Let George Do It

Story Info
Couple gets help from randy Sargeant.
5.4k words
4.18
47.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the summer I needed an assistant to help with organizing and directing a community fund raising project. I contacted many of the local businesses and organizations and finally got a volunteer from the areas Marine reserve detachment in a neighboring town. I arranged to have the Sergeant who was to be my assistant drop by late in the afternoon after work.

I was cleaning the garage when a tall, typical stereotype of a Marine, in full dress blues came walking up the driveway.

"Hi, I'm George. Are you Bob? Excuse the fancy getup. I just came from a funeral at the National Cemetery. I was part of the honor guard. " That was the beginning of an adventure that my wife, Carolyn, and I had never dreamed of.

George was from Florida and had a southern accent. It took us a while to get used to 'Smif' for Smith and 'birfday' for birthday. It seemed that the 'th' combination of letters is to a southerner what 'L' is to an oriental. He was a lover of the outdoors as were we and was always talking about going camping or hiking in the middle of nowhere. He had a 4X4 truck and a canoe and mountains of camping gear so he was well prepared. The evening we met we talked till well after midnight about all manner of things. The three of us hit it off right from the beginning like we had known each other forever.

As the weeks passed George and I, with an assist from my wife Carolyn, worked on our fund raiser. George became a regular for dinner every Wednesday night and we would spend a little time on our project and a lot of time just talking, sipping wine and trying to arrange a time that we could all go camping together in the back woods.

It began to dawn on me that every Wednesday night after George left Carolyn would be much more amorous than other nights. He would barely be out the door when she would announce that it was time for bed, zip upstairs, take a shower and jump into bed without her usual tee shirt and panties. She would usually have large bath a towel folded up into a pad under her ass. When I got into bed her nipples would be hard and erect pointing skyward and she would have her hands clamped between her legs. Just sliding the palm of my hand over her hard nipples and down her belly would make her sigh and begin to open her legs. Normally it usually took some extended foreplay for her to reach this super horny stage. A little more tit pinching, biting and sucking and she would be moaning with her legs wide apart, knees almost on the bed and the soles of her feet pressing together. With a little more twisting, kissing, biting and licking of her titties she would have a moaning mini-orgasm her hands still between her legs pressing her pussy. George was having a very decided influence on her libido.

By the time her mini-orgasm subsided her pussy lips were swollen and firm, fully engorged with blood. Clear, slippery pussy juice was flowing from her pussy and running down her ass crack onto the towel. Her clit was erect and pulsing, like a hard little one inch long cock, waiting to be sucked. At this point her cunt and the surrounding area was very sensitive and it wouldn't take much to set her off into a full blown orgasm. I began just barely touching her slippery lips pushing her to a higher level of excitement without making her cum.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me? Oh yes…keep doing it…don’t stop…god that's great", was all she kept whispering

"Relax and enjoy", I replied.

Slowly I slid my finger along her inner lips just grazing them using her copious pussy juice as a lubricant. Then I slowly stroked from her asshole to just below her clit being careful never to touch her little button. She gradually relaxed more and more spreading her knees even wider apart till they were flat on the bed, soles of her feet still together. Her lips felt so hard and swollen that they seemed about to burst. Her breathing slowed and she seemed to drift off to another plane.

I asked her "What do you want me to do now?"

Her answer was usually, "Anything you want to do."

I slid down the bed and begin to lick and blow on her pussy again avoiding her clit. Her cunt and asshole pulsed as if they were trying to suck my tongue into them. Sometimes her asshole opened up wide so I could see the pearly lining inside her back door. My tongue slipped lower and massaged the pulsing rosebud of her asshole pressing to gain entry into the forbidden tunnel.

During all this time Carolyn would be softly moaning, "That’s so fucking good…stick your tongue in my pussy…lick the lips, nibble on them. Oh shit, bite them…kiss my ass, lick it…stick your tongue in again…slow just touching…oh my god, I feel like I've got to pee."

"Go ahead and pee if you want to", I said.

After a while I adjusted my position and slid a finger into her pussy, another into her slippery asshole, placing my thumb near her clit.

"Oh, yes do my ass and cunt…slide in and out…go as deep as you can…put another finger in my asshole…now in my pussy…push in and hold them in as deep as you can…stretch me open…Oh shit, I need to cum, pleaseee touch my clitty…gentle…press it…ohh, ohhhh, fuck me with your fingers, rub my clitty, oh my god, I'm going to cum, press my clitty HARD, pound your fingers into meeeeee…rub clitty…oh…oh…oh…shi…aaaahhhhhh."

She bucked and arched her back and with each contraction of her pussy a little pee spurted out (the reason she got the towel). She writhed on the bed for as long as I pressed and rubbed her clit. Finally after a couple of minutes her pussy became so sensitive she grabbed my hand and made me stop.

The longer the foreplay buildup the longer and stronger her orgasm.

After she came down to earth the first words out of her mouth would be "FUCK ME QUICK. Shove your cock up my pussy while I'm still pulsing inside."

I was always ready to oblige and sometimes I would even slid my cock into her asshole that was so well lubricated with her pussy juices.

Whenever I slid my dick up her ass she moaned, went limp and began to pee. "I can't help it. Your cock in my ass makes me so relaxed I can't stop the pee from coming out", she said.

Finally after one of these Wednesday night sessions I asked her why she was so turned on when she had seen George. "I don't know what it is. Every time I get near him my pussy starts to tingle and get wet. Maybe it's the idea of his moustache tickling my clitty. Why don't you grow a moustache? I think clitty would like that."

I really don't think it was the moustache. I think it was that George was a 6' 2" Marine with a great looking uniform and a big bulge in his pants that was the turn on.

Several weeks later George asked us if we would like to go on a camping trip with him and his girlfriend Judy who was supposed to be something of a swinger.

Carolyn and I talked it over and Carolyn said she would go if we could switch and she could fuck George and I would fuck Judy one of the nights. From the way Carolyn had been acting this didn't come as a shock to me and I figured it could work since Judy was supposed to be a swinger. Besides, Judy had a body to die for and I would get a night fucking and sucking all those goodies while Carolyn got to fuck George.

The next time I talked to George I told him the plan. He thought it was great as he had been getting a hard-on every Wednesday for the past few months and really wanted to fuck Carolyn. He told me that during dinner, for several months, she had been running her hand up and down his thigh and petting his cock under the table. He would talk to Judy and finalize the plans.

The next week George showed up for dinner as usual. We sat down to eat and asked George if he had talked to Judy about the camping trip.

"Yep, I talked at her and the bitch says she will only sleep with me if we go camping. I told her to get lost. There are plenty a other ladies out there with great bods who are really swingers. We got two who come into the recruiting office that will fuck or blow you in the back room any day of the week. I'll have to see if I can hook up with one of them."

By the way, I've got a secret to tell you guys one of these days."

"Tell us now", Carolyn said.

"Well not now, maybe some other time" ,said George.

"You bastard, don't leave us hanging", Carolyn said.

George just grinned.

Well that finished the camping trip and Carolyn's plan for fucking George. We were all dejected as we sat eating our dinner. Our camping adventure had been put on hold and there would be no switching partners to look forward to. We definitely needed a 'Plan B'.

On Friday morning George called and invited us to come over to his place to watch a some videos. He had gotten hold of copies of 'Deep Throat' and 'Behind the Green Door'. We said that would be great and we would bring some wine and snacks.

Friday night arrived and we left for George's house armed with several bottles of wine and a grocery bag full of junk-food-snacks. It was still early so we decided to have a glass of wine and visit for a while before we started the XXX videos.

We each had several glasses of wine while talking amiably and were beginning to feel the tensions of the day slipping away. I pored another round of wine and while passing it to Carolyn I slipped and managed to spill almost the whole glass on her blouse and jeans.

"Damn, be careful, you don't get any more wine. You've had enough. It's almost impossible to get red wine out of a blouse like this one." She stood up and headed for the bathroom to try to clean up.

"There's a robe on the hook on the back of the bathroom door", George called as she disappeared down the hall.

Several minutes later Carolyn reappeared wearing the robe. It was obviously not George's robe but one that one of his lady friends had left. It was a bit short not quite covering the cheeks of Carolyn's ass while a bit of blonde hair was peeking out below the hem in front. She had the belt tied tight around her waist but the front was stretched open. Cleavage showed down to her belly button and you could almost see her nipples. Her 36D boobs were just about popping out of the robe as they bounced and swayed as she pranced back into the room.

"That robe looks better 'almost' on you than it does on Judy", said George with a grin. "Your boobs are about twice as big as hers with a lot more bounce. Her nipples don't stick out hard and pointy like yours do. I'll give you that robe if you want it. It'll always look like a sack on Judy now after seeing you in it"

Carolyn looked at him lewdly and then turned around, spread her feet and bent over touching her toes. "Do you guys think it's too short? I think it's just right to show off some of my best ass'etts.", she quipped while looking at us upside down through her spread legs.

Her ass hole and pussy were looking right at us as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other making her hips rock from side to side. We could see her boobs hanging down, now free of the robe. There was a glint of moisture on her pussy lips and blonde hair.

She turned back to us adjusting the robe so the tie was just below her boobs and they were standing proud, nipples erect, fully exposed. She walked over to George and sat down on his lap. She squirmed around so her bare pussy ground firmly down on his boxer covered cock. Leaning down she gave him a long wet tongue sucking kiss. Breaking the kiss she got up, leaving a spot wet with pussy juice, on his shorts. The spot was outlining George's hardened cock.

She came over to me and put one foot up on the arm of my chair leaning in so her cunt was just inches from my lips. Not being one to refuse an invitation like that I took a quick lick. Startled she jumped back and put her hand over her pussy to protect it.

"No, that's mine and you can't lick it unless I say you can", she said.

Lustfully, in a little girl voice, she said "My pussy's lonely. Can we go into the bedroom and make it feel wanted? I want George and you to fuck me silly before we go home and I've always wanted to suck two cocks at the same timeCan I do that? Pleaseee say I can. Please, please, please."

"Let's get you to the bedroom and see what we can do for that lonely pussy of yours", I said.

We left a trail of clothing as we headed for the bedroom. George and I were naked when we jumped onto the bed but Carolyn, being modest, had left the robe on but had untied the belt.

George lay back as Carolyn climbed on the bed and headed straight for his waving pole. She looked at it and said "This going to make pussy feel wanted real soon" As she slipped her lips over his cock head her ass tilted up giving me a perfect target.

I slid behind her and started to tongue her pussy and ass hole. I asked, "Is pussy beginning to feel better now?"

She moaned and her legs spread giving me better access to her cunt. I slid under her so I could cover her pussy with my mouth. She lowered her hips and pressed down on my face as I licked and sucked her clit and dripping snatch. Her juices were flowing, filling my mouth, covering my lips and cheeks. I was in heaven.

At the other end of the bed Carolyn had her nose buried in George's pubic hair and balls as she swallowed his cock to the root. He was humping her face but she wouldn't let him slide his cock in and out of her mouth. She kept her lips pressed all the way down to his balls as she sucked and swallowed his pre-cum juices. She kept making little moaning and humming sounds as I diddled her pussy and ass hole with my well lubricated tongue. All the while she stayed locked on his cock so he couldn't fuck her sucking mouth.

George was going mad trying to face fuck her so he could blow his load into her mouth but she had other ideas and finally let his hard prick pop out of her mouth. He was whimpering as his red and swollen cock pulsed up and down in front of her face. "For god sake make me cum. My cock hurts it's so hard." He grabbed his dick and started to slide his hand along the uncut 9" shaft.

"Oh no. No fair beating off. All that good cum needs to fill my pussy." She moved to stop him from jerking off and I lost my flowing cunt.

Carolyn crawled up the bed and kissed George her tongue probing, letting him taste his pre-cum on her lips and in her mouth. His swollen cock pulsed and twitched. I thought he would blow his wad then and there without even being touched.

"Don't you dare cum", said Carolyn reaching down and wrapping her fingers around the base of his rod. She squeezed hard till the pulsing stopped and some of the hardness went away.

"Oh, shit my balls ache. Either let me jerk off or make me cum. My cock feels like it's made of stone. At this point I'd even let Bob suck me off just to get that load out of my balls", George said.

Did I hear that right?

That was all Carolyn needed to hear. She took my hand, placed my fingers around the base of George's hard cock and said "Hold it steady while I sit on it."

George started at the feel of my hand on his cock but he was to far gone to say anything . He just humped his hips so my hand slid along his turgid shaft. Carolyn squatted over his cock and groaned "Aim that big dick at my cunt. I'm going to fuck him till he can't see straight."

She lowered herself down the shaft till it was buried in her pussy and then bounced up and down a little to make sure it was in as far as it could go. George just moaned when I let go of his cock as it slid into Carolyn's warm sheath.

Carolyn began to rotate her hips trying to twist off the cock that was buried in her. George was going wild humping into her pussy to no avail. She just rode him like a steer going up and down with him never letting his cock slide an inch in and out of her pussy. He needed to cum but she wouldn’t let him fuck her. She locked her knees on his hips and rode him hard.

He was about out of control now and being much stronger than Carolyn took over. He lifted her off his throbbing cock, flipped her over onto her back and drove his cock back into her cunt with him now on top. Carolyn screamed as his dick penetrated even deeper than before. She wrapped her legs around his hips and drove her pussy onto his cock. He began to fuck her with long very slow strokes letting his cock head pull out of her pussy and waiting for her to scream "PUT IT BACK IN MEEE." Then he would slowly slide back in with her kicking her heels on his ass to make him fuck her faster. Now he was in control and loving every minute of it. Payback's a bitch.

Carolyn was babbling and whimpering, "Fuck me faster you bastard…don't make me wait…Bob, do something, make him fuck me faster…if I don't cum I'm going to pee all over his cock…on god slam into my pussy fast and hard."

The pee bit seemed to get to George. He said "No way…slow and steady. Go ahead and pee if you want to. I'll just go real slow so my balls fill up with a giant load and my cock really explodes and fills your pussy with every last drop of cum I have."

Carolyn began to drift away and relax like she did when I just barely tickled her pussy. Her legs spread and dropped from around his hips, her knees lay flat on the bed.

She was softly moaning and whispering, "Oh my god, that's so good…keep fucking me like that…don't stop…slow, keep it real slow…my ass hole is tingling and pulsing…oh, shit, I'm going to cum…aaahhhh…pull out and shove it up my ass."

As Carolyn began to moan and shutter with little spurts of pee erupting from her pussy George made his move. Without missing a beat he pulled his dick out of Carolyn's pussy and slid it right back into her open, pulsing asshole

Then all hell broke loose.

George began to fuck her ass with fast, long hard strokes that had his balls swinging and slapping against her ass. Carolyn screamed and threw her legs up pulling them behind her shoulders so his cock could get in deeper and deeper. She was moaning and a steady stream of pussy juice ran down her crack to lubricate the pistoning cock in her ass.

"Fuck my ass…pull your cock out and slam it back in…oh, oh, oh, oh, aahhh…yes, fuck me and cum in my ass…god, yes, yes, yes, I'm going to cum. Fuck fast and cum with meeeee…I'm cumm…aaagggg."

George sounded like a freight train as he pistoned in and out of her ass. He was trying hard not to cum but it was a loosing battle. Hearing Carolyn's moaning and chanting was too much. Her ass hole was pulsing and gripping his rod lick a cock ring. His balls tightened, his cock hardened and swelled till it ached. Then it blew.

First Carolyn felt his swelling cock surge in her ass spreading her already distended asshole till she thought it would split. George began to pour all the pent up cum out of his cock. It felt like someone had a hose up her ass as she filled with cum. Then just as she thought he was spent, he pulled out of her ass rammed into her pussy and continued to spew sperm into her cunt.

"Oh, you bastard. I can't stand any more…oh, shit…nooo…don't stop. Yes…yes…fuck meee. I want that cock way up my pussy so my whole cunt is filled and I feel the cum shoot inside me. Fuck me, damn it fuck me deeper…don't stop keep fucking me fast." The flood of sperm filling her cunt triggered another orgasm as he hammered in and out. Finally the hose stopped gushing cum and George went limp.

As he fell to his side onto the bed almost passed out his cock popped out of her pussy followed by a torrent of cum and pussy juices.

Carolyn was apparently not finished yet. She trembled on the bed, still having mini-orgasms. "Bob, fuck meee. I need you. I need your big bad 10" pussy splitter in my cunt so I can keep cuming. God, I want to cum all night. I want you to fuck and suck me all night."

I plowed into her quivering cunt and began to give her a slow loving fuck. Needless to say after watching Carolyn and George my cock was as hard as an oak club.

12