Let Loose Ch. 01

Story Info
Vacation fun for young parents.
917 words
3.92
80.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litman2
litman2
35 Followers

I met my wife during a class at a university in California. She caught my attention easily enough – she was (and is) a shapely young lady with long blonde hair which is usually in a ponytail, a pretty face and beautiful blue eyes. She has a typical Nordic look to her.

As the semester progressed, I found more and more opportunities to talk with her. One thing led to another and soon we were dating, engaged then married. All this occurred over a period of 3 years. During this time we were sexually active, but nothing really unusual or particularly noteworthy. She had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, but generally was inclined to the traditional wine, dine, movie, home for sex in the bedroom

After being married for about 5 years, we had our first child, followed 2 years later with our last. She and I entered the full-time parenting mode and our sex became less frequent and more routine. It was enjoyable, but was more like hamburger than steak.

When our youngest child was about 7 years old, we finally decided that we could take a vacation without the kids. So, for the first time in about 8 years, we could be alone and without our daily parenting worries. I decided immediately that to truly accomplish this, we had to get away. Far away. We decided on a Caribbean cruise for the paradise-like scenery and carefree experience.

We were both very excited at the prospect of this long-overdue get-away. When we arrived at the hotel in Miami for the night before the cruise, we couldn't get at each other fast enough. She wanted it hard, fast and now! I was more than happy to oblige. We hadn't shown that much passion for each other in years.

When the cruise began, she even began drinking again. I hadn't seen her get tipsy for nearly 10 years. She said she finally felt like she could let loose and wanted to do just that on this vacation. No kids, no concerns, no cooking, no wash, no worries, no one we knew. She said she just wanted fun, sun and sex. Lots and lots of sex. Things were looking good.

That first night on the ship was really fun. We drank and danced; drank and walked; drank and talked; drank and went in the hot tub then lastly, took our drinks back to our cabin. Did I mention that we had been drinking?

My wife did a very seductive towel drop after taking a brief shower. Sitting on the edge of the bed facing her, I was unbelievably turned-on.

She came to the bed and dropped to her knees. I was in shock! She hadn't given me a blow job for years. She hadn't forgotten how to do it though! I had to stop her before I erupted in her mouth. I really wanted a go at her tight pussy.

We went at it with vigor, starting with missionary, then to doggy and then back to missionary for, well, our climax. I felt like I came a gallon. I know it's a cliché, but that's what it felt like.

She was still horny and, as yet, unsatisfied. I started playing with her pussy. First some light touching, then rubbing. She was really getting into it. I was feeling first her lubrication, then something a bit thicker and more slippery – my sperm. I was OK with it though because it was giving her pleasure and I think I must have been pretty buzzed myself.

She was writhing about on the bed, but not going over the edge. After about 5 minutes, I tried to help her along by sucking on her pert breasts. She seemed to get into it even more then.

Another 5 minutes goes by and I start to feel the unmistaken pressure on my head urging me to move down on her. I wasn't resisting as I was starting to get worked-up again myself and wasn't really thinking about what I'd injected into her only 10 minutes earlier. As my tongue reached her slick pussy, the smell was quite different and, for some reason, I was getting very excited again.

I started licking tentatively and she was squirming all over the bed – while holding my head in-place. Her moaning and "Oh yeahs!" were getting louder and more intense. After only about 2 minutes, she had the most shattering orgasm I have ever seen her have. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and I was hard and ready for another round.

I wiped my face with the sheet and moved back into the "saddle" for another session in her hot, wet pussy. I hadn't been able to do a 20 minute recovery since my teens. We had a real nice romp. We started fast and hard, then had some nice, slow rhythms going and went back to some intense pounding before I came in her again. After I finished, our eyes met and she just said "wow, that was unbelievable!"

Afterward, we lay together with a nice warm feeling. She commented again on how much she enjoyed our sex and the ability to finally let loose. We talked about how this vacation was just for that purpose and we've got 6 more days to enjoy it.

We slept very soundly in the spoon position for the rest of the night. The vacation adventures continued, but that's for another story.

litman2
litman2
35 Followers