with him for no more then a week. And just three months ago you were saying the same thing about Devon!!"

"That's not true. I never said that I wanted to spend my life with Devon. Devon and I were not as serious about each other as Shane and I are."

"How do I know that this SICK relationship you're in with him is serious?"

"Now that's a but uncalled for Ms. Estelle." Shane replied.

I put my hand up, turned to Shane and replied, "No Baby it's ok..." I turned back to my mom and looked her in the eyes and continued,

"We just have to show her that this is FOREVER!!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Mother replied.

Shane and I glared at my mother in silence. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that." Andreas replied.

We all turned to the door as Andreas opened it. A tall, olive skinned woman with a briefcase walked through the door. She wore a gray pencil skirt with a button down, purple silk shirt tucked in the skirt with a wide gray belt around her waist. She wore minimal makeup. Her hair was tied back into a tight bun. She wore gray, four inch heeled pumps. Her features were soft yet serious. She had the same high cheekbones and cool emerald green eyes as Shane. She was very curvy and stood at 6 feet tall with the heels on.

The instant Andreas locked eyes with her his body immediately hardened. She too could feel the instant attraction. She quickly masked her immediate thoughts. She smiled and replied,

"Hello, I'm Detective Olivia Morrison. I believe you've been expecting me."

Olivia reached out her hand and Andreas took it into his hand and squeezed it. "I'm Andreas and yes.... We've been expecting you" Andreas softly replied.

The two stood at the door looking at each other for a few trance-like moments. Marguerite and I snickered to ourselves. Maurice shook his head in embarrassment. Shane bent his head down to hide his smile.

Our light laughter broke their trance. Olivia quickly removed her hand from Andreas's hold and lowered her eyes in embarrassment,

"Well it's wonderful to meet you Andreas. May I come in?"

He smiled. "Sure."

Andreas stepped aside and allowed Olivia to come into the house. She immediately saw Shane.

"Now you're a sight for sore eyes. What are you doing here little brother?" She asked as her and Shane embraced.

"I could ask you the same, Detective. I thought you were in Texas?" Shane replied as the two ended their embrace.

"I was. They transferred me here once I made detective." She replied.

"Well congratulations big Sis!!" Shane replied. The two embraced again.

"It's so good to see you little Brother."

"Likewise. I want you to meet someone. This is my girlfriend Angela Monroe."

She turned to me and quickly sized me up. I nervously stood there as she looked me over.

She nodded in approval. She reached out her hand to me and smiled.

12