Let Go

Story Info
Tension gets to everyone, eventually.
2.2k words
3.97
39.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to him come, stuttering as he called her name into his telephone receiver, she felt her face flush and her heart beat in places she couldn't usually notice it. And his moans died into sighs, his sighs into whispers, and his whispers into a slow, soft breathing, she told him something he could never hear enough of.

"I love you, baby." He knew this...he loved her too, more than anything, but at that moment, nothing else could have made him feel complete. Those words kept him going when he had no desire to continue. Those words gave him something to work for. They comforted him when he was down, made him smile when he was alone. But right now, all he could think about was how soft her voice was when she whispered them.

"I love you, baby," she told him, speaking softly with a smile in her voice. She loved to listen to him, and it reminded her of how lucky she was to have someone to share this with. She wasn't gorgeous. She wasn't graceful or cultured, and she certainly wasn't exotic. But when she heard him utter her name in the height of his pleasure- pleasure she hadn't even really given him- her heart felt like that hole that had been there for so long had been filled to overflowing.

"I love you more," he said, his voice a calm, relaxed tone that it rarely hit. He smiled softly, thinking back over the past few moments. If he couldn't be with her just yet, that sweet voice urging him on was as good as it could get. In those moments, he could tell by her tone that she wanted him to come, and regardless of the reason, he loved that thought. She'd sounded as though nothing mattered in the world, nothing but his pleasure at that moment. Her voice shook a little as he bit back a moan- she did want him to come.

Oh, she wanted him to come. His energy, the pleasure that was building inside him, the need for release; she could feel all of it, almost as if it was her own. With his every jagged exhalation, she bit her lip a little harder.

"Almost babe.. just let it go." If anyone could want this for him as much as he did himself, she could've pulled it off. Pushing the wish that it was his breath instead of only his voice reaching her ear to the back of her mind, she closed her eyes and brushed her fingers over her soft folds. Wet... very wet. Not wet like the porn stars, not dripping, but wet for her. Resisting the temptation to put it to use, she layed her head back, relaxing and listening to him.

Just wait, she told herself. Right now, it's him. She'd just gotten off the internet, where they'd been talking. He asked her if she could call him, and soon.. he'd been keeping something for her. She'd smiled to herself and agreed, anxiously awaiting his voice as she held the phone to her warm ear and cheek.

"How about making this our night.. devoting it soley to entertainment," he'd suggested, with a smirk. He was tired, but it'd been so long, and he knew she'd been wanting that. Gentle, and somewhat lacking in experience, but her heart was in it. For the rather sweet face she held to the world, she had enough bad in her to be surprising.. and fun. The moment he asked, of course, she agreed with an enthusiasm she tried to keep from showing.

Both of them more or less snapping back to the present for the moment listened quietly to the other's breath over the phone. His was slower now, and much more contented. Hers was calming, although he knew she was only controlling herself. They had time, though. Plenty of time. Being a little worked up before hand would be a nice feeling for her.

The conversation that followed was a nice one--full of the inside jokes and happy giggles that usually held her attention for hours, but tonight was a bit different. She couldn't seem to get her mind off him. Occasionally her hand would wander and she'd catch her breath as her fingertip made contact with her wet and still gently swollen lips.

This man that she loved told her how much he loved her and she smiled, knowing it was true. She also heard the haziness in his voice; his syllables slurred a bit and he didn't respond as quickly. He was so tired, the poor thing. She was almost going to tell him he should try and get some sleep when their call was disconnected. Must be the phone card again, she thought, mumbling irritably to herself. She got off the phone and back online to check and see if he wanted her to try calling again. She hadn't even finished wording her question when his message appeared on her screen.

"It's 2:30.." she read in his typewriter style blue font. "I really should get to sleep, unless you had your heart set on some fun tonight." At this, tears began to burn her eyes. She paused, almost ready to tell him how upset she was. Of course she had her heart set on it! What was he thinking? Oh sure, it was easy for him to dismiss it, he'd already had his fun.

Then she began to think again, and her swell of emotion went down a bit. After all, he needed sleep, there was nothing he could do about that. Hell, she'd been about to tell him that herself when the line went silent. Why was she so upset now?

Well.. it is late. I'm tired too, and just not thinking clearly.

But she knew it was a bit more than that. As she told him how much she loved him, her skin warmed again, to the touch. Telling him goodnight and sighing as his icon changed to "Offline," she sank back in her chair, glancing over at the mirror on her door.

"Too bad," she said wistfully to her reflection. The figure that sat gazing back was an attractive one; even in her most comfortable PJ's her slim and fairly toned build shone. She smiled softly as her eyes wandered. Nothing overly eye-catching, but still not a disappointing picture.

Closing her eyes, her thoughts drifted to his voice.. her name being said to her as his body took over and he held on.

You're just a little tired, and frustrated. Get some sleep, that'll do ya good.

Crawling lazily into bed, she pulled her sheet and comforter up to her shoulders and curled up on her side. She still wanted him, but it would be better if she just went to sleep. She'd talk to him tomorrow. Convincing herself of this, she closed her eyes and tried to rest.

She lay there for quite a while, still unable to shake the memory of his breath, knowing his thoughts had been centered on her. It was a familiar sentiment; she wanted him every bit as much. She rolled to her back and sighed as her hand crawled down over her stomach and toyed with her waistband.

Smiling to herself, she slipped her beneath the thin fabric of her pajama shorts and over her smooth pelvis. Go to sleep, she told herself, although she was beginning to feel a bit less tired. She hardly noticed her fingers, as they trailed on down the soft curls framing her womanhood. A slight tingle interrupted her unordered thoughts. Her eyes fluttered open as she finally touched the warm flesh of her clit. She knew she still needed some attention.

Again, she leaned her head back, relaxing her muscles and pressing one finger gently up to herself, just holding it there. The sensation of her cool finger against that very warm and sensitive part of the body was delicious. She felt her pulse and gently bit her bottom lip as she ran the tip of her pinky over her slit. It proved to be quite a moist area, even in this little bit of time.

She refused to let herself become sleepy and pressed her index finger down more firmly, moaning softly and feeling her entire body awaken. She needed to come, she'd needed to all night. With a deep breath and a healthy dose of will-power, she moved her hand away, letting herself recover momentarily.

She cleared her thoughts and settled back against the cool sheets, moving her blanket to the side. After drawing in a nice, long breath and relaxing as much as she could, she dragged her thumb lightly over the clit. Letting her eyes drift shut again, she slowly worked, pressing two fingers to her opening. Damn, she wanted him. Her body tensed as her imagination flared. She was almost upset with herself for being so caught up in her thoughts of him. After how he'd behaved tonight, did she really want to be thinking about that?

She shook her head. She'd been slowing down with all this thought and her body was no closer to release. Her clit was screaming for attention, but she let her thumb lag a bit, concentrating more on her lips. Slowly she worked in and began turning her G-spot into a small amusement park.

Her free hand wandered over her body; from her neck to her collar bone, and down over her breasts. She felt her smile fade in an almost desperate wave of desire. Brimming with newfound energy and only half-focused on anything, she kneaded the flesh just inside her opening. What had he been thinking tonight, leaving her alone? God she needed to come.

Her left hand continued along its path to slide over her soft tummy and then rested at her hip. Feeling a warmth growing inside her belly, she pressed her lips together. With hardly a thought, she plunged her fingers further inward, thrusting against her hand and gaining speed.

Slower, she told herself, or you won't last at all. But she had no desire to last. She was quickly losing control of her actions. Her thumb was rubbing harshly against her clit, working it into a hard little knot. The combination of that and the pressure from beneath had her panting his name madly to herself. He could have waited! At some moments, all she could think of was coming. During others, his name wouldn't leave her mind. She thrust her hips upward, clenching her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut.

Let it go, just let it go.

But it seemed the closer she got, the more she felt was lacking. She wanted to be filled, and her two rather slender fingers weren't doing the job very effectively. She rolled onto them, kneeling over her hand and gripping the sheets with her other fist, steadying herself. Still, not enough.

Looking frantically around the room, and for a split second, almost hoping to see him there, she spotted her hair brush. That handle looked most promising. She gently let off her fingers, rising to free her hand and take the brush. She held it by the head, kneeling over it and pressing the tip of the handle to her slit. It slid in fairly easily, but she felt so much fuller. A few slow thrusts had her worked up again, and as she sped up, throwing her hips down onto that hairbrush, she wished that she could hear his voice telling her, like it always did, "Let go baby. Just relax and let it go."

She wanted to let go. She was mad, she was frustrated, and it was his fault! She was also filled with an intensifying pleasure, a deep-burning need. She was desperate for release, and all she could think about was him. Balancing on her legs and thrusting more deliberately, she pressed against her partially filled bladder with a fist, and felt it sting her her clit. Reaching up as best she could, she massaged that hard little peak and immediately felt herself tighten.

This wasn't a time to be light. She wasn't pleasuring herself anymore...she was fucking, regardless of the other person's presence or absence. Swallowing hard and letting all these different sensations blend, she pressed on.

Let go. Let go. Let go! LET GO!

"LLLLET..." she demanded of herself as all her muscles began to flex "GO!!!" And she came. Hard, calling his name, though the eight hundred miles that separated the lovers kept him from hearing a word of it.

She screamed with each burst of the orgasm. This had been what she'd needed. A little piece of him, whether she'd known that, or not. Her hand clenched a fistful of sheets. Strands of hair stuck to her skin with beads of sweat surrounding them.

Letting her breath out slowly, she felt that second bit of wetness as she slowed. The wetness that should have been his to make use of.

As she began to relax and curled up again, catching her breath, she realized that it had only been her need for him that had had her so frustrated. He'd done nothing that he shouldn't have, and looking over at the phone, his voice echoed in her ears.

"I love you more."

Running her fingers over the plain, smooth receiver, she smiled. No longer did she need to hold on to her anger with him. It had been because of her circumstances, not his actions.

Tapping the ear piece and smiling a bit more happily, she curled up in her soft bed between her cool sheets. As she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, she murmured the solution she'd needed to herself.

"Let go..."